Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FMA Meets DGM (2.0)

+2
Gold Chocobo
sailorstar165
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

FMA Meets DGM (2.0) - Page 2 Empty Re: FMA Meets DGM (2.0)

Post by Rennim Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:47 pm

FMA Meets DGM (2.0) - Page 2 Wada+koru

Allen noticed them hesitating. He decided to make a better impression on the two boys. "My name is Allen Walker. I'm an exorcist working for the Black Order," he motioned to his coat. "These are my friends Lenalee and Lavi."
He gave them a smile. "I'm afraid you're only chance of going home may be to come with us. The Ark goes on endlessly especially if you don't know what it is. We'll be able to get you out of here. If you're reason is valid enough perhaps you can go home." Allen winced inwardly. He wondered if the two boys will get to leave - after all the Order isn't known to take intruders well.

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:01 pm

(Allen, Lavi, and Lenalee already introduced themselves earlier... Try to keep track of what's already been posted.)
FMA Meets DGM (2.0) - Page 2 EdwardElric
"We'll follow for now. We don't have any other choice right now." Ed whispered back before following the excorcists. "So what's this 'Order' exactly?"

FMA Meets DGM (2.0) - Page 2 LenaleeIcon
"The Black Order," Lenalee explained. "We're currently fighting a holy war with the Millenium Earl, the creator of monsters called Akuma." Lenalee was already starting to trust this Edward Elric person. He didn't know what the Order was. That, or he was a good liar.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:54 pm

FMA Meets DGM (2.0) - Page 2 ___Alphonse_Elric____by_Lan_Ishikiori

Al nodded, but stayed about an inch or two behind Ed, he felt somewhat safer that way, and the place was giving him the creeps. A war, like the one in Germany? No, that war was horrible, and had a lot of other places involved. Although, war is a terrible thing, even in our world there were wars, like the Ishvallen war. Jeez this place makes me feel sick, maybe it's because everything looks the same? Kinda creepy.... Al, who was lost in his thoughts, stared blankly at the ground.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:53 pm

((...i don't recall introducing lavi...but whatever.))

FMA Meets DGM (2.0) - Page 2 Lavi-22

Lavi let out a slight sigh of relief. He was a bit happy that they weren't going to end up fighting these two strangers. That would have only been a bother to them in the end.

Relaxing his shoulders a little bit, Lavi said, "Well, in that case, we better get back inside the Order quickly. The sooner we settle this incident and get you two home the better."

Just as Lavi was about to turn around and lead the way towards the Order's entrance, Lavi stopped. He ran up behind the two boys, and then gave them both a little push in the back. Wearing his playful, childish smile, Lavi said, "I'll stick behind you two, just in case you guys try to pull something."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:30 pm

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." This wasn't a first for Edward, being treated like a suspicious person. It wasn't a first for Al, either, but it happened a whole lot more often to Ed. "So who's in charge here? Anything we ought to know before meeting him?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:03 pm

Allen shrugged. "Well currently Koumi is the head of this Order or he's the supervisor here. He's Lenalee's brother. He's a somewhat eccentric guy but so long as you don't hit on Lenalee nothing bad will happen to you." I hope Allen added in his head.

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Al continued to space out somewhat lost deep within his thoughts, A supervisor? I suppose this place has to be run by somebody.....speaking of supervisors.....Colonel Mustang. That brings back memories! I wonder what the Colonel would say if we found out we were in this sitution....probably yell at brother....hmm, he never really did yell at me, I wonder why. That's when a thought hit his mind,

"Brother.....you shouldn't be so rude. They're trying to help us find a way out of here afterall," Al replied, turning to Ed..
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:04 am

"Or use us," Ed muttered bitterly back. After the incident in Germany where he'd been used to open the gate to Amestris by the gypsy girl, Edward had issues trusting people. Well, those trust issues had started long before that with Tucker, the Sewing Life Alchemist, but the gypsy had just strengthened that paranoia.

The group reached yet another identical door. The only difference about this one was that two guards in funny clothes were stationed in front of it. At the sight of them, the two guards readied the spears in their hands. Ed went on the defensive automatically and put his hands together.

Lenalee, perceptive as always, got between the budding fight and explained, "We found them on the Ark. They accidentally wandered here from Germany." That didn't seem to convince the guards, so she added, "We'll take full responsability for any trouble they cause."

(Know what I just realized? We need a Howard Link... If no one opposes it, I can be him)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:31 pm

Al exchanged him a concerned look and whispered,

"Nii-san...." Al looked at the two in uniform, watching them ready weapons. This somewhat surprised him, he took a tiny step back.

"We'll take full responsability for any trouble they cause."

Trouble? Hmmm, I shouldn't be surprised. I guess if we found someone in a restricted military area I guess we would be supicious as well.... But Al sighed, I guess I can understand why brother is so worried, what if they end up doing something bad to us? I'm sure I can trust them, either that or I'm stupidly naive. Al shook his head, trying to stop sinking in his thoughts.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Lavi walked behind the two supposed brothers as they all made their way out of the ark, just like he said he would. Sighing at the sight of the guards, Lavi relaxed his shoulders some, and hoped that they would give them an easy time.

"We'll take full responsibility for any trouble they cause."

The guards still seemed a little on edge about letting the exorcists pass by easily with two intruders, but they did with a little relief, thanks to what Lenalee had added.

The five of them walked past the guards, and began to walk about the order. Resting his hands in his pant pockets, Lavi said to the two brothers, "All right you two, while we're here, try not to draw attention to yourself. It'll be easier for all of us that way." Lavi thought for a brief moment, then said quietly to himself, "...Well, especially Allen...if we end up running into Link..."

((...i wasn't too sure of what to add...-_-;;; ))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:17 am

Allen caught the last part of Lavi's sentence and sighed. Great. He almost forgot about Link until Lavi mentioned him. And with that guy around...those two people they brought along are not going to be treated very well. He let out a big sigh. "Well...maybe I should leave you two to take care of these guys. Better not have me and thus Link here before you report to Koumi."

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:15 pm

FMA Meets DGM (2.0) - Page 2 Timkis10
"And who might these two be, Walker?" Link asked from right behind Allen. He tapped his foot like a mother who was waiting for a good excuse would. "Are they the reason you ran and left me with all your plates in the cafeteria?" He was angry, and few could deal with an angry Howard Link.

Lenalee saw that Link was mad and quickly said, "We're the ones who took Allen away. We thought he needed a bit of a break from your constant watch."

"It's my job to watch Allen constantly!" Link shouted, redirecting his anger to the Chinese girl.

As Link and Lenalee argued, Ed turned to Lavi, pointed at the crazy blond, and raised an eyebrow in a silent question of 'Who the hell is that?'
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:33 pm

Allen sighed. Just when he was about to walk away too. "Now, now. Since you already found me, let's just get going alright?" Trying to calm down Lenalee and Link.
He looked over at Al and Ed and whispered. "I'd try to get on Link's good side if I were you."

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:48 pm

Lavi groaned slightly and smacked himself in the face calmly, and let his hand rest there for a few moments. "I spoke too soon..." Lavi mumbled very quietly under his breath. Now the three of us, and these two now, are in for it...

Lavi dropped his hand from his face and looked over at the two brothers. Edward was giving Link a strange look; it seemed as if he was wondering who he was. Sighing, Lavi wrapped his arms around the two brothers' shoulders and whispered to them from behind, "That guy's Howard Link--he's Allen's literal watch dog."

"I'd try to get on Link's good side if I were you."

Nodding slightly in agreement with Allen's statement, Lavi added, "You two would be smart to listen to his advice. Link's no guy to mess with..."

Lavi let go of the two brothers and walked over in front of Link. He raised his hands in a semi-calming manner and said with a friendly grin on his face, "Now, you see? There's nothing to get worked up about, since Allen here gave in. So why don't you two just run along...?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:42 pm

Link frowned at Lavi and turned. "Fine. Come along, Walker. Komui said he had a mission for you." He paused briefly. "With Kanda, I believe."

Lenalee's face lit up. "Then we'll go with you," she said brightly. "We need to introduce these two to Komui as well." When Link raised an eyebrow at her, she added, "They stumbled onto the ark quite on accident from Germany. We need Komui's permission to take them back." She knew that would go over well with the rule meister known as Inspector Link.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:55 pm

Allen groaned. He had to work with KANDA? Again? For the tenth time in a row? He sighed. On the bright side there's nothing that can happen that can make his day any worse. "Well...how was lunch?" Allen asked lamely trying to make conversation to break the awkward silence.

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:21 pm

Al sighed inwardly to himself, Do we really look that supicious?

"You two would be smart to listen to his advice. Link's no guy to mess with..."

Al decided it would be best for him to just to be quiet. He knew Ed way too well to even assume just with a sentence like that he would listen.I have a bad feeling it's going to be a long road home....or at least to Germany anyways...
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:09 pm

Link gave Allen a cold look for his question, and rather than answering, said equally as icily, "I will take you to Komui now." His eyes fell on Edward and Alphonse. "All af you."

(Ugh... I dunno what else to post...)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:58 pm

((apparently me, but y'all didn't give me much to work with...-_-;;;
but i guess i could at least bring us all up to komui's office...))

Lavi's face went a little pale at sound of Link's somewhat angered voice. He obviously wasn't very pleased with the two strangers. Lavi didn't really expect much of anything else from Link though.

Short moments after Link's final statement, everyone nodded and followed behind Link to Komui's extremely messy office. As they approached it, they could already see some papers sticking outside the room. Lavi sighed.

The group made their way into the office, trying to ignore the large mess. "Komu--" Lavi began to shout, but stopped when he noticed Komui sleeping at his desk, with giant piles of papers and forms surrounding him. Lavi sighed once more and made his way over to Komui's side. He leaned down towards his ear and whispered, "Lenalee's getting married...to Link."

Normally, Lavi would say "Allen", but he wanted to change it up a bit this time around. This of course placed a playful smile across Lavi's face.

((there...someone do something, & sorry it took so long.
...i don't get email notifications anymore...so i'm a bit forgetful...-_-;;; ))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:00 pm

FMA Meets DGM (2.0) - Page 2 OhayofraKomui-1

After numorous hours of being over worked, slep deprived and coffee deprived, Komui had fallen asleep over yet anbother stack of papers that he was suposed to review and sign off on. Koumi was contently dreaming about being with his sister back in China until he heard a voice tell him that his precious sister was getting married to the suspicious, back-stabbing ninja that was Link.

Komui jumped up automatically screaming, "What?!?" and in his semi-wake stage he saw Link standing at his desk. He hoped over his desk, knocking over a mountian of papers form his desk just to litter his office floor even more and went and grabbed Link by the coat collar and said, "Why you lil-..." Once he realized he was awake and what was said was meant to wake him up, not to mention the two new faces were staring at him, he looked back at Link with a dumbfounded, embarassed look. He let the Crow member go and fixed his jacket for him and rubbed the back of his head awkwardly and said, "my bad."

Komui went back to his chair and said as he eyed his empty coffee mug, "So, who are the new guys? I didn't hear anything from the Gatekeeper about anyone coming in."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:22 am

Link gave Komui a disapproving look, and then turned that look on Lavi. That meant both would be reported later if he had anything to say about it.

In response to Komui's question, Link said calmly, "That's because they didn't come through the gate. They somehow came in through the Ark, though I haven't gotten all the details from Walker yet." His disapproving look turned on Allen, as if he thought the exorcist was responsible for the two's mysterious entrance.

"They somehow entered the Ark on accident in Germany," Lenalee butted in before things could get worse. "It seems there was a gateway there and these two entered it without thinking."

There was something about Komui that reminded Edward distinctly of Hughes. Maybe it was the apparent obsession with his sister, which was very similar to Hughes' obsession with his daughter and wife. If that was the case, then Ed had to tread carefully around this man. One wrong word about Lenalee, and things might go sour.

Armed with this inferred knowledge, Edward stayed perfectly silent while Lenalee spoke as to not interupt her. Then, when she was finished, he added, "We were in Frankfurt and saw the Door in an alley. No one else seemed to see it."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:44 pm

Al looked up, he had been staring at the ground for a long time. He hadn't realized that they had changed rooms, after he heard the conversation he added,

"It was really strange....so we thought, we should check it out."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moka Sat May 22, 2010 11:10 am

I will~

FMA Meets DGM (2.0) - Page 2 OhayofraKomui-1

Komui yawned and stretched. "Well that was rather foolish. What if you'd died? Hm?but you didn't, so let's get to the point. What did this door look like?" He picked up his coffee cup and stared sadly into it.

short post is short ;A;
Moka
Moka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 139
Quote : Gimme a break, can i have a break, break me offa piece of that KIT-KAT BAR.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

http://animefreakLOLZ.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat May 22, 2010 11:12 am

"A bunch of polygons put together, like the door you guys have around here somewhere," Ed replied.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Thu May 27, 2010 5:56 pm

Allen looked at the two strangely. He hasn't opened a door lately, let alone in Frankfurt. Could it have something to do with Innocence. Curious, he decided to keep quiet to hear more about this. Perhaps his mission was based on this door. Speaking of mission, where is his dear partner anyways?

"Nee Koumi, where's Kanda? I thought we were supposed to be briefed for our mission."

FMA Meets DGM (2.0) - Page 2 Lavi-210
Lavi being the overly curious and loudmouth he was decided to burst out and add his two cents.

"You don't think it has something to do with Innocence and the Noahs do you? The door I mean."

(does that work? copy pasted what sailor said)

Last edited by Rennim on Fri May 28, 2010 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next