Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FMA meets DGM

5 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

How should Akuma blood affect Homunculi?

FMA meets DGM Vote_lcap0%FMA meets DGM Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
FMA meets DGM Vote_lcap80%FMA meets DGM Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
FMA meets DGM Vote_lcap20%FMA meets DGM Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

FMA meets DGM Empty FMA meets DGM

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:30 am

PLOT
Allen Walker has found a weird door on the Ark that leads to the world of Fullmetal Alchemist. At the same time, Edward has opened a door to the DGM universe. Now the group must travel back and forth between the worlds, defeating the homunuli that have escaped into DGM and the Akuma that have strayed into FMA.

FYI, this is after the FMA series is finished (meaning Roy has a eye patch and Al's human)

CHARACTERS:

DGM:
Allen Walker: xTwilightxAngelx
Lenalee Lee: Sailorstar165
Komui Lee: Shimanishiki (Komui will be open again after the Brain-washing's done)
Reever: love4Sora
Lavi: love4Sora
Bookman
Kanda Yuu: Anime_Jazz
Arystar Krory:
Miranda:
Millenium Earl: Shimanishiki
Road: Sailorstar165
Tyki: xTwilightxAngelx
Lulubelle:
(just call the other Noah. I'll add their names when people volunteer)
Timcanpy: Everyone for simplicity's sake
Akuma: Everyone for simplicity's sake, unless otherwise specified by the RPer

FMA:
Edward Elric: Sailorstar165
Alphonse Elric: love4Sora
Winry Rockbell:
Roy Mustang: Vernaferous
Hawkeye: Shimanishiki (Hawkeye will be open again after the Brain-washing's done)
Alecia: Shimanishiki
Chimera: Everyone for simplicity's sake
Random Soldiers: Everyone for simplicity's sake, unless otherwise specified by the RPer
(These will be new OC Homunculi, as the ones in the show were killed)
Lust:
Envy:
Wrath:
Pride: Shimanishiki
Gluttony:
Greed: Shimanishiki
Sloth:

Fill this out for your Homunculous:

Name: (Lust, Envy, etc)
Appearance:

Note: Akuma blood cancels out the regeneration abilities of the Homunculi so that any injury inflicted by Akuma takes longer to heal. It can also kill them if it is a fatal hit.

Any other OCs will be minor characters. They do not need a description.

Feel free to request characters who aren't listed, as there are too many characters to list.

Once again, feel free to call multiple characters, as there are A LOT of people to RP.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FMA meets DGM ShiaSan

Name: Pride
Powers: Mess with mind (kinda like Road)
Appearance: Young-looking. Tall, Black hair, brown eyes. Innocent-lookking.
Other: Has pet cat that follows her. It's a chimera that eats humans. (Cat and snake, but looks more like cat). Cat can talk, but only Pride and those Pride wants can hear it. Cat's named Shoji
Pride text
Shoji text

FMA meets DGM Cou
Name: Greed
Powers: Controls any kind of metal. His hook is made of metal, thus he can turn it into anything.
Appearance: Slightly taller than Pride and Edward. Blue eyes, messy dirty blonde hair. Looks like a badly dressed teenager. Where's a belt with lots of metal on it. (Different kinds)

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:27 pm; edited 27 times in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

FMA meets DGM Empty Re: FMA meets DGM

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:31 pm

FMA meets DGM EdwardElric
Edward Elric was walking around Germany with his little brother, Alphonse, behind him. "Look Al, there's no way we're gonna get back to Risembool," Ed said for the fifty-seventh time. "The only reason I got back before was because those weirdos did something with Envy. I don't know how to get alchemy to work here."

To prove it, Edward started drawing an alchemy circle on the ground. It would have been perfect, except for the fact that alchemy didn't work. He tried to activate it, even though he knew it wouldn't work.

It did. The circle glowed, and the next thing they knew, Ed and Al were in front of the huge door that as far as they knew led to their world. "It wasn't supposed to--How did it--?"

The door swung open, and the long black arms flew out and grabbed the brothers, dragging them through. Ed cried out in surprise and tried to rip the arms away from them.

The next thing Ed knew, he and his brother were thrown out of the door into a strange white city. The door was still behind them, but when Ed banged on it, it was locked. "Al? Do you have any idea where we are?" He looked at his brother, and saw the same mixture of fear and surprise he'd seen all those years ago when they'd tried to resurrect their mother.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:17 pm

FMA meets DGM Alphonse-endofmovie
Alphonse looked all around him. Everything was white, and the sky looked so.....different. Like....as if it wasn't even a real sky at all. The white city seemed to be keep going up til it reached a central, pointy building. In random areas of the white city, places seem to explode and resort to dust. Almost as if they were being crushed. All Alphonse could do was stare blankly at the new strange world they have entered. He didn't know what to think about it all.

Yes, he's passed through two different worlds before, but neither him or Ed knew that they would be able to get to any world but those two. It was all such a shock to him. Not only that, he felt....different. But couldn't explain how or why exactly.

"Brother....where are we?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:23 am

((FYI, the ark is currently in Allen's control and not destroyed. He fixed it and is the one controlling it with his musician powers))
"Maybe we're inside the gate..." Ed said, looking around. He had never imagined the world inside the gate, but he never would have thought up this screwy place. "One way to find out!" He started walking, but stopped. He grabbed a pencil from his pocket and marked the wall with an X. "This way, we'll know where to go!"

They continued foreeward and marked the wall everytime they reached a split. They wandered for what seemed like hours, and finally sat down for a break. That's when Ed noticed the weird door.

What made it weird wasn't the door itself, but actually the sign on the door. It read "HQ" in messy handwriting. "Should we open it?" Ed asked, but didn't wait for a reply from his brother. He threw open the door and stared into the empty darkness. Ed took a deep breath and stepped through with his brother close behind.

The place they walked into was a gothic cathedral. They turned back to the door, but what they'd stepped out of was a giant... thing. They had no idea what it was, but it definitely wasn't a normal object.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:09 am

FMA meets DGM A9

Relieved now that the crisis on the Ark was solved and they now had the ark to travel around the world with, Allen was finally back at Head Quarters waltzing around to refamiliarize himself with the very large, gothic building. Allen happened to just be walking by the front entrance when he noticed the violet glow from the ark's gate way. he quickly ran back to the hallway and pressed himself againsnt the wall. Who got onto the ark? he thought to himself.

Allen peerrd around the corner to see to boys, around his age acctually, standing by and gawking at the ark's gateway. the one boy looked normal but he was baffled why the other boy was wearing a bright red coat with a very odd symbol on the back. Akuma? he thought No, they wouldn't be smart enough to be able to get on the ark and then back off somewhere else...they might be Noah in that case... eiher way i should tell the others.

Allen ran off as fast as he could, ignoring the fact that his shoes caused an echo through the small hallway when he stepped hard on the stone floor.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:53 pm

Ed once again got that feeling he always got whenever someone was watching him. He'd developed it soon after a couple encounters with the homunculus. He turned to look at the area he got the feeling from. Soon after he looked, though, he heard echoing footsteps from whoever was watching them running as fast as possible. Instinctively Ed turned the corner and chased after the boy ahead of him.

Without realizing it, Ed had clapped his hands and touched the ground. The ground rose around the person he was chasing and caught him in a giant bird cage. "Gotcha!" Ed said with a smug grin. Alchemy worked in this place. Good.

"So, where are we, and who are you?" Ed asked the boy. Edward was surprised by the boy's white hair, silver eyes, and the scar on his face, but didn't let on. He'd had enough practice being "tolerant" thanks to the Ishbalens.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:09 pm

FMA meets DGM A9

Allen was in slight shock when he was trapped in the cage. It is a Noah he thought to himself and he can contorl metal. when he was questioned Allen automatically declared "My name is Allen and you should know exactly where you are...Noah!"

Allern brought his left hand up and then he chanted "Innocence, Activate!" the cross on his left hand glowed green and then his crown clown activated. He brought back his left hand and shouted "Cross Grave!" Allen slashed at the bars of his cage and broke loose. he then pointed his right fist at the red cloaked intruder and then souted "Clown Belt!" ribbons of white cloth came off of his arm and wrapped around the "Noah" so thathe couldn't move his arms.

"Alright you're going to tell me." Allen said as he clearly had the upper hand, "Who are you? How'd you get on and off of the 14th Ark? and why did the Milleneum Earl send you?"

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:45 pm

((FYI, Twilight, Ed's wearing normal clothes and Al's in the red coat. I just took this pic 'cause I liked it more than movie Ed.))
Ed glared. He wasn't able to move his arms, and had to hope his brother, Al, would be able to help. He had to stomach telling this... kid... the truth.

"All right, you win. FOR NOW. I'm Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist, hero of the people! I have no idea what this Ark thing you're talking about is, and I sure as hell don't know how we used it. Lastly, I take orders from no one, 'specially not someone calling himself The Millenium Earl."

He glanced around, trying to get an idea for escape or possibly where his brother was hidden. "What's a Noah anyway?" He asked, trying to buy time for his younger brother. "Isn't Noah some guy from some religion with an ark--" He stopped. "Bad pun, kid!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:09 pm

((no Al is not in the red coat! watch the movie ending dang it!))

Al was in the hiding on the floor behind a church bench near the back of the cathedral. He was getting ready to rescue his brother from the strange, white-haired kid. "It's a good thing that I held onto these gloves." Alphonse thought to himself as he put his transmutation gloves on. The young alchemist peaked from his hinding spot and determine how he could save his brother. Finally, he had an idea.

Don't worry, Brother. I'll get you away from him." From behind the bench, Al clapped his hand together and then slammed them against the hard floor in the direction of the white-haired boy. At once, the ground began to rumble and spiked, jagged rocks began to form. A full row of them led right to the strange boy and sent him flying. Al jumped up in the middle of the hall and clapped his hands once more. A pointed staff was formed as he pulled his hands a part. He ran toward his older brother ran as fast as he could.

"I'll get you out of this mess, Brother." As soon as Al reached his brother, he swung the pointed end of the staff right along the strange cloth's edge. Edward could once again move his arms freely.

((i hope that was not another clueless and hopeless post. v_v))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:59 am

"Thanks, Bro!" Ed said. He clapped his hands and transmuted his arm into a blade. He pointed the blade at the boy, who stood up.

"Al, I think we should run for it. I think this kid's a Homunculus," he whispered as he slowly backed away. This kid was strange. He could transform his arm and do other weird things with it. The white-haired boy HAD to be a homunculus.

But then, he would recognized alchemy, wouldn't he? The kid thought his Alchemy made him a Noah--

That's when it clicked. The kid didn't know what Alchemy was, and that's why he'd attacked him with some other kind of alchemy without realizing it. Or maybe the power the kid had was normal in this world and unheard of in Amestris, Ed's home. It made sense if he looked at it objectively as the alchemist he was.

Ed stopped and transmuted his automail back to normal. He held up his hands in surrender. "Allen, was it? We don't want to fight you. We're not Noah, whatever they are. We're alchemists, people who follow the laws of equivalency to change one form of matter into something else. We're not going to hurt you unless you try to hurt us."

((Did you edit my post? Sorry I got it wrong, but it's been a while since I saw the movie...))
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:01 am

FMA meets DGM A9

Allen cocked his head to the side and just uttered "huh?" He had no idea what this Edward was talking about so was clueless about why he surrendered. However, Allen knew for sure that he did not want any confrontation but then again, Tyki usually doesn't like uneeded confrontation when he's in his vagabon stage. Allen looked at their forheads and saw that neither one was displaying the Noah Stigma and only old Noah could activate their powers without have the stigma present.

Allen held chin in thought with his right hand, he didn't want to disactivate his innocence if infact these guys were Noah, and said again aloud, "Alchemy..." Then it clicked in his mind and he hit his fist into his openned-upwards, left palm and he started to explain with his index "claw" in the air "Isn't that the medeavil science of trying to turn lead into gold and trying to find immortality?" Allen lowered his left and then held his shin again with his right and thought aloud "But then again i thought Alchemy was a failer that didn't work..." he looked at the two again and remebered how they performed their so called "alchemy" and then commented "especially by just clapping your hands." Allen clapped his hands together like Edward and the other did like he was going to try it and he eyeballed his hands carefully like something was going to happen.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:32 am

Ed rolled his eyes. "It doesn't work like that." He glanced at the remains of the cage he'd created out of the floor. "It's a science, or at least it is where we're from. Last place we were didn't have alchemy at all." Ed clapped his hands and made the cage remains vanish back into the floor. "Most people need to draw out a transmutation circle to get alchemy to work."

He stood up and brushed off his brown jacket. There were a few minor rips, but nothing alchemy couldn't fix. "The fact you don't know what alchemy is proves you're not a homunculus, and thus not our enemy. Does the fact I have no idea what a Noah is get me out of trouble, too? Besides," Ed grinned, "I've had the chance to kill ya a bunch of times, and I haven't done it."

FMA meets DGM LenaleeIcon
"Allen?! What's going on? I thought I heard fighting and--" Lenalee stopped and stared at Allen and the two people standing opposite him. Allen's Innocence was invoked, and the other two had their hands up in surrender.

Allen had the situation under control. She breathed a sigh of relief but didn't let her guard down. The only thing that seemed odd about the boys Allen was facing was the one had a moving metal arm, but that didn't seem odd compared to the things her brother made. "Hey, you're arm," Lenalee said, pointing to Ed, "what is it made of?"

Ed glanced at his arm and then back to Lenalee. "It's automail. Nothing too weird about it where I'm from." Must be out of the ordinary here, Ed thought. Neither is alchemy, apparently.

"Look, I'm just an alchemist that somehow managed to wander in here. Same with my brother, Al. Sorry if we've caused any trouble... I guess trouble just follows me everywhere." Ed grinned. "We're not bad guys or anything." He doubted that they'd believe him.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:49 pm

Al let down his guard a bit and stood ahead of his brother. "Brother's, right! We're not bad people." Al paused to bow down a little and said, "My name's Alphonse Elric, and neither me or my brother are these noahs." He stood back up straight and faced the two strangers in front of them. "We're just a couple of alchemists that can use alchemy in ways most people can't, for various reasons....."

Al frowned a little and looked behind him at Ed's arm and leg. He didn't like remembering the day they both tried to bring their mom back, and failed, sort of. Ed had the same kind of sadness in his eyes as Al did.

FMA meets DGM 932171

Lavi ran in the same way Lenalee did stood next to her. "What's up with you, two? Why did you-" He paused and looked at the two strange boys a little ways infront of them. "Oh, we have company." Instantly, Lavi grabbed ahold of his little hammer, without wielding it.

Alphonse looked back up, just to see yet again, another strange person. "I see this......um.....Allen has a few friends." Yet again, he introduced himself and his brother to the new commer and said, "My brother and I have introduced ourselves, now how about you two?"

((no...i don't think i edtted your post...but how about this, next time we have a sleepover or something, we can watch the FMA movie. ^_^ deal?))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:59 pm

FMA meets DGM A9

Allen was relieved that Lenalee and lavi found him so now he had back up. "Ah Lenalee, Lavi," Allen said, "I need to talk to you two for a second." he dragged them over to the hallway that she turned down through. Allen stood in the second hallway so the other two couldn't see him but had Lenalle and Lavi stand in the hallway they just left so that they could still see them. Allen then began to speak softly to them, "The older one can control metal and the younger one can control earth. I'm suspicious of them because they came into HQ through the Ark and the only people that know of and get on the Ark are people of the order and the Noah. I was going to go find you guys but they caught up to me before i could reach you. They say they're powers are called Alchmey but i thought alchemy was abandoned 100s of years ago and they say that they haven't even heard of Noah."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:29 pm

"Alchemy isn't abandoned, but it has been combined with magic and science to become successful. How did you think the Science Department made our golems?" Lenalee pointed out. "Still, alchemy can't be used to control pure metal or earth without help from magic..." Lenalee looked to Lavi, who shrugged. "I hate to say it, but I think we have to make it so they can't use their alchemy and make sure they're trust-worthy."

Being the best with people, Lenalee was the one to talk to them. "Edward and Alphonse Elric, right? My name is Lenalee Lee. I'm afraid we'll have to question you further about your alchemy and a few other things. I appologize if it's inconvenient for you or your brother."

"No problem. We've been treated like criminals plenty of times," Ed replied. "Like with that phony-balogna priest Cornello... or that time when Scar was attacking and we were practically locked in the library for our protection... or--and this is my favorite--" he rolled his eyes, "when Armstrong was baby-sitting us." If they weren't in such a serious situation, he and his brother probably would have laughed at the list.

"So, I assume you're gonna tie us up or something so we can't move our arms, right?" Ed said as he noticed Lavi and Allen returning with weird talisman things. He held out his hands as Lavi put the talismans in the air above Ed's wrists. Even though there wasn't anything there, Ed could feel something bind his arms so that they wouldn't move. He didn't panic though. After all, Allen had done something alchemy couldn't explain. Maybe magic was completely normal in this world and overshadowed alchemy somehow. He watched as they bound Alphonse's arms the same way.

"Where we going?" Ed asked as they were led through the halls.

"To where the Science Department is. They'll be able to tell if you're human or not," Lenaee replied. "My older brother, the Supivisor, should also know that you are here and be able to question you." She hoped that this was the right move.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:37 pm

FMA meets DGM A9

Allen stopped walking and reminded Lenalee, "well there is an eaiser, and probably less painful way knowing ur brother, to tell if they're human or not." Allen held up his clawed hand and continued, "I can always use my cross sword to tell if they're human. If they're human the sword will pass through them with out cutting them. If they're Noah....well they'll turn back to human anyways but judging from Tyki's screams last time i used it.... it will hurt like hell."

[/quote]
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:43 pm

Ed heard what Allen had said. "IF YOU USE A SWORD ON US, IT'LL HURT LIKE HELL ANYWAY!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN CUT BE SWORDS PLENTY OF TIMES!!!!!!!!!" What was that idiot thinking?! There was no such thing as a sword that could pass harmlessly through a person. That was the most absurd idea Ed had ever heard.

Lenalee giggled. "I guess where you're from, you've never heard of Innocence. Don't worry, Allen's telling the truth. The sword only affects Noah and Akuma. If you aren't either, then you have nothing to worry about."

"Fine, but if it does hurt, I'll make sure to kick your asses!" Ed growled. "Just don't cut my automail. My mechanic would kill me if it got damaged again." He closed his eyes so he couldn't see the sword as it was swung at him and waited.

((Ew, short posts... Sorry about that))
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:52 pm

Al looked away from the swinging blade, but had his eyes squinted so he can at least see a little. Al wanted to stop that swinging blade from hitting his brother with all his heart, but if he did that, the three strangers would think that they weren't human, and who knows what would happen.

The blade came down at Ed's head and then through his body. "Brother-!" Al's eyes were now wide open, watching his frightened brother. He was just about to move forward, to try and stop the blade, but someone grabbed him by the shoulders.

FMA meets DGM 932171

"Don't, if he's human, it won't affect him." Lavi held onto the boy's shoulders, not letting him get away. "This kid really seems to be freaked out. I guess they're not from around here. But he doesn't seem to be a noah....."

The boy looked up at Lavi. It looked as if he was determined to get away. Lavi sighed and grinned. "I'm sorry, but I can't let you go." He paused for a moment. "Oh, and the name's Lavi."

The boy frowned and nodded. He shut his eyes, and looked away from his "brother".
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:25 pm

Ed heard the swing of the sword. He knew what was coming. His question was whether he'd lose a limb or if Allen were aiming for his vitals. He felt his flesh hand form a tight fist instinctively and knew that his metal one had done the same to brace for the blow.

The blow never came. He opened one eye, then the other. Allen was standing before him with a giant sword in his one hand and with the other missing. "Did that sword... really just pass through me?"

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:50 pm

((hey can ya not control my character like that sailor (like making me swing the sword just because im not online)? it kinda irritates me))

FMA meets DGM A9

Allen propped the sword onto his sholder and stared at Edward for a few second with intense eyes. He remebered it took a little bit for the sword to take effect on Tyki and have the white crosses appear. After about a minute of waiting, allen lowere hi sword and stated "I guess they were right; they're not Noah. Well... at least Ed isn't..."

Allen then pointed the very intiminating sword at the other one and said with a smile, "I'm very sorry, but we're gonna have to test you as well."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:56 pm

((You were saying you were gonna in your last post, so I assumed I'd just have Ed react. Plus, Al was already reacting like the sword was gonna hit Ed. Sorry.))
Ed shrugged. "Can you get these silly things off me first?" he asked, referring to the talismans binding his hands. It was really starting to bother him that these unexplained pieces of papers could keep him from moving his hands. He grinned as Lenalee agreed and tugged them away.

"Don't worry Al! It makes no sense, but it doesn't hurt at all."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:06 pm

((i'm sorry! i was trying to move it along a little.......i don't want sailor to feel like she's the only one doing so.......))

Al looked over at his brother. Ed seemed to be alright. But okay or not, Al still didn't like the fact that a stranger was about to wing a sword through his body. He didn't to have much of a choice though. This was the only way to prove that he was human.

Al sighed. "I don't seem to have a choice, so we may as well hurry up...." Al looked behind him at the boy holding him back. "You said your name's Lavi, right? Well, you should probably back away if...um....Allen's going to swing his sword at me, Lavi. I know you're human, so it won't do anything to you, but still."

Lavi didn't seem to want to let go, as if he wasn't sure about what Al was going to do. "Don't worry, I won't run. I've done that enough in the past anyway...."

With that said, Lavi let go of Al. The nervous boy took a deep breath and walked forward to Allen. "Hurry up, please. I don't like the idea of a sword being swung down at me...."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:47 am

FMA meets DGM A9

Before Al could even finish his sentece, Allen took his swung down the center of Al's body; a trail of light followed Allen's swing. Even though Allen was almost certian that Al was human like Ed was he swung true and serious on the off chance that Eed was just covering for Al. After his blow Allen stepped back to see if crosses would appear down his body. He staired Al down again like he did to his brother.After a minute or so of waiting, nothing happened; neither of them were the enemy. Relieved Allen sighed heavily and his innocence deactivated.

Allen then crossed his arms and then asked them inquisitively, "If you're not infact Noah, then how did you get onto the Ark?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:06 pm

Ed flipped. "WE'VE BEEN TELLING YOU WE DON'T KNOW GODDAMMIT!!!" He got his anger back in check quickly. "I was trying to prove to Al that alchemy didn't work where we were, and somehow it did work. We ended up at the 'Gate' and then got into your Ark thing. If you want proof, the door should still be there."

"Where are you two from anyway?" Lenalee inquired. "And what is this 'Gate' exactly?"

Things weren't adding up. Where they were before, alchemy didn't work, but here it did. Automail didn't exist either. The only thing that made sense was... "Are you both from another... world?

"I guess you could say that," admitted Ed. He didn't care if they believed him or not. "That Gate allows you to travel to different places. We're originally from a place called Amestris, and through the Gate ended up in a place called 'Germany,' and from there here." Normally, he wouldn't have trusted anyone with this kind of information, but these people seemed trustworthy.

Besides, Ed thought, the one kid can turn his arm into a claw thing and they have magic. I doubt our predicament seems that weird. Maybe they know what's going on already and can help us get back home, he decided.

Tilting her head in minor confusion, Lenalee said, "There's a Germany here, too. Do you think you might have been here and just wandered onto the Ark by mistake?"

But that would have been impossible. Allen didn't have any doors leading to Germany. The only places the Ark led to were Headquarters and the Asian Branch. This... Gate... had to have attached itself somehow to the Ark without Allen's knowlege.

That meant the Earl could use it to infiltrate the Ark and take over, leaving the Order without any advantages. "Could you show us the Gate?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:42 pm

Ed and Al looked at each other. Al was wondering if the gate would even be there anymore. He figured that Ed was thinking the same thing. Al looked at Lenalee and replied, "Well....we can go see if it would still be there, but Brother and I aren't really sure. Well, I'm not."

Al struggled with his hands, trying to move them. But failed. "But....I would be happy to show you where the gate was, and to see if it's even there still. But first," Al paused and held up his arms as much as possible in front of Lenalee, "could you let my hands free, please?"

FMA meets DGM 932171

"Oops, sorry." Lavi walked over and took away the talismans. Ed and Al were able to move their hands and arms again once more. Lavi ran ahead of them a little and stopped by the door where Ed and Al came through. He turned to face the others and shouted, "Well, come on! I let you two free, didn't I? Show us this Gate."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content