Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FMA meets DGM

5 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

How should Akuma blood affect Homunculi?

FMA meets DGM - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%FMA meets DGM - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
FMA meets DGM - Page 3 Vote_lcap80%FMA meets DGM - Page 3 Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
FMA meets DGM - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%FMA meets DGM - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

FMA meets DGM - Page 3 Empty Re: FMA meets DGM

Post by Shimanishiki Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:55 pm

FMA meets DGM - Page 3 ShiaSan

"Yup, I'm Pride a homunculus. This is Shoji" Pointing to the cat that was trying get Road to pet him.(his guilty pleasure(sp?)
Truning from Road " Who the heck are you?" Talking to Tyki
"Shoji, SHUT UP. No one can hear you unless I want them to!, and this Tyki. Road's brother" Ending it with a smile while pointing to Tyki. Looking back at Tyki "No I'm not crazy my cat can talk to me. By the way, how did you two get here if in fact you are from this-" Looking at him from head to toe "15th Ark" she finished
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:58 pm

((we're building up the dark side to the story as we wait for vernm to post as roy mustang))

FMA meets DGM - Page 3 DGray-Man8EC38EDE8EA88EB08EB88EDE8E

Tyki eyed the girl called "Pride" strangly as she was lecturing her silent cat. However he guessed that he had no room to talk since he affliates with a girl who can alter dreams, a guy who can grow gold skin, a bitch who could change into a cat, two bizzar twins that could mold together, and a fat man that could be considered the devil of his world. "How did we find that door that led us here you ask?" Tyki replied as he finished his cigarette, threw it on the ground and put it out with the bottem of his shoe, "Thats a good question. Road said that she just found the damn thing and dragged me to it because she probably figured I'd be interested in something like this."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:36 am

FMA meets DGM - Page 3 RoadButton
Road bobbed her head in a yes. "Yep! I found it in the Ark and it led to that cave!" She grinned. "We're gonna attack this world with Akuma and kill a bunch of people." She turned to her friend. "Shoji can help, too, if he eats people." Road proceeded to explain what an Akuma was to Pride, despite knowing her brother disapproved of the whole thing. "If Shoji kills people, we can make more Akuma. Maybe some people here'll use alchemy to try to bring 'em back too, so there'll be more Homunculus!"

(Two problems so far:
1. Shimanishi, make sure you write your posts like they'd be in a book, k?
2. Twilight, Lulubelle can turn herself into more than just a cat. The anime for whatever reason decided she'd mostly be a cat ((even though she's actually a human Noah,not the Earl's cat)), but she can be whatever she wants.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:28 am

((i was just trying to be brief with the explinations))
((oh the irony of this post))

Tyki started to pay closer attention to what the girls were rammbling about when he heard the word alchemy. "Alchemy?" he said in inquarry, "wasn't that a medevial scince in which men tried to turn lead into gold and find the secret to immortality?" Tyki scrached his head, bumping up against his top hat as he did so, in thought and then added, "I thought that was abbandoned because it didn't work?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:07 pm

" In a way,maybe it doesnt work where you are from. But here in Amestris. It normal. That was how I was made. I died and my poor father didnt want me to go sooo... He did Alchemy to bring me back." Smiling " He didnt have a chance, He died trying to bring me back. I dont know everything about alchemy but I do know that whatever going on the FullMetal Alchemist-" Signs "Is in on this." "You know alot Pride you just not telling them. Maybe that a good thing. "WAIT!, Did you say you went though a door? Mmmm. Who's your leader or Boss or whatever you call him. Maybe we can make a deal.'
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:56 pm

"Our leader is the Millenium Earl!" Road said with a grin.

She turned to Tyki. "So you know, Homunculi are fake humans who look like the one that was supposed to be brought back. She's different 'cause she doesn't have a soul. Right, Pride?" She turned back to her friend as she said this.

"Hey, Pride-chan? Who's the Fullmetal Alchemist anyway?"

(Second assignment, Shimanishiki. Grammar. It makes life easier for all of us)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:07 pm

" Yup, No soul for me and I have a power..... I can mess with people's minds." Then went on answering the rest of the questions. "FullMetal is a strong alchemist that can change anything he want into something else without a circle- An alchemist needs one for everything to work but like I said I dont know much."
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:02 pm

FMA meets DGM - Page 3 Mustangroxmysox-1

Roy heared the phone ring, which jolted him awake from his first sleep in days. He hadden't been able to sleep much because he'ed been piled with so much work for the past few days, so whoever was calling him had already gotten him pissed before he even picked up the phone. "Hello?" he said with noticable annoyance as he put the phone to his ear only to realize it was none other than the Fullmetal Alchemest himself "Where the hell have you been? You've been gone for days! Get back down to central now and give me a full report!" he yelled out of a mixture of worry and anger that he wasn't very used to feeling.

Last edited by Vernaferous on Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:13 pm

((vern.......did you see that movie?))

((FMA meets DGM - Page 3 Gallery_1_6_86480
Code:
[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h108/shippofan/Fullmetal%20Alchemist/gallery_1_6_86480.jpg[/IMG]
there, you can use that.))

FMA meets DGM - Page 3 Alphonse-endofmovie

Al put his ear against the phone and listened as Ed called Mustang from a phone booth. He was a little surprised at Mustang's reaction. Al mumbled quitely, "We've been gone for how long, and that's his only reaction. Wow.....being Führer must be rough......" Al sighed and walked out of the phone booth, and closed the door behind him. He looked up at Allen and Lavi. They looked a little confused. Probably because they could hear Mustang complaining on the phone. Ed looked rather annoyed though. Al sweatdropped and smiled ((pretty much like the picture i'm using)). "General-....uh, Führer Mustang can be rude and demanding at times, but he's really not a bad guy, not usually that is."

FMA meets DGM - Page 3 932171

Lavi relaxed his shoulders a little. This "Mustang" figure already seemed strange, but Alphonse seemed to know him pretty well, so there was no need to keep his guard. He looked around at their surroundings. There were so many people that seemed to be staring at him and Allen. It didn't bother Lavi much though. He was kinda used to this sort of thing. Everything though looked different, but similar in a strange way. Lavi didn't know how to explain in though.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:07 am

Tyki was becoming interested in this world of alchemy, especially in this FullMetal Alchemist, and whenever Tyki became interested in something it usually ledto him destroying it. "So this FullMetal Alchemist is different from others of his kind eh? There's a bnoy in our world that's the same way. He doesn't have a fancy title other than his own name, Allen Walker." Tyki looked behind at the door and he said almost to himself, "If we found a door like this then there might be a chance that Allen could have found a door like this, too. And it would be bad if found this FullMetal before us...

FMA meets DGM - Page 3 A9

...Allen staired at Ed in a weird mannor as he heard the shouts an screams come from the phone that Ed was holding. "Oi Lavi, " he said to Lavi in just a bove a whispering voice, "That Mustang guy sounds a lot like Koumi when he's angry, especially over the phone." he snickered and then noticed the same thing Lavi noticed that people were looking at their group but at Lavi and himself the most. Must be the excorsist coats he thought to himself as he tighted the zipper on his left arm so his innocence wouldn't be seen by acctident.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:10 pm

"Umm, Do you mind taking me back with you? I would love to meet your master,Millenium Earl. I like seeing new things and I bet Shoji would just love the people there." Looking at Road and Tyki while asking

"Darn right I would. And I get to be with Road, my pretty Road." Shoji rubbing against Road's leg.

"Shoji learn the art of playing Hard-to-get."
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:33 pm

Lavi laughed with Allen at the Komui comment. He watched Allen hide his left arm the best he could and nodded a little. "It's probably good thinking to make sure that no one sees your arm."

Lavi continued to look at his surroundings and noticed something else. He looked back at Alphonse and said, "Say, Alphonse, what's with all the people in blue coats? Is it like a uniform or something?"

Al nodded at Lavi's question and looked around him. In a strange way, he missed seeing those blue coats. "Yeah, they're the official unifrom of the military. Only people with the State Alchemists can wear them. I think Brother never actually got to wear one himself though." Al paused and looked over at Ed's pocket watch's chain and smiled. "But he did get the pocket watch. All state alchemists have them."

He looked back over at Lavi and Allen. "I"m sure you'll learn more about them while you two are here. I would say, but it wouldn't feel right talking about military stuff when I myself was never with the military."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:01 pm

FMA meets DGM - Page 3 EdwardElric
Ed walked out the booth and sighed. He seemed exhausted from his argument with Mustang. "He wants to see us right away. I didn't get a chance to mention the Ark or anything." He said it quietly so that no one outside the group could hear him. "Guess you guys'll get to meet the head," he said to Allen and Lavi.

"Sure you can come, Pride-chan!" Road said with a grin. "The Earl would love to meet you and Shoji-kun!" She scooped up the cat and hugged him. "I'm sure he'll want to know all about this place too. You coming, Tyki-pon?" she asked her brother. Tyki seemed to be thinking, and judging by the evil smile, he wasn't up to any good. "You wanna stay and look around a little?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:36 pm

"Yes, My love. I'm yours. Take me away with you." Shoji purred
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:10 pm

Lavi jumped a little at the thought. After hearing this Mustang figure shout on the phone, he was a little nervous about meeting him. He sighed and tried to put on a smile. It looked completely, and utterly fake.

"Oh.....That's great......I think.....?" From habit, Lavi instantly grasped his left hand around his little hammer.

((i feel bad....i never know what to post for poor lavi. v_v))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:54 pm

Allen was acctually looking forward to meeting this guy; if he was anything like Koumi at the very least it would be funny to see him in person. Allen nodded his head and said "Lead the way Ed." As they all followed Ed, Allen noticed more of the blue coated people that Lavi and Al were talking about, "Their uniforms remind me of ours of the order." Allen said to Lavio in a low voice so that other's outside of their group wouldn't hear him, "I hope they don't mistake us for some kinda of bad group if we're in uniform too."

Tyki held his chin in thought and then said, "I'm intrueged with the area now, I think I'll take a look around..." He wanted to indeed to get familiar with the area just out of curiosity. However, the thought of having the FullMetal Alchemist on their side or at least under their eyes was something they should strive for. "Pride? was it?" Tyki asked the Homunculus "Do you know what this FullMetal Shounen looks like?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:10 pm

"Oh Yes I do. I can even show you how he looks." Walking over to Tyki and jerking him down by his coat so his face was a few inches from her. " Close your eyes." She reach up and put her fingers on each side of his head and closed her eyes. She gave him a image of a young man kinda short with gold hair and eyes. He had an metal arm and a bad-temper.

Last edited by Shimanishiki on Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:31 pm

Tyki was caught off guardby being dragged down by the short Homunculus to be face to face with her and didn't know what to expect. After that sexy comment he half expected for her to use this as an excuse for her to kiss him. After the image was recieved, Tyki stood errect and said to her, "Much abliged, Pride." He started to walk out of the cave and said to the two girls "I should be back in 3 hours." He threw his right hand up casually and two Tease melded out from his hand. "I'll leave one with you and another to guard the door. Come looking for me if I'm not back in 3 hours." and with that he walked out of the cave into a grassy plain infront of him and a few mountians behind him. Beyond the plain was a city and Tyki thought to himself, I guess i should start looking there. Tyki swiped his hand over his face so that his tanned skin turned back to normal and his stigma went away and then he made his way to the city.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:42 am

"They'll just think you're some religion or another that's not from around here," Ed replied. "You guys don't have any obvious weapons, so we'll be fine when we get to the military branch." It didn't take them long to reach the huge buildings that served as Central HQ. "Wow, this brings back memories, huh Al?"

Before they walked in, some people in uniform stopped them. "Who are you? What's your purpose here?" The soldiers were obviously asking Allen and Lavi. The uniforms were a strike against them, but Allen had a strange scar and white hair, which made him an even more suspicious person.

"They're with me," Ed said quickly. "I'm Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist."

The soldiers blinked. "You can't be that pipsqueak. You're too tall."

This was the first time Ed ever cursed his growth spurt. "I AM TO EDWARD ELRIC!" he shouted, yanking his pocket watch from his pocket. "See? State Alchemist, right here!"

(Vern, you'll have to post when we get to the building, okay?)

"See ya, Tyki-pon!" Road said, waving. She turned to Pride. "Well, let's go!"

She led Pride and Shoji through the Ark to where the Millenium Earl sat, knitting of all things.

(Ok, we need a Millenium Earl.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:24 am

(( I had planned on it))

Mustang had been expecting to see Edward and his brother, but the two others with them had cought him slightly off guard. "What's with all the comotion down here?" he said in a mildly authoratative tone as he walked up behind the guards. "At ease soldiers. I've sent orders to see these people, although i didn't expect them so quickly."
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:52 am

((i would offer to be him.........but uh......i'm not up to date yet......i'm getting there though!))

The soldiers looked down at the four boys and shrugged. I guess they had no choice but to let them pass now. They moved aside, allowing them to pass. "Er....sorry about that Fullmetal. You and your three friends can go through."

Ed smiled and walked past the two guards. Al let Lavi and Allen go ahead of him. He stayed put said, "Thanks, but I'm not his friend. I'm his brother, Al!" After that, he waved and ran to stand next to Ed.

The guards looked rather shocked. "You can't be that big guy in a suit of armor! You're....not tall enough, but you're still not as short as that pipsqueak was!" The guards laughed.

Al ignored to the two guards and followed Mustang through the doors. "It's good to see you again, Gen---Füher! But aren't you a little surprised to see us? You know, after Brother and I passed through the gate."

Lavi was confused. Was this really the guy that was yelling at Ed on the phone before? It shocked him that he wasn't yelling. And so far, he didn't seem like Komui at all! In a way, this upset him.

Lavi looked back at the laughing guards. He remembered what they said about Ed not being the "pipsqueak" and that he was too tall now. Lavi snickered a little at the thought of Ed being short. He pictured it perfectly.

But what did they mean by "big guy in a suit of armor". He looked over at Ed. He seemed to be clutching onto his pocket watch, but why? Was there something.....special about it? Obviously, the two Elric Brothers were hiding something from him and Allen.

Lavi leaned in closer to Allen. He whispered in his ear, "Hey, are you getting anything those guards said, and how Edward hold onto that pocket watch? It's kinda strange, don't you think?" Lavi paused and smiled. He backed away from Allen's ear and said louder, so he would be sure that Ed would be able to hear, "Especially the fact that this almighty Fullmetal Alchemist was nothing more than a little shrimp."

Lavi smiled with pleasure, and waited for Ed's reaction. He knew that this was going to be fun, remembering back at how he reacted to the guards comment. This was going to be worse though, so Lavi expected, and semi-hoped.

((yay! this is my best Lavi post yet, and longest! =D))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:58 am

((well every one already has two characters that are willing to duel wield characters. i think we need to recuit more people))

Allen leaned into Lavi and mummbled, "before you showed up back at the order, he said something about his watch was proof that he was an alchemist." Allen walked past the guards and up to the Fuher. He didn't have a presence like Komui but he had a feeling that he had a personality like komui; calm and cool at somethimes but crazy most other times. Allen held his hand up to whisper to Lavi again, "well he did say that iots been awhile since he's been to this world. maybe he was really short when he was here last time."

Tyki was able to hitchhike his way over to Central so he made it to the city in 15 minutes. He started to walk around the city and admired the sites. Not a bad city here he thought to himself Might acctually be a good place to make Akuma. He started to notice a bunch of men in blue coats and he finally stopped at a fruit stand and asked the lady behind it he said, "Miss, who are the men in the blue coats."

"You must not be from around here." the woman said tenderly, "Those men are state alchemists; military alchemists that work for the people."

Alchemists huh? tyki thought to himself Maybe this FullMetal Shounen can be found amoung the blue coats. "Would some one by the name of the FullMetal Alchemist be found wearing " he asked again.

"Oh he hasn't been around here in awhile." she said to him, "but if you need to find him I'm sure you could find contact to him through the Furhur."

"Thank you Ma'am." Tyki said as he bought and apple from her and started to eat it as he walked around some more. He ran into a State Alchemist on patrol. "Sir" he asked as he semi soluted him, "How may i find the Furhur and maybe request a State Alchemist for a mission?"

"You have to fill out a form up at the central office." he reponded without reacting to the solute, "Three blocks that way and four black to your left; you can't miss it."

Tyki tipped his hat to him and made his way to the Central building.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:11 am

(( I never did see the FMA movie, so sorry if my posts are kinda iffy...))

Roy smiled at Al's question, it's true he really haddent expected to see either of them again, but they were the famous Elrich brothers. "I suppose it is kind of strange that you're here in the first place, but you two have done a lot of things that were thought to be impossible before. So how's this any different?" he said as he started to lead them up to his office, where they could speak in privacy.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:36 pm

Ed glared at Lavi. "I WASN'T SO SHORT YOU NEEDED A MICROSCOPE TO SEE ME!!!" Ed shouted, but it wasn't the reaction that he used to have. They entered the Furher's office. "So how's Lietanant (sp?) Hawkeye doing?" Ed asked Mustang. "In fact, how's everyone doing? I haven't seen them in ages!"

(It's okay, Vern. We'll correct you if necessary. Oh, it would be funny if a Komui look-alike wandered around Amestris, since there are look alikes between worlds.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:07 pm

Mustang sat down in his chair and gave a good-natured smile as he said "Everyone's doing fine." He paused and adjusted in his chair before continuing, "More to the point though, why don't you introduce me to your friends and tell me about what you saw on the other side of the gate..."

(( happy now? My knowledge on episodes 48 through the movie is kinda sketchy...))

Last edited by Vernaferous on Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content