Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

+6
kairiandroxas
Hanyou_Foxgirl
love4Sora
sailorstar165
Vernaferous
xTwilightxAngelx
10 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 Empty Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:14 am

(face palm KotJ still has to make it to this class i think. i'm postingh anyways so i don't forget to post here))

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 Bookman

Once everyone was in their seat, Bookman took attendence and added all of the new students to his roster. "Well then, to all the new students in my class, welcome to my class." he pointed up at the message on the board that he wrote yesterday and said, "That is what you will need for my class and for nowI'm just going to say, don't be late."

Book man walked around to the front of his desk and gradded a small pile of paper and said, "Those who were here yesterday, have your quizes graded and I'm handing them out now. For the most part, there were some very good scores so I'm adding it to the roster. Those who are new you will take a diffrent version of this test tomorrow." Book man then walked around and handed out the quizes.

And these are the grades
The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 Mathilde_13

Roxas: 80%
Lelouch: 90%
Allen: 30%
Misty: 100%
Zidane: 100%
Chrono: 60%
Lavi: 100%
Haruhi: 100%
Daisuke: 80%
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 Empty Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

Post by KeeperoftheJeep Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:29 pm

(>__< Sorry!! I'd forgotten about this one *peanutbutter smacks self*)
The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 Edward-elric

"Thanks Sensei!" Rushing to class Edward quickly got lost. fortunately he found the class while the teacher was handing out quizzes, so he quietly snuck in and took a seat.
KeeperoftheJeep
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-01

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4187014

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:02 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 Misty
Misty smiled proudly at her test. She'd gotten a perfect on it, even though it had been a little difficult to remember such obscure dates. Still, she was glad she'd done better than Allen. He looked horrifed by his grade.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 AllenSchoolUniform
Allen had known he'd guessed on more than half of the questions. Still, his shock was soon dispelled by the curiousity of which ones he'd actually gotten right. Bookman hadn't marked the answers right or wrong, so he had to wonder.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 PickPocketed-1-1
Zidane grinned smugly and leaned back in his chair. He was a master theif. He could steal answers to a test, and not only that, he could guess correctly who knew the answers. I rock.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 MaakaFamily
Karin had the sudden urge to bash her head against the desk. Of course she'd have to take a test on history. It was her worse subject besides gym.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:54 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 Miroku

Miroku frowned. Taking tests wern't exactly his strong suit. He'd try his best, though. Then he noticed a negative aura comming from the guy with a tail. "Hmmm, i don't think he's a demon, but just...unhappy with me." Miroku decided taht he might talk to him later, but would only keep his eye on him for now.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 Chronocrusade

Rosette nearly fell out of her chair, remembering that she had to take tests in school. "Awwww, Chrono, you'll help me study, right?" she whined.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:19 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 Chrono
Chrono rubbed the back of his head, laughing sheepishly. "Well... I'm not exactly the best at this either... but I'll do my best."

He was DEAD if Sister Kate found out about his atrocious score. He discreetly placed it with his other books, not wanting Rosette to see his stupidity.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:51 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 Daisukedark2-1

Daisuke looked over his test, a little pleased with himself. At least I didn't completely fail. Daisuke looked around the room as the other received their tests. From the looks on some of their faces, Daisuke got one of the better of the tests, or at least he hoped he did.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 Haruhi2

Haruhi glanced over at her score and smiled. As usual, Haruhi had gotten one of the highest scores in the class. This class shouldn't be too hard she thought as she place her 100% test neatly inside her history folder. Haruhi glanced over slightly at her fellow classmates, a little curious as to what they had gotten as well.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 Lavi9

Briefly, Lavi checked his score and then folded the test a in halves a couple times. Without much concern or care, he placed the folded test in his back pocket and sighed rather loudly. How boring...old panda's going easy on me.

Lavi looked over at Allen's paper curiously, and sighed once more. I bet I'm going to end up helping Allen a lot in this class.

((eww....all short posts......))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:19 am

After Bookman finished handing out the quizzes, he went to the chalkboard and pulled over his step stoll to prepare himself to write. "alright class, lets pull out our notebooks that you should have bought last night and lets begin notes. One of the first civilizations recorded in history were the eygyptians..." Bookman then began to ramble on about the history of eygpt all the while writing down what he was saying. Although he was a bookman and knew there was much more in history before the eygptians, he was not aloud to disclose that information to these students.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:29 am

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 PickPocketed-1-1
Zidane was bored. He was a performer, an actor, and a theif. He had no use for history, not unless it was a historic play. And the longer Bookman droned on, the more bored Zidane became. Boredom was never a good thing with this theif.

He whipped up a paper airplane, and while Bookman wasn't looking, sent it sailing at Allen, who it bopped in the head.

Allen glared at Zidane, who smiled. Unlike the monkey boy, Allen had to study. His grade on that test proved that to him. He went back to his notes, only to be bopped in the head by yet another paper airplane. He didn't want to interrupt Bookman's lecture, but a third airplane to the head made up his mind.

"Um... Bookman," Allen said, raising his hand.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:52 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 Lavi9

Lavi sighed boringly. There was truly no point in him writing down notes, for Bookman had already filled Lavi's head with this information and so much more years ago. So rather than writing notes down in his notebook, he just doodled little random pictures--most of which were little stick-figure drawings of Lavi saving a cute girl from an Akuma. This is so boring... I don't see why I was made to take this class. I already know all of this! he thought as he continued to doodle around in his notebook.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 Daisukedark2-1

"Why are you writing all of this boring stuff down?"

"Because I have to, Dark. If I don't, the teacher will be upset with me and I won't have anything to study off of." Daisuke replied in his head annoyingly.

Dark sighed. "Fine, Daisuke. Be boring."

After a few moments, Daisuke soon realized that Dark was somewhere off in his mind sleeping, or attempting. At least he won't be bothering me for awhile-- Daisuke's thoughts were interrupted just as he heard the sound of snoring...inside his head. Now irritated and annoyed, Daisuke continued to scribble down notes inside his notebook.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:28 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 Chronocrusade

Rosette was day dreaming about all the things she would have to do in school, the homework...tests...studying...She sighed. "I don't wan to do any of that stuff!" sighing, she closed her eyes, and sank down in her seat...

"CRAP!"
Her sudden realization jolted her out of her lazy mood. "I'm missing out on the notes!" She snatched a pencil out of her desk, and searched frantically for a piece of paper to write on. Finding none, she sighed again. Not knowing anyone next to her was horrible.

"Darn... well, now I'm gonna fail for sure."

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 Miroku

Miroku quietly took the notes without hesitation. It was interesting to learn about "history", seeing as he hadn't experienced the events yet. He WAS from the feudal era, after all. Kagome came from an exceptional time...
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:25 am

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 1205222333

History class had to be the worst torture Kanda had ever been through. At first he'd tried to pay attention, but that had failed miserably. Now he found himself 'embracing the art' as Tiedoll would've said and was absent-mindedly doodling on his paper. His current drawing was of First Illusion eating Timcanpy, and he had to say it was his best work yet. His gensui would be pleased. Seeing the monkey kid chuck airplanes at Moyashi was also a plus.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 Edward-elric

Edward was overwhelmed. The history here was so different from his own!! Why didn't the Egyptians just build their things with Alchemy? It seemed so much easier to him. Regardless, he took as many notes as possible. This 'Bookman' seemed to be a tough teacher, so Ed knew that he'd have to work for his grade
KeeperoftheJeep
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-01

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4187014

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:11 pm

As Bookman droned on and continued to write down what he was saying, he listened carefully to all the students scribbling down the notes he was giving them. all seemed well until he heard Allen's voice behind him. Bookman stopped writting and looked at Allen and said in his gentle old man voice, "What is it Allen?"

((eww short))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:15 pm

Allen felt like a tattle-tale, but he was really starting to get annoyed with the paper plane missiles. "Zidane keeps throwing paper planes at me," he said lamely. He could feel all the eyes on him, and he thought he heard someone giggle. As a result, he sunk down in his chair to escape the watchful stares.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:46 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 Nayuki15

Unlike some of the students, Nayuki actually took the notes. It was just in the morning when she was given work or being lectured over something she already knew that she slept.

As Allen tattled on Zidane, Nayuki put her hand over her mouth to keep herself from giggling. It was funny to see high scholars act as if they were still in the third grade.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 Kyo213

Kyo frowned. He had missed a test. Now he had to take notes. What else could happen?! He turn in to a cat again, all in the same period. He highly doubted it, but it could happen.

As Allen made a scene out of the stupid monkey's child-like actions, he rolled his eyes. Unlike what the giggling person thought, it wasn't that funny. He had seen people older acting more childish before... and girlish... and sometimes boyish... Kyo officially decided that he family was even stranger than it was just a moment ago.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 16 Roxas19

Roxas was please with his 80% on the test. He hadn't failed.

While the rest of the class turned their eyes to the new scene at hand dealing with Allen and Zidane, he continued to write the notes that he was miserably behind on.

again, not really the best post i made, but it will hopefully get things restarted. (unless everyone was waiting for me to post.... in that case... I'M REALLY SORRY!!!)
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:48 am

(...Should we do a 2.0 of this RP? It's been sort of... forgotten...)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:31 pm

(...Should I make the 2.0, as you keep saying you're so busy, Twilighyt? If you don't reply by next week Saturday, I'll take it as a yes)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:27 pm

I'll join if there's a 2.0
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:09 pm

(Well... I PMed him saying he had one last week and I was taking over in a PM.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:41 pm

(oh i see)
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:38 pm

(He okayed it. I'll get it posted soon)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:43 pm

(ok)
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16