Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:04 pm

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 - Page 4 1178500217509

Lavi laughed,"That's sounds awfully inconvenient." He pocketed his shaking hand and looked Karin in the eyes. "Try not doing it again, okay? And your little secret will be safe with me." Lavi walked her down the hall and to her next class. Sadly, though he didn't have that class with her. He walked off, thinking about Karin the whole time.

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 - Page 4 Yoite-1

Yoite looked down at Miharu. "I am a student at thsi school now." He said. " I came here to make sure you are always safe." He didn't feel overprotective, that was just the way he was. "Why are you skipping class?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:02 am

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 - Page 4 12335310

Miharu usually would stir up trouble, but he had the feeling that things would end badly if it were with Yoite. So he just told the truth,

"Well, you see....everyone is really strange here, and it's hard for me to fit in," He said entering the gym, "So I'm just taking my time, not really avoiding."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:16 pm

Give this one a few days so sailor can cool down?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:19 pm

mmhmm
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:30 pm

Shes not coming back. And basically its just you and me left.... how bout this, let's scrap this rp and start up a new one where we know the plot will keep rolling?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:47 am

Yep. I agree
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4