Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FMA Meets DGM (2.0)

+2
Gold Chocobo
sailorstar165
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

FMA Meets DGM (2.0) Empty FMA Meets DGM (2.0)

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:48 pm

PLOT
Edward and Alphonse have found a strange door leading to the Ark.

FYI, this is after the FMA series is finished (meaning Roy has a eye patch and Al's human)

CHARACTERS:

DGM:
Allen Walker: Rennim
Lenalee: Sailorstar165
Lavi: Rennim
Kanda: KeeperoftheJeep
Howard Link: Sailorstar165
Komui: Koru da Fern Princess
Millenium Earl:
Road:
Tyki: Koru da Fern Princess
Timcanpy: Everyone for simplicity's sake
Akuma: Everyone for simplicity's sake, unless otherwise specified by the RPer

FMA:
Edward Elric: Sailorstar165
Alphonse Elric: goldeyedalchemist
Winry Rockbell: goldeyedalchemist
Roy Mustang: Rennim
Chimera: Everyone for simplicity's sake
Random Soldiers: Everyone for simplicity's sake, unless otherwise specified by the RPer

Feel free to request characters who aren't listed or to ask for multiple characters.

As the old 2.0 seems to be ignored by almost everyone, I'm making a new 2.0 with a simplified version with fewer characters to see if we can get this off the ground. Smile The FMA characters listed are more for in case we somehow get to FMA world. I'm not gonna push it this RP like last time, as that seems to be what killed it.

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:38 am; edited 17 times in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

FMA Meets DGM (2.0) Empty Re: FMA Meets DGM (2.0)

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:51 pm

FMA Meets DGM (2.0) EdwardElric
Edward Elric and his brother were wandering through a city in Germany. Despite having lived in Germany on the other side of the gate for quite some time, Ed wasn't familiar with this particular city's name. Currently, he and his brother were looking for yet another way back home. They weren't in any rush, though. Now that they were back together, there was no hurry for the dynamic duo to get back through the gate.

As they walked, Edward scanned the crowded streets. He saw a Winry lookalike, but didn't comment to Alphonse. It wasn't a surprise anymore to see lookalikes. After all, they'd seen a Scar and Lust just the other day. The similarity in looks but differences in personality was still strange, but both were starting to get used to it.

It was looking away from Winry that made him spot it. "Hey, Al," he said, stopping in his tracks. He gestured to the strange white thing no one else seemed to notice in the alleyway. "What do you think that is?"

It was like a bunch of polygons loosly connected by some kind of gravitational force. On one of the polygons there was the mathematical symbol for infinity. And though it seemed strange, it was like it was calling to Ed.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:09 pm

FMA Meets DGM (2.0) ___Alphonse_Elric____by_Lan_Ishikiori

Al continued to walk along side his brother, taking in the familiar smells of the city. He was finally back in his own human body, and he wanted to always take everything in, no matter weither it was pain, a horrible stench, or even a disguising taste. Being without senses can change you once you recieve them back. The pair walked in silence until,

"Hey, Al," he said, "What do you think that is?"

Al turned towards where Ed was looking, to find a white thing made of pologons. He cocked his head, "I have no idea, but it's really weird." He glanced around to notice that no one else seemed to be distracted by it. Can no one else see it? He stared at it a long time before replying,

"Do you think it's a type of alchemy?" It had been a long while since he had refered to alchemy, since they were unable to use it at the moment, Is it? Well maybe not....alchemy is used with a transmutation circle right? I don't see one...what a stange thing.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:20 pm

"Let's get a closer look." Ed crossed the street when no cars were coming and stopped when he reached the sidewalk. Closer up, the polygon puzzle was much taller and a little wider than a human being. To top off the strangest of no one noticing, the polygon was giving off a faint glow. He took a few steps closer and reached out a hand to touch it.

His hand passed right through the closest polygon. Ed let out a small gasp and pulled his hand out. His hand was perfectly fine, but he'd gotten the distinct feeling that it had been detached from his body. It was like when he'd passed through the gate. "Al... I think this is a gate..."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:27 pm

Al followed his brother, realizing the features change on the shape. As he got closer to the mysterious thing, he felt a werid vibe alluming off of it, making him shudder somewhat.

"Al... I think this is a gate..."

"Brother....the gate?" Al repeated, it had been a while since they spoke of the gate. He turned to his brother and replied, "Are you sure? Maybe that would explain why no one else is able to see it? But why is it here? Where does it lead to?" Will it take us home? Al wasn't sure what to think, it looked safe enough, but was it all a illision?
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:34 pm

"Not the gate," Ed replied with a shake of his head. "A gate. I don't know why it's here, and I sure as hell have no idea where it leads." He frowned up at the collection of polygons. It didn't look like the gate between his home and this world, but it definitely was a real gate. Where it led, though, and whether they'd be able to get back was a complete mystery.

Well, it's now or never. Edward turned to his brother. "Should we go through and see what's on the other side?" He turned back to the gate. "We might not be able to get back if we go through. Just remember that, Al." It was true Ed wanted to get home, but was it worth the risk of going through to a strange gate and possibly getting stuck in a new world? He thought it was, but he also hadn't seen his home in years. Al, on the other hand, had more to lose. "What do you think? Should we go?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Al thought for a moment, closing his eyes. Going could be dangerous. But it might not. This is our one possibly in a life time chance. Otherwise, we might stay here forever... Al sighed,

"I honestly don't know what to think. It could be dangerous...but," Al admitted, "If there's a chance.....I think we should take it. Brother, this may be our only opportunity to left this world. We might never get home, but if we could explore somewhere new....why not? Besides, I'm getting a bit bored here anyways...." Al finished.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:51 pm

Ed nodded. "Then let's go together at the same time. On three. One... Two... Three." He closed his eyes and took the step through the gate side-by-side with his brother.

And then nothing. Ed didn't feel or smell anything for a good four seconds. For a moment, he wondered if this had been a mistake and that his stupid sighting had gotten them both killed. Then, his senses returned all at once. He blinked at the bright sunlight on the other side of the gate. They were certainly somewhere else--it had been cloudy that day back in Germany. He spun around.

The gate they'd seen in Germany was now a plain looking door. The only similarity was the infinity symbol above the doorframe. He turned to Alphonse and said, "I don't know where we are, but we're definitely not in Germany anymore."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:59 pm

Al took a sharp breath, and it was over oh-so-quickly. It was rather sunny, different from when they were in Germany. He looked around, noticing how different it was.

"I agree," Al replied, "At least the weather is nice." Al smiled, the weather felt very good, and he felt accomplished. Then, a thought hit him straight in the face,

"Brother....do you think...." Al began but couldn't bring himself to say it, it would be a disapointment if they couldn't. We haven't used alchemy in so long....I don't want to try and fail....
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:16 pm

As if reading his brother's mind, Ed clapped his hands together and touched the nearby flowers in their pot. The plants instantly became a rope. "It works," he said before a wide grin spread across his face. He tied the end of the rope to the doorknob and held the other end. "Let's go check this place out. We'll use the rope to guide us back here, and if we need more," he added, "there seem to be flower pots every couple of feet."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:30 am

Al smiled when he saw the familiar alchemic light. He had missed alchemy so much,

"Okay," He replied, "Hmmm, I wonder if they'll be any look-a-likes here?" Al thought aloud, following his brother, the two were quite the wanderers.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:40 pm

"One way to find out." Ed walked as far as his flower-rope would allow-which tankfully reached the next pot a couple meters away. He transmuted another rope, tied it to the first, and they continued this way. Halfway through the walk, Edward was thankful he'd thought up the rope idea. Everything looked the same in the strange Mediteranian-type city except for the numbers above the doorways. He also realized something else during there walk. There weren't any people, nor signs that anyone had lived in the city except for the neatly tended flower pots he was destroying for the sake of not getting lost.

Just as he noticed this, he heard voices. "Al," he hissed, grabbed his brother and ducking into a nearby doorway. He held a finger to his lips, signaling to Alphonse to be silent.

They'd gotten out of the way just in time, too. Three people--a girl, a boy with white hair, and a tall guy with red hair--were walking down the street. All three were in some sort of black uniform Edward had never seen. The silver cross over their chests, though, made it obvious that they were from some sort of religious organization, possibly an army.

That's me being paranoid, Ed told himself, though he did curse himself for the rope that left off in the middle of the street next to their hiding place. He'd been caught up in so many wars, he was just thinking that. Maybe they were from a religious school or something. Those had existed in Germany and Amestris, though there were fewer in the latter country. He certainly hoped they were from a religious school and not an army. If they were religious, he could BS them being miracle workers with their alchemy. If they were soldiers, they would just dub his alchemy a new type of weapon and either kill them both on the spot or force the brothers to join their ranks. If they couldn't get away, that is. He braced himself to run for it, hoping his brother would get the silent cue.

(Cue the exorcists)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:43 pm

Al followed his brother, noticing how desolate the entire place seemed to be. He glanced around, it was like they were continuing to walk down the same alleyway, over and over....everything looked very similar here.

"Al," he hissed.

The next thing Al knew he was hiding in a doorway, it took him an extra moment, but then he realized what Ed was worried about. He saw three figures walking down towards them, he turned to Ed, and noticed Ed looking down. He repeated the action to notice what they left in the alleyway. Uh-oh. That's not good, Al looked up, noticing the rough surface of the building, gently nudging his brother, he pointed up in a silent gesture, If we could climb up there, we might have an advantage. They'll still see us, but brother looks really worried....well, in his secret kind of way. What confuses me most is why this world is so plain? Even Germany wasn't as plain..
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:27 pm

FMA Meets DGM (2.0) Lavi-22

Lavi and his two good friends, Allen and Lenalee, had entered the ark to do some random exploring, for there was still a lot to learn about it. That and the fact that they were bored and had no missions to go off on that day.

Whatever the case, however, the three of them were walking down one of the many roads. Lavi stretched his arms high into the air and then held his hands behind his head as they walked. He looked all around at the surrounding white buildings, memorizing every aspect along the way.

As Lavi turned to face forward, he thought aloud, "It bothers me how all these buildings look exactly ali--" Lavi cut himself off when he noticed something on the ground up ahead of them. Lavi squinted his eyes to get a better look, and then said questionably, "...A rope?" Wonder where that thing came from, Lavi continued on in his head.

The curious exorcist walked ahead of Allen and Lenalee a bit, with reaching and then examining the rope in mind.

((kinda eh... way to leave it off, but i figured someone else should jump in.))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:27 pm

Ed shook his head. There was no way going up on the roof would be a good idea. He couldn't see any guns on the uniformed people, but that didn't mean they didn't have laser vision or something. This was a different world, after all.

FMA Meets DGM (2.0) LenaleeIcon
Lenalee was pretending to listen to Lavi, but this was the twelth time that Lavi had brought up how everything in the ark was the same, so she didn't realize right away what he was talking about when he mentioned a rope. "What are you talking about?" Then she saw the multicolored rope in his hand. It was green and red and all sorts of pastel colors. She looked around the street for the reason for the rope. "Hey, all the flowers are missing."

It was true. Every single flower pot that once held colorful marigolds and snap dragons and other kinds of flowers were now empty. "What's going on?" She turned to Allen, the only person besides the Earl and the Noah who knew anything about the Ark they were in.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:19 pm

Al gave a nod that he understood, and listened silently,

"Hey, all the flowers are missing."

I wonder if they know about alchemy? Maybe not. It's really easy to tell the ropes were made with alchemy....if you knew how to use it. A group of three? Hmmm, maybe that's why brother is so worried. The best thing to do is probably just run away, considering we have no idea what we're up against. As long as brother doesn't get provoked we SHOULD be okay, but depending on what they can do might be a problem. Al was snapped out of his thought's when he heard the girl ask,

"What's going on?"

He pressed his left foot firmly on the ground, ready to take off on Ed's signal. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, but I guess using alchemy is a plus. Before, we couldn't use it...
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:42 pm

FMA Meets DGM (2.0) Wada+koru

Allen blinked. He had been spacing out the entire time they were in the ark. Lavi was complaining about the white and plainness of the buildings and Lenalee was walking along not doing much. When Lenalee turned to talk to him, Allen snapped out of his daydream.
"Huh? The flowers are gone? That's strange...last time I checked something like this shouldn't happen. Not unless the ark is deleting itself again. Besides there shouldn't be a rope lying randomly on the ground."

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:47 pm

FMA Meets DGM (2.0) LenaleeIcon
"Then where'd the rope come from?" she asked. "Unless someone put it--" She stopped herself and eyed the rope. She then noticed that the colorful rope was exactly the same colors the flowers had been. "Holy... I think that rope's made out of the flowers." She walked over and stood next to Lavi to get a closer look.

There was some movement from the corner of her eye. She turned toward it, and the two Elric brothers were busted. She activated her Dark Boots. "Who are you two?!"

Ed clapped his hands and transformed his automail into a blade. "Name's Edward Elric," he said bravely, hoping on the inside that perhaps they were just in some strange place of their home world and that they'd heard of the infamous Fullmetal Alchemist. "Who're you?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:51 pm

Allen quickly activated his arm. "Names Allen Walker. Why are you in the ark?! No one but Exorcists and perhaps Noahs and the Earl are even remotely allowed to come in."
He was being cautious though. The boy had clapped his hands together and formed a weapon out of thin air. Now that was new. There was a small chance they may be a new level of Akuma that the Noahs have sent.

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:57 pm

Al stood beside his brother, his hands were close to clapping, but he was waiting for the others to make a move first. Al considered introducing himself, but figured it would be best to stay quiet until they spoke. I wonder how dangerous they are, the girl could tell we were there. She detected a slight movement, that means they're experianced in fighting, or being aware of their surroundings. In other words, they were on the look-out for something. But what? Al passed a glanced at his brother, these people were dangerous.

"Names Allen Walker. Why are you in the ark?!"

Al noticed the boy's arm change, and replied,

"Ark? I guess this is where we landed....but what's the ark?" Al asked, he was confused, but at least they knew where they were at the moment. This 'Allen', he changed his arm out of nowhere? Is it alchemy? No, there wasn't an alchemic flash.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:06 pm

FMA Meets DGM (2.0) Lavi-22

Lavi stared at the two strangers blankly for a moment, examining them both with his eye. Especially the young man with the weapon, who seemed to have formed it out of thin air. ...Who are these two? They're not exorcists...& they can't be akuma, since Allen's eye didn't activate... Nor do they seem like Noah in any way... Lavi thought to himself as he pondered over the two.

"...Why are you in the ark?! No one but Exorcists and perhaps Noahs and the Earl are even remotely allowed to come in."

"Ark? I guess this is where we landed....but what's the ark?"

Lavi shot a direct glance over to the other, probably younger, boy. ...Wait...how could they have gotten on the ark when they don't even know what it is...? Lavi thought curiously.

Sighing slightly, Lavi set his hand over his small hammer, just in case he would have to pull it out on the off chance that he would have to attack. Now looking at the two boys, he asked curiously, but in a somewhat calming matter, "All right...how did you two manage to get on the ark--what we're in now?" Lavi paused a moment, & then added, "And for a fair warning, we won't attack or anything just as long as you two don't." Seeing how this 'Edward Elric' got his weapon out and ready, Lavi was mainly aiming this comment towards him.

Last edited by love4Sora on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:36 pm

All right...how did you two manage to get on the ark--what we're in now?" Lavi paused a moment, & then added, "And for a fair warning, we won't attack or anything just as long as you two don't."

Al relaxed a little, realizing the group wasn't going to try and be a threat. He sighed,

"Uh, Brother, you hear that? You can transmute your arm back," Al replied to his brother and then turned to the group, "Well, we went through....a gate. It's really hard to explain..." Al pondered for words, it was hard to describe, and not very believable. He shifted on his feet and then replied,

"Brother knows more about it then me," Al replied, "I'm sorry....if we're not supposed to be here. We ended up here on accident, honest." They're still a bit defensive....but at least they'll hear us out. Not like Central....heck, or even like Germany.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:19 pm

Despite the redhaired one's assurance, Edward didn't transmute his arm back to normal. "We were in Germany when we saw a weird bunch of polygons making up a shape with an infinity symbol on it. We went to check it out, and when we did, I tried to touch it and my arm passed through. We decided to see where my arm went. When we went through, we ended up here. Where is here, anyway?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:31 pm

Allen looked at the two boys. One of them seemed quite sweet the other a bit testy. Kind of like Kanda in a way. He motion for Lenalee to calm down and returned his arm to normal. His eye didn't react meaning it will be close to useless to try to fight them with his Innocence.

"Where is here, anyway?"
"Here is the ark inside the Black Order. I'm afraid you two will have to come with us and go talk to the supervisor about your situation." Allen turned to Lenalee and Lavi. "Let's go back for now."
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:38 pm

Al inched toward Ed and whispered very quietly into his ear,

"Brother....what do you think? Should we go with them? Or should we go?" Al asked, he felt that he could trust the group, however, he could sense Ed's secret concern, "Please don't be reckless...think a minute, okay?" They may be thinking a lot of things about us, in fact, they could be lying about everything they are saying. But, I think I can trust them, but, I trust my brother more. Al looked at the group, noticing they each had a weapon of some sort with them, which told him that where they were had to be somewhat dangerous.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next