Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Paradise

5 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lost Paradise Empty Lost Paradise

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:14 pm

Plot:
There is an island between Kanto and Johto where only Pokemon live known lovingly to its inhabitants as "Paradise". The island is a Pokemon -aradise, with a region on it perfect for every type. No human has ever set foot on this island, nor shall they ever because of an ancient curse. Any human who comes near the island is caught in a storm. When they wake up, they are a Pokemon! What is the secret of this terrible curse? Is it even possible to get off the island?

Note: Please, keep it to Kanto and Johto Pokemon. Basically, Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/Gold/Silver/Crystal versions. Also, please avoid repeat Pokemon. (i.e. only ONE Pikachu and only ONE Clefairy)

I'm limiting it to TWO Pokemon per RPer.

Also, for simplicity's sake, please don't evolve you're Pokemon.

All right, for ages with Pokemon...
Regular Pokemon life span is about 100 years (so, about a human life span)
Legendary Pokemon life span is about 1000 (so, take the "human" age and multiply by 10)

Legendaries MUST be residents of the island. They can't be humans turned into Pokemon.

Oh, and someone needs to keep the peace on our lovely island (like a mayor or somethin')

Code:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Pokemon[/b]:
[b]Short Bio[/b]:
[b]Formerly Human?[/b]:

Please PM designs to me. They shall be posted in here. Very Happy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Island Residents:

Lost Paradise Mew
Name: Lunaria
Username: sailorstar165
Pokemon: Mew
Short Bio: Lunaria is a huge fan of music. Her love of music and creating instruments like those of humans often gets her into trouble on the all Pokemon island. She's friendly to most of the humans who stumble across the Pokemon paradise, especially if they'll make music with her. She's one of the few Pokemon who have seen life beyond the island, and often jumps back and forth between the "human world" and Paradise. She's considered a bit odd by the rest of the Pokemon population.
Formerly Human?: No

Lost Paradise Umbreon
Name: Naoki
Username: Hanyou_Foxgirl
Pokemon: Umbreon
Nickname: Nao
Short Bio:Naoki enjoys quiet places, and hates loud noises. She doesn't like the humans, and tends to be a little mean to them. She's always blunt and to the point, and is overly confident in her abilities. However, she tries to get over her faults to make friends, as pokemon tend to see her as rude. Though she doesn't really need friends, as she likes being alone most times, she hates being an outcast and wants to be accepted by other pokemon.

Lost Paradise Titan_of_Ice_Articuno
Name: Yukiko
Username: Shimanishiki
Pokemon: Articuno
Short Bio: Acts like the "mother" of the group. Loves to see her "kids" happy. She's serious but genuinely loves everyone on the island, even the trouble-makers. HUGE fan of fish. Likes the human world and loves human trinkets, especially shiny things, like jewelry. Hates those who are mean to their Pokemon. Thinks of any human who gets stranded on the island as family.

Lost Paradise Blasto10
Name: Kouta
Username: kairiandroxas
Pokemon: Blastoise
Short Bio: Kouta keeps to the rules. If engaged in a normal conversation with him, you can tell that Kouta is friendly and kind-hearted. Unknowingly, he puts his thoughts into words when unnecessary and can make people either upset or have a lower self-esteem. His feelings about humans are neutral. If they begin to break the rules after their arrival, the begins to frown upon them. He's the Mayor of Paradise and the law enforcement.

Lost Paradise Baby_Suicune
Name: Xue Fang
Username: sailorstar165
Pokemon: Suicune
Short Bio: Xue Fang (Xue for short) very young for a legendary, so she's not allowed to leave the island. Her mother "disappeared" (no one has the heart to tell her humans killed her mother), so she's waiting for her mother to come home. She tries to do everything herself, even if she knows she can't do it. She's determined and a little outspoken, but she's also a little quiet around new people.

Human Pokemon:

Lost Paradise Dratini
Name: Diana
Username: kyuukurochan
Pokemon: Dratini
Short Bio: Once a human, she had a deep love for all things dragon. She'd make dragon dolls. She had dragon statues. She'd wear dragon clothing. She'd draw only dragons. She'd catch only dragon Pokemon. However, one day, she'd surfed nearby the island on her Dragonair and was caught in one of the storms. She did find all of her dragons happy on the island with her. Maybe it's not all so bad. She does like to confine in others that her love of dragons caused her to become one, but she knows that that was not the reason. She would like to go back to the human world with her friends, however, as she is seeking to defeat Lance, the Dragon-Using Pokemon Master.
Formerly Human?: Yes

Lost Paradise JigglypuffDoesNotApprove
Name: Kayla
Username: Shimanishiki
Pokemon: Jigglypuff
Short Bio: HATES Pokemon. She wanted to be a singer, and now she's stuck as a Pokemon. Has a cussing problem and needs anger management. Likes Lunaria because of the shared love of music. She's the newest of the human Pokemon, so she's not exactly used it (and she swears she never will be).

Lost Paradise Ponyta
Name: Rilu
Username: Hanyou_Foxgirl
Pokemon: Ponyta
Nickname: Lulu (he hates being called this, however)
Short Bio: Rilu has a very calm attitude, but he is easily irritated. He tries not to let this weakness show. He loves pokemon, though is unsure of how he became one himself, for the only memories he has of his previous life is that he once was a trainer who owned a lovely Rapidash. He tries to stray from picking fights, but if he's upset enough he will. He enjoys making friends, though tends to be a little shy around those he doesn't know.

Lost Paradise Pikach11
Name: Nayuki
Username: kairiandroxas
Pokemon: Pikachu
Short Bio: Nayuki is incredibly shy, making it hard for her to make friends. With the help of friends, she is able to make acquaintances, and loves it when she does. Nayuki talks abnormally loud when she doesn’t mean to, and tends to talk a lot sometimes. But she is very energetic and fun to be around at other times. She doesn’t remember how she came to be on the island, but always loved Pokemon and wanted to see what it’s like to be one. Now that she is a Pokemon, she doesn’t ever want to be human again.

Lost Paradise Ani037Lost Paradise Ninetails
Name: Koharu
Username: Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Pokemon: vulpix
Short Bio: When Koharu was a human he was always the one to go on an adventure. He grew up to be a dective. When he was sent to investigate the island, he never came back. now he lives at the island, trying to fit in with the others... He's almost always in a good, cheerful mood.
Formerly Human?:yes

MAP (curtousy of Lunaria and my bad art skills)
Lost Paradise Map

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:29 pm; edited 11 times in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Lost Paradise Empty Re: Lost Paradise

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:07 pm

Lost Paradise Mew
Lunaria floated to the beach carrying a basket of apples. It was a beautiful day, and she wanted to have a picnic on the beach with her friends. She hummed as she bobbed along, occasionally spinning. Each spin caused an apple to fall from her basket, which she caught with her telepathy and returned to its place in the basket.

Paradise, as the island was called, was a world of peace and quiet. Only Pokemon were able to be on the island, so no one had to be worried about trainers or poachers coming and harming its residents. Even rare Pokemon like a Mew could go out in the day and not have to worry about being captured in the prison known as a Pokeball.

There were a few reasons humans never came to the island. One was that it was in the middle of the ocean between Kanto and Johto, and being undiscovered as it was, no one knew of its existence. The second was that anyone who DID happen to stumble upon the island became one of its inhabitants. That's right, they became Pokemon.

Lunaria grinned to herself. She was one of the few Pokemon that had ever actually seen a real human. She'd always use her teleport ability to reach the "human world" and transform to blend in. It was one of her favorite pass times. To her, visiting the human cities was an adventure, which was a good thing. Life could always use a few more adventures.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:20 pm

Lost Paradise Ponyta

Rilu opened his eyes slowly. His head felt kind of foggy and he couldn't see clearly. He wasn't really in pain, though his body seemed... different, somehow. He stood, using his four legs to push off of the ground slowly.

Wait, four?

He looked down, and instead of seeing his legs, covered by tattered jeans he saw the muscular legs of a horse. Now he was confused. He turned his head as much as he could, looking at his new body curiously. He was... a horse? He flicked his tail into his line of sight and frowned.

A ponyta, to be exact. How had this happened?

He searched his mind for something, a memory that would allow him to remember how he had ended up like this but he found... nothing. He sighed, and it came out as a soft whinny. He layed down, tucking his legs underneath him carefully.

He was a pokemon.

Of that much, he was certain. But... how? How had this happened? What about his... friends? His human friends. Where was he? How was he going to get back home?

He shook his head, clearing his brain of those thoughts. There had to be a perfectly logical explanation for this. In fact, he was sure of it. Maybe something around this beach would jog his memory.

He stood, walking forward slowly, attempting to get used to how he was moving now.

And then, within his line of site he saw a Mew, floating along gracefully with a basket full of apples. Well, at least now he could ask someone about what had happened to him. But would this Mew talk to him?

"Um... excuse me!" He called out to the pokemon, hoping that it would respond.

Last edited by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:40 pm

Lost Paradise Mew
Lunaria turned. "Oh! A new resident!" She rushed over and put the basket down. "Hello, I'm Lunaria. I'm sure you're wondering what's happened and how you're a Pokemon, right?" She didn't even wait for the Ponyta to nod. She already knew all humans who ended up here had no idea what was going on. So, she launched into the explanation.

"Anyway," she said, picking up her basket, "I'm meeting up with some friends. If you want, you can join us for some lunch."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:08 pm

Lost Paradise Ponyta

In Rilu's baffled state all he could do was nod his head yes to Lunaria's request. Really, what else was there to do? And she seemed friendly enough so why not. If all the pokemon were like her, then he would probably have no problem getting used to living here.

He shook his head.

No. He had to find a way home. Even though it was kind of... interesting being a pokemon, he had to find out how to return to his original form. But until then, he should at least try to make friends.

"In fact, lunch sounds good right now..." Rilu mumbled to himself. It was kind of awkward eating with people -er - pokemon who he had just met, but he was hungry. And he was looking forward to meeting the other inhabitants of the ilsland. Was he the only human here? It seemed possible, but he highly doubted this. The Mew had seemed to know exactly what she was talking about when she spoke to him.

He watched the Mew patiently, waiting for her to lead him to her friends.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:50 pm

Lost Paradise Mew
Lunaria floated away down the beach. Her friends weren't there yet, so she dug in her basket for the blanket she'd found in the "human" world and washed. She set up the picnic. "My friends Yukiko and Maiko are supposed to join us," she said. "Maiko's a Vulpix, and Yukiko is an Articuno. Just so you know, we all call Yukiko "Mama Yukiko" or just "Mama." She takes care of us all like she's our mother, even the cursed humans like you."

Lunaria handed the Ponyta an apple. "Oh, I never caught your name."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Yukiko was flew down and landed beside the basket Lunaria brought back with her from the human world." Oh Lunaria. There you are... do you have a gift for me..." Yukiko smiled. Turning her head she saw the Ponyta. " Who this? What your name? I'm Yukiko but you can call me mama or Mama Yukiko . Your a new so let's get something out of the way. There are other Pokemon here but all are different in a way.. We have a few human here that trun in Pokemon like yourself and normal Pokeman . Me and Lunaria have been here the longest, this is our home. If you have any question please ask us or the Mayor... If you ever find he or her...." Truning to Lunaria "Is our Mayor a boy or girl? I forgot." She asked her.
"Well come on and join us for apples."
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:05 pm

Lost Paradise Mew
Lunaria shrugged. Even she couldn't remember anymore. The Mayor always had the tendency to disappear. Paradise was a large island, and the Mayor always traveled around to each section of it to keep the peace between the different Pokemon. "Oh, I did get you a present Mama Yukiko!" She retrieved a simple necklace with a blue bead at the bottom and handed it to her. "I traded with a Meowth for it. I gave her a bow I found for it."

(Hey, Shimanishiki, please reread your type for typos...)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:07 pm

Lost Paradise Ponyta

"My name is Lulu -er- Rilu." Rilu stuttered. Why had he said his name was Lulu? That stupid nickname that his friend had given him was starting to get to him. Well, it didn't matter. He didn't like that name at all. He looked out into the sea, thinking to himself.

Articuno's were really rare... he had never seen one up close before.

Lunaria had said that he was cursed.

This just registered in his mind.

Cursed? Well, that would explain a lot, but how? He snorted, deciding that he would ask questions later. Yukiko, or 'mama' had said that there were other humans like him, so that got his biggest question out of the way.

"It's nice to meet both of you." Rilu said politely, reluctant to take an apple after just meeting these pokemon.

Last edited by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:12 pm

Lost Paradise Mew
Once again, Lunaria shrugged. "She'll get here when she gets here, I guess," she said.

She noticed that Rilu was staring at Articuno. "Not used to rare Pokemon, huh? I guess it's understandable. We ARE pretty rare." She chuckled. "Most rare Pokemon are born here in Paradise--that's what we call the island--and go out into the world someday. You'll probably meet a lot more of us than just me and Mama Yukiko here."

(FYI, the curse doesn't make you forget being human. It just turns you into a Pokemon)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:15 pm

aye aye! I'll change my posts a little then...

Lost Paradise Ponyta

"Ah, I see." Rilu said in reply, looking away from the articuno. He had always thought that bird pokemon were extremely graceful. Finally gathering up some courage, he took an apple from Lunaria's basket, chewing thoughtfully.

They were delicious.

"Um, Lunaria? Didn't you say that there would be someone else joining us?" He asked the mew in between bites.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:19 pm

Lost Paradise Mew
"No... Far as I know, only Mama Yukiko and Maiko are supposed to join us," Lunaria replied. "Why do you ask? Is there someone else here?" She looked around, but didn't see anyone.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:21 pm

Lost Paradise Ponyta

Rilu shook his head. He must have imagined the odd shadow he saw out of the corner of his eye. No matter. He turned back to the pokemon, attempting to smile. It was hard, with him being a ponyta and all.

"Must have been my imagination."

He told them, before taking another apple. The really did taste very good. He relaxed, happy to have found such nice pokemon. Hopefully, everyone on the island was like this.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:24 pm

I thought this would be a good oppertunity to introduce Nao, anyone in the previous scene can just post away after this, it's just a little sneakpeak thingy.

Lost Paradise Umbreon

The Umbreon turned away from the happy scene, growling low. She had been watching from a safe distance, so that no one would be able to see. Lunaria was having a picnic. And there appeared to be a new arrival on the island as well. She frowned. Was she really that distant from the other pokemon? Naoki sighed, walking away glumly.

Well she didn't need anyone. It was better to just be alone.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:28 pm

Lost Paradise Mew
Lunaria blinked. Shadow? "Oh! That must have been Naoki!" she said.

"Naoki!" she called. Naoki had the habit of disappearing and reappearing at will. She was pretty good at hiding in plain sight sometimes... "Naoki! You can join us for some apples! Fresh picked!" She hoped Naoki would join them. She always felt that the Umbreon was lonely, since others thought her cold.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:34 pm

Lost Paradise Umbreon

Naoki hesitated. Should she join them? Usually the other pokemon wanted nothing to do with her... she growled again, shaking her head. She really wasn't that hostile. She turned her head back towards the picnic, deciding quickly.

She would just go and get some apples. She wouldn't stay long, honestly. Naoki sighed at her pitiful attempts to reassure herself. Besides, there was a new arrival, and she wanted the ponyta to know who she was, lest he try to cross her.

Reluctantly she sauntered towards their small gathering, holding herself as she always did. She glowered at the ground as she walked, so they would know that she didn't really want to be there. Honest. Once she was as close as she felt comfortable going, she stopped, sitting down.

"Lunaria. Yukiko." She said, greeting the both of them. She turned her crimson colored eyes to the new arrival, not bothering to hide her curiousity. "And who is this? A new arrival, I presume."

She stepped forward a bit, before backing away, deciding against taking an apple. She was already beyond her comfort zone just sitting here with the other pokemon, why push it.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:44 pm

Lost Paradise Mew
Lunaria sighed. She knew Naoki all to well. As far as Lunaria was concerned, Naoki was more shy than mean. She offered an apple. "You know the customs! Anyone who sits with us gets to eat with us, and anyone that eats with us is our friend!" It was an old, odd custom, but it worked for the island. How else could you meet and greet the newcomers anyway?

(If you read Tsubasa, you'd recognize the saying from the rabbit people with the wind.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:54 pm

Lost Paradise Umbreon

Naoki looked at Lunaria oddly, before turning her head away. "I'm not hungry." She told her coldly, suddenly standing. She looked the ponyta over, before sitting and making herself as tall as she could.

"I am Naoki. I would prefer if you didn't call me that. You will adress me as Nao."

She watched as the ponyta nodded, seeming a little dumbstruck. "The darker part of the forest is my home. Do not go there without my consent, or you will regret it." Naoki turned away from their little group, suddenly wishing that she hadn't been as rude.

"Um... but if you want to, go ahead."

She lifted her paw and dropped it, hitting the ground harshly. Now she just sounded stupid. Nao turned, grabbing the apple that Lunaria had offered earlier.

"I changed my mind. I'm hungry after all."
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:58 pm

Lost Paradise Ponyta

Nao watched as Nao devoured the apple harshly, seeming upset. He inched away from her a bit, deciding that she seemed a bit hostile. He looked back at Lunaria, and then at mama, suddenly feeling a bit shy. He was surrounded by all of these strange pokemon who he had just met... what should he say?

"Uh... so... you all seem to enjoy living here. What do you guy's do for fun?"
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:00 pm

Whatever we want I guess.. Swimming, Running, Eating, Playing, etc. Yukiko looked at Naoki. "Naoki, How are you? You should have another apple." She pointed with her claw to another apple.Yukiko loves all the pokemon on this island and would have hated it to see someone feeling out of place. "You want to join me in the beach search, to see who else showed up on this island?" Yukiko was trying to find a way to give Kaoki space but at the same time keep her company. "Umm...Rilu do you wish to join or stay here?" Trying to include Rilu in the group now.
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:05 pm

Lost Paradise Umbreon

Naoki looked at the articuno in exasperation. She had already joined their picnic, what more did she want from them? But she should try to be more friendly towards the pokemon here. After all, she would be living with them for the rest of her life.

But still... it was just so hard to get used to being around so many people.

She wasn't sure whether she liked it or not.

But at least she would get to stretch her legs.

"Fine. I'll come." She said, standing in preparation. She looked over at the ponyta, whose name was apparently Rilu, wondering if he would come after how she had acted towards him.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:09 pm

Lost Paradise Ponyta

"Uh..." Rilu said, glancing at the umbreon nervously. She seemed to be eyeing him as well. "No... that's alright I'll just stay here." He answered, quickly grabbing another apple so that no one would ask him any more questions. Truth be told, he was a little afraid of that umbreon. She didn't seem to be to friendly but...

He looked over at her again. Lunaria seemed to think she was alright.

"You guy's go ahead." He told mama, flicking his tail unconciously. "I'll just stay with Lunaria." He looked at the mew again, suddenly wanting to ask her something.

"Um... Lunaria, if it's not to much trouble, do you think you could show me around the island? All I've seen is this beach, and I'd like to know how to get places, since it seems like I'm going to be here for a while."
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:43 am

Lost Paradise Mew
"Of course I can show ya around," Lunaria said with a smile. "Would you like the long tour," she said, referring to walking the entire island, "or the short tour?" which was the teleporting and floating around the island with Lunaria's psycic powers. "If we do the long one, you'll probably meet more people and get a better idea of where everything is, while the short will be faster, we'll be able to see more, and won't get as tired from walking."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:41 pm

Lost Paradise Ponyta

"The short tour is fine." Rilu told the Mew thoughtfully. "I can meet everyone else on my own time."

Rilu looked at the sand for a moment, before back at the Mew.

"Hey um... where will I be staying? I mean... that Umbreon said that she lived in the forest so I'm assuming that you all have homes..."

Rilu resisted the urge to look away and stood up instead. He would have to stop being so shy. It would get him nowhere.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:48 pm

Lost Paradise Umbreon

"Come on Yukiko." Umbreon said to the articuno, beginning to walk away from their picnic. It they were going to have a beach search they might as well start it now. In all honesty she had never done one before. She hoped it would be as easy as it sounded.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next