Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Paradise (Ver. 2.0)

+2
Gold Chocobo
sailorstar165
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lost Paradise (Ver. 2.0) Empty Lost Paradise (Ver. 2.0)

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:21 pm

Plot:
There is an island between Kanto and Johto where only Pokemon live known lovingly to its inhabitants as "Paradise". The island is a Pokemon -aradise, with a region on it perfect for every type. No human has ever set foot on this island, nor shall they ever because of an ancient curse. Any human who comes near the island is caught in a storm. When they wake up, they are a Pokemon! What is the secret of this terrible curse? Is it even possible to get off the island?

Note: Please, keep it to Kanto and Johto Pokemon. Basically, Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/Gold/Silver/Crystal versions. Also, please avoid repeat Pokemon. (i.e. only ONE Pikachu and only ONE Clefairy)

I'm limiting it to TWO Pokemon per RPer.

Also, for simplicity's sake, please don't evolve you're Pokemon.

All right, for ages with Pokemon...
Regular Pokemon life span is about 100 years (so, about a human life span)
Legendary Pokemon life span is about 1000 (so 10 "human" years is about 1 year in "legendary" years)

Legendaries MUST be residents of the island. They can't be humans turned into Pokemon.

Oh, and someone needs to keep the peace on our lovely island (like a mayor or somethin')

Code:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Pokemon[/b]:
[b]Short Bio[/b]:
[b]Formerly Human?[/b]:

MAP of the Island (curtousy of my bad art skills)
Lost Paradise (Ver. 2.0) Map

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Lost Paradise (Ver. 2.0) Empty Re: Lost Paradise (Ver. 2.0)

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:22 pm

Characters

Island Residents:

Lost Paradise (Ver. 2.0) Mew
Name: Lunaria
Username: sailorstar165
Pokemon: Mew
Short Bio: Lunaria is a huge fan of music. Her love of music and creating instruments like those of humans often gets her into trouble on the all Pokemon island. She's friendly to most of the humans who stumble across the Pokemon paradise, especially if they'll make music with her. She's one of the few Pokemon who have seen life beyond the island, and often jumps back and forth between the "human world" and Paradise. She's considered a bit odd by the rest of the Pokemon population. She's also a bit of a "collector" of human baubles.
Formerly Human?: No

Lost Paradise (Ver. 2.0) 235
Name: Kiyo
Username: mycrimsonangel
Pokemon: Tyrogue
Short Bio: Kiyo acts tough to hide his emotions. He sees showing emotions as a sign of weakness and often appears cold and unfeeling towards others. Other residents of the island tend to avoid him because he can be prone to violence. He trains alone in the mountains every day to make himself stronger. In reality he is shy and longs for just one person to notice him for who he is.
Formerly Human?: no

Lost Paradise (Ver. 2.0) 78806899
Name: Mimi
Username: goldeyedalchemist
Pokemon: Pichu
Short Bio: She's a very shy, kindhearted pokemon who loves the dark and hates the sun. You'll almost never see her, since she tends to hide. The only time you see her is when she is with Yuuta (see next), and she believes he is her older brother, even though he is not.
Formerly Human?: No.

Lost Paradise (Ver. 2.0) Suicunecahrrie
Name: Mizuumi (Mizu)
Username: Kamnicanka
Pokemon: Suicune
Short Bio: Mizu is clam, wise, serious pokemon, who never gives secrets away. She is nice, and very polite, always acting like a lady. She sometimes leaves the paradise, and heads for the human world, to clean the waters, but returnes quickly, as she is frustrated by human hypocrisy and disrespect towards nature, as well as the trainers trying to catch her. She rarely shows any extreme emotions; even in arguments she tends to hit with direct truth. Mizu has some trust issues (especially with humans), as she finds it hard to rely on anyone but herself, but if you break tough her shell, she'll be the most loyal friend you could finde.
Formerly Human?: No

Human Pokemon:
Lost Paradise (Ver. 2.0) Ninetails
Name: Yuuta
Username: goldeyedalchemist
Pokemon: Nine-tails
Short Bio: He came here by mistake, when his boat went off course...the rest of his family drowned, except for him, who awoke on this island as a nine-tails. Excepting his fate, he decided to live his life, it was now...or never. He is very gentle, and will not do anything as harm anything unless it doesn't pose a threat. Already has lived on the island a time.
Formerly Human?: Yes

Lost Paradise (Ver. 2.0) Chikarita
Name: April
Username: sailorstar165
Pokemon: Chikarita
Short Bio: Abandoned as a child, April was on her way to Johto to live with her evil adopted mother Bertha whom she's met only three times and doesn't like at all. In a way, she's happy she crash landed and became a Chikarita. The inhabitants of the island are so much more friendly than any human she ever met. She's a little on the quiet side. She's lived on the island a few months already.

Lost Paradise (Ver. 2.0) Umbreon_display
Name: Lieh
Username: amanoharafair
Pokemon: Umbreon
Short Bio: She's an out-there pokemon, but she tends to keep to herself. She wishes that she could make more friends, but she's not very skilled with words.

Lost Paradise (Ver. 2.0) 180px-Ash_larvitar

Name: Calvin
Username: mycrimsonangel
Pokemon: Larvitar
Short Bio: Calvin was orphaned as a baby and grew up alone. He is cheerful and funny, despite being a bit clumsy. Calvin loves Pokemon. He swam out into the ocean to look for some and washed up on the Lost Paradise beach as a Larvitar. He loves being a Pokemon and feels he finally found a home with them. Has lived on the island a short time.

Lost Paradise (Ver. 2.0) 2840582695_4be202ff70

Name: Yazuki, Zuki or Z for short
Username: Moka
Pokemon: Plusle
Short Bio: When she and her twin sister, Yuki, were just babies, they got lost at sea when the boat their parents were on crashed and sank. They washed up on the island, where they became Plusle and Minun. They have lived on the island there whole life and have no memory of when they were human. Zuki is hyper, likable, and funny. It is almost impossable not to like her, and in return, she like everyone she meets. She loves music and playing, although she is hopelessly clumsy.
Formarly Human?: Yes

Name: Yuki
Username: Moka
Pokemon: Minun
Short Bio: When he and his twin sister, Zuki, were just babies, they got lost at sea when the boat their parents were on crashed and sank. They washed up on the island, where they became Plusle and Minun. They have lived on the island there whole life and have no memory of when they were human. Yuki is quiet, thoughtful, and scary smart. Most of the pokemon he is friends with were introduced to him by his sister. He loves being with her and thinks of himself as her protector.
Formarly Human?: Yes

Lost Paradise (Ver. 2.0) Nina10
Name: Nina
Username: little wolf
Pokemon: vulpix
Short Bio: Nina came from a very rich family. Nina is very playful and smart. She is a bit spoiled and hates being alone. When on a trip with her family, on their yacht, she fell off. When she woke up on the island as a vulpix she had no clue what to do but decided to enjoy it until her parents find her.
Formerly Human: yes

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 14 times in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:12 am

Lunaria floated down to the beach carrying a basket of apples. It was a beautiful day, and she wanted to have a picnic on the beach with her friends. She hummed as she bobbed along, occasionally spinning. Each spin caused an apple to fall from her basket, which she caught with her telepathy and returned to its place in the basket.

Paradise, as the island was called, was a world of peace and quiet. Only Pokemon were able to be on the island, so no one had to be worried about trainers or poachers coming and harming its residents. Even rare Pokemon like a Mew could go out in the day and not have to worry about being captured in the prison known as a Pokeball.

There were a few reasons humans never came to the island. One was that it was in the middle of the ocean between Kanto and Johto, and being undiscovered as it was, no one knew of its existence. The second was that anyone who DID happen to stumble upon the island became one of its inhabitants. That's right, they became Pokemon.

Lunaria grinned to herself. She was one of the few Pokemon that had ever actually seen a real human. She'd always use her teleport ability to reach the "human world" and transform to blend in. It was one of her favorite pass times. To her, visiting the human cities was an adventure, which was a good thing. Life could always use a few more adventures.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:48 pm

Mimi strolled around in the woods, she enjoyed the amount of light it dimmed. She was an odd Pokemon, in fact, she loved darkness. The sun was too bright for her. She was beside her brother, Yuuta,

"What do you want to do today Nii-san," She asked sweetly, "We should collect some acorns to share with everyone! You could roost them for us!" She beamed, and began to look around for some. Normally, you could only find acorns in the fall, but on this island, they were around year long.

"We should, and tonight, we can watch the tides or the moon," He suggested, "I'll roast, not roost then for you." He replied, he was transformed into a Pokemon a long time ago. He wasn't sure why, but Mimi was convinced that he was her brother. He decided to take on the role, he liked the company.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:23 pm

Lunaria spotted Mimi and Yuuta and waved them over. "Hey guys! I'm having a picnic on the beach. Care to join me?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:27 pm

Mimi lit up when she saw Lunaria,

"Yay! We can collect more later, okay Nii-san," She replied and turned to Yuuta, "Let's go! Pii!" She added with excitement. The two strolled over to her..

"How are you Lunaria?" Yuuta asked kindly, "The weather feels better then usual today..." The only reason Mimi was out in the sunlight was because she trusted Lunaria and Yuuta. If she didn't, she would of run off to hide in the shadows once more.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:30 pm

"I'm doing fine," Lunaria replied. "Although..." she frowned at the sky. There wasn't a cloud for miles. "It stormed pretty bad at sea last night. I wouldn't be surprised if some human ships didn't crash."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:13 pm

Calvin wandered aimlessly through the woods. He was bored and wanted someone to play with. Sighing, he pulled a berry off a nearby bush and nibbled on it. He was coming close to the beach, which he normally avoided, due to being a rock type.

As he turned to wander back down the path, he heard Lunaria's voice coming from the beach. Calvin smiled and ran towards the beach. He liked Lunaria a lot. She found him on the beach not too long ago. He used to be human, but he liked being a Larvitar better. Breaking out from the trees, Calvin noticed Mimi and Yuuta with her. He dashed over to the little group, skidding on the sand as he stopped. "Hi guys!" Calvin said happily.

Kiyo moved surreptitiously through the treetops. He hated not being on his mountain, but his food supply ran out yesterday, and he needed to restock it. He leaped purposely from tree to tree, moving towards the small grove of trees near the beach, where he could get some chestnuts. He set to work silently gathering chestnuts from the tree branches. He wanted to stay as quiet as possible, since other Pokemon tended to gather on the beach. He didn't like going near other Pokemon, and they never particulary liked him. It was in their best interests not to. Sighing, he broke free of his thoughts to continue gathering his food. He hopped nimbley towards the next tree, but instead of landing perfectly on the branch like normal, he slipped on the wet branches and crashed down from the tree, creating a huge racket.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:52 pm

Mimi jumped at the sound of that noise and quickly hid behind Yuuta,

"Nii-san! What was that!?" She said nerviously, hiding in the many tails he had. Ducking her head to hide from whatever made that noise.

"I don't know," He replied to the trembling Pichu, "But I'm sure it was just another resident. Nothing to be afraid of." He cooed, easily uncovering her from his tails.

"Besides," He added, "I heard a snapping noise, it was probably a branch. Hello Calvin, how are you?."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:03 pm

"Hello Cal--" The crash interupted Lunaria's greeting. "Maybe we should check it out," Lunaria suggested. "If it was a fruit tree, there might be some more snacks for our picnic."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moka Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:55 pm

~MEANWHILE~

Zuki ran through the tall grass that covered the plains on the northern side of the island, searching for her brother. "Yuuuukiiiiii!!! Where are you, nii-san?!?" Yuki, hearing her call, jumped up and down, waving. "Over here, Z!!!" Just then, she came crashing through the grass, running into him and knocking them both backwards. When they finally stopped rolling, they were both laughing. "Nii-nii!!! Can we PLEASE explore the rest of the island today?!? We've only ever gotten as far as the lake, and i wanna see a forest!!!" Yuki anime sweat-dropped and sighed. 'Nii-nii?? Where does she come up with this stuff??' "I guess so... just don't fall out of a tree and, like, DIE or something. Knowing you, you'll find some way to do that..." Zuki smiled and hugged her brother, then shouted "Race ya to the edge of the plains!!!" and shot of, Yuki in hot pursuit, their red and blue ears the only thing visible above the grass.
Moka
Moka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 139
Quote : Gimme a break, can i have a break, break me offa piece of that KIT-KAT BAR.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

http://animefreakLOLZ.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:26 pm

Calvin jumped at the crash. "I wonder if anyone's hurt?" Calvin worried. "C'mon, we have to check it out!" Calvin dashed towards the woods without waiting to see if anyone was following.

Calvin came upon a Tyrogue sprawled among the remnants of a few tree branches. "Hey!' he asked worriedly, "Wake up! Are you alright?" He shook the fallen Pokemon gently.

Kiyo's eyelids fluttered as he regained consciousness, only to find another Pokemon standing over him. He jumped and scooted back, until the pain in his head made him stop. Warily, he spoke to the little Pokemon. "Did I fall?" he said with a sigh. "I need more training, I guess." With that, he moved to get up, only to stumble back to the ground.

"No! Don't leave!" Calvin cried out. "Stay and meet my friends! We can help you!"

Kiyo nodded resentfully. He couldn't make it up the mountain anyway.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:45 pm

(Moka, mind using different colors for each of Plusle and Minum? And putting their dialogue in different paragraphs? That makes it much easier for us to read.)
Lunaria followed behind Calvin and frowned at the sight of the injured Tyrogue. She wasn't sure if she'd met this particular Pokemon before, but she knew she had to help. She went up to a berry tree and plucked a berry from it. "This'll help," Lunaria said, offering the berry.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Kiyo glanced warily at the berry the Mew offered him. He didn't trust her enough to take it.

Calvin watched hopefully as Lunaria tried to help his new friend. "Take it" he said, reassuringly. "It'll help. Trust me."

Not entirely reassured, Kiyo took the berry and took a small bite. He instantly felt the energy ruch through his body and his wounds began healing. "Thanks." he said, a tone of happiness barely audible in his voice. It was honestly the first time he could remember another Pokemon being nice to him, and though it didn't show on the outside, inside he was soaring. He refused to show his emotions, because he felt weak making himself vulnerable like that.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:52 am

"We were going to have a picnic," Lunaria continued. "Would you like to join us?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:24 pm

Lieh's head was spinning. She couldn't remember what she was doing. She opened her eyes to see a bright blue sky,

"That's right....I'm on a boat trip...I must of dosed off on the deck," She said but as she stood up and looked around, she realized she was no longer on the boat, "That's strange....where am I?" Looking around she was quite confused.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:40 pm

April wandered down to the beach. She was planning to meet Lunaria there for a picnic and so was carrying a little sack of berries with her. She hadn't been expecting to see anyone there yet, as she was a little early, but when she saw an Umbreon, she wondered if it was another of Lunaria's friends--she had a bunch, after all. But when the other Pokemon looked around confused, April inched closer.

The Umbreon's fur was wet, and the salt water was drying. Either it had gone for a swim, or had just washed up on shore. April guessed the latter. "Um... Are you okay?" she asked tentatively.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:24 pm

Kiyo sat silently for a moment, dumbfounded. Other Pokemon wanted him at a picnic? He didn't want to refuse after they had been so nice to him. "I guess I could pick up some of these chestnuts I knocked down." He sprang to his feet and began picking the chestnuts up from the ground.

"I'll help!" Calvin offered picking a few up from the ground.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:32 pm

Lieh pratically jumped at the site of a talking Pokemon,

"Holy-! Wait!? You can talk? That's amazing," She shouted amazed, "How did you learn to talk?" She nudged the other Pokemon in curiosity, still not realizing she was a pokemon as well.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:11 pm

"Learn to talk?" April repeated. "Oh! You must not have noticed yet." She smiled. "We're both Pokemon."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moka Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:37 pm

As Zuki and Yuki went deeper and deeper into the island, the more and morfe they discovered. Eventually, they passed the lake and came to the edge of the forest.

"Hahahaha!!!" Zuki laughed as she ran around a tree trunk. "Hey hey, Yuki-kun!!! I'll race you throught the trees!!! Ready set GO!!!" She took off, running full speed between the trees.

Yuki sighed. "I should of figured as much..." he muttered, then took off after her.

Zuki smiled as she ran through a bush and up a log, jumping into the trees above. She hopped from branch to branch, quickly losing sight of Yuki and gaining sight of the beach. Suddenly, just before she lept out onto the sand, she slipped and fell throught the branches and leaves, crashing directly onto Lunaria. "GAH?!?"

(also, keep in mind that no one has ever met them before, or even knew that they were on the island.)
Moka
Moka
Role Player

Female
Quote : Gimme a break, can i have a break, break me offa piece of that KIT-KAT BAR.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:41 pm

"Gah?" Lunaria repeated, turning to the fuzzy projectile that had just smashed into her. She didn't recognize the two pokemon. "Are you new to the island?" she asked.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moka Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:39 pm

Zuki got up shaking her head. "I'm so sorry!!! And no, my brother Yuki and I--"

Yuki inclined his head to Lunaria as he ran up. "Hello. I'm also sorry for my sisters clumsiness."

"Shut up, you." Zuki said quickly, glaring at her brother, before turning back to Lunaria. "Yeah, we've lived here our whole lives, or, well, as long as we've remembered. We live on the plains on the other side of the big lake over there!" Zuki babbled excitedly, pointing over to the trees. "You're the first other pokemon we've ever seen!!!"
Moka
Moka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:10 pm

"Really now?" That surprised Lunaria quite a bit. Many Pokemon lived on the plains, some formerly human, many not. It surprised her quite a bit that they'd never met any of the Pokemon. "You must be good hiders to not have met any Pokemon besides me."

She turned back to the others. "Mind if they join us for lunch, too?" she asked.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:14 pm

Kiyo stood up, his arms still full of chestnuts. He sighed from frustration. He spent all of his life avoiding other islanders, yet the day he tries to interact with some, more and more kept showing up. Personally, it aggravated him, but he suppressed his growing urge to either run or turn violent. "Sure, why not?" Kiyo huffed. If anything, he could consider this emotional training.

Calvin dropped all the chestnuts he had been holding and ran over to greet the newcomers. "Hiya! I'm Calvin! Why don't you join us for our picnic? By the way, what are your names?" Calvin babbled, rather disjointedly. The excitement of making new friends made his thoughts scramble and his words jumble together.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next