Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

+6
kairiandroxas
Hanyou_Foxgirl
love4Sora
sailorstar165
Vernaferous
xTwilightxAngelx
10 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School Empty The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:56 pm

Dear Student

Congratulations! You have been selected for admission to The Anime, Manga and RPG High School! Your academic profile confirms your commitment to personal, educational, and special talent growth. We are confident you will make a valuable contribution to AMRHS tradition of all out uniqueness. This offer of admission requires that you successfully complete all current course work, including your core classes plus magic 101, martial arts up to a orange belt degree, and history of dark legends. You must also make arrangements for our receipt of your final middle school transcript recording verification of your graduation.

The Anime, Manga and RPG High School [AMRHS]

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School Img20060623The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School Ouran31The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School DGM_Waiting_for_school_bus_by_Demon
The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School __Vampire_Knight___by_Sanctuary_HarThe Anime, Manga, and RPG High School Zyea

Plot: Why live out your boring high school life when you can live it out as an anime character? This is your chance to become any anime character and act them out as a high school character. They're all enrolled into the same classes and with the classic teenage drama of everyday life, It's up to you to how the school day plays out.

Rules:
1. Your character must be of a high school level [which means they must be with in the ages of 14-18]
2. You can take a character from just about any anime, manga or video game (i will let you know if i have a problem with that character)
3. You may take multiple characters but only ojne at a time (we'll add more charcters after everyone joins with one)
4. No Ocs (theres enough anime characters to go without having to create a new one)
5. The ones rping the teachers are the ones who get to move the periods on from one to the next

Things subject to Change:
1. As of now, I will just rp the teachers so we can focus more on getting students but if we get enough students going i will trade off some of the Teacher positions to other people
2. For now we don't have any clubs but if this will work out we can design clubs.
3. For now lets try to keep home life posts to a minimum so we can focus more about at school but once the plot thickens we can change that

Characters:

Principle
Alucard-xTwilightxAngelx

Teachers
1º Mr. Genisis: Literature- xTwilightxAngelx
2º Mr. Bookman: History- xTwilightxangelx
3º Dr. L: Computer - xTwilightxAngelx
4º Earl Lloyd Asplund: Geometry- xTwilightxAngelx
5º Mr. Kuchiki: Lunch- xTwilightxAngelx
6º Mrs. Julia Heartilly : Music- sailorstar
7º Dr. Ansem: Chemistry- xTwilightxAngelx
8º Mr. Bravo: Gym- xTwilightxAngelx
9º Mr. Cross: Magic II-xTwilightxAngelx

Students:
Daisuke & Dark-love4sora
Haruhi-love4Sora
Lavi-love4Sora
Allen-sailorstar
Misty- sailorstar
Zidane-saliorstar
Karin-sailorstar
Chrono-Hanyou_Foxgirl
Ranma-Hanyou_Foxgirl
Lelouch-Vernaferous
Roxas- kairixroxas
Kyo-kairixroxas
Nayuki-kairixroxas
Rei-Plummix
Tamaki-xTwilightxAngelx

Things to know about some of the people
-Lelouch
Is secretly the leader of a radical rebel group called the Black Knights; his code name is Zero. He has a strange power called geass, which, in his case, can cause anyone to follow any order. he can only use Geass once on a person.
-Karin
An un-vampire who has to inject blood into people who are really depressd otherwise suffer from a massive nose bleed
-Ranma
when he's splashed with cold water, he turns into a girl and vice versa when he's splashed with warm water
-Kyo
whenever he's hugged or is weak, he turns into an orange cat. whenever his braclet is removed, he turns into this orange beast.
-L
a secret detective who works for hire. He's currently on the look out for a mysterious killer by the name of Kira. he's very intelligent for his age (he's only like 24) and his deductions are almost always right.

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:37 pm; edited 13 times in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School Empty Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:52 pm

((alright I'm going to get this show on the road. sailor or sora could you get rid of the opening discussion posts?))
((note: you can request a second character now, request it at the bottom of your first post))

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School Snap053

Genesis was sitting at his teacher's desk, reading Loveless for the 49th time today, with his feet up as he was waiting for the morning bell to ring. He was asked to teach here as a mission from Shinra since he had a deep understanding of the world of literature, even though he read the play Lovelesss more than anything else. Genesis closed his book as he was about to start ACT II and say that the bell was going to ring any second now. "First day of school huh?" he asked himself as he took a look at his first period attendance sheet, "i wonder if I'm going to have to break out my sword to keep them in line."

It was then that the first period bell rang and Genesis started to hear the patter of feet in the hallway. "Ripples form on the water’s surface. The wandering soul knows no rest Let the fun begin."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School Empty Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

Post by Vernaferous Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:58 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School Lelouc10

((I'm going to get a new pic soon))
Lelouch walked into the English class carrying hisbackpack over his shoulder by the strap. "Morning sensai!" he said as he walked past his teacher's desk and found a seat. "My name is Lelouch Lamperouge, and I've just transfered here from Ashford Academy." he said respectfully as he sorted through his backpack for his book. "Now where did I put that?" He said as he rummaged through his pack. "There it is!" he exclaimed triumphently as he pulled out a black leather-bound book with gold lettering. He flipped open the book and began reading.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:23 pm

Genesis watched as his first student walked into the class and formally introduced himself. Genesis took his feet off from his desk and pulled his chair up to his desk and he checked Lelouch's name off on the attendance sheet. "Nice to meet you Mr. Lamperouge." he greeted the new student, "take a seat where ever you want. I don't believe in assigned seats."

He watched the lone student take a seat in one of the desks that were arranged in a 3 sided box like they were ready to watch a performance on an extended stage. Genesis admired the fact that he took the book out already to start reading but he said to him, "you know we still have four minutes before the bell rings. you don't have to read that if you don't want to."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:51 am

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School PickPocketed-1-1
Zidane bumped into a few people in the hallways, deftly taking a pencil, some paper, and other things he'd need for class as he did so. Thank God for crowded hallways, he thought as he walked into Lit. Class. "Yo, Teach!" he said before flopping down at one of the desks. "Mornin'!" He grinned as he twirled his stolen pencil. The school was easy pickings.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:13 pm

((cool! i'm gonna have fun with this.......))

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School DaisukeDark-1stPicture

Daisuke wondered the halls of AMRHS. He was now a freshman. But sadly, his mom made him transfer from his old school district. Why? Even Daisuke, her only son, didn't know.

He sighed heavily to as he thought to himself, 'Man...this school year's going to be terrible. It's not even first period yet, and I already miss Riku...'

Dark laughed at Daisuke's thought. It amused him so. He smiled evilly and said back to Daisuke (in his head of course), "Don't be so down, Daisuke! Maybe you'll meet some better women than Riku..."

Dark knew very well what it was like to love a woman, but it was still fun to mess with him.

Daisuke's entire face turned red. His teeth clentched and he then shouted back at Dark, "What?! There's no way there's anyone better than Riku! Then again....that's what I thought about Risa..."

It was then everyone in the hallway stared at Daisuke. Only then did Daisuke realize that he has just shouted out loud........

'Oh crap!' Daisuke then ran to his homeroom, and practically tripped while running through the door way.

Once again, Dark was laughing histarically. But only Daisuke was able to hear his laughter, sadly. "Nice one, Daisuke. You really shouldn't talk to yourself in public."

A smirk formed across Dark's face.

Daisuke tried his best to ignore Dark's comment. He would surely pay for it later... But for now, all Daisuke had to do was focus on being a normal high school student. Oh how much he liked saying "high school student".

Daisuke sighed and then turned to face the teacher at his desk. He smiled the best he could and said, "Hi, I'm Daisuke Niwa."

((pure.......utter..............fun!))

((and note that dark's font is different, just like the manga. so watch out for that i guess.....))

Last edited by love4Sora on Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:31 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : too many damned grammar errors! >.< i'm so ashamed of myself right now.........)
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:14 pm

((discussion posts deleted! but anyway......I guess I'll be Haruhi. this english class needs girls! plus, it'll make it interesting, i bet!))

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School HaruhiFujioka

Haruhi walked down the main hallway, looking down at her schedule as she did so. She mumbled to herself quietly, "1º Mr. Genisis: Literature. Now where is the room...." Haruhi lifted her head from the paper and looked at the doors all along the hall. It didn't take her too long to find the room she has been looking for.

Quietly, Haruhi stepped into the room curiously. This high school was so much different from Ouran. She actually wasn't used to the "commoner" schools anymore. Who would after going to a wealthy school like Ouran?

Haruhi turned to face the teacher with a slight smile and said, "Ohayo, Mr. Genisis." Haruhi turned to face the rest of the room. There were three other boys in the room. Two were sitting, while the other was standing near the teacher's desk. Haruhi figured that he has just walked in as well.

Haruhi then headed toward a desk away from the other guys. In all honesty, Haruhi was a little shy. But that would probably all change in time. She sat down quietly and set her large purse next to her chair. She opened it up quickly and pulled out her Literature book.

The only reason she did this was because the dark haired kid was reading through his.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:30 pm

is the pic too big?
The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V6i70g

Chrono walked down the hall, looking out for his first period class. Why he had been forced to enroll here, he really had no clue. Even more so, he was upset that Rosette hadn't been forced to go with him. It really was quite disconserting, he was so used to being near her. Sighing he put his head down, almost missing the english classroom.

Shifting his backpack over to his other shoulder he stepped inside.

"Er... I'm Chrono." He told the teacher, feeling slightly nervous. Unsure where to go he decided to sit somewhere in the back, just in case these people were overly sensitive about devils.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:08 am

((it could possibly be smaller hanyou))
((sora i gave lavi a last name (hope you understand)))

Genesis said hello to everyone as they walked in and he checked off the names of the people that acctually told him their names. After everyone filed in he took one last roll call to see everyone was present. Genesis got a reply from everyone except the last two names on the list: Allen Walker and Lavi Walker. Genesis called out again "does any one know Allen or Lavi Walker?" When no one replied he marked the two of them absent and he said, "well then it looks like everyones here thats on the roster then. However, there's always the possiblility of transfer students."

Genesis picked up a piece of chalk and wrote out his name on the Board and he said to the class, "Alright then, welcome to World Liturature 9. Most of you already k,now but my name is Mr. Genesis and i will be teaching you. So you know, I like to have some fun and I hope you start to enjoy Literature but as a former 1st Class Soilder from Shinra, I will not tolerate disrespect." he started to write out a list of supplies that all of the students should go out and get and then he expolained it, "Alright children, for this class you will need to go out and get a 1 inch, 3-ring binder, five dividers, one spiral notebook and a lot of loose leaf paper and pencils."

he then picked up a stack of papers and handout one to everyone; it was a sheet of all of the guideloines for the class. "since this is the first day." he explained as he passed out the papers, "I'm sure you'll hear these throughout the day so I'll spare you one speach. However, I just want to go over the Tardy policy with you." Genesis went back to his desk picked up one for himself, and then wrote in the corner of the board and boxed..

summer reading projects:
on Loveless Acts I-IV
double entry journal, 10 submitions
your variation of Act V
due friday

Genesis set the chalk down and then read, "alright for future referance, If you are late three times to my class you will be joining me after school for a 10 minute detention. If you are late 6 times you will be subjective to a physical 15 minute detention with Mr. Bravo and myself..."

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:14 am

better?
The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School Chrono

Chrono was desperately attempting to write things down to follow along, but it didn't seem to be working. He knew that he needed some sort of ringed thing and paper...

He sighed, laying his head down on his desk.

It would have helped if Rosette had been a bit clearer when explaining the whole school thing. All he really got out of it was: Go. Be on time. Learn. Never eat the cafeteria food, and don't miss the buss back to the order.

Glancing up at the teacher again he frowned. Really, why did he have to be here? He was a devil for crying out loud! But since he was here, he would have to make the best of it. After all, he didn't want to upset Rosette. She could be scary when she was upset...
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:39 am

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School AllenSchoolUniform
Allen rushed through the school. "Where is it?!" Allen cried. He was completely lost. He'd gotten lost on the way there, and even more lost when he reached the school. He stopped when he finally saw the door. "Sorry I'm late!" he cried.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:56 am

Genesis gave the late student a cold stare and then he said to the class, "And this class, is an example of a late student. He's lucky that I don't hand out punishments for tardies until the 3rd offence." Genesis hand the student one of his policy shandouts and he explaimned to him, "We just went over the Tardy policy and the materials you need for this class are on the board."

Genesis then took out his attendence sheet and asked "Are you Allen Walker or Lavi Walker? Also, do you know where the other one is?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:11 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School Lavi_02

Lavi ran down the hallway, chasing after Allen. He was to be blamed if they were late...oh yes.It was only just this morning, not even twenty minutes ago, that Allen had told Lavi that they were going to school.

Lavi stopped at the classroom's doorway and rest his hands on each side of the door frame. It was then the annoyed teenager said between each breath, "We're....here. Don't mark us....late." Lavi then glared over at Allen, with dagger eyes. He was not going to let Allen get away with this.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:55 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School Lelouc12

((can ya help me find a pic of him in his school uniform? I'm not havin any luck!))

Lelouch looked up from his copy of Loveless at the two people who had just barged into the classroom. "It's rather rude to make so much noise after coming to class late." he said as he snapped the book shut. After a moment's debate, he decided to keep his promise to himself and not use his Geass on them. He shook his head and glanced at the papers that the teacher had given him, noting what he'ed need to get and what he already had. "About the projects sensai, how long should our version of Act V be, and does it have to flow with the play itself?" he asked looking back at the teacher. I can at least try and moove things along so that we don't waste any more time. he thought to himself as he waited for the answre to his question. (Which he really did want to know)
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:45 pm

Before the late student could answer Genesis, another one walked in.

"We're....here. Don't mark us....late."

"It's rather rude to make so much noise after coming to class late."

Genesis nodded at Lelouches remark, looked at his watch and said, "I'm sorry but you're both five minutes late. I only consider not marking you late if you come in within the first minute. I assume you're either Lavi or Allen walker as well." Genesis marked both Allen and Lavi on his attendance sheet. "have a seat you two." he said to the two new students.

"About the projects sensai, how long should our version of Act V be, and does it have to flow with the play itself?"

"Well obviously you're one of the ones who didn't do your summer reading project during the summer." Genesis replied at Lelouch's question. Once Allen and Lavi were seated Genesis then explained, "Well now that everyone is here, I'll talk about your summer reading that you should have done during the summer. If you're one of the procrastinators that didn't do it yet, I'm giving you til Friday, That's two days, to finish it. If you have it today, I'll give you 5 points extra credit." genesis took a breath, looked at Lelouch and said, "To answer your question, It should be no less than Act III but you don't need to write more than what's in Act IV and it should draw some conclusion of what you think the Gift of the Goddess is."

((guys here's a link to written out version of Loveless http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core-85505543))
((you're going to need to access this site in a few post when we finally start learning))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:30 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School AllenSchoolUniform
Allen breathed a sigh of relief. He had done his project over the summer. He reached into his bag, only to discover it missing!

Panicked, he shuffled through the organized binders for his project. He knew he'd put it in there that morning! He almost felt like crying. All that work, gone in an instant.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School PickPocketed-1-1
Zidane, meanwhile, was frowning at Allen's project. Dammit, it's written in pen! Without Allen realizing, he dropped it on the floor and kicked it near Allen's bag so that it looked like it had simply fallen out. He then reached out for Haruhi's project and grinned. This one had been written in pencil.

No one noticed as he erased the name and put his own at the top. Well, only one person did. He winked at Daisuke, recognizing a fellow theif. He knew the boy wouldn't tell.

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:22 am

((Thanks! It's great!))
The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School Lelouch

Lelouch frowned as he looked back at the book in his hand. He figured it wouldn't take him very long to do the assigned projects, considering he had read the play before. He sighed and returned to his reading after nodding his thanks to Genesis. When the class actually gets started, then maybe I'll pay attention. He thought quietly to himself as he saw out of the corner of his eye that one of is fellow students had a tail. He almost shouted out in surprise, but was able to stop himself before he actually said anything. He sighed, shook his head, and then went back to reading. He was sure he'ed find out about it later on in the day.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:45 am

Chrono looked at the new students that had come in with interest. Sincne they were here, the class was finally going to get started. He figured that he wouold enoy reading the play, if Rosette didn't mess with him to much. He looked around the classroom, now that all the students were here. Everyone looked relatively normal... except for the kid with white hair. Though he figured he couldn't judge, seeing as his was purple.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:13 pm

((hey....i desided to do something fun! this will probably take forever! but i figured every time we started a new day, i would change my character's pictures, making sure that they were wearing different clothes in each picture! i think that would be fun...))

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School Lavi_02

Lavi sighed angerly as he sat down next to the kid with a tail--wait.....this guy had a tail! Lavi groaned as he slammed his head against the desk. He already didn't like this school. Why did he even have to go to school anyway? He was already smart enough, being the future Bookman and all. There was no need for school! But apparently a bunch of people at the order disagreed...

Lavi turned his head and looked around at the surrounding people. There was Allen, the kid with a tail, the purple eyed smart-ass who said that Lavi was 'rude', a purple, long haired kid with a braid and pointy ears, the annoying teacher, a spikey red haired kid who seemed agrivated by someone or something (Was he just mumbling to himself?), and a pretty, short haired girl. Of course, the girl caught his attention. If it wasn't for the fact that Lavi was in enough trouble, he would've gotten out of his seat and went over to talk with her. She seemed semi-shy, but nice.

Lavi lifted his head completely and groaned again as he heard the word "project" and the fact that it was due in two days. How the hell was Lavi going to read an entire book in two days?! Yes, it was true that Lavi was the future Bookman, but never did Lavi think it would be necessary to read overlly quickly like the current Bookman could. Plus, he hasn't read an actual book in so long!

This school year was going to suck.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School HaruhiFujioka

Haruhi reached into her bag, proud to say that she had finished her paper over the summer. Though, it was hard with the host club constantly on her back about her leaving Ouran... It wasn't her choice to leave though, it was her father's.

Haruhi carefully felt around for her paper, but came to relize it wasn't there. Why wasn't it there?! She knew that she set it inside her bag this morning. Did it fall out? Possibly. Haruhi sighed in dissapointment and settled with the fact that it was either at home, or lost forever. Luckily, she had her rough draft at home, so it wouldn't be too hard to redo it. It would most certainly be bothersome, though.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School DaisukeDark-1stPicture

Daisuke saw the tailed boy take the girl's paper. He was just about to run over to the boy and snatch the paper out of his hands, but the sudden wink caught Daisuke off guard. Should he let the boy get away with that, snatch the paper from him anyway, or tell the girl after class? He didn't know.

Dark frowned at the strange boy. Even though he himself was a theif, he didn't like that the boy would steal something from such a pretty lady. Then again....he's done that too, but he felt horrible about it. "Daisuke...normally I wouldn't be against a fellow theif, but I don't like that kid. So I say you tell the girl after class. It would be best to inform her of what happened to her paper, since she seems to be worried about it being gone."

In his mind, Daisuke replied to Dark, "Yeah, I was leaning more towards that too, but I think he knows something about us...well, I guess me, but you know what I mean."

Dark sighed and said, "Well, if he suspects something, he probably thinks that you won't say anything. But if you do, his suspicion will probably be lifted.

In his mind again, Daisuke nodded. "Yeah, you're probably right..." It was desided then. Daisuke would tell the girl after class.

Last edited by love4Sora on Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:36 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School Misty
Misty grumbled as she walked into the class room. Registration at this school takes to long! she thought as she handed the office's note to the teacher. Slowpokes move faster than those clowns! Heck, Ash might think faster.

It had been her sisters' idea to send her off to this screwy place. They'd decided she'd been moping around too much after leaving Ash and had to get out to meet more boys as a student rather than a gym leader. It was just her luck to have messed up sisters like that.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:40 pm

Genesis paused for a few minutes to see if anyone acctually had their projects done. However, he noticed a bunch of unessisary shuffling, a number of questionable grumbles, a number of confused and worried faces, and that one student seemed to have two papers. This was Irritating Genesis and he slammed his copy of Loveless on the desk and yelled, "Alright guys! I want you to pass because you know literature! not because you know how to steal and cheat!"

He walked around his desk and he pulled out from underniether his 4 foot long crimson sword and laid it on the desk for the class to see. "I'm not authorized to use this but I'm willing to break that rule if I find outn there's cheaters here. everyone hand in the papers you have and we'll figure out who's belong to who!"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:55 pm

Chrono blanched, attempting to quickly pull the paper he'd put together out of his bag. Twice had Rosette ruined (blown up) his assignment, and twice he'd had to redo it. But he'd gotten it done. And he really didn't want to be on the sharp end of Mr. Genesis' sword. Finally managing to locate it he passed it in, hoping that it would be okay.
k, changed it.

Last edited by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:42 am

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School Roxas10

Roxas, to put it bluntly, was tired. He was a forign exchange student who came to school an hour early (at the principal's 'request'). So, that means his entire schedule was pushed an hour. So, basically, he woke up at four in the morning.

The principle thought it nessacary that he, yet again, learn the rules and guildlines of the school, as if he hadn't heard them at least 5 times already. So, Roxas' morning was basically a bunch of tired with 'lecture' on top. Hurray.

He was running down the hall to his class, pass in hand. Even though he had the pass, he didn't want to be later then he needed to. He looked at the numbers on the doors and found his homeroom. For a moment he stared at the door. '...alright...this is it.' he thought, like a normal high schoolar would. He opened the door and got a first glance at the classroom.

'Am I in the right class?' In the room he saw a kid with purple hair, a kid with white hair, a kid with a tail, a kid wearing an eye patch, and a kid with red hair. Since Roxas wasn't one to judge, at least by hair color and style (since his was...how it was...even though he used gel), he walked into the room as if nothing was wrong. He did have to admit, the tail was strange...

He walked up to the person who he assumed to be the teacher and handed him the pass. "I'm the forign exchange student." He said.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:40 am

As Genesis waited for the others to pass in the papers in their possessions, he noticed the new student that walked in. "Oh, hello" he said as he gently took the note from the student to verify it, "Alright I'll have to add you to the roster." he looked down at his sword and then at the class. "It seems some of the class is already misbehaving but since you haven't been here during this you won't have to worry." Genesis pointed up to the corner of the board where he wrote down the summer reading projects, "If you're an exchange student you should have gotten this assignment over the summer. If you have it, could you hand it into me now before i have to crack down on these guys?"
[/quote]
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:18 am

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School Misty
Misty retrieved the assignment from her bag and handed it in. She glanced around at the weirdos in class and sighed. They were probably normal as far as the school was concerned.

Bet they've never seen a Pokemon in their life, she thought as she fingered the Pokeballs in her bag. That's when she heard it.

"Togepi!" she cried, retrieving the baby egg Pokemon from her bag. "I thought I told you to stay home!"

I'm in trouble now, she thought. Pets were never allowed at school.

(Me thinks Sensei should make up a seating chart so we know who's next to who)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next