Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Lost in Blue

+5
Hanyou_Foxgirl
sailorstar165
love4Sora
xTwilightxAngelx
Lenalee
9 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Anime Lost in Blue Empty Anime Lost in Blue

Post by Lenalee Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:34 am

Anime Lost in Blue Klaardesuxz4

Plot
Well, there's good news, bad news and really bad news...

-The good news: You've been selected with a few others to take a vacation on an extravagant cruse liner
-The bad news: While you're at sea, the engine explodes, the crew dies and you and the other guests are stranded on an uncharted and deserted island
-The really bad news: The island is inhabited by a mechanical, weapons designer who has booby trapped the whole island just to test out his experimental weapons. A magnetic field and energy barrier surround the whole island so, not only can no one escape from the island, all contact with the outside is cut off. You're only hope to escape the island is to band together with the other guests, make it to the center of the island past all the booby traps and shut off the shield generator. Have a nice vacation!

(Summary writen by Twilight)

Anime Lost in Blue Szfcopypd4

Rules
1. You can be anyone from any anime, manga or videogame
2. Only one OC: the old, rich, mad scientist
3. Cell phones, computers and the like do not work
4. Any power, weapon or ability your character has is still available to them but they can't use them to escape the island
5. You can have more than one character, but the maximum limit is 5

Characters
Lenalee - Lenalee
Amu - Lenalee
Kuro - Lenalee
Ryouga - Ryouga 1I2
Tyki - xTwilightxAngelx
Allen - xTwilightxAngelx
Papillion - xTwilightxAngelx
Duck - sailorstar165
Glenda - sailorstar165
Hakim - sailorstar165
Husky - love4Sora
Inuyasha - Hanyou_Foxgirl
Ayame - Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hazuki - Hanyou_Foxgirl
Sephiroth - xTwilightxAngelx
Road - Junoan
Ryoma - Junoan
Renamon - rika4life
Rika - rika4life
Roxas - kairiandroxas
Mai - kairiandroxas
Haruhi - kairiandroxas
Misa - kairiandroxas
Light - Hanyou_Foxgirl
Toshiro - Ryouga 1I2
Brock - Ryouga 1I2
Azmaria - Plummix
Ai Enma - Plummix
Kagura - Plummix

The scientist (if he's needed) - Lenalee

Darkblue = Character
Green = User

Character STOP: No new characters!

Last edited by Lenalee on Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:53 am; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : some grammer errors in the plot that i made)
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 360
Quote : The road I walk is paved in gold, to glorify my platinum soul.
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Anime Lost in Blue Empty Re: Anime Lost in Blue

Post by Lenalee Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:58 pm

[Okay everyone, you'll have to start at the part where your character wakes up and notices he/she is stranded on the island.]

Anime Lost in Blue Lenachansge6

Lenalee opened her eyes when she felt someone's breath in her face. She blinked and saw a unknown girl lying next to her. Wasn't she on a cruise just a minute ago? She remembered that she and Allen both got an invitation saying that they won a prize and could go on a cruse for free. But this wasn't the ship... Where am I? Lenalee stood up and saw that she was on some kind of island. She decided to wake the girl who still had her eyes closed up and shaked her a bit. "Are you okay?"

Anime Lost in Blue Mijnamucz9

Amu felt that someone was shaking her and her eyes her eyes for a bit. "Not now mom, I don't have to go to school today..." She looked at the person once more and noticed that she was definitely not her mom, and this was definitely not her room. "Who are you?!" Amu immediately stood up and gave the girl a suspicious glare. Did that girl drag to her an island?! Relax Amu, relax... This is just a weird dream... Don't worry... The girl quickly apologized and introduced herself as Lenalee Lee, an exorcist or whatever she just explained. Amu didn't get it and wanted to leave this place as soon as possible.

Anime Lost in Blue Lasktcopyyf4

Kuro was with some others on the other side of the beach and enjoyed the lovely view. They were still unconscious, but she woke up a while ago. "Kuro loves the sea..." She didn't bother to wake up those unknown people, but she didn't see any of them as a possible enemy. Kuro will just wait until they wake up... She looked behind her to see if some of the humans woke up already.
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:00 pm

Anime Lost in Blue Allen522

Allen jolted awake to find himself alone on sandy beach. Allen checked himself over to make sure he was alright after that explosion as Timicampy popped out of his coat, spaying sand all over the place. Wow that was a close one, he thought to himself, If i didn't act quick enough with the Crown Clown, Lenalee and I would be... Allen then realized Lenalee was not around. Worried as to where she might be, Allen screamed at the top of his lungs, "Lenalee!!!" hoping that she might be able to hear him.

Anime Lost in Blue Tyki_avi

On another side of the Island, Tyki stirred awake with his face in the sand. As he felt the course surface scrape up against his forehead, he thought to himself, I hate sand. As Tyki stood up, he let the sand phase through him and his clothes and he brushed himself off as he looked at his surroundings. Tyki sighed as he saw the remaining smoke from the explosion slightly billowing up from where the ship once was. "Well I guess I'm walking home." Tyki said to himself as fixed his top hat and began to walk on the ocean's surface out to sea.

However, Tyki only got a few meters out to sea before all of a sudden, a surge of green electricity hit Tyki like a lightning bolt and shot Tyki back towards the island. Baffled beyond belief, Tyki cautiously walked back to where he got shot back and lightly reached out only to be electrocuted again by the green electricity. "There's a barrier around this island." Tyki mumbled to himself, as he looked towards the center of the island, "and it's made of Innocence. I knew i shouldn't have listened to the Earl and take this vacation with Road...Speaking of which...where did that girl get to?"

Tyki sighed when he realized he lost his fellow Noah was lost on a desert island, Tyki walked back to the main shore and started combing the island's shores, thinking that Road probably wouldn't dare try and trek to far into the dense forest.

Anime Lost in Blue Papillion_4-1

Papillion woke up holding his head as he sat up to find himself on a deserted island. Felling that his mask wasn't on his face he looked around for it and found it to his left. Also he found to his left a man with long silver hair. Well then, he thought to himself as he put his mask back on, at least I'm not completely alone on this island. Papillion that saw the 6-foot katana the man had and thought to himself, I best not tick him off. there also was a girl on the other side of the man as well.

Papillion stood up and looked around and could see a group of people in the distance but decided not to do anything about it because he planned to fly away from the island. He reached into the crotch of his outfit and pulled out his kakugane as he exclaimed, "Buso Renkin!" His Near Death Happiness wings appeared on his back and he began to float away from the island. However, it wasn't long before he ran into the barrier and was shot back into the island and on his ass in the sand.

"What is this?" Papillion said as he staggered up, "some sort of Buso Renkin?"

Anime Lost in Blue Sephiroth-poster1

Sephiroth stirred awake to the sounds of an unknown man talking to himself. As his cold eyes opened up and starred into the bright, tropical sun, Sephiroth said to himself, "So much for me having a vacation." Sephiroth took the prize he won as an escape from Shinra and possibly clear his head. However, he ended up on a ship that turned into a blazing inferno that he didn't even cause, which made him even more pissed off. Sephiroth sat up and cracked his neck and looked at the peculiarly dressed man. This is going to get weirder by the minute, i can just tell.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:15 pm

((for the record, feel free to refer to Husky as a girl--until you think your character is convinced otherwise that is...))

Anime Lost in Blue Husky

Husky lazily opened his eyes, only to discover that he was on wet sand. He rubbed his head and attempted to sit up, but almost fell over before catching himself. "What the--" Husky said as he looked down at the lower half of his body.

Just as he figured, Husky was currently in his +Anima form. Figures... he thought as he dragged himself further away from the ocean and onto dry sand. After a few minutes of drying off in the sunlight, Husky's fish tail reverted back to it's original form: legs.

Husky stood as he crossed his arms and looked around. In the distance he could hear someone shouting something--a name perhaps? From what Husky could see, there were a other people laying in the sand, unconcious just as he was. "How'd we all get here I wonder..." he mumbled to himself.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:00 pm

((*Has to rewrite everything since my stupid computer shut internet down. Argh.*))

Lenalee smiled when the girl introduced herself as Amu Hinamori. "Nice to meet you, Hinamori-san." She didn't think that Amu would be some kind of enemy, because she surely didn't look like one. For a second she could swear that she heard someone calling her name, but Lenalee shook it off as just her imagination. This island doesn't look like there would live someone on it. "Hey, Hinamori-san... Were you on the same ship as me? And did you come alone?" That reminded her that she didn't came alone, Allen was with her! Allen... Please let him be safe!

Amu shook her head and wanted to leave as soon as possible. Her parents and friends will be extremely worried when they find out that the ship she was on exploded. "I'm alone, since I was the only one that was invited. It was hard enough to convince my parents that I could go on a vacation alone, and then this happens." Her parents will never let her leave again. This was the worst thing that could possibly happen. "Oh, and Amu is okay. Maybe we should search for the others? I mean, maybe someone else ended up stranding on this island." When Lenalee nodded Amu started to run and screamed: "Hello!!! Can anyone hear me??!!"

Kuro was amazed by Pappilion, since he suddenly got wings! "Whaa, that guy has wings! Kuro is amazed!" She looked at the other man with the long silver hair, and noticed that those humans looked a little different from those that she know. Kuro is hungry... She left out a loud sigh and decided to talk with someone, maybe they knew how she should get back to Japan. "Mister Silver Hair, can you tell Kuro how she can get back to Japan? And... do you have some ramen? Kuro loves ramen!"

((It's normal for Kuro to speak like that, so don't think I'm weird. Razz))
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Anime Lost in Blue Hakim
\"I\'m glad to see you\'re awake, Miss Mermaid,\" Hakim said, smiling politely. He was a little surprised that the girl had turned her tail into legs, but didn\'t show it. He was a prince, and princes were very good at hiding their thoughts. \"You aren\'t hurt at all, are you?\"

Anime Lost in Blue Glenda
\"I can hear ya, so stop all the shouting,\" Glenda snapped from the sky. She was riding her broom, trying to scope out the area. She hadn\'t been above the trees yet when she heard the girl call. She landed in front of the dark-haired girl and the pink-haired girl. \"So who are you two?\" she asked, leaning on her broomstick.

Anime Lost in Blue Ahiru
This is bad, Duck thought, sitting on the beach. Where are my clothes? She stared around the beach and spotted her school uniform on the other end of the beach. Cautious, she ran over to her clothes. I hate this whole duck thing, she thought, trying to pick up her clothing with her small duck wings. There has to be an easier way...

Duck glanced around. No one seemed to be on this spot of beach. She waddled closer to the water, dipped a duck foot in, and instantly transformed back into her human form. \"That\'s better!\" she said, pulling on her clothing. \"I\'m a little sandy, but it\'s better than being a duck!\"

She glanced around the empty beach. \"I wonder where everyone else on the cruise could be...\" Well, she thought, they have to be somewhere. I can\'t be the only one here, right?

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:00 pm

(( lmao that's hilarious.....oh god. that wasn't even a long post and i'm cracking up. oh but sailor, that glenda picture's kinda big. resize it please?))

Anime Lost in Blue Husky

Miss Mermaid?! Husky quickly turned around, only to see a man staring at him. "If you're talking to me...correct yourself. I'm not a girl, or a merman for that matter." Well...not exactly that is...

Husky brushed the remaining sand off his shoulders and said, without looking at the annoyingly polite man, "And to answer your question, I'm not hurt. Just annoyed and confused." He crossed his arms and glanced back at the man and said, "I'm Husky. Now, how do you suppose all these people ended up here? We were all on that cruise--until it exploded, and now we all ended up here...?"

In the distance, Husky heard another person shouting. This irritated Husky. But who could blame people for shouting? They were all on this deserted island with no good idea of how they all ended up here. Something didn't seem right.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:23 pm

Allen didn't get a reply the first few times but eventually he started to hear another voice. The voice was too distant to tell if it was Lenalee or not but it only sounded off twice before it died away. Thinking it could be Lenalee, Allen shouted louder, "Lenalee!!!!" he started to drift in the direction of the voice and he said to Timicampy on his should. "Tim go ahead and see if it's actually Lenalee."

The golden golem nodded and it whizzed off his Allen's shoulder in the direction of the other voice

Tyki casually strolled through the shade of the trees on the edge of the beach. Tyki knew he shouldn't waste any energy by running and to stay out of the sun in a situation like this. He walked around the corner of an intrusion of the forest's edge to see a white duck with clothes next to it going for the ocean. What the hell is a duck doing here? he thought to himself, thinking that ducks wouldn't be native to a tropical island.

Tyki watched as it dipped its foot into the water and watched as it took a human form. However, before the light of the transformation dimmed, Tyki hid himself behind the tree and looked away. "That would be bad for me to peek like that." Tyki mumbled to himself as he waited for a few minutes for the duck person to change into the clothes. As he waited Tyki concentrated on his Noah form and transformed back to his human self.

Tyki came around from the corner to see the girl was fully clothed and he causally walked up to her and said, "Excuse me miss, you must be from the wreak, as well. Have you seen a girl about your age, ya high with spiky blue hair?" Tyki held his hand up to show the girl about how tall Road was in hopes that she might have seen her.

Sephiroth glared at the strange girl that referred to herself in the third person and referred to him as Mr. Silver Hair. "we were just in a ship wreak." Sephiroth replied in an unemotional voice, "I have no food on me, especially not Ramen. Also I have no idea where we are so I couldn't tell you how to get back to Japan." Sephiroth stood up to let all the sad fall out of his clothes and he picked up his katana and stuck into the sand for now so he knew where it was

Papillion deactivated his kakugane and stuck it back into his crotch as he looked behind him to see the katana man awake up. Well at least he's alive, he thought to himself as he listened in on his conversation with the girl. Papillion walked back to the group with his hands on his hips and added, "Even if you knew where to go, Katana-kun, we can't get out of here. There's some kind of barrier around the island. We can't escape."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:32 pm

Anime Lost in Blue Hakim
"Oh, I apologize, Mr. Husky," Hakim said with a small chuckle. "I am Hakim. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm not sure how we all ended up here, but I know I'm here because we were close enough to shore for my elephant to bring us here." He nodded to the large mammal standing a few feet from him, which was relatively small for an elephant since it wasn't full grown.

Hakim also heard the person in the distance shout. "We ought to see if they're in trouble," he said, mounting his elephant. "Would you like a ride?"

Anime Lost in Blue Ahiru
Duck was so startled that she almost quacked and returned to her duck form. "D-did you see anything?" she demanded, face a bright red. She was so embarrassed, she didn't even hear the man's question about the girl.

(btw, Duck's a yellow duck)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:36 pm

Anime Lost in Blue Renamon_forms2.jpg.w300h225

Renamon had woken up to a slight pain in her side that she didn't understand, that or the glowing that was coming from her body...looking down she was mortified to see that she was de-digivolving! how...how can this be? why am i DE-digivolving?!?! only Rika can do that and she wou....RIKA!!! where is Rika? nothing could distract Renamon for long when it came to Rika's safety. She frantically searched the beach for her Tamer as the de-digivolving completed itself and soon spotted Rika just standing up about a mile away. as quickly as she could while she was in her in training form she ran to Rika's side.

Anime Lost in Blue 5036

Rika slowly opened her eyes to the bright glare that was shinning in her face as she tried to remember what had happened. oh great...what happened!!! one minute Renamon and me were talking and then...wow...what did happen? oh right there was a flash of light and Renamon pushed me and then.... Sighing Rika stood and looked around for anyone. As she stood she looked out over the Ocean and saw a glittering light like thing in between her the sea and in the distance she saw smoke and fire engulfing the cruise ship she had been on. "AH HELL! im stranded...but did anyone else make it?" Just then she felt a nudge on foot and looked down only to be shocked into silence once again. finally finding her voice she spoke, "Renamon? What happened to you? oh never mind it was probably just this weird shield...let me fix it." She took out her digivice and the digivolve card. Through the sudden light that sliding the card had caused she called, "Digimodify! Digivolution activate!" she watched as Renamon digivolved before turning her attention to the sounds that were coming from down the beach. "Great, Company."

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:37 pm

((gomen i figure white like a swan from swan lake))

Tyki was taken back by the girls demands as he thought, the duck thing must be a secret or something. Tyki fixated his top hat and said, "All I saw was you standing alone on the shore. But like I asked, have you seen a girl about your age and height with blue spiky hair?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:45 pm

Lenalee gave Glenda a surprised look, since she suddenly appeared. A witch? Maybe this girl has some relation to innocence... "Uhm, my name is Lenalee Lee and this girl is Amu Hinamori", she said while pointing at Amu. Lenalee suddenly thought that she heard someone calling her again. Maybe it wasn't my imagination after all... She did some steps forward and decided to give it a try. "Allen!!!! Are you there?!!!!"

Amu gasped when she saw Glenda's broom and really thought that this was a stupid dream now. Witches do not exist! "Who are you? And what's up with that broom? You're a witch?" Lenalee had a weird aura hanging around her, but this girl was even worse. Okay, she might be a little weird as well, but a witch?! Amu looked at Lenalee in surprise when she suddenly started to scream. Who is Allen?

Kuro sadly sighed when Mr. Silver Hair told her he didn't have any ramen or any food at all. Man, she was hungry. "Ship wreck? What?! But Kuro needs to get back to Keita!" This wasn't good. She hadn't told Keita she was leaving for a while, and now she couldn't get back at all. Keita is going to be really mad at Kuro... Kuro focussed her attention on Papillion and hoped he had any food. "Butterfly-guy! You have any food for Kuro? And where did you get those wings? Kuro wants to have them! You're a Motosumitama as well?"
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:49 pm

"I'm Glenda, Princess of the Demon World. Don't mistake me for some common witch," she fumed, making the broomstick disappear with her magic. She winced as Lenalee shouted. "Give some warning next time, will ya? You're louder than that stupid brat!" Glenda was, of course, referring to her friend and rival, Yucie, with that comment.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:53 pm

Timicampy recognized Lenalee's voice an immediately darted in the direction of the sound. Tim whizzed through the trees and in no time was in the presence of Lenalee and a few other guests. Tim pointed his tail in the direction of Allen trying to get her to follow.

Allen recognized Lenalee's voice and shouted her name again as he ran down the beach after Timicampy, obviously slower. Please she's okay please she's okay he thought to himself as he ran towards the origin of the voice.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:09 pm

Anime Lost in Blue Renamon

As Renamon and Rika walked closer to the noise it soon became noticeable that there were three girls talking. hmmmm there talking...or are they arguing...one seems to be screaming something... " Rika, I will go and hide myself in the trees. call me if there is danger." With that said she disappeared for Rika's side, sliding silently into the trees nearest to the group of girls.

Anime Lost in Blue 5036

"Alright, Renamon." Rika spoke as she glanced over in time to see Renamon disappear without a sound. Sighing inwardly she continued until her walk had brought her close to the group yet still near the trees. Rika leaned against a tree trunk as she waited for them to notice her, she wasn't really one that started conversations herself. Great. More people. I came on this cruise to escape people not be forced to talk to them when we had our ship blown up. oh well...at least Renamon is here with me and not Terriormon. She smiled to herself as she cheered slightly by knowing that she wouldn't see that annoying bunny for a while. Looking at the group she took in the appearances of the three girls and the running boy in the distance and the....Golem? Shaking her head she decided that she really didn't want to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:19 pm

Lenalee ignored Glenda's statement when she saw Timcampy and... "Allen!" She ran towards him and almost 'jumped on him' out of joy. Lenalee gave Allen a quick hug and was really happy to see that he was okay, or better said, still alive. "Allen... Are you okay? You aren't hurt anywhere, right?"

Amu just stood there and wanted to say something to Glenda, but when Lenalee suddenly started running towards a boy she was distracted. "Wow... Someone is really happy to see her boyfriend", Amu said almost disappointed, because the guy looked sort of cute. Wait! What am I thinking? Don't peek at others Amu! "P-Princess? Demon World? Uh, of course, and I'm Amu, princess of the Earth". She took it as some kind of joke, because she never heard of the demon world or whatever!
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:24 pm

"You hardly look like a princess," Glenda commented before glancing at Lenalee and her 'boyfriend.' "Wow, I really don't envy you, kid," she commented, crossing her arms as she looked Allen up and down. "That's one nasty curse. Too bad I'm not in a better mood. I could probably get rid of it." She was lying. She knew it was a nasty curse, and she also knew she didn't have the know-how to undo something so nasty. It seemed to be ingrained in Allen, like the curse on her that kept her looking like a ten-year-old.

Glenda shrugged and turned on her heel. She paused when she saw a girl with brown hair leaning against a tree. "Well, who do we have here?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:35 pm

Anime Lost in Blue 5036

Joyful...i was noticed...my life is complete. Rika rolled her eyes as she was noticed before speaking to the pink haired girl who was talking about curses. Raising her eyebrows as she spoke, Rika answered, "I'm Rika. What's it to you?" In a bad mood already she REALLY did not want to pretend to be nice especially to someone who was acting all high and mighty.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:40 pm

(I think Glenda's hair is a bit more purple than pink
"Just wondering who you were, Miss Anti-social," Glenda replied with a scowl. "You really ought to be more polite to the Princess of the Demon World. Don't forget I can turn you into... a little ant to stomp on if you get too annoying."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:49 pm

Anime Lost in Blue 5036

"Princess of the Demon World? okay then..." Rika really didn't want to put up with this kind of thing but she saw from her face that she was completely serious. Just what have i gotten myself into? Demon World? *sigh* I really wish that i had just gone to the Digital World instead of on a cruise. Despite everything Rika couldn't help but tease this girl, even though the girl might take her seriously. "So does this 'Princess' have a name? and if we're giving titles then I'm the Digimon Queen." Rika did nothing to hid the sarcasm in her voice.

Anime Lost in Blue Renamon

Renamon watched as Rika once again got into a verbal fight with someone she had just met. Knowing that this could take a while she jumped silently onto another branch closer to Rika to lay back and listen.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:53 pm

"What was that?" Glenda asked. "I don't know who you think you are, but you are no queen I've ever heard of!" This Rika girl is really starting to piss me off, Glenda thought angrily. Maybe I should turn her into a mouse instead. Then I could crush her and have more fun doing it!
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:10 pm

Anime Lost in Blue 5036

Rika stared at the girl in disbelief. How could she not know what Digimon were? that just doesn't make sense, they're so popular! wait...there's something that looks a lot like a digital barrier surrounding this island, so how could she not know about it. Unless it isn't a digital barrier. "Digimon, you know like the card game? I'm one of the best players there are, hence the name Digimon Queen." Hey if she doesn't know what Digimon are I'm not going to tell her about the real ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:21 pm

((rika, you next lesson in rping, don't use the astricks " * " to signify an action. actually write it out. like say Rika then sighed loudly or something))

Once Allen saw Lenalee he ran to her exclaiming her name in a softer voice since he had no reason to scream. Allen blushed once Lenalee hugged him when the met up, however, Allen hugged her right back after he knew that she was safe. "I'm alright Lenalee. My Crown Clown kept me safe." Allen let go of Lenalee and examined lenalee quickly as he asked, "You're not hurt or anything right?" worried that he might have still not been able to protect her.

Allen herd the other girls that were with Lenalee mention something about girl friend and boy friend and Allen stepped away from Lenalee as he blubbered out, "I, her, we...." wile blushing, unable to finish a sentence.

It was then that the purple haired girl came to Allen and examined him.

"That's one nasty curse. Too bad I'm not in a better mood. I could probably get rid of it."

Allen traced his cursed eye with his left hand as he considered if he would even want to have it removed. "Thank you but" Allen said to the girl, " it's kinda useful to me..." Allen had no idea how useful he would be if he wouldn't be able to sense Akuma anymore.

Allen then watched the "demon girl" walk over and argue with the new member to their group. Allen sweat dropped and said, "Uhno, should we really be arguing like this if we're trapped on an island together?"

"Motosumitama?" Papillion repeated the strange girl's words, "No I'm a homunculus. The Name is Papillion, Pa-pi-ll-ion, with love. And I'm afraid I have no food either, you guys are going to have to scour the island for food. I really don't eat much anymore but if i had to i could always just eat one of you-"

Sephiroth held his katana up to Papillion's neck as he mentioned eating one of them. "I'm sorry i didn't catch that." Sephiroth said with an air of dark sarcasm, "What are you going to eat?" Once he was sure Papillion dropped the notion of eating someone else, he withdrew his blade from Papillions neck and slung it over his shoulder. "Either way, the Homunculus is right...Kuro was it...we need to find food... C'mon, lets start looking for fruits." Normally, Sephiroth wouldn't have cared and probably would have killed both of them but being in a survival situation with no way out, he figured he should have some company...for now...
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:05 pm

((er....i don't mean to butt in (considering that husky's not involved in these people...yet), but you still didn't have duck reply to tyki's question. ^_^;;Wink)

Anime Lost in Blue Husky

Husky watched as Hakim mounted his...er...small elephant. Why did he bring an elephant with him on this trip in the first place? We were on a cruise! But that didn't matter now. Besides, after being offered a ride, how could Husky really refuse? He had no idea how large this island was. So taking Hakim up on the offer of getting a ride was worth it--in his own opinion. "Um...sure" Husky nodded as he climbed up on after Hakim. Awkwardly, Husky wrapped his arms around Hakim from behind and said, "So...do you just tell it to go or what?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:21 pm

Anime Lost in Blue Inuyasha

Inuyasha sat up groggily, his ears twitching slightly. It appeared that he was on a beach of some sort. He scowled.

This was the last time he allowed Kagome to convince him to go on 'vacation'. Whatever the hell that was.

And where was he, anyway? He looked around, for a moment, sniffing lightly. That's when he noticed the unconcious figure lying next to him.

Anime Lost in Blue Ayame
Ayame's eyelashes fluttered open with a delicate grace that could only be acomplished by someone who added sparkles into their hair for the sole purpose of having that I'm-About-To-Get-Mobbed-By-Fangirls-And-I-Know-It look. He sat up, yawning stiffly.

How long had he been asleep?

Really that cruise had been wonderful, and he certainly needed a day off to rest his fingers from sewing . . . but then again, he wasn't on a cruise anymore was he?

He looked around in confusion.

Had they already arrived?

He noticed the adorably cute man sitting beside him and smiled, flipping his hair behind his shoulders. And, instead of choosing to comment of the odd ears sticking out of his head, he chose to revel in them.

"Excuse me doggy-san, I was wondering if you knew where we were?"

The red clad figure scowled indignantly.

"I'll take that as a no?"

Ayame stood.

"No matter. For now, I must focus on finding some water for my poor, tired body!"

He looked over again, offering his arm to the obviously weirded out boy.

"Would you like to accompany me?"

Anime Lost in Blue Inuyasha
Inuyasha didn't quite understand what to make of this weird . . . person. At first he had thought it was a girl, but after hearing their voice . . . well, he still wasn't quite sure. Though, water did sound good about now . . .

He grumbled silently, ignoring the proffered arm and choosing to just begin walking, so used to people simply following his lead. And besides, he could smell the fresh water.

Anime Lost in Blue 20070611_112_Hazuki
Hazuki frowned. It was too . . . bright. She sighed, placing a hand over her sensitive eyes. She sat up in confusion, looking around. Idly she reached a hand up to make sure the nekomimi were still on her head.

Where was she?

. . . And where the hell was Kohei! Her slave was supposed to stay by her at all times!

She couldn't resist chuckling as she thought about how loudly he'd shout at that line. Deciding to explore her new surroundings a bit, she stood, looking over what she could. Tentatively, she chose a direction and began walking, wondering what exactly had happened.

But she couldn't focus on that now.

She was extremely . . . thirsty.

for all who don't know, Hazuki is a vampire. ^_^ and nekomimi means cat ears.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next