Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FMA meets DGM

5 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

How should Akuma blood affect Homunculi?

FMA meets DGM - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%FMA meets DGM - Page 8 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
FMA meets DGM - Page 8 Vote_lcap80%FMA meets DGM - Page 8 Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
FMA meets DGM - Page 8 Vote_lcap20%FMA meets DGM - Page 8 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

FMA meets DGM - Page 8 Empty Re: FMA meets DGM

Post by Shimanishiki Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:12 pm

[quote="Shimanishiki"]
FMA meets DGM - Page 8 ShiaSan

" Um Call me Rachael we around the enemies." Muttered back. "Mama me and Alecia are going to the park.. pick out something cute for us." Pride look at Road. " Hey .. can you .. you know ... look like a human for a bit? I have a feeling we are going to run into someone." Pride grinned

Alecia jump on to Pride's back."yay. Let go sis."

FMA meets DGM - Page 8 Riza-hawkeye

" You sure you will be ok? Be back soon and dont lose your sister."

Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:29 am

FMA meets DGM - Page 8 EdwardElric
"Even though I don't like it, let's look into the official business first," Ed said. "It seems kind of fishy, ya know? Alecia's with Sheska and probably hasn't noticed Mrs. Hughes gone yet. We should be okay until someone notices she's missing..."

None of them had any idea that Alecia was just fine and thinking she was Pride's sister.

FMA meets DGM - Page 8 RoadButton
Road frowned. She did look human. She was always careful to look as cute as can be around humans. Unless, of course, she was going to kill them.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:39 am

"Sorry did mean to insult you. I just have this plan and all.... if Patchy and Scar (Lavi and Allen) are on the ark that have "father" on it .... then why dont i trick them into taking me there... using my sister as help." Pride push Road closer and wishper in her read the plan.

Yay I get to help sissy. What are we playing."

Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:07 pm

Road smiled. "I like that plan, but I think I'll just send a playmate for you instead." She snapped her fingers, and one of the Earl's newly created Akuma appeared at her side almost instantly. It was a soldier, by the looks of it. "You, do whatever Rachael-chan tells you to do, got it? Oh, and don't actually hurt them," she added in a whisper. She didn't want Alecia to hear and get scared. It would ruin the fun.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:41 pm

"Ok Alecia come here". She cover Alecia in mud as she giggles and Pride put dirt on herself and mess up both of their hair so they look like they had I hard time. "Now I want you to just hold on to me, cry and scream sister when people try to tounch you ok?"

" Ok sissy." Alecia grab Pride's hand. Pride and Alecia started running.

"Hey akuma come chase up and dont stop until you are dead." Pride cryed out. The akuma went after them.
Pride pick up Alecia and ran straight were Ed and the group might be. God I hope they are going to be were the " mission " send them . She head for them hills hoping the small dots headed were them. Sceaming "Someone! Help me.. please! Help help! Please someone help! Save us please!" Aleica was cry and Pride pretend to shake.

Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:48 pm

Road watched them go. She glanced around, saw no one was around, and opened one of her 'magic' doors. She'd just go to where the action was about to happen and have fun watching.

Ed was panting as they went up the hill. It wasn't much farther to where the mission was. Hopefully, it was just a misunderstanding from the person who'd put together this whole mission and they could just head back without having to do much of anything.

That's when he saw Alecia running up the hill another girl he didn't recognize. Chasing them was a monster like the one Gracia had turned into. "Lavi! Allen!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:09 pm

[quote="Shimanishiki"]

"PLEASE SOMEONE HELP US!!!" Pride trip and fall just a few feet away from the group. Holding Alecia tight Pride cried. Looking up at the group of guys. " Please help us... please.

" Sister sister!" Holding on to Pride.

The akuma got closer and closer.
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:49 am

Ed clapped his hands together and touched the ground. A wall shot up behind Pride and Alecia, stopping the Akuma's bullets. "That was close," Ed said, breathing a sigh of relief. He clapped his hands again, trapping the Akuma in a giant cage.

This didn't stop the Akuma for long, though. It just crashed through the bars and started attacking again.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:03 pm

Pride tuck Alecia under her just to be extra save just incase one of the bullets did hit them. Pride held her "sister" tight. Hoping the Ed and Al didnt know what she was... she took great measures to look human and if she has to she will brain wash them... but where the fun in that.

Suddenly a bullet was shot and went right by her ear. Holy beep that was close. Watch it you almost got us... She screamed at the akuma sliently. (sp)

Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:16 pm

((sorry, i watched episodes so i would stay caught up, then bed, then cleaning and stuff when i woke up and such.....))

FMA meets DGM - Page 8 932171

Lavi looked ahead and then ran infront of Edward, pushing him aside. "Stay behind me!" Lavi pulled out his hammer and had it expand into a larger size.

He then jumped high in to air, towards the akuma, slammed his hammer down towards the ground, shouting, "Gouka kaijin," at that moment, a fire seal surround the akuma, with Lavi on the side, "Hiban!" A tunnel of fire shot at the akuma at a rapid speed. The akuma was engulfed in the flames. It shot bullets out towards Lavi, but he blocked them with his hammer.

In no time at all, the akuma exploded. Thanks to Allen's eye, they were all able to see the akuma's spirit, once again.

Lavi rested his hammer on his shoulder and looked at the two girls who were being attacked. "Are you two alright?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:28 pm

Road sent a telepathic message to Pride using her dream power. "Read their minds! Allen would know where their ark is! He's the cutie cute cutie with the white hair and the curse."

Road leaned back and smiled. Pride would get her "father," and Road would get to see Allen get pissed off. It was perfect.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:44 pm

Pride looked at allen for a second then passed out. In Central being watched bysoldiers and blocked by a wall. . She send a message back to Road. Pretend to be passed out could work in her favorite. If Alecia remember what to do. But first she has to get passed Ed. Pride force herself to truely pass out. Things will be easier this way..

Alecia cried out. " Sissy! Sister! Don't Leave me! Sis wake up, wake up." Alecia shaking Pride shoulder as hard as she can. She look over the Ed and the rest of the group and sceamed. Grab her sister for protection. "Don't leave me!"

Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:45 pm

Ed raised an eyebrow. "Alecia, you don't HAVE a sister," he said bluntly. He squatted down next to her. "Remember me? I wouldn't be surprised if you don't. It's been a while. I'm Edward, remember?"

Ed took the strange girl's wrist with his real arm. "She has a pulse, and she doesn't look too bad. Probably shock from the Akuma attack," Ed said to Allen and Lavi.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:28 pm

" Get away from my sister!!" Aleica sceamed at Ed " Dont touch her. Sissy will wake up soon .. she will know what to do to take for of me." Alecia lay next to Pride. ' Wake up soon sissy!"

(*Bows* Sorry sorry short post ewwwww sorry)))
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:34 pm

"Eh?" Ed was taken aback by the scream. Alecia was confusing him. He knew that she hadn't seen him for years, but this was ridiculous... And then there was the fact that she was saying the other girl was her sister. He knew that Alecia didn't have any older sisters. He looked helplessly at Alphonse. What were they supposed to do?

(We're all guilty of short posts. Don't worry about it)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:38 pm

FMA meets DGM - Page 8 Alphonse-endofmovie

Al leaned down next to Ed, and looked at Alecia. "I know sometimes small kids call their elders "big brother" and "big sister" sometimes, but it sounds like Alecia really meant it.....Something's not right...." Al smiled at Alecia. He was happy to see that she was unarmed, but a little confused with her reaction. "I'm so glad that we found you, Alecia. Brother and I have been looking for you." He held out his hand to her, with a even more calming smile. "Don't you remember us? I'm Alphonse Elric. The guy in the big suit of armor." Al was sure if Alecia remembered him very well. It was best to mention the big suit of armor. Not alot of people would forget seeing that.

He glanced over at the fainted girl. She looked young, and different. Al's never seen her before, and he was confused. Alecia didn't have a sister, especially not an older one. What made Alecia think that she did have a sister? Then something came to mind. "Alecia, shouldn't you be with Scieszka? She's the one that watches over you when your mother's away, right?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:33 pm

((catch up post so im gonna try and BS reasons why i didn't interact))

FMA meets DGM - Page 8 A9

The second Akuma attack was so quick, Allen hardly had time to react; before he could activate his Innocence, Lavi had it under control.

As Ed and Al squabbled around the mysterious girl and debated with the familiar one, Allen stood back and watched with Lavi, trying not to interject and possible making the situation worse. Allen held his chin in though and started to try the pieces together in a mummble that only Lavi could hear, "We know this girls father was turned into an Akuma by her mother; so both of them are dead. Ed and Al claim to not know this girl on the ground, which we could probably assume is true. However this girl thinks that this girl is her older sister. Ed and Al also claim this girl has another resonable adult looking after her...so why would she be out and about with this strange girl instead of mourning with this other adult?..."

The pieces were starting to come together in Allen's mind but there were still a few pieces missing. Another thought came to him and he mummbled again, "if the Earl and the Noah made their way here do you think that they could have altered this girls memories?" He knew Road was capable to make others experiance hallucinations from their memories but Allen didn't think that she could alter them compleatly.

Allen activated his monicle and looked at the girl and saw something he had never seen before. She didn't have a soul floating above her like an akuma, however, her body did not exsist through his monicle and in her place was just a shrowd of black and purple fog in the veage form of a body. Allen started to freak out like the time he found out Road wasn't an Akuma. "how" he asked himself in pure horror, "does she not appear in my monicle...it's like she doesn't exist..."

FMA meets DGM - Page 8 DGray-Man8EC38EDE8EA88EB08EB88EDE8E

Tyki was getting anxious now for his formatable foe to appear but it was taking him too much time to come out of the town. He started puzzeling over what could be taking the two excorsists and that alchemists so long. Tyki then remebered that Pride said she was going back to town. "damn those giggling gothic girls." He started ranteing to himself in fustration, "they probably went back to take away my fun."

Tyki held out his hand and a skull tease appeared from his hand and he commanded it. "Find that Pride girl and report back to me what she's doing. If she's confronting that Full Metal Shounen or those excorsists, stop her." he threw the Tease into the air and itmade its way towards the town.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:10 pm

((..........can Lavi see what Allen sees, or just Allen.....I'm just gonna say only Allen.............let me know if I'm wrong I'll edit my post.))

FMA meets DGM - Page 8 932171

Lavi listened to Allen's words carefully as he examined the fainted girl. "I'm...I'm not sure, Allen. But you're deffinately on to something. There's something strange about this girl. But I'm pretty sure that none of the Noah or the Earl can change someone's way of thinking and their memories....."

Lavi turned his head and watched as Allen activated his monicle. But why was he activating it? There was no other akuma around, right? Lavi then once again looked down at the girl and examined her carefully. She looked normal, but she didn't actually seem normal.

"How does she not appear in my monicle...it's like she doesn't exist..."

Lavi turned to face Allen quickly, horror filling his eyes. "Wha---What do you mean that she doesn't appear in your monicle?" Lavi looked back down at the girl in panic. "Is she not even human? I mean....she doesn't seem to be a Noah, but she's most deffinately not human, right?" Lavi spoke softly, so that only Allen could hear.

Lavi wanted to push everyone away from the girl at that very moment, but he wanted to wait for Allen to respond, and see what he thought about her. But as soon as he concluded that she wasn't human (which Lavi was hoping for), he was going to jump in and push everyone aside. That will be the time to react.

love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:31 pm

"mm" Pride started coming around. Act dumb act dumb " What happened?" Looking around she read each one's mind seeing if she passed the test... Crap nope Allen and Lavi knows... She reach out with her mind and read about the thought of her not being human but living. She had to look like a victem. She slow started to stand and reached out to hold something...someone arm. " Do you know this girl?" Looking as inoccent as she can. " She ran up to me then I passed out and when I woke up she was calling me sister and...and ...I dont remmeber anything." She started panicking. " She was calling me sister and then that that freaky thing started attacking. "She not my real little sister... she died a year ago. But .. but I just can't leave her." Pride hug Alecia tight.

Alecia hug her sister back.

Last edited by Shimanishiki on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:37 pm

((yeah only Allen can see that since people can only see Akuma souls, Pride's not an Akuma))
((shim that is god modding trying to erase other peoples memories thats not fair))

Allen shook his head still in disbelief and was tremmbling in fear. Then he explained to Lavi in a low horrified voice, "she just appears as a cloud of black smoke through the monicle...She's not a Noah because i can see Noah through my monicle because they are still techincally human...my monicle differentiates akuma and humans by showing me their souls." it clicked in Allens mind; he stopped trembling and he declared to Lavi, "That girl has no soul what-so-ever."

This was a terrifing thought to Allen, even if Akuma appeared souless they were once people and had a soul. He couldn't concieve of a creature that didn't have a soul. Allen then just remebered that Ed and Al knew of something that was just as terrible as Noah. Could that be possible what this girl is? Allen thought although he couldn't remeber their name. Without taking his eyes off of the girl, Allen asked in a voice less terrified but closing in on angry, "When we called Ed and Al Noah they called us something that sounded like something on par with Noah. What was the name that they called us?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:24 am

Ed heard Allen ask what he'd called them. "Homunculus," Ed said. "What are you guys muttered about back there, anyway?" It didn't occur to him that this girl could be a homunculus. She hadn't even tried to kill him. She'd also been running from the Akuma. He didn't think that something like an Akuma could kill the super-human homunculi.

(Twilight, could you just go along with that? She needs to be able to kidnap Komui in order to piss you, Lavi, Lenalee, and the others off. Besides, it's Pride's ability to do that to people's minds.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:19 am

((well she could at least read to see i was standing off a distance and not assume i was hovering over her so she could grab my arm and try and erase my memories))

Allen noticed the girl was coming up next to him trying to grab his left arm. He jumped back a few feet, raised his arm in the air and chanted, "Innocence, Activate!" His crown clown appeared and he stood in a battle-ready stance, waiting to see how the girl would react. "I can see through my monicle the souls of humans and akumas." he stated loud enough so all four of them could hear, "When I look at her through my monicle, she's just a black cloud of smoke. Which means she has no soul!" he pointed a claw at the girl and shouted, "She is a Homonculus!!!"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:24 am

Ed stiffened. A Homunculus? He'd beaten them all, which meant someone else had tried to resurrect someone... And the fact it looked human meant someone had given it Philosopher's Stones to eat! That meant... more death... Ed clapped his hands together and transmuted a blade onto his automail arm. "Damn it! I killed all those b******s!"

(I'm not sure if anyone would be offended by the word, so I starred most of it out.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:08 am

Pride screamed and grab Alecia and drop to the ground. Cover Alecia's head Tucking her in herself.. "Stop It were scaring her." Alecia was screaming and crying. "How can I be a homunculus? I dont remember anything ...NOTHING! I just know that I woke up I was on the side of the street by the graveyard. I was walking to town when ...Alecia- right that your name?" Looking at her as she nodded. " She was screaming about someone and ran into me. When I I came too. She was calling me sisiter and that scary floating thing was after us..." She looked up at them. "If your going to kill me then keep her out of it." Jerking her head down to Alecia.

Alecia was cry usely words that no one could make out. " Why do they want us dead, sister..Why can we just find mommy and daddy and bw happy again? Lets go sissy Let's go. They scare me Let's go." Grab Pride tightly and started cry again..

Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:18 am

Ed hesitated. He didn't want to upset Alecia anymore than he already had, but... the woman was a homunculus... A souless being not meant to exist.

Then again, homunculi weren't always bad. He remembered the former Lust helping him defeat the homunculus that looked like their mother, Sloth. Also, Wrath had helping Al open the gate to bring Ed back through. Maybe this homunculus was like that.

Without transmuting his arm back, Ed inspected what he could see of the 'homunculus.' Sadly, he could only see her hands and face, none of which had the oroborus tatoo. The mark could be anywhere, he reminded himself. "You're sure?" he asked Allen. "You're positive she's a homunculus? There's a way to tell if she is or not, but we'd have to check her body for an oroborus tattoo. I don't know about you, but I don't feel like being accused of being a pervert."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content