Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FMA meets DGM

5 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

How should Akuma blood affect Homunculi?

FMA meets DGM - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%FMA meets DGM - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
FMA meets DGM - Page 2 Vote_lcap80%FMA meets DGM - Page 2 Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
FMA meets DGM - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%FMA meets DGM - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

FMA meets DGM - Page 2 Empty Re: FMA meets DGM

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:09 am

FMA meets DGM - Page 2 LenaleeIcon
"Do you know where we're going?" Lenalee asked once they were on the Ark. The Elrics were leading the group to a place that they'd yet to explore. She couldn't help but get the feeling that they had no idea where they were going. They'd never been on the Ark before, after all. There was no way they could know which direction was which. Even she had trouble navagating the Ark, with all its twists and turns and matching buildings.

FMA meets DGM - Page 2 EdwardElric
Ed signalled to one of the walls. "Of course I know where we're going. See this?" He pointed to the small X in pencil. "I marked these when we were wandering through before so I'd know which way to go."

After what seemed like hours, they reached the huge door. It was still there. That, more than anything, surprised Ed. He gaped at it a moment, then said, "I wonder if it can take us to Amestris... back home..."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:49 pm

FMA meets DGM - Page 2 A9

Allen stared at he door which the two brothers called the Gate. It amazed allen to an extent because the door was much larger than some of the buildings and it just stood in the middle of the road. Allen scrac hed his head and then said, "if you used this door to get here from your world's Germany than it most likly only leads back to there. Every door leads to one room and only one other room; the doors don't change." Allen thought for a moment and then said, " Techincally, If i knew where this home of your was, i could maybe set a door to your home, but I'm not sure if i can do that if i don't know where your world is..." Allen comptiplated the possiblilty seeing how he was able to control the ark without knowing how buthe wasn't too sure and Cross wasn't here to confirm his thought.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:40 pm

Thinking a moment, Ed got an idea. He clapped his hands as he always did to perform alchemy and touched the door while thinking really hard of his home, Amestris. The door opened in response. "Ha! Maybe this'll work!" He opened the door, but unlike the Gate before, which had the arms reaching for them, there was only darkness. Ed clapped his hands again and transmuted a nearby plant (why the Ark had plants on it, we'll never know) and turned it into a rope. He tied one end around his waist and the other around his brother. "There! I'm gonna take a look. I'll tug if I run into trouble."

He walked through and vanished into the darkness. He returned moments later. "It worked! The door leads to an alleyway in Central!" Ed grinned triumphantly. "There's also the weird thing that serves as the door to the Ark." Ed untied the rope.

"Meaning, we could go through and see your world too?" Lenalee asked. She turned to Allen for his thoughts on the idea.

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:10 pm

Allen thought about it for a minute and then explained. "Well, it wouldn't hurt to check it out i suppose. Krory, Kanda and Choaji can hold down the fort while we're gone. If the Noah haven't discovered a way to get into the Ark i'm sure they won't figure it out in the next hour or so and the akuma can't get on the ark by themselves. My only concern is that even though the door leads out in an ally what if some one finds it like Ed and Al did?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:54 pm

"Can't you close the door and open it again?" Lenale inqurd.She knew Allen could; she'd seen him done it a million times when Komui was testing the capabilities of the Ark. "It won't be a problem if you just open it up when we need it again."

Edward shrugged. "Well, Al and I'll be heading through whether you're coming or not. If you want a tour of Central, I suggest you come now. If you don't, I might be busy when you decide to check it out." With what, Ed didn't know. He sure as hell wasn't going to rejoin the State Alchemists and be a dog of the military again.

He turned to the door. I'll go make sure the coast is clear. See you in a few if you're coming." And with that, he passed through the door into Central.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:44 pm

((gomen it's short))

"yeah but i need the piano to do that" Allen corrected Lenalee "and i can't play it if im in Ed's and Al's hometown." Allen thought for a moment and then asked Ed before he walked through, "are there others that can control metal like you?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:49 pm

"You mean alchemy? Yeah, there are plenty of us, especially in Central. I know a bunch of State Alchemists. In fact," Ed grinned, "I know the Fuhrer (sp?), Roy Mustang. If you want the alley blocked off and guarded, we can manage that easy.

"Oh, and alchemy can control a lot more than metal, just so you know."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:46 pm

"Well i ment just metal." Allen corrected himself, "because we could make a metal barrier infront of the door so now one can get to the door and then when we come back you just remove the barrier."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:12 pm

FMA meets DGM - Page 2 Alphonse-endofmovie

Al was over joyed with the entire thing. He couldn't believe that he was one step away from home! It was a dream come true. But of course, him and Ed had to settle the important things first.

Al thought a moment about what Ed said about the gate being guarded, and what Allen said about making a metal barrier. "I think it would be best if we have a metal barrier on both sides of the gate, along with guards. If Brother and I can create a metal barrier with alchemy, other alchemists can undo it with alchemy as well." Al nodded happily with his clear thinking.

FMA meets DGM - Page 2 932171

Lavi nodded with Al. It wasn't a bad thought at all to combine to the two ideas. "I don't really know anything about this alchemy of yours, but what Alphonse said makes some sense, I think."

Lavi grabbed ahold of chin and thought. "But who would guard this gate on our side? If Komui found out, he would be all over this thing."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:23 pm

"I guess that does pose for a problem for us now doesn't it?" Allen said since he had experiance , just like the other excorsists about how crazy Komui could get over things like this (and Lenalee). Allen sighed and said "it looks like one of us is gonna have to stay behind and i have a feeling its gonna be me." Allen really wanted to see this other world and he was quite curious about it.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:41 pm

Lenalee knew exactly what Allen was thinking. As always, it was written all over his face. "I'll stay behind," she volunteered. "I'd probably be best at keeping Komui from finding out about this door. Next time, though, I want to see what Amestris is like."

And with that, she watched Edward lead the others through the Gate to Ed's home, Amestris.

((I did check the manga. The country Ed is from is Amestris, while Xing--which is like China--is to the East. There are some other countries, but I don't remember the names))
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:56 pm

FMA meets DGM - Page 2 Alphonse-endofmovie

"I'll give you a tour next time, okay, Lenalee!" Al waved bye to Lenalee as they passed through. He hasn't known her for long, but he trusted her enough not to say anything, for awhile that is. The last thing the two brothers wanted was that their home would be taken over from a different world, again. Al was sure Lenalee had no idea that they were depending on her to keep their entire world and the gate a secret.

Al ran ahead to stand next to his brother. "I can't believe it actually worked, Brother! We're really going home, and maybe for good this time, too!" Al looked forward for the next stretch of complete darkness. At the end, there was a bright light that grew larger and larger as they got closer. Al couldn't believe that it was really happening, but it was. Al looked again at his brother. "Hey, Edward....when we get there, can we go to Resembool," Al looked at the bright light and grinned sadly, "go see mom?"

With that last bit said, they passed through the bright light, and were in Central.

((NOTE: "Resembool" is spelled correctly! "Risembool" is wrong! (i know this from vic, rangers, and other stuff)))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:12 pm

Ed smiled a sad smile. "Sure. We'll visit her right after we talk to Mustang." He knew it was coming. They hadn't visited their mother's grave for a long time.

"Ah! Rain!" Ed cried, surprised. It was cloudy when he'd first come in, but he had hoped the rain had already passed. He glanced around and saw a discarded torn umbrella. He transmuted it so the holes were fixed. There was one good thing to the rain. No one was outside. That meant they could use alchemy on the walls without anyone noticing.

((I guess I'll do Road too, since no one else seems interested))

FMA meets DGM - Page 2 RoadButton
"Tyki, Tyki!" Road cried, glomping her "brother." "I found a cool thing! Wanna see it? Wanna see it?" She grinned a sugary grin. Tyki wouldn't believe the door she found! It was a door on the new ark that led to some other place--a weird place. A cave in a forest that had a feel to it completely different to anywhere she'd been in her super long life. "You gotta see it! Come on, Tyki~"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:44 pm

Allen cheered up and almost went to hug Lenalee but instead caught himself, cleared his throat and said "Thank you Lenalee..." then he followed Al, Ed, and lavi through the Gate. He came out to the other side and it was raining. If it wasn't for the fact that he was in a completely different world, he would have activated his innocence and pull the hood up but instead he sat there and bared it. "so allen said to Ed, "where to first?"

((well like you need to ask anyone else to be Tyki))

FMA meets DGM - Page 2 DGray-Man8EC38EDE8EA88EB08EB88EDE8E

"Wha' Road?" Tyki said as he was sitting down in the piano room reading a book, he thought it would be one of the more private and quiet rooms in the Ark, he thought wrong apparently. "I'm reading why do i have to get up?"

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:53 pm

"To the Central Branch of the military," Ed replied. They all left the alley and Ed used his alchemy to create a wall high and smooth enough so that no one could climb over it. It looked like there had never been an alleyway there.

He glanced around for a pay phone of some sort. He spotted one and punched in the number he knew all too well. Roy always kept his phone and number, regardless of where he was for the "ladies." "H-hello, Mustang," Ed said. He'd be hearing hell for disappearing so long.

((We need a Roy Mustang to keep going with Ed, Allen, and the others...))

"There's a door in the ark! A big door! I went through to see where it went, and there was a girl there! A pretty girl with black hair! Oh, and she had a kitty that eats people too! And I thought that was really awesome! You gotta see, Tyki~"

Road tugged on Tyki's arm. "She said her name was Pride and that her kitty was Shoji! Hurry up, Tyki!"

((And that's Shimanishiki's cue))
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:15 pm

((i'll talk to Vern about being Roy and maybe a DGM character))

Tyki was now growing very irritated by having his arm tugged while he was trying to read. He slammed the book shut with his one hand and set it on the piano and followed the over excited Road. The inside of the 15th ark wasn't too much different from the 14th though all of the buildings were a light shade of grey instead of bleach white. After about a half hour of wandering the Ark, they finally came up to a door that was much like the door Ed and Al usedto get into the 14th Ark, "when did this get here?" he asked as he started to light up a cigarette.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:18 pm

"Dunno, but isn't it cool? We should go through and see Pride-chan!" She pulled on Tyki's hand again. "It's really cool over there! And I bet we could get a bunch of Akuma. I tried to contact some to ask where we were, but there aren't any to contact over there! I bet the exocists don't know about it either, so the Earl can create a whole army there to pwn here!" Where Road had picked up the word "pwn," the world shall never know.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:18 pm

Tyki took a few puffs of his cigarette as Road tugged on him some more and was rambling on about her little plan. "But Road." he said, "if you couldn't contact the akuma from over there what makes you think we could make akuma over there?" Tyki was interested about the door but he wasn't in the right mood to work today. he really wanted to just get back to his book and finish it before working; he only had 30 pages left.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:04 am

"I asked Pride!" Road said with a smile. "She's what her world calls a "homunculus," which is the result of a failed human resurection. If people are willing to bring people back, then the Earl can make Akuma!

"Plus, even though Akuma aren't there, I can still feel that akuma are possible there. Call it a 6th sense."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:17 am

Tyki sighed, pushed his hair back, put his top hat on while he continued to smoke. "Alright Road." Tyki finally gave in, he didn't want to work but he was tired with arguing with the little noah, "But if we end up fighting in here, I'm not playing with you for a month." Tyki then waited for Road to open the door and lead him to this "wierd place"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:31 pm

The forest was just as Road had described. No one was around, except for a torn up corpse of a human a few feet away. Most of the flesh was eaten off, but there were bits here and there on the bones. Road didn't flinch at the sight, though. She was too busy looking around for her friend, Pride. "Pride-chan!" Road called into the woods. "Where could she have gone?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:01 pm

Sorry is kinda short

Pride was laying in a near by tree think of her new friend.
" Someone calling you Pride."
" I know Shoji and I'm not deaf" Pride jump down and land right in front of Road and Tyki. " Hiya Road" smiling sweetly. " You came back to visit me. Yay!"
"You make me sick" Shoji jump down on to Pride's shoulder. Looking at Road and sighed. " She so pretty"
Pride giggled

FMA meets DGM - Page 2 ShiaSan
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:09 pm

"Pride-chan! Shoji!" Road called. She ran up and glomped her new friends. "This is my older brother, Tyki-pon!" Road added, but went right back to babbling with her new friends. "So? So? SO?! What happened in the five seconds I was gone?"

(Ridiculously short post alert!)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:20 pm

FMA meets DGM - Page 2 ShiaSan

Pride hug back. "Oh nothing much, Shoji got hungry" Pointing to the dead body near the cave.
"And still am." Jumping down and rubing up on Road leg " Lets go somewhere Road please!"
"Shoji she can't hear you." Pride turned to Tyki. "How you doing sexy?"

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor editing for reader's sake.)
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:48 pm

Tyki was taken back the girl's comment, he wasn't used to being called that. he cleared his throat and blushed a little but then covered it up. "fine thank you for asking." Tyki said as he fixed his top hat and then took another puff at his cigarette. "so you're the one Road has been bugging me about eh?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content