Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 Empty The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Dear Student

Congratulations! You have been selected for admission to The Anime, Manga and RPG High School! Your academic profile confirms your commitment to personal, educational, and special talent growth. We are confident you will make a valuable contribution to AMRHS tradition of all out uniqueness. This offer of admission requires that you successfully complete all current course work. Just make sure not to goof off. (or possibly do just that).

The Anime, Manga and RPG High School [AMRHS]

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 Da_gir10The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 Ouran-high-school-host-club1The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 Fruits-basket6

Plot: Why live out your boring high school life when you can live it out as an anime character? This is your chance to become any anime character and act them out as a high school character. They're all enrolled into the same classes and with the classic teenage drama of everyday life, It's up to you to how the school day plays out.

Rules:
1. Your character must be of a high school level [which means they must be with in the ages of 14-18] The only exception will be characters like Chiyo from Azumanga Daioh. I might not know your character, so PLEASE follow this rule... I'll give you the benefit of the doubt if I don't know the character, but please don't try to trick me.
2. You can take a character from any anime, manga or video game
3. You may take up to two students. (You don't have to take two characters)
4. No Ocs (theres enough anime characters to go without having to create a new one)
5. Let's keep home life posts to a minimum. Getting to school and going home is fine if other characters are involved, but let's keep it focused on High School, shall we?
6. We won't have teachers, but basily your we rp in the first class, lunch, and after school.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 Empty Re: The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Character List:

Karin Maaka- SailorStar165
Konata Izumi- Gold Chocobo
Lavi - Koru Da Fern Princess
Miharu Rokujou- Gold Chocobo
Misao Kusakube- Puppy
Tsubasa Ando- Puppy
Yoite- [color=red]Koru Da Fern Princess
Zidane Tribal- SailorStar165

Notes About Characters:

-Kanda
He's an exorcist.
-Karin
An un-vampire who has to inject blood into people who are really depressd otherwise suffer from a massive nose bleed
-Konata
An girl addicted to games and anime/manga, great at sports.
-Lavi
An exorcist.
-Miharu
Has the ulimate secret art written inside his body. He is often attacked because so many people want the power.
-Misao
Random. That is all.
-Sakura
A ninja from the Hidden Leaf Village.
-Tsubasa
He is an Alice that can mess with peoples shadows, in other words, he can move your shadow, moving you.
_Yoite
Kira techinque, tip, don't get him upset. Or he will blow you apart, literally.
-Zidane
Amazing theif.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:51 am; edited 17 times in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 Empty Re: The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:52 pm

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 Konata

Konata yawned as she entered her first class of the day. Not only was it the first day of school, but it was much too early. Konata had stayed up late the night before playing video games as usual, therefore she didn't go to sleep until three in the morning. She plopped down on a desk her head resting on it,

"Meh. Why does school have to be so early?" She said sleepily, yawning again, she looked around. She was the first one there, "To think I could have slept more.." But, after a good five minutes she was up and perky again.

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 12335310

Miharu entered the classroom, looking indifferent, as usual. He sat down by the window, gazing outside of it. To be honest, he was a little sad he had to change schools, but too many people there new about the Shinra Bansho there. His friends were still with him however, carefully concealing themselves, watching, they didn't need him to get hurt if Shinobi did attack. I don't know why they worry so much. I'm a ninja myself, so I don't get why they freak out everytime a Grey Wolf appears to attack me. He watched a lady bug walk across his desk.

(The "Grey Wolf" are the shinobi that attack Miharu most often. FYI. Anyway, yay! First post~! Let's not let this one end up like the last two! (: )
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:24 pm

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 PickPocketed-1-1
Zidane was bright-eyed and bushy tailed as he strutted the halls of school on his first day. A couple girls were in the hallway, watching him with their eyes practically radiating love and adoration. He winked at a few every so often, and they all sighed happily. Not that Zidane was actually interested in them--he had Garnet. Really, he was just doing that because they might prove useful later.

As he made his way to class, he pickpocketted all the things he coiuld possibly need. Pencils, lunch money, pens... everything people wouldn't miss. And they didn't miss it. He was so good a theif by now, no one even saw him pocket the items he stole.

He reached class and chose a chair to lounge in. So far, there wasn't a single hot girl. How disappointing.

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 MaakaFamily
Karin was running, huffing and puffing through the halls. She'd gotten up extra early to make her and her boyfriend's lunch and drop it off at his house. She couldn't give it to him at school anymore, so waking extra early was the only way to make sure he got her homemade lunch.

She reached her class and sat down, breathing heavily. "Made it..." she muttered. And, for the most part, the angst levels in the room were about the same as her old school. That was a relief.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:12 am

(Sorry!!! I didn't notice!!)

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 31899

Misao walked into the room, and saw Konata and smiled,

"Kona-Chan! We're in the same class! Yay!" She shouted and walked over to her, "So, I finished the game I borrowed from you! I couldn't beat it but I'll bring it for you tomorrow! It was fun to play!" She then looked over to Miharu, then at the ladybug,

"Awh! It's a ladybug!" She went over to his desk and kneeled down, watching it too, "It's so cute!"

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 172965_std

Tsubasa walked in yawning. It had been a long time since he was outside of the academy walls, and it felt great. He looked around, he decided to sit down near Zidane, but not too close. He rested his head back and his feet on the desktop.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:23 pm

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 YuuKanda12

Hands deep in his pockets, Kanda trudged through the halls of the school wishing for nothing more than ring Komui's neck. The scientist had thought that some time away from the stress of the Order would help him calm his temper, but the exorcist could already tell that his 'brilliant plan' was going to backfire, terribly. He'd been in the building for five seconds and already felt tense and angry, and due to strict rules banning weapons he didn't even have the calming presence of his Innocence, and his hands felt empty without Mugen's slick hilt to fill them.

Thankfully he was spared from his own thoughts when he found his classroom and entered with caution. The few other kids in the class seemed...interesting. And by interesting he meant that he'd have a throbbing migrane and an urge to kill by the end of the day... With this in mind he found a seat at the back of the class and put his head down, praying that the day would be over when he opened his eyes.

((Whee, sorry that I'm late guys. Late and...full of angst? Anyho, Kurai says that she'll join up soon, and if we need anymore characters I'll be happy to do that since I only have one ^_^))
KeeperoftheJeep
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-01

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4187014

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:59 pm

Konata watched as Kanda entered the room. She peered over to him, He looks like an anime samuari or swordsmen. From either that or a video game! Hmmm....but, he looks too serious of a guy to be a video gamer. Hmmm....maybe he's a cosplayer? Nah...he looks too....mehish. She thought to herself while staring at him, she finally turned away and up to the front smiling.

Miharu looked over to Misao, who seemed to be more interested in the ladybug then him. He glanced around, the class seemed small. It didn't really effect him. He noticed some strange characters though. The blonde haired and the pony-tail dude....they don't look like they should be in a high school. He glanced at them both then went back to the ladybug, I should be careful around them.

"Do you like bugs?" He asked Misao plainly.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:21 am

The first thought that entered Zidane's mind when Kanda walked into the room was: Wow, that is one ugly girl. Then he realized that it wasn't a girl at all. He turned away, a little embarrassed by his mistake, then stood and went over to the two kids watching the lady bug. "What are you two doing?" As if it weren't obvious. They were watching a bug. What fun was that?

Karin covered her nose, feeling her blood pressure rise. Crap. Who? She stared around the room. There was a bit of misery from the boy with a monkey tail, but that was just a little more than the average dosing. She then saw Kanda, who radiated so much misery it was practically an aura. Her eyes widened, and she switched desks a little closer to the Konata girl, who seemed way too perky for words. That was better. Somehow, her perkiness was sheilding Karin from Kanda's misery.

"So, um, I'm Karin Maaka," she said, making her approach seem like an attempt at introduction instead of escape. "You?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:22 am

Misao turned her head toward Miharu,

"Yes! All accept icky spiders!" She said with a smile, "What about you then?" That's when she noticed Zidane. She smiled, she always wore the cute smile unless she did something stupid, then she was laughing,

"Hi! We're talking about bugs! I'm Misao! What's your name?" She asked excitedly.

Tsubasa sighed. He wasn't interested that much in bugs like the other kids. He watched as Kanda walked in. He looked like he was going to throw someone across the room. He decided he shouldn't annoy or pull any tricks on him. He scanned the room and then noticed Miharu, he smiled. I can pull one teensy trick on him...I'll move his shadow or something like that. He thought with a smile. He decided not to do it at the moment, he would try during lunch.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:28 am

Konata turned as Karin approached her,

"Hi! I'm Izumi Konata! But call me Kona-Chan! It's nice to meet you Karin!" She said with a content smile, "Isn't this weather amazing? I was shocked when I heard it was going to be 75 degrees out there! It's so cool in comparison to what the weather usually is!" She said starting up conversation.

Miharu turned to Misao, and nodded,

"Yes, I like them They don't bother me one bit," He then turned to Zidane and said in an innocent voice, "Oh nothing, just plotting the destruction of this school." He said. He was lying, but that was his "devil" mode as his friends called it. Being so innocent yet a devil at the same time by acting innocent,

"This bug is my henchmen." He said, acting like he was ten when he was fourteen, "Doesn't he look strong?"

(BTW, he acts like this on purpose, he doesn't really act like he's ten all the time)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:34 am

"Zidane." The monkey boy bowed elabrately like he would on stage. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Misao." He then smiled at Miharu the bug boy and said, "Perhaps I could help you. I don't have anything better to do." He grinned, also acting. He was a performer and a theif, not a normal high school student. High school, he figured, would bore him to tears.

Karin breathed an inward sigh of relief. "I know! I'm glad the heat wave's over. That was murder. I'm not much of an outdoorsy person, so the heat was unbearable." She laughed and sat down at the empty desk next to Konata. This girl reminded her of her best friend from her old school. She certainly seemed crazy and energetic enough.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:48 pm

( hoping that you edit the characters, gold. I'll be joing in like I said.)

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 1178500217509

Lavi burst into the classroom, causing a loud comotion. He had slept in that morning, disregarding the fact he had school. Now he was late and would probably get in trouble for being so. "Hey there." He said to the class, greeting them all with an award winning smile. "The name is Lavi."

He looked around the room with his one eye--the other covered by an eyepatch-- and witnessed his comrade looking pissed off as usual. "YU-chan!"

Last edited by Koru Da Fern Princess on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:55 am

Kanda had been relatively relieved that the other students had the intelligence to leave him alone, but his moments of peace were short lived when he thought he heard a familiar voice, one that was talking to him.

Alright, I've officially gone over the deep end...that was quick, he told himself. But still, he couldn't resist the urge to look just to make sure.

Much to his displeasure he was not in fact crazy, but the Baka Usagi Bookman Apprentice was indeed there and waving at him like...well...a Baka Usagi.

"Call me my first name again and I'll end you!" He threatened as per usual, hoping for once that it would work.

((Sorry I got a little behind. The art festival was today so we've been preparing for it at work...we got murdered >__< But thankfully it's over ^_^))
KeeperoftheJeep
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:10 am

Lavi gave an ear to ear grin at his fellow comrade. Much to his joy, he saw an open seat next to Kanda, and happily took it, walking through the throng of students. "Don't be so grouchy, Yu~" He chimed. Lavi grabbed his bag from his back and rummaged through it for his school materials. Bypassing all his pens and notebooks, he pulled out a book. The ol' panda never stopped giving him work to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:19 am

Zidane couldn't help overhearing the angry samurai guy in the back and turned. "Oooo, I think we've got a fight on our hands," he said, a grin forming on his face. "The dark guy doesn't look happy at all." Finally, something to break the monotony already forming in the day.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:45 am

Konata smiled,

"It has! What sucked is that my dad made me do an althelic thing that entire week! It was so hot I'm surprised I won in every single contest," She said, "But now that it's cool out I can sit on the porch with my DS and not get all hot."

Miharu grinned,

"Hmm. I wouldn't mind it, if I knew some people wouldn't freak out," He said, picking up the ladybug, "Go my mininon! Strike!" He said under his breath, he threw the lady bug and it landed on Lavi's face. Right on target! He thought smiling,

"You were a brave soul ladybug." He said.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:48 am

"Nice shot," Zidane commented. "Remind me to always have you on my team in gym class." With aim like that, they could rule at dodgeball.

"I'm not very good at sports," Karin commented, "or at video games. I'm only really good at cooking. My mom's a terrible cook, so if I didn't want to die of hot sauce, I had to learn right away." She laughed. "I didn't know food could taste good until I got to elementary school and ate at the cafeteria."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:16 am

Misao watched as Miharu flicked the lady bug,

"AH! The poor lady bug! Why are you so cruel to the poor lady bug?!" She said pouting at him, "Why did you have to flick the lady bug? It didn't do anything to you!" She said pointing a finger at him.

Tsubasa watched the lady bug as it flew right past him. He saw it land on Lavi's face. He chuckled silently to himself. Ha. You just got pwned by a lady bug. He smiled at his thought.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:21 pm

Lavi swiveled around on his chair to face the blonde. "Oh, Yu and I aren't fighting. We are merely having our normal day-to-day conversation. I just know, that deep down inside Yu, he is just trying to open up to me!" He threw his hands up, leaning back in his chair, and then pulling them down crossed behind his neck. "Yeah, that's how I see it." He sighed, contently.

That was when the lady bug landing on his face. Smack-dab on the tip of his nose. "Well hello there." Lavi stared at the lady bug with his single green eye. He tried to blow it away, but to no avail. "Persistant little fella?"

Last edited by Koru Da Fern Princess on Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:45 pm

At Lavi's words of friendship Kanda had been seriously ready to pummel the Bookman apprentice, innocence or not, but stopped when the little red insect landed on his face. The expression on his face was priceless as he tried to blow it off to no avail, and it cooled his temper slightly.
"Whatever. And I'm not trying to open up to you! I never have and I never will," he said, arms crossing and keeping his glare steely.
KeeperoftheJeep
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:48 pm

Lavi tried and tried to get the darn lady bug off its face, but the little insect held on tightly. "Yu! Don't be like that!" Lavi blew up at his nose, but the bug didn't budge. He turned to the kid who had sicked it at him. " Hey get this thing off me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:59 pm

Zidane had to hold back laughter. "You saying you can't just pick a bug off your face?"

Pitying the poor redhead, Karin stepped away from the protection of Konata's good aura and picked the ladybug off his face. "I'm Karin. Nice to meet you," she said with a smile, though in fact her insides were twisting and her heart pounding. Why are there two people this miserable here? she thought, herself getting depressed.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:18 pm

Lavi thanked the violet haired girl. He then proceeded to check her out. Nice body. He thought, trying to keep his eye at her face, but obviously failing. "Strike!" He yelled, throwing his fists into the air. " I'm Lavi." He said, then feeling completely stupid. He has already told his name to the entire class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:44 am

Konata laughed at Lavi who was struggling with the bug. Ladybugs tend to stick to things with their sticky little legs She thought smiling to herself.

Miharu decided to be "devilish" He blushed a little looking down, two tears in his eyes saying,

"Gomen! I can't get it off, I'm afraid to do so...you're scaring me." He said towards Lavi. Then turned towards Misao perfectly fine, "Don't worry. The ladybug is fine. They can be thrown thousands of miles and still live." Miharu said, calming her down,

"You know Zidane, you aren't bad. We should hang out more often...causing some mischeif."

(Whenever Miharu decides to be "the devil/devilish" he uses an innocent appearance to make people feel guity.)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:24 pm

"Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you." Lavi apologized, not wanting to be sent to the office for making some kid cry. He turned his attention back to Karin. "So," He leaned against a desk. It budged only a little, but not too much to make him fall. "Where were we?" He gave a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next