Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

+6
kairiandroxas
Hanyou_Foxgirl
love4Sora
sailorstar165
Vernaferous
xTwilightxAngelx
10 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 3 Empty Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:46 am

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 3 AllenSchoolUniform
"I'm not that great at it either," Allen said with a sigh. He was following Misty to avoid getting lost. Hopefully, she knew her way around better than he did. Granted, ANYONE knew their way around better than he did. "If you want, though, I can ask Lavi to help us both. He's kind of a... history buff." Allen didn't want to call him a Bookman, seeing as they were "secret" recorders of history.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 3 Misty
"That would be great!" Misty said with a grin. She opened the door and bowed politely to Bookman, her next teacher. She didn't notice the surprise on Allen's face as they both sat down in class together.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 3 PickPocketed-1-1
Zidane rolled his eyes. A girl could resist his charms? Impossible!

She must not like guys, Zidane thought to himself as he ambled to his next class. He got there just before the bell rang.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 3 Empty Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:38 am

((i know you made Haruhi late but im changing that to have some fun with lavi))
((i have plans for him too Twisted Evil ))

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 3 Bookman

Bookman said his hellos and good mornings to everyone that walked into his classroom and also checked their names on the roster as they all walked in. He saw Allen walk in with a red haired girl and he gave him a smirk at the shocked expression on his face. "what Allen?" he said to him in a sarcastic voice, "Didn't think one of your teachers would be someone that you knew?" he turned back to face the class and then he said in the same voice, "Unfortunate for you, there's another teacher here that you know as well." Bookman wasn't going to tell him who that teacher was on the off chance that he didn't have him.

All the students were in their seats, except one girl who had just ran in, by the time the bell rang. He looked around the room and noticed that Lavi wasn't present. Oh that boy will pay for being late to my class he thought bitterly. Book man stood up, although he wasn't much taller when he stood than he was when he sat down. He climbed up his two level, step stool so that he was tall enough to write on the chalk board and he wrote down:

World History
Bookman or Sensei

Materials needed
Pens
spiral notebook
folder

Tardy policy
you're either here or you're in trouble

Book man dismounted his step stool and walked around to the front of his desk and then said to everyone, "Welcome to World History, Please refer to me as Bookman or Sensei, I don't like how the roster gave me the name "Mr. Bookman". You'll need to go out tonight and get the materials that I wrote out for you on the borad by next week, I follow the standard grading scale, I'm not here to make passing this class easy for you, so please don't ask for extra credit or curved grades. Please no talking while I am, no food, no pets, no note passing, and please be on time. My policy is that every other time you are late you earn yourself an after school detention with me, if you are late two days in a row, you get a before school detention."

Bookman sighed and turned to Allen and said, "Walker-san, where is Lavi? I'm not going to start until that boy shows up."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:18 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 3 Lavi_02

Lavi walked around the school a little, not caring the slightest bit when the tardy bell rang. Quietly, Lavi said to himself, "Well, I'm late. I don't even know why I have to take history. I'm the future Bookman! There's no need for me to take such a class!"

But of course, no one in this school, not even Allen, would care. So Lavi lazzily walked to his history class, with his head facing the ground in front of his feet.

Lavi turned slowly into the door way and looked up. His eyebrows raised as he saw Bookman. On the board the words "Bookman or Sensei" were on the board. Which could mean only one thing:

Bookman was Lavi's history teacher.

Lavi was both scared for his life, and a little thrilled. He thought to himself, 'Well, I have two options. Die scared out of my mind, or die after humoring myself.' Of course, Lavi went with humor.

A large grin formed across Lavi's face. He walked up behind Bookman, and wrapped his arm around both shoulders. "Wow, Gramps. Who would've guessed that you would be my history teacher, and out of all of the subjects, too! And I was afraid that I was going to hate this class, since it's so easy for me. But now I know that I'm going to have a blast!" Lavi grinned big and then turned his head towards Allen. "What do you think, Allen?"

Lavi knew for a fact that Bookman was going to hurt him severly, but this was worth it. Lavi waited for a response out of any one in the room, continuing to keep his rather large, excited smile.

((i believe Lavi calls Bookman "Gramps", right? let me know if i'm wrong. I know it's somewhere along that line, though.))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:39 pm

"Didn't think one of your teachers would be someone that you knew? Unfortunate for you, there's another teacher here that you know as well."

Allen nodded. He really hadn't expected someone like Bookman. But the question was, who was the other teacher? Reever perhaps? Reever had always said he'd have been a teacher if he wasn't part of the Order, but why would that be unfortunate? Nah, couldn't be Reever. But who, then?

"What do you think, Allen?"

Allen snapped back from his thoughts in minor surprise. "Think about what?" he asked, confused. He then realized he was talking in class, which Bookman wouldn't appreciate. He was being just as disrespectful as Lavi.

Misty glanced down at Togepi, who was sleeping in her arms. She also heard Allen and knew that now wasn't the best time to ask about bringing Togepi from then on. She'd ask after class, if the teacher seemed to have cooled down at all.

Zidane, meanwhile, was enjoying the show. The Panda Man was going to kill the redhead. He saw it coming miles away. This is gonna be a fun class, he thought with a smirk.

(Lavi calls Bookman both "Gramps" and "Panda")
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:51 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 3 Lelouch

Lelouch watched in total shock as the Lavi blatantly disrespected the teacher. This class looks like it's going to be just as uninteresting as the last one... I wonder what Kallen's doing... he thought to himself as he waited to see what the teacher would do to deal with such a serious disipline problem.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:05 am

Bookman sighed heavily and placed a hand on Lavi's arm and he said in a voice rising in anger, "Lavi..." He gripped Lavi's wrist tight with his right hand and he threw him over his shoulders into the ground and then threw Lavi into the side wall. while Lavi was still somewhat standing, Bookman finished Lavi off with a flying jump kick and bookman landed light ly on his feet. Book man placed his hands inside of this sleeves and then said to Lavi "Don't you dare disrespect me again boy, especially when you're late to my class."

Bookman went over to his desk and picked up a stack of papers and then said, "I want to know what you know about history, Pop quiz." as he handed out the quiz to the students he explained, "depending on how terrible these grades are, I might not mark this one down in the grade book. However you shouldn't just not attempt at answers, because then I will mark them down." a quiz was handed out to everyone, except Lavi that read

Welcome to History
Name the Historic event that occured on these dates

1. 3010 BC-
2. 625 BC-
3. 336–323 BC-
4. 44 BC-
5. 0 AD-
6. 400-1000 AD-
7. 1066 AD-
8. 1337-1453 AD-
9. 1492 AD-
10. 1558–1603 AD-

Once Lavi was seated, Bookman handed him a test that was slightly different and he said to him, "You get a special test." Lavi's test read.

Mind Refresher
Name 10 historic battles before 1600 AD
include their dates, each side, the leaders' names, where they took place, who won and lost, the casualties and why the battle was historic

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:14 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 3 Roxas10

Roxas sighed. His old school never gave pop quizes on the first day. He could now forsee the begining of a crappy year.

Welcome to History
Name the Historic event that occured on these dates

1. 3010 BC- Stonehenge
2. 625 BC-
3. 336–323 BC-
4. 44 BC- Ceaser Assasinated
5. 0 AD- Christ was born
6. 400 to 1000 AD- Dark Ages
7. 1066 AD- William the Conqueror invades England and defeats the Anglo-Saxons
8. 1337-1453 AD- The Hundred Year War
9. 1492 AD- Christopher Columbus sets sail
10. 1558–1603 AD- Elizabethan Age

Roxas was able to answer eight of the ten questions, but only because he was required to learn it in his old school. Weather he was right or not, he'd leave that for the teacher to find out. Roxas began to wonder if Axel or Namine knew any of this.

(He lived in England, so I put used the most European (mainly English) answers that were on the key. So if he sounds TOO smart, just tell me and I'll make him get something else wrong.)

Last edited by kairiandroxas on Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:21 pm

ok here's the test key
Use this to pick and choose which answers you want to get right and which to get wrong based on your characters intelligence.
people like Haruhi and Lelouch should use this to get (almost) perfect papers
Kairi, I didn't mean to use 1340 as a date, I changed it to 1337-1453, change that on your test and maybe you'll get a another right answer

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 3 Mathilde_13

Welcome to History
Name the Historic event that occurred on these dates

1. 3010 BC- rise of the Egyptian empire/Stonehenge
2. 625 BC- Rise of the Roman Empire
3. 336–323 BC- Reign of Alexander the Great
4. 44 BC- Death of Julius Caesar
5. 0 AD- Birth of Christ
6. 400-1000 AD- Dark Ages/Middle Ages
9. 1492 AD- Christopher Columbus sails for North America
10. 1558–1603 AD- The Elizabethan Age/ reign of Queen Elizabeth I/ England Golden Age
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:38 pm

Lelouch stared down at the paper on his desk with dread. I hate pop quises he thought begrudgingly to himself as he quickly filled in the answers he knew and only left 1 question blank.

Welcome to History

1. 3010 BC- rise of the Egyptian empire
2. 625 BC- Rise of the Roman Empire
3. 336–323 BC- Reign of Alexander the Great
4. 44 BC- Death of Julius Caesar
5. 0 AD-
10. 1558–1603 AD- Reign of Queen Elizabeth I

He fealt that he should have known what happened at the bridge between BC and AD, but he just couldn't remember what happened. Oh well! he thought as he wrote his name at the top and placed it on the corner of his desk.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:15 pm

Allen stared at the test. He was a clown, not a history buff! So, he decided to try his best and BS the answers...

1. 3010 BC- Dango was invented?
2. 625 BC- The Three days of Darkness?
3. 336–323 BC- A war?
4. 44 BC- A salad was invented
5. 0 AD- Jesus Christ was born
6. 400-1000 AD- Plague
7. 1066 AD- Another war
8. 1337-1453 AD- A war?
9. 1492 AD- Columbus discovers the New World
10. 1558–1603 AD- The Scientific Revolution?

Allen remembered some of the dates from Mana's attempted history lessons when he was a kid and from Lavi's useless babbling at times. He hoped he'd gotten at least one of them right.

Misty sighed as she scribbled down a few answers.

1. 3010 BC- Stonehenge
2. 625 BC- Roman Empire started
3. 336–323 BC- Alexander the Great ruled
4. 44 BC- Death of Caesar
5. 0 AD- Birth of Christ
6. 400-1000 AD- Black Plague
7. 1066 AD- William the Conqueror invaded England and won
8. 1337-1453 AD- The Hundred Years War
9. 1492 AD- Columbus sails to North America
10. 1558–1603 AD- The Elizabethan Age

Misty was very happy to have paid attention to history class. This class would be easy if it were to be just this, but somehow, she doubted it.

Zidane took a quick peak at Misty's answers and copied them. He adjusted the wording slightly so that the Panda-man in charge of class wouldn't catch on that he'd simply copied hers. The girl seemed like a smart cookie, so he was sure he'd do well. He grinned to himself, knowing he wasn't caught. Not even the theif with redhair had noticed this time.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:44 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 3 Chrono

Chrono looked at his test, trying to remember what had happened on those days. He wasn't all that great at history to begin with, not to mention that the Order wouldn't allow him to take the regular classes because he was a devil. He sighed, straining his memory and writing down answers.

1. 3010 BC-
2. 625 BC-

3. 336–323 BC- This began the Reign of Alexander the Great
4. 44 BC- Julius Caesar died
5. 0 AD- Jesus Christ was born
7. 1066 AD-
10. 1558–1603 AD-

What he wasn't sure about, he left blank. He sighed, turning his paper over when he was finished. He was going to fail, he just knew it.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:21 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 3 MaakaFamily
Karin walked into the school building with a sigh. She was super late because she'd had to bite a random person on the way to school. It was a cloudy day, so her sister Anju was able to save her hide and wipe the person's memory.

That's right, Karin Maaka was a vampire--sort of. She was more of an "un-vampire." Unlike her family, who drank blood and hid at night, she injected her extra blood else suffer a massive nosebleed.

"This sucks..." she muttered. Her brother had suggested shipping her off to this school rather than her old one so she wouldn't get to see Kenta Usui--her crush and primary person to make her blood increase--anymore. They were just started to date, too...

(She'll join the class in 3rd period)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:48 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 3 Sailor-Mars-Rei-Hino350

Rei breathed in softly. How nervous she was! And she's saved the world COUNTLESS times again! And yet she is nervous about coming into a new school!

Maybe she'd spot a cute boy to cheer up. This school was for it's good looking male students.(And a few select teachers, but Rei was NOT interested in dating a teacher!)

She was so nervous! Since Serena had to gab at her the whole time, she missed the first bus here! And Luna was too uptight to let her Sailor Teleport here. Oh well. I'm sure History and Lit. was pretty boring!

She just hoped that she fit in somewhere.

Rei took a deep breath, and walking as best as she could to the Principals office. ACK! she almost lost her balance, again! Why did she buy new High Heels for today?

(( Many Thanks to Hany for the PERFECT picture size!))

Last edited by Plummix on Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:29 am

((i wish i understood what was going on with the big plum problem thing. someone pm me and explain. why? gives me something to do.))

Lavi rubbed his cheek as Bookman handed him the pop quiz. Mumbling, Lavi said, “I swear Gramps hates me with a passion sometimes…”

Lavi picked his pencil lazily and read over the pop quiz. I didn’t seem too hard. All Lavi had to do was go through his mind and pick out certain books he’s read and what Bookman has told him.

After many long minutes of going through his mind and writing things down, Lavi was finished. He carefully looked over his paper, making sure there weren’t any small little mistakes or something. The paper was flawless. There was no doubt in Lavi’s mind at the moment! And oh joy, he seemed to be one of the last people done. Wonderful.

Seeing as it wouldn’t harm anything, Lavi quickly doodled a panda kicking a carrot in the face.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 3 HaruhiFujioka

Haruhi smiled at Bookman as he gave her the pop quiz, and then got to work right away. Within a few minutes, she was done, and didn't even have to go over her paper. She looked around the room, and noticed that she took a little longer than usual. In all honesty, this bothered her very much. But as long as she got a good grade, Haruhi was happy.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 3 DaisukeDark-1stPicture

Daisuke was struggling with many of the questions. But luckily for him, Dark knew quite a bit of them.

"No! Put the Dark Ages and the Middle Ages for #6, not #8! #8 is the Hundred Year War!"

"I am, I am. ...Wait, that's not one hundred years."

"It's close enough, isn't it?! Just put it down, Daisuke!"

"Okay, okay! Calm down already!"

After minutes of dealing with Dark and his annoyance, Daisuke managed with his paper looking like this:

[color=black]Welcome to History

1. 3010 BC-
Egyptian Empire rose.
2. 625 BC- Roman Empire rose.
3. 336–323 BC- The reign of Alexander the Great.
4. 44 BC- Caesar died.
5. 0 AD- Christ was born.
6. 400-1000 AD- The Dark Ages and the Middle Ages.
7. 1066 AD-
8. 1337-1453 AD- Hundred Year War.
9. 1492 AD- Columbus sailed for India, which turned out to be North America.
10. 1558–1603 AD-

Daisuke managed to get some. Not too bad, in his own opinion.

((my code is flawless!, basically! why the hell does it screw up?!))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:29 pm

It was just as the last student handed their test in that the bell rang. Bookman looked up at the clock and thought to himself, wow this period flew by so quickly. "Alright class" he said to them all, "remember to get your supplies for this class and we will start learning tomorrow. You're dismissed."

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 3 L___I_need_a_break

L was teaching his 2ş class from the front desk, siting how he usually did in a rolling swivle chair, with three laptops infront of him; his class computer, his school computer, and his personal computer. As L's 2ş class was leaving, he put up a message onto the projector screen for his 3ş class to see when they would walk in.

Welcome to Computer Class
take a seat at any computer
don't tell me your name

L then went to his school computer and saw that he had an email from the principle which said that he had two new students to add to his roster. "how many more new students will their be?" he asked himself; he to add two new students to his 3ş roster during 1ş. he went to his class computer, pulled up an Xcell chart that had his roster on it and added the names Kairin and Rei to the roster.

His personal computer started to beep and he rolled over to that one, put on his head set and pulled up a video call screen; a large letter W came up on the screen. "Watari?" he asked
"L" an old mans voice came through his headphone, "I know you're busy with this teaching job and the Kira case..."
"don't remind me" L said bluntly
"but theres a new case that came up for you."
L was a little surprised about a new case that would need his specialties." ok shoot"
"you know of the Britania Settlement?"
"you mean that futuristic town, with those mechs called Knightmares, that was established by the Britanian's AKA the Americans?"
"precisely. It seems that even after the Britanians and Japan settles their differences, there is still a radical group out there trying to force Britanian out pof Japan for good. They call themselves the Black Knights and they are led by a man that calls himself Zero."
A picture of Zero was sent to his computer. L analized it and he said to Watari, "That's not a man. He's too scronny."
"Precisly what i thought. It's believed that Zero is acctually a student of a Japanese school, possiblily a Britanian if he knows so much about how to get around their defences."
"well i don't have time to search every school for this kid." he said as he hung his head out of exhaustion.
"I know, just keep an eye out at that school of yours, just incase."
"very well"

L closed the video call screen with Watari before any of his students walked in and he swiveled back to face the front of the room, not before reaching into his desk and pulling out a lollipop out of his desk and started to suck on it while he waited.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:15 pm

Lavi stretched out his arms and yawned as the bell rang. He stood up and walked on over to Allen, waiting for him to get his stuff together. "I really don't know why I have to take this class. Out of all the people..."

This was going to bug Lavi for the entire year, probably.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 3 HaruhiFujioka

Haruhi quickly gathered her things together and walked out of the classroom. As she walked through the halls, she glanced down at her schedule, and read where her next class was. "Dr. L, huh? What a strange name..."

Just as she put her schedule away, Haruhi had reached her destination. She walked into the room, with a wonderous expression. But when she saw the teacher, her wonderous expression turned into nothing but a sweatdrop. 'This guy cannot be the teacher. He's so....well...I'm not really sure. But he doesn't seem normal.'

None the less, Haruhi walked into the room even further and read the board.

Welcome to Computer Class
take a seat at any computer
don't tell me your name

'Why doesn't he want us to tell him our name...?' Haruhi shrugged and sat down at the front row computer on the far left side of the room.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 3 DaisukeDark-1stPicture

Daisuke yawned, grabbed his backpack, and stood. He waved goodbye to Bookman and left the room. He didn't bother with pulling out his schedule, he knew where to go next.

He sighed and thought to himself (even though Dark could hear him), 'This year is going to suck. It's only 3rd period and it feels like 10 hours have already gone by...I miss Riku...'

Dark groaned and rested his chin on his head. He hated it when Daisuke complained about missing Riku. It really annoyed him. "Daisuke, stop worrying about Riku! You'll still get to see her outside of school. Besides, try to make some new friends. It'll be good for you."

Dark had a feeling that Daisuke would listen to his advise, or at least some of it.

Daisuke bowed his head and mumbled to himself, "Yeah...maybe you're right..."

Daisuke lifted his back up only to discover that he had found his 3rd period class. Daisuke walked in and spotted the short-haired girl in the room. He took a deep breath and thought, 'Well, I might as well start now.'

Daisuke read what was projected on to the board, nodded his head (indicating that he understood) and sat down next to the girl. He smiled nervously at her and said in a low tone (so the teacher wouldn't hear him), "Hi, I'm Daisuke Niwa."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:25 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 3 Sailor-Mars-Rei-Hino350

Rei closed her new locker. She breathed in again, calmly. She needed to get her new class pronto!

Rei hurried as fast as she could to Computer Class. (That is, as fast as she could without breaking a heel!)

On her way to her class, she passed by a strange looking boy with a tail. She smiled sweetly at him. It's was nice to know that not everyone here was exactly.. Well...

Normal.
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:24 pm

"Don't complain to me," Allen groaned. "I'm gonna fail this class." He stood up and followed Lavi to the next class. He'd get lost in the huge school.

"Who's this guy?" Allen whispered when they walked in. He couldn't put his finger on it, but something about Dr. L seemed really... strange. "Why doesn't he want our names?"

Misty also got a weird feeling from Dr. L. He seemed a little off the deep end. He seemed like a really abnormal person.

Well, Misty decided, can't judge a book by its cover, right?

Dammit!

Dr. L had all the qualities of a police officer or a detective. There was no way he'd be able to cheat or steal in this class. Not that he'd be good at it anyway. Objects and money were no problem for Zidane, the master theif, but he couldn't tell up from down when it came to computers.

Ah well, I'll just have to learn how to hack in this class.

Karin walked into 3rd period and almost passed out from the blood rush. I just bit someone this morning! What's going on?!

Someone was making her heart race. She scanned the classroom for the source of the misery in the air. Though quite a few of her classmates seemed down about something, she pinpointed the cause as the boy with white hair and a scar over his eye. I guess I'll just have to avoid him and bite someone every morning... she thought. That, or get Anju to help me... Oh! This is so embarrassing!
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:16 pm

Lelouch walked into his third period computer class and immediately saw the very odd looking person sitting curled up in a chair. That's a very odd way to sit, but he must have his reasons. I don't suppose it's my place to question the teacher though. Lelouch thought as he walked over to one of the open computers and sat down. After operating the Druid System, this should be easy. he thought quietly to himself as he set himself up. After taking a moment to analyze the computer he turned around in his seat and waited for the teacher to begin teaching.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:34 pm

if it's okay with you, i'm gonna give Kairi a turn to post too. XD

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 3 Roxas11

Roxas got up and walked to his third period class. I don't remember signing up for any computer class, Roxas thought. Oh well. But who names their child 'L'?

He walked into the classroom and wasn't surprised to see the students from his previous two classes, and two other students. There was a seat towards the back of the class (where nobody was sitting yet) and he took it. The teacher, Dr. L, seemed pretty abnormal, like his name. But why didn't he want them to tell him their names?
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:01 pm

Chrono began walking to his third period class, finding it a little easier to find this class now that he was more used to the layout of the school. He walked into the classroom, about to tell the teacher his name, before reading what was on the board. His mouth opened, before he snapped it close, not wanting to anger the teacher. Though it was odd that he didn't want to know their names. Then again, just about everything this teacher was weird.

But he wasn' t about to say anything about it.

He walked to the back and took a seat next to the kid with the blonde hair. He had yet to figure out any names. Hadn't he said he was a foreign exchange student or something?

sorry it took me so long to post here. U^_^
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:19 pm

((ok im aware this is long but i really wanted to do this with L))
((WHOOT!! 1000th post!))

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 3 L___I_need_a_break

Once everyone was in a seat and settled down, L began to speak in his mellow voice, "Well then, Welcome to Computer Class. Please call me Dr. L. My real name is really long and very hard to pronounce plus..." he bit down on his thumb and said, "I'm a little embarrassed about it..." He took his thumb away from his mouth and then placed his hands on his knees and said,"Oh, and if your wondering why I sit like this." he looked down at his feet and then said, "it's because if I sat normally, my capacity to analyze and use deductive reasoning would go down 40%" L looked around the room and then said, "About the message up on the projector..." he pointed to the board to point out the 'don't tell me your names' message, "I wanted to play a guessing game with your names."

On his class computer, L pulled up the roster and he looked at all the names and then at all of the faces of his students. "Ok then," he said, "Well lets get the easy two out of the way. Haruhi and Rei are obviously Japanese girl names." he looked around the class and saw the girl with short brown hair looked Japanese and also the girl who was trying to fix her heels. "well Rei was just recently added to my list and assuming that her over there broke her heel trying to get to my class on time," he pointed a finger at Rei "she's Rei." he then pointed at Haruhi and then said, "which means she's Haruhi."

L looked at his list again and saw the two remaining girl names and then looked at the remaining females. He pointed a finger at Misty and said "Misty is a name from the Kanto region so I'm guessing that you're Misty. " he then pointed a finger at Karin and said, "which leaves you to be my other new student, Karin."

he then looked at the boys at his roster and then the boys in the class. "this will be slightly harder." he admitted aloud. he scanned his list again and then said, "Well, Daisuke is also a Japanese name..." he looked around the room to who looked the most japanese and say the shorter red hair kid. he pointed at him and said, "you would be Daisuke."

he looked around the room and noticed the kid with the tail and the kid with the pointed ears. 'Those two aren't fully human' he thought, not wanting to be rude, 'so those two will have the most obscure names. he saw the names Zidane and Chrono on his list and noted those were the least human names; Chrono was defiantly a devil name. He then remembered something about devils and said, "Well, Chrono is a devil name, and devils tend to have pointed ears..." he pointed at Chrono and said, "you're Chrono." he shifted his finger to Zidane and said, "which means the other obscure name belongs to you, Zindane."

L looked at the remaining 4 boys and saw the name Roxas. "Well Roxas is a European name..." he looked to whom looked the most European. he narrowed it down to the kid with blond hair and the kid with the eye patch.'The kid with the eye patch seems more Scottish if i was to categorize him as European'. He pointed a finger at the kid with blond hair and said, "However, Roxas isn't an Irish or Scottish name so you're Roxas."

L looked at the names again and red them aloud to see if that would help him. the first name he came to was Lelouch Lamporage. "Lelou-" he started when he realized the name's origin and he said aloud, "that's...a Britanian...name..." he looked between the three boys who seemed to be the most American or tech savvy, knowing that Britanians were smart and good with technology. The kid with black hair gave off the most air of superiority and he pointed a finger at him and said, "you're Lelouch Lamporage."

"And then there was two." he said as he looked back and forth from Lavi to Allen. he read Lavi's name again and then a cord struck in his head and he said aloud as he hit himself lightly in the head, "Oh yeah, that's right. Bookman talks a lot about you Lavi." he pointed his finger at Lavi and said, "you're Lavi. and that means you're Allen."

L looked around at the class who seemed to be sort of awe struck. L rubbed the back of his head and asked, "so....how did i do?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:38 pm

Chrono was staring at his new teacher in awe. He wasn't sure about everyone elses, but he had sure gotten his name right. He was able to recall, from hearing conversations earlier in the day, a couple of the names he pointed out, which meant that he had gotten probably a good number of them correct, if not all. This teacher was obviously very smart. He looked around the room to see other peoples reactions.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:38 pm

Allen's eyes widened. This guy was good. REAL good. "You were right," he said, still impressed. "Well, at least about my name." He wasn't quite sure what the other students were called, but he figured that Dr. L was probably right.

Misty nodded. This guy must be a fountain of facts, she thought. She could recognize a genius when she saw one. This guy was the real deal. "I'm surprised you could tell my name was from Kanto region. I once met a Misty in Johto and once when I visited family in Hoenn." Misty wasn't that odd of a name, in fact. She was very surprised he could pin the name to her.

"My name's not that obscure," Zidane mumbled, but Dr. L was right. Zidane hadn't ever met another Zidane before.

He was mostly ticked about the fact that the guy had such great reasoning skills. He'd never, EVER be able to get away with anything in that class.

Karin was too busy panicking. More misery had entered the room with the other students. She'd be able to manage the rest of the day, but she'd definitely have to bite someone. The white-haired boy--Allen--was still the source of the most misery, but Roxas, Lolouch, and Chrono definitely came in a close second. Lavi was third. Why does my life suck so bad? she thought miserably.

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:18 pm

((you havent seen Code Geass have you... Lelouch has way more misfortune than Roxas, although I cant say about Chrono.))

Lelouch was completely awestruck! How could he have guessed my name that easily? If he's that good, he could possibly figure out that I am Zero, and then all my plans will be ruined! Lelouch faked a smile and simply said to the teacher "Good work guessing my name Dr. L! I suppose it wasn't extremely hard though, becaus I'm a britanian. How much do you know about my country sir? or do you just know of it?" Lelouch knew he had to be tactful with his questioning, lest he give himself away.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next