Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

+6
kairiandroxas
Hanyou_Foxgirl
love4Sora
sailorstar165
Vernaferous
xTwilightxAngelx
10 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 Empty Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

Post by sailorstar165 Mon May 04, 2009 6:15 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 AllenSchoolUniform
Allen's jaw dropped. So Karin really was a vampire. Not only that, but Alucard was also a vampire. "I... er... um..." He took a deep breath to steady himself. "If she injects blood, won't healing the wounds not do much? I'll still have her blood in my system, won't I?" His brain was slow to wrap around the entire situation. It hadn't sunk in enough for him to panic yet. "And what do you mean by bats? I don't understand."

(FYI, Karin can only bite a person after her bloods warn off. Even with the bites healed by magic, her blood will still be there and affecting him.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 Empty Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Mon May 04, 2009 9:46 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 Chronocrusade

"U-uh...." Rosette flushed. She couldn't tell the teacher she had a gun in her lap, and didn't know what to do with it in front of the whole class...

"I, uh...wanted to read...the First act of Loveless....yeah..." Rosette snached a copy out of her bookbag, (Father Remmington wouldn't let her enroll until she had done it...) and began reading.

"Loveless - Act I
Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess
We seek it thus, and take it to the sky
Ripples form on the water’s surface
The wandering soul knows no rest..."

She looked at the page she had just read, and back at the teacher.
"Is that all you wanted me to read?"
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue May 05, 2009 3:37 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 Snap053

"Yes, very good Rosette," Genesis said as he stood up from his desk and walked around to the front, "Now, let's analyze this. We were talking about yesterday that the prologue was the thesis of the story that describes the gift of the goddess. now, can anyone tell me what they think Act I is saying more about the Gift of the Goddess?"

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 Hellsing-99046

"Her family is in hiding and so they use these bats that erase the memories of their victims." Alucard said as he leaned back in his chair, "Frankly, i think they're not very useful since it doesn't erase the evidence of the incident and obviously they don't work all the time but that's how her family does things."

Alucard thought for a minute of Karin's explanation from yesterday before he answered Allen's other question. "It's true Karin's blood will still run in your veins even after the wounds are healed," Alucard started as he looked down at his desk, "However, her blood is a countermeasure of her victims misery. So her victims start feeling happier after the injection, almost like anti-depression medication."

Feeling there was no more to really explain, he ripped the pass off from the rest of the stack and handed it to Allen. "Here you go. Cross will heal your wound during lunch and please tell Karin to stop by my office once 1st period is done."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue May 05, 2009 4:57 pm

The conversation over, Allen took the pass and headed back to class. He opened the door just as Rosette finished reading. Well, he can't expect me to answer that, he thought, sitting down next to Lavi. He'd tell Karin that the principal wanted to see her later.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 MaakaFamily
Karin dared to raise her hand. "Is it about nature, maybe? Like, the sun and wind and stuff?" She really had no idea what the answer was. She was just guessing.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue May 05, 2009 5:35 pm

Genesis thought about Karin's answer for a little bit before he said, "Well, there have been some theories that the gift of the Goddess might be the world which would be nature but that's not quite the idea being conveyed here. Anyone else?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Wed May 06, 2009 8:42 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 Miroku

Miroku sighed contentedly as he realized this as an opportunity to impress Misty. He raised his hand.

"I think the prolougue comes off as more of a riddle with regards to it's meaning. For instance, when it says "Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess..." I think it means that there is no MATERIAL gift. That the gift of the Goddess is "purpose". A reason for humans to keep believing, something thay can devote to. The "mystery" of it is that each human is given their own purpose. Each purpose is different, and we spend our lives looking for that purpose. Hence: "We seek it thus, and take it to the sky."

The phrase: "Ripples form on the water’s surface, The wandering soul knows no rest..." means that if you make enough of your life, you could begin to change things, and make a difference. But as long as you waste too much time looking for your purpose, you will know no rest. you will never be happy. You shouldn't waste all your time looking for a reason to live, you should also spend time doing what you love to do, with who you love to do it with."

Miroku blushed, realizing how much he sounded like a corny shojou character prattling on about life, and meaning. Hopefully his answer would be at least partly right, and that would take off some of the embarassment he felt. Maybe even Misty would be impressed. He rubbed the back of his head, and smiled awkwardly.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed May 06, 2009 10:28 pm

(i'm gonna push us ahead)

Genesis stared at the student in awe as he spouted off a long train of thought of his interpretation. when he finally finished, Genesis shut his book and set it down on his desk before he clapped his hands slowly. "Excellent Miroku," Genesis said, "Very well said. I'm glad that someone actually read this over the summer." Genesis went to the board to jot down some of what Miroku said to let the others take notes and explained the notes. once those were done Genesis picked his book back up and then said, "Alright then, who'd like to read Act II?...."

The rest of the period went on and as they discussed Act II a little more in depth all the while taking brief notes. It wasn't be fore too long though that the bell rang. "Alright, we'll go over Act III tomorrow, those who didn't turn in their summer reading yesterday, leave it on my desk on your way out."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Thu May 07, 2009 6:24 pm

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]
The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 Chrono
Chrono stood as class was dismissed, looking at Rosette.

"Here, Rosette." He said softly, taking the gun from her lap in a way that he hoped wasn't too noticeable, and quickly sliding it into a pocket inside of his coat. Once that buisness was finished, he smiled, gathering his stuff and waiting for her to stand. It really did feel good to actually know somebody.

I'll post as Ranma soon, just gotta check something...
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Thu May 07, 2009 6:26 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 533245-ranma_large
Ranma yawned slightly as the bell rang, quickly stifling it and closing his eyes. He was really beginning to hate his father's 'training missions'. With a sigh he stood, grabbing his books and hurrying out of the room. The only person he really knew, that Nayuki girl, was sitting with two other people, and he didn't feel particularly comfortable going up to all those girls and asking if they wanted to walk to class... they might take it the wrong way. So he went alone, not at all bothered by this fact, jamming his hands into his pocket as he walked, balancing his books on his head.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Thu May 07, 2009 10:08 pm

Rosette did a face palm, and walked awkwardly behind Chrono.

"Icould've done that! But anyways, where is your next class? I'm going with you... I hope our scedule's the same..." she grabbed her books, and scuttled on behind him, taking in all the sights of the new school.

"Um...Misty?" Miroku stood up and grabbed his books, "Will you walk with me to my next class? I don't know where to go, and I'd rather walk with you than anyone else..." He smiled patiently, hoping he wasn't being too forward.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat May 09, 2009 8:08 am

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 Daisukedark2-1

Daisuke stood from his seat mindlessly and gathered his things. He looked around the room, finally noticing that there were four new students in the room. I didn't even see them walk in... Leaving the thought aside, Daisuke glanced over at Haruhi, who was rising from her seat as well. Um...I think I'll leave her be for now, I'll see her later anyway. Daisuke then made his way for the doorway and left the room for his second period class.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 Haruhi2

After Haruhi gathered up her books, she stood and hovered over Nayuki and Karin, waiting for them to arise from their seats as well. Honestly, Haruhi wasn't quite sure why she was waiting, she had only just met the two this morning, really. Perhaps it was just Haruhi being polite. "I'll wait for you two if you want." She said, in case they would just tell her to go ahead.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 Lavi9

Lavi jumped from his seat and faced Allen with a big smile. "C'mon, Allen! We have the old panda next!" Without waiting, Lavi ran out of the room for Bookman's classroom. He couldn't wait to bother him some, despite the fact that Bookman would probably beat on Lavi a little bit for it later, or maybe even during class. With that out of mind, Lavi completely forgot to ask Allen about his trip to see the princepal. Lavi would be sure to ask Allen about it later, for his own amusment and entertainment if anything.

Lavi slowed down his fast pace to a mere walking pace as he made it to Bookman's classroom. He walked in, smiling of course. He raised his hand up as a friendly gesture and said, "Hey, Gramps! How's it going?" Before the panda could answer, Lavi took a seat up front, literally right in front of Bookman's desk. Lavi knew this would bother him in some way or another.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sat May 09, 2009 4:07 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 Nayuki13

Nayuki stood up, ready to go to her next class, and turned to Haruhi. "I'm ready. C'mon, Karin. We'll get in trouble if we're late!"

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 Roxas13

Roxas practically fell asleep in his first period class. He didn't enjoy it. Not at all. When the bell rang, he hastily grabbed his books and made his way down the hall and noticed one of his classmates carrying his books on his head.

Roxas caught up to who he believed to be Ranma and said "Any reason why you're carrying your books on your head?" He was curious about it, after all.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 Kyo211

Kyo dodged all of the girls as he walked down the hall. All of his class already knew his secret, but if the whole school were to find out there was no doubt in his mind that he wouldn't live to see the rest of the week.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun May 10, 2009 9:38 am

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 Misty
Misty stood. "All right, I'll show you where to go." There was something off about Miroku, but until he did something, she really didn't have a right to avoid him. She'd help him around for now.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 PickPocketed-1-1
Zidane glared at the guy muscling in on his territory. The monk-dude was flirting with all the girls. That was his job, to hit on girls. He was, after all, sexier and much better at flirting. He was a famous actor, after all.

"One sec, Lavi!" Allen called after his friend before catching Karin. "One moment, please," he said. He glanced around, then lowered his voice. "The principal told me about you being a... you-know-what... so... um... He wanted you to see him after class and... um... if you need to bite someone, he said that you should bite me..."

He knows. HE KNOWS!!!!!! It took all of Karin's self-control to not hyperventilate. "O-okay. Keep it secret, okay? I don't want anyone knowing. It's embarrassing." Once he promised not to tell and headed to his next class, Karin headed over to the office. "Um... The principal needed to see me?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun May 10, 2009 7:23 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 830230

Seras looked up from her computer at her secretary desk to see a female student ask about an appointment with the principle. "Karin?," Seras asked of the girl, "Yes, Mast...er I mean Mr. Alucard is expecting you. Go on in."

Alucard looked up from his paper work that he was filling out half heartedly to see Karin enter the room. "Ahhh, Karin." Alucard said in that bone chilling tone of his, "have a seat."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon May 11, 2009 8:19 pm

Karin sat down and clasped her hands in her lap. She was scared and nervous. What was he going to tell her?
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon May 11, 2009 10:16 pm

once Karin sat down, Alucard folded his hands much like his master would and said, "I'm pleased to inform you that we have come up with a solution to your blood-injecting problem. Given the information you provided to us yesterday, we've decided that in the event that you need to inject blood into someone, you are to bite Allen Walker. I've received legal consent from Allen's guardian and I've received the okay from my Master. Allen is now fully aware of the situation and will not reveal your secret. If he does though, he will be punished severely."

Alucard took off his sun glasses to be able to look seriously at Karin and added, "Although, you now have permission to "feed" so-to-speak, you are only permitted to bite Allen, and only Allen. If it is discovered that you have "fed" on someone else on school grounds, not only will you be expelled from this school but my master might have to consider you a threat to the people and the Church of England and will issue orders for your...extermination...do I make myself clear?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue May 12, 2009 4:24 pm

Karin gulped. "I-I'll try to only bite Allen... I-I'm sorry for all the trouble. Sometimes some people are a little bit immune to our bats, even if it's Anju handling them." Her sister was a prodegy as far as vampires went. "I'll try not to screw up."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue May 12, 2009 4:31 pm

"What's done is done and everything is in its proper order," Alucard said in response to Karin's apology, "Just see to it that you only bite Allen. I'm leaving it up to you two on how you want to arrange biting him in private. If I were you, I would try to bite him during either Dr. L's, Mr. Byakuya's or Mr. Cross's class. That is all." With that Alucard turned his attention back to his paper work as he waited for Karin to leave the room
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Tue May 12, 2009 9:27 pm

Miroku smiled at Misty, and followed her to her next class, taking a seat right next to her once again. He was beginning to fear that she was annoyed by his presence, being as she hadn't answered most of his questions. "Misty, am I bothering you? You seem uncomfortable..." He frowned, sensing that he had ruined his chance at becoming her friend.

Rosette sat down in her next class, looking around and surveying her newest classroom. She wondered what her next teacher would be like.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed May 13, 2009 3:49 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 Misty
"Hn? You're not bothering me," she said, sitting down at her own seat. "I think you're bothering that Zidane guy more with your presence, actually."

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 PickPocketed-1-1
When Misty looked at him, Zidane realized he was giving Miroku the look and turned away. He didn't need to start any fights. He wouldn't be the "hero" if he started the fights. Not unless there was something about that guy. He lays a finger on those girls, and he'd dead.

Allen sat down next to Lavi and put his head down. He wanted to tell Lavi to be careful around Karin, but there was no reason to. She was only going to bite him, not Lavi, and it wasn't like he was going to turn vampire anyway. He was worrying over nothing, right?

Karin nodded and said, "All right. Thank you."

She left and headed for class. She sat in the desk behind Lavi, which was also the farthest desk possible from Miroku. She'd gotten a little more used to the others' miseries, but Miroku's was new and very bad.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep Wed May 13, 2009 6:48 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 1205222333

While sitting through first period, Kanda became sure of one thing: He detested school. there were just so many things that he could be doing with the time wasted here. Like killing Akuma, meditating, or training with Mugen. He missed Mugen most of all. Paying very little attention Kanda got the gist that they'd been assigned work over 'vacation' that was now due. Che, like he'd waste even more precious time doing it. Listening to some losers in the class try and explain some ridiculous poem or what not was almost to much and the samurai found his eyes getting heavy, the ring of the bell startling him awake. Fortunately he moved fast enough to follow Lavi as the Baka hurried to his next class. Much to his surprise upon entering the classroom he found Bookman was the teacher. Lucky for him since they were already aquainted he needed no introduction so he moved to take a seat in the very back of the classroon, quite the opposite of the Usagi.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 Edward-elric

Edward found English to be a rather interesting class, though he was rather irritated tha Mustang hadn't mentioned that he had an assignment due. This 'Loveless' thing was really quite cool though. He found himself listening intently to the other students explanations to get a better understanding of it. It was almost like how there were so many different views of Alchemy. Sooner than he had hoped the bell rang and many of the students rushed out of the class in a frenzy, Edward however waiting behind.

"Ummm, excuse me Sensei, but I had a question. I really only learned that I was coming here when Col. Mustang told me this morning, and wasn't aware that we had an assignment. Could I possibly turn it in late?"
KeeperoftheJeep
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-01

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4187014

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed May 13, 2009 8:36 pm

Genesis looked at the student that approached him with a curious eye. He looked at Alucard's note again which read:

You have four more students in your class
Rosette
Miroku
Edward Elric
Kanda Yuu
They were last minute additions and do not know of the summer reading, please excuse their ignorance.

Genesis sighed at the note and said, "Alright, fine, but you should have known to have at least the read the book if you applied here. I'll give you a week extension. Now off with you, I have a 2º class and so do you."

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 Bookman

Bookman watched his class leave his room as the bell rang for the end of 1º. He sighed as the fact that he would have to deal with Lavi in this laid back setting crossed his mind. Oh why did Komui feel the need to enroll him here as well, he thought as he sighed almost wanting a smoke at the moment. much to his rather distaste, the three exorcists were the first to enter his class

"Hey, Gramps! How's it going?"

"Don't "Hey Gramps" me, baka." Bookman said as he threw a very large textbook at Lavi's head which hit him right in the middle fo the forehead. "Show some respect to your teacher and mentor." Not wanting to send the wrong message to any of the other students, Bookman then restrained the rest of his anger and watched them file in like the old man that he was until the bell rang.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu May 14, 2009 5:06 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 Lavi9

Lavi's head flew backward as the book hit him in the head. He was expected Bookman to backhand him, not through a book at his face. Either way, the damage had been done, and Lavi was now rubbing his bleeding forehead. Old pandas shouldn't physically harm their students, Lavi thought in his head. If it wasn't for the fact that they were in school, Lavi probably would have said it out loud.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 Daisukedark2-1

Daisuke walked into his second period class, and eyed the kid wearing the eye-patch. For whatever reason his forehead was bleeding. I wonder what happened to that guy... Daisuke thought as he sat down in the second row by the window.

"Beats me. Maybe some girl hit him when he started flirting with her or something... Men shouldn't do that..."

Daisuke's eye twitched. "You're one to talk, Dark!" In the midst of Daisuke's slightly annoyed mind, he could easily hear Dark snickering in the background. This only irritated him even more, of course.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 Haruhi2

Haruhi nodded and then walked out of the room along side of Nayuki, and then made their way down to their next class, History. As they walked in, Haruhi saw Daisuke over by the window, and he looked annoyed about something, rather than dead tired. Shrugging, Haruhi walked on over and sat down behind him. She waved for Nayuki to come over and sit by them. Haruhi might as well try to form a group of some sort at this school, even though she didn't really care too much.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun May 31, 2009 1:25 pm

]
The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 533245-ranma_large
Ranma walked into his next class, catching his books as they neatly slipped off of his head. He picked a random seat, drumming his fingers against the desk as he waited for class to start. Really, this school was so boring compared to his old one.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 Chrono
Chrono led Rosette to their next class, taking a seat next to her. Lunch would be so much better now that Rosette was here. Not that the students at this school weren't interesting... he had just really missed his former contractor. He flashed a smile her way, before turning to look at the teacher.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:03 pm

(sorry guys. I think i've already posted this somewhere, but i've been really busy lately. Finals are this week, and we've had projects and essays galore, and i'm leaving soon so we've gone out a lot to get everything we've needed. After this vacation, I'll be able to get on a lot more often, i promise)

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 Nayuki14

Nayuki happily went over and took the seat next to Haruhi and Daisuke. She didn't really know Daisuke, but technically she didn't really know Haruhi either. This was a great opportunity to get aquatinted with new people, she figured.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 Roxas17

Roxas came into the room a bit later than most of the class, so most of the seats were gone. He noticed a seat by Chrono and some new girl (which was a funny thought, figuring he was still technically new himself). Deciding not to miss this opportunity to obtain a seat, he took it. Better a seat than no seat... or a really bad one.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 15 Kyo212

Kyou ran into the room, dodging all of the numerous girls in the school. Really, there should be a limit on the number of girls that schools allow to enroll. Or maybe his family could just send him to an all boy's school, but like hell that would happen. Quickly, he took the first seat he found.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next