Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

+4
Puppy
Gold Chocobo
KeeperoftheJeep
sailorstar165
8 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 Empty The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:26 pm

Dear Student

Congratulations! You have been selected for admission to The Anime, Manga and RPG High School! Your academic profile confirms your commitment to personal, educational, and special talent growth. We are confident you will make a valuable contribution to AMRHS tradition of all out uniqueness. This offer of admission requires that you successfully complete all current course work, including History, Literature, and Computers. Just make sure not to goof off (or posibly do just that).

The Anime, Manga and RPG High School [AMRHS]

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 Img20060623The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 Ouran31The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 DGM_Waiting_for_school_bus_by_Demon
The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 __Vampire_Knight___by_Sanctuary_HarThe Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 Zyea

Plot: Why live out your boring high school life when you can live it out as an anime character? This is your chance to become any anime character and act them out as a high school character. They're all enrolled into the same classes and with the classic teenage drama of everyday life, It's up to you to how the school day plays out.

Rules:
1. Your character must be of a high school level [which means they must be with in the ages of 14-18] The only exception will be characters like Chiyo from Azumanga Daioh. I might not know your character, so PLEASE follow this rule... I'll give you the benefit of the doubt if I don't know the character, but please don't try to trick me.
2. You can take a character from any anime, manga or video game
3. You may take up to three students and one teacher, for a total of four characters maximum. (You don't have to take four characters, but I would prefer it if everyone took a teacher)
4. No Ocs (theres enough anime characters to go without having to create a new one)
5. We'll move on to next period when a good majority agrees it's time to move on.
6. Let's keep home life posts to a minimum. Getting to school and going home is fine if other characters are involved, but let's keep it focused on High School, shall we?

Things subject to Change:
1. For now we don't have any clubs, but if this works out we can design clubs.
2. Period changes will probably be suggested about every 2 pages give or take, depending on how many people are involved, period, teacher, etc. This will be subject to change, however, if we have a bunch of people involved. It's just a baseline to get an idea.

Q & A
Are their going to be uniforms for school, or just gym?
Depends on the vote from our RPers.
Say our RP character has no 'magical powers' for 9 period do they just sit and watch or spar?
Have them attempt and fail magic. Think of the class more as "Intro to Magic" without much magic actually being done except for study. Any spells that are decided to be taught to students will be "easy" spells ("Fire" from Final Fantasy, for example), so you can choose how apt your characters are at doing them. Basically, wing it and have fun with it.
Teachers don't actually have to TEACH right?
No factual information has to be given. As far as the RP is concerned, you can type "The teacher started teaching" and that's legitimate. Honestly, you can say whatever you want to as long as it relates to the subject. If you don't know the subject (like chemistry), then you can wing it and just go with "generic teaching blah blah blah" and make up questions that sound related to the subject. Also, don't forget that the schedule is a sort of outline.

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 8 times in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 Empty Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:27 pm

Characters:

Principal: Pu-chan - sailorstar165

Teachers
1º Literature: "Willy" Shakespeare - sailorstar165
2º History:
3º Computer:
4º Math: Zack Fair - amanoharafair
5º Lunch (supervising, not teaching): Light Yagami - mycrimsonangel
6º Music: Sebastion - xTwilightxAngelx
7º Science: Raine - goldeyedalchemist
7º Assistant: Richter - Knight_of_Ratatosk
8º Gym: Kakashi - Rennim
9º Art: Fai D. Flowright - KeeperoftheJeep

Students:
Allen Walker - sailorstar165
Zidane - saliorstar165
Karin Maaka - sailorstar165
Yuu Kanda - Rennim
Lenalee Lee - Rennim
Kaname - Rennim
Tsukune Aono - goldeyedalchemist
Konata Izumi - goldeyedalchemist
Edward Elric - goldeyedalchemist
Misao Kusakabe - amanoharafair
Lloyd Irving - amanoharafair
Emil Castagnier - amanoharafair
Moka Akashiya - mycrimsonangel
Yuki Sohma - mycrimsonangel
Ash Ketchum - mycrimsonangel

Missing RPers and their characters. Don't wait for them (If they return, I'll adjust)
Syaoran - KeeperoftheJeep
Tsukiyono Omi - KeeperoftheJeep
Setsuna Mudo - kurai tenshi13
Hijiri Minase - kurai tenshi13
History: Aya Fujimiya - kurai tenshi13
L - xTwilightxAngelx

Important things to know about certain characters (for those who don't know the series)
-Karin
An un-vampire who has to inject blood into people who are really depressd otherwise suffer from a massive nose bleed

-Tsukune
A ghoul and if you remove his "lock cross" he goes off killing people...

-Edward Elric
A State-Alchemist with a mechanical arm and leg. Hates being called short and has "spectacular" reactions to the word and its synonyms.

-Yuki Sohma
Turns into a rat (literally) when hugged by a female.

Moka Akashiya
- If you take off her rosario (cross neckace around her neck) she turns into her evil vampire self with silver hair.

Note: I added last names where I knew them for the characters, in case there are teachers who prefer to refer to students as "Mr." or "Miss" (i.e. "Mr. Potter...")

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 28 times in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 Empty Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:35 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 Willy
Willy shifted through his papers, not for a first time that morning, and probably not the last, either. He was tired, but that was because he stayed up all night attempting to write another play that would be wasted on the masses. Still, he thought this latest one, "Romeo and Juliet," would be a smashing success, considering that it was slightly based on true events.

"I know it's in here somewhere," he muttered, searching through ihs papers for his lesson plan. He found it not a moment too soon--the first bell just sounded--and let out a sigh of relief. "Made it."

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 AllenSchoolUniform
Allen was lost in the big school building. The place was huge, bigger than the Black Order, and had many more halls and corridors. This place was his worst nightmares come to life, but he had to suffer through getting lost regularly. The Order had assigned him to this place to make sure no Akuma attacked its unsuspecting student body, and that's what he was going to do.

He somehow managed to reach first period Literature and sat near the back of the classroom.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 PickPocketed-1-1
Zidane, meanwhile, was darting through the halls, snatching a pencil here, pickpocketting lunch money there. He was a master theif, and that had its advantages no matter how you looked at it. After all, he didn't need to buy school supplies! He'd just steal what he needed!

He entered the classroom and frowned at the teacher. Boy, was he weird-looking, but what did it matter? He himself had a monkey tail and traveled with a group of theives disguised as actors, after all. He sat somewhere in the middle, where one wasn't expected to answer all the questions or being watched for trouble.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 MaakaFamily
Karin Maaka stumbled through the halls, avoiding as many people as possible in her klutzy tripping. This "new school" was her parents' attempt at keeping her secret of being a vampire hidden a little longer. Plus, she'd gotten a scholarship, so she didn't have to pay. That had decided it for her, since she had to pay for her own electricity and food. She, unlike other vampires, couldn't see in the dark and lived on human food, making her extremely strange.

She made it to the classroom and sat near the front, cautiously avoiding the other students' eyes. The one in the back, she could tell, reaked of misery. This is not going to be a good day... she thought, putting her head in her arms. She could already feel her blood-level rising, and it wasn't even first period yet.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:24 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 _syaoran

Syaoran was slightly uneasy as he moved through the halls. He was first and foremost worried about Princess Sakura whom he'd been forced to leave with Kurogane, Fai, and Mokona. He trusted them with his life, but he was still hesitant to leave her alone. He also was on edge simply from being in a new place. Many of the worlds that thy had traveled soon had appeared normal, only to become everything but. Syaoran chose to be cautious. Mokona had sensed a feather in this world, and he was determined to find it. Where better to hear about it than in a school full of gossiping teens?

With this in mind he found his English class, and was instantly taken aback by the teacher. He looked...interesting.
"Good morning, Sir," he greeted, taking a seat in the middle where he was sure to hear everything.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 Lc004_Omi_

Omi moved briskly through the hallways, dead set on making it to class on time. He knew by the end of the week he was going to be perpetually late like he had at his old school, but he was determined to be there on his first day at least!

Thinking of his old school he sighed. He's liked it, but he had to leave it. They were getting to...suspicious. That was never good. He and the rest of Weiss had decided that it was best for him to finish up elsewhere. Besides, he only had one year left, it really didn't matter where it was. He was an assasin, the only reason he was still in school was that it was a good cover. Once he graduated, things would be alot easier.

Whilst musing he was fortunate enough to find his class, and he was on time!!
"Good morning Sensei!" He smiled, before quickly nabbing a seat in the back, absentmindedly designing flower arrangements in his head.

KeeperoftheJeep
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-01

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4187014

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:14 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 630435-konata_large

Konata ran through the halls, looking past every door way, she tended to think of a school as a dungeon from a video game, go through the wrong door and you might just lose the game. Then she found it, the gold room, and she entered the room, a content smile on her face.

"I made it!" She shouted, she did that every year, in the beginning of each of her classes, on the first day. She looked around and decided that she would sit near the back, about two-thirds down. She sat at a seat close to the wall and leaned her head against it. This will make a nice spot to sleep....

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 471382

Tsukune walked into the classroom, holding a notebook and a small duffle bag. He glanced around the classroom with worry, Moka-San is supposed to be here right? Oh no! Where is she? Is she sick He sighed and decided to take a seat in the front. He knew Moka liked to sit in the front, so she could hear the teacher, and besides, he always had to borrow her notes. He flinched when he realized his cross-lock was magnetic to the desk, and attempted to pull it off. Ahhh, figures.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 1239833250_3291_full

Ed dragged himself through the halls, with a pout on his face. He DID NOT want to be here, however, he had to. Mustang had forced him to come here, the bastard even drove him there. He found the first classroom and trudged in. He eyed the room to see few students there. He considered leaving, but he knew the moment he would Mustang would chase him down. Then, a particular student in the back perked his interest. Does he have....white hair? With sudden, new interest he sat down in the desk in front of the kid and asked,

"Why is your hair white?" He asked with somewhat of a smirk, he was itching to cause trouble, that way they might kill him out.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:47 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 1241380124551

Misao dashed into the room, searching around for the one person she was looking for, as soon as she saw her, she shouted at the top of her lungs,

"Kona-Chan your here!" She sat beside her, glomping her shouted, "Love!" She looked around at the class noticing that not a lot of kids were there yet,

"So Konata, are you buying lunch today or packing? I brought lunch, I packed meatballs!"

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 Lloyd_irving

Lloyd stumbled into the room half-asleep, not noticing the other kids. I'm so tired, I hate school. What's so important about it anyway? He collasped onto a desk on the left side on the room, in the middle, he slamming his head on the desk and fell asleep.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 C_emil_1

"I-I hope I'm in the right room..." Emil said allow to himself nervously as he entered the classroom. He looked around and he froze, he didn't know anyone there....Then, in the corner of his eye he saw it, the lump of red mass on the left side of the room.

"L-loyd!" Emil shouted, sitting beside him. He poked him numerous times, but it was no use. He wasn't going to wake up.

(I forget to tell you the Emil as two personallites, when he gets mad he becomes angry and really rude, but when he is calm he is very kind and a nervous reck.)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:34 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 Moka

Moka walked excitedly through the halls of AMRHS. This was her first day at her new school, and she couldn't wait to get to class. She knew Tsukune-kun was bound to be there already. Moka skipped into her class to find her best friend Tsukune sitting in the front row, where she liked to sit. "Tsukune!" she squealed as she hugged him from behind and drank some of his blood from his neck. Being a vampire had definite advantages, especially when your best friend had such great-tasting blood.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 FB_yuki_rat

Yuki strolled down the empty corridors of his new school alone in thought. Already he was starting to like it here. "No fangirls following me down the halls. It should be easy to keep my secret if that holds up. And that cat isn't at this school either. Major plus." Silently, Yuki slipped into his Literature class. Not wanting to be the center of attention, Yuki headed toward the back of the class to sit next to a mellow-looking white-haired boy. Without warning, the short, blond kid in front of him turned around to pester his new neighbor.

"Why is your hair white?" the kid asked with a smirk.

Yuki had been wondering the same thing to himself. A sudden thought struck him. "Wait, that kid in front of me with the braid? Is that kid a boy? Man this school sure is full of characters" One look at the pink-haired girl clung onto the boy at the front only confirmed his suspicions.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 Ash_pika
"Aw man not again!" Ash screamed as he raced through the halls of his new school. Every time he had something important, he always seemed to show up late. "Man this is just like when I got my first Pokemon!' His Pikachu, which had been scampering along beside him until this point, indignantly shocked his clueless trainer. "Aaah!" Ash wailed as Pikachu zapped him. Recovering Ash apoligized to his little yellow friend. "Sorry buddy, didn't mean to insult you. I'm just horrible with time." Together, they ran towards Ash's 1st period Literature class. Bursting through the room, Ash thoughtlessly took a seat right next a blue-haired girl who was chattering with her friend. Thinking better of this, he moved to sit next to the kid who was passed out on a desk. "At least I'm not the only lazy person here." Ash thought to himself. "Wow, our teacher really seems to fit the part. He looks like he fell out of a book. Now that I think about it, most of the kids in this school are a little weird. I wonder why..." His thoughts trailed off and he collapsed onto the desk in front of him
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:50 am

(Why does this place always get super busy after I log off?)
Willy replied to each good morning exuberently. So many polite kids, he thought cheerfully. Well, except for the blond kid, but it's still so much better than those irritating performers back home. Perhaps I'll have them perform a play in class...

He then noticed the two boys who had fallen asleep and the boy next to one of them poking the sleeping figure. He motioned for silence from the crowd and walked quietly over to the sleeping addition to the class. He then, with a strained smile, dropped a rather large book on the desk right next to the boy's ear, waking both boys with a jolt. "I appologize that it's boring before the bell, but I'd appreciate it if you'd stay awake for class."

He then went to the front of the class and counted heads quietly to himself. They were still missing three students... Well, if they're not here before the bell, I'll make them perform a part from our first book, he decided.

"Why is your hair white?"

"Er, no reason," Allen replied, trying to smile at the boy in front of him. "I'm Allen Walker." He offered a hand. "It's nice to meet you..." he trailed off, hoping the other would provide his name. He also noticed the other boy who'd sat next to him, but he figured he'd get an introduction from him as well.

Zidane frowned at the other students entering the class. So far, they were all dudes or girls who looked too young and tiny to be in High School. Then he saw Karin (though he didn't know her name at the moment). Wow, she's hot, he thought, leaning in to get a better look at her. She, unlike the others, was quite well-endowed for a high schooler. Strike, he thought, grinning.

Then the pink-haired Moka (again, he didn't know her name) walked in, and he knew that it would be a great year already. Especially since Garnett--er--Dagger wasn't hanging around to stop him from looking at the eye candy.

Karin sunk into her seat even more. There was more misery in the room now that more students had entered. Why me? she asked herself. She also cursed the fact that her blood rose around miserable people. It was just her luck to be in a class with so much misery.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:23 pm

"Wow, this class is lively, how fun. Wait til a mystery event pops up Misao!" Konata shouted with an excited gleam in her eye, yet again, she was looking at her life as though it was a video game, leaving Misao clueless.

"It's too bad Kagame isn't here, now I can't copy her homework!" Then Konata glanced over, and noticed the adorable pikachu on a boy's shoulder

"AAAAAAAAAh! It's soo kawaii! She shouted, and jumped over a row of desks to squeeze it.

"Moka-San! I'm glad your here! I was worried you were sick or something!" He said nerviously after she got off of her neck, he was also happy that it was just him and Moka, now he wouldn't have to deal with the other girls from his old school. He jumped after he heard the book fall, waking the resting boys.

"Edward Elric, State alchemist." He said firmly, ignoring the hand and turning to the side.He adjusted his gloves, coat, and yawned. He was hoping to start up a fight of some sort. He watched as the teacher dropped the book by the boys, causing them to jump.

"Dumb asses." Ed muttered, he was surrounded in a school of average kid, and being so smart it rather annoyed him. Then he noticed the other kid that sat near Allen, and wondered what he was thinking. It better not be him thinking that I'm short because I'm NOT!

Last edited by goldeyedalchemist on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:33 pm

[quote="amanoharafair"]

"Konata! Wait for me!"Misao called after her, but she didn't get up. She was much to lazy, and she jumped from the sound of a book dropping onto a desk.

"AAAAAH! MARTEL HAS ABANODONED US!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, a delayed action from the book dropping on his desk. He looked around at the many people staring at him, including the teacher.

"Uh, sorry. I have a really bad habit of sleeping in class.....you could even ask Professor Sage, she's the one who forced me to go here." He explained rubbing the back of his head, a unsure smile on his face.

"Oh, hi Emil. How have you been?" He asked kindly, still rubbing the back of his head.

"Y-you shouldn't fall asleep in class. It's disrespectful towards the teacher...and yes I'm doing well...me and Marta, having been living together for a while." He replied quietly, not that he wanted to. That girl was crazy, but man did he love her.

"So, promise me you'll only fall asleep in Prof. Sage's class. She won't punish you as hard....".
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Syaoran decided that his caution was well placed. The people in this world were very different indeed. He hadn't expected it to be easy, but as much as he listened to the people around him he wasn't hearing anything that might lead to a feather. At this rate he might be here along time.

As he mused Syaoran caught sight of a girl sitting a seat in front of him. She seemed very worried, and reminded him of Sakura slightly.
"Excuse me miss, are you alright? You seem a bit distressed."

Omi squeaked slightly when he heard a loud SLAM! that brought him out of his thoughts. Instantly he fingered the darts in his pocket, but relaxed when he heard the other kids laughing at the book the teacher had dropped. False alarm. But boy would Yohji have laughed at him if he'd have seen that! Omi was suddenly thankful that he was here by himself.
KeeperoftheJeep
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:22 pm

Allen twitched. He hated stuck up people. Having grown up the child of a street performer and having known both Cross and Lvellie, stuck up people irritated him like nothing else. "Well, I hope we get along," he said, just barely masking the irritation. He then glanced around at the other members of the class. It seemed small, but Allen had nothing to compare it to, having never been to school a day in his life. Still, everyone seemed nice except for Edward Elric in front of him.

"Eh? What? Huh?" Karin was freaking out. One of the "miserable" people was talking to her! This wasn't good. This wasn't good at all. How to escape? How to escape? She swallowed hard. She'd be okay, hopefully, until the end of the school day. "I-I-I'm fine," she replied, somehow faking a smile. "J-Just a little nervous is all. Maybe petting that cute little animal over there'll help." She stood and went over to the girls petting the strange yellow mouse-creature she'd never seen before.

It was the strangest thing. Standing with Konata and Misao--she'd heard them shouting each other's names--was almost like a reverse effect. Before, she'd felt everyone's misery, but so close to these two, it was like their happiness was a bubble and blocking out all the negetivity in the room. She instantly felt her blood rush settling and breathed a sigh of relief. If she wanted to hang around them and stay in their bubble, she'd have to introduce herself, so she said, "Hi. I'm Karin Maaka."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:01 pm

"I'm Konata Izumi, and this is Misao Kusakube. It's nice to meet you!" Konata smiled, continuing to hug Pikachu. the girl seemed like a good friend, and she figured why not.

"So how did you get enrolled in this school, I was enrolled because I helped my teacher on this RPG game that she couldn't beat, and gave me a recommendation for me." She shouted, a huge smile on her face, full of pride.

"Look," Ed said turning to him, "I do not want to be here. I'm only here because of that Colonel Bastard, I'm in a horrible mood because of all this." He explained, he figured he might-as-well not get everyone to hate him, besides, Allen looked a lot smarter then a lot of the kids in the class. Ed looked outside to see it begin to rain, he clutched his right shoulder, groaning a bit.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:10 pm

"Want to sit by us at lunch today? I brought MEATBALLS!" Misao shouted, she was always great at uplifting everyone around her.

"Want some pocky?" She asked, pulling a box out of nowhere. She held one out to Pikachu, wondering if he'll eat it or not.

Lloyd rose up from his seat, when he overheard Ed. He walked up to him with a glare similar to his father's 'I hate you go away' death glare.

"I'm not a dumb ass! How could you say that! It's just so boring here, I couldn't help but fall asleep!" He shouted, which made Ed raise an eyebrow.

"I'm only here because Professor Sage made me!" He continued, he hated when people judged him or called him stupid. He wasn't stupid, maybe a little blonde, but not stupid. However, when he heard Ed groan, he loosened a bit,

"What's wrong?"

(permission from goldeyedalchemist to god-mod a little....so don't kill me)
(missa: (im on the phone with her) It's fine.)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:25 pm

Ed looked up at him, a pained expression in his face,

"Your are a dumb ass for falling asleep, but I agree there is no point in going here," Ed replied as the rain poured down harder, "but they always hurt....when it rains...." Ed said quietly, he was referring to his stubs, but he wasn't prepared to tell the world about them yet. He knew it wouldn't be long until they would find out , but he figured he can at least try to hide it for as long as he can. He bit his lip, I'm forced to go here....and of course it rains....Ugh! This is just unfair. He sucked in a deep breath of air and sighed,

"I'm fine now. It goes away a couple minutes after it starts" He replied, flashing a reassuring smile, not that it lasted long.

Last edited by goldeyedalchemist on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:33 pm

"What are you talking about??" Lloyd asked rather confused.

"L-loyd! You sh-shouldn't bother other people....it's rude and un-unfair to demand to be in their business..." Emil said nerviously, as he walked beside Lloyd, "I-I'm Emil Ca-Castignier. I'm sorry if L-lloyd was bothering y-you." He finished, extending a trembling hand to Ed and Allen.

"I guess your right Emil, but chill, seriously, you act like we're going to get shot if we say something wrong! Jeez!" Lloyd agreed, whacking Emil on the back, causing him to flinch.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Ed sighed and softly batted the hand away,

"My name is Edward Elric. You're really tense. You should calm down." Ed said somewhat concerned, sure he hated the school, but the poor kid looked like he was going to fall over and cry. He didn't want to make a kid cry, especially on the first day, and ESPECIALLY not an another guy. Not to mention the look Lloyd passed him a look for batting Emil's hand away.

(permission from amanoharafair to add Lloyd's reaction)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:58 pm

Moka giggled when her new teacher dropped the book, waking the sleeping students and making half the class jump. "Tsukune-san I'm so excited! This school is going to be so much fun!" Moka jumped with joy, then inpulsively hugged Tsukune again. "Aww look at the little animal!" Moka squealed, "Come on Tsukune, let's go see!" She dragged him along behind her towards the little yellow animal.

Yuki sat as a silent observer to the classroom's festivities. He watched without saying a word as the boys were woken from their sleep. "Serves them right." he thought to himself, "They shouldn't sleep in class, especially on the first day." Yuki sat back and watched as Allen and Edward engaged themselves and Lloyd and emil joined the little gathering "All of them seem nice, except for that Edward. He is arrogant and self-centered. God he reminds me of that darned cat. I may have to teach him a lesson if he continues to annoy me." Yuki enjoyed his thoughts; they made better companions than his former classmates, but seeing as they were all new, introductions were expected.
"I'm Yuki Sohma. Nice to meet you, Allen, Edward, Lloyd and Emil." Yuki spoke aloud for the first time since entering class. "A word of advice," he said pointing at Lloyd, "try not to fall asleep in class, you miss a lot that way."
"And you," Yuki added, motioning towards Edward, "stop acting like you are so high and mighty; in reality you are quite a little man."

Ash jumped as a loud crash broke through his sleep. Groggily, he nodded at his teacher standing in front of him. With a groan, Ash leaned against the back of his chair and relaxed.
No sooner had he relaxed when his desk was swarmed by squealing girls. Pikachu jumped down off his head and perched on the desk, where Konata, Misao, Moka and Karin scratched and petted the little creature. Ash, finally noticing the commotion, acknowledged his guests. "That's Pikachu. He's my best friend. But be careful, he might zap you." Ash didn't think this would be a problem, as Pikachu scampered across his desk and squeaked happily from all the attention. "What're your names?" he asked the girls as Pikachu nibbled a stick of pocky offered to him.

Last edited by mycrimsonangel on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:13 pm

"Pikachu can zap you? That's so cool! I would love to have him! I should get one as a pet, and love him forever!" Konata shouted, "Want to come home with me little guy?"

"Hi, I'm Tsukune Aono." He said, introducing himself to Ash, he felt rather bad for the poor Pikachu, he knew he would love the attention at first, but wait until it became daily. "Moka-san, I can't wait for this year to progress!"

Ed turned to Yuki very, very slowly, screaming at the top of his lungs,

"SHORTY? SHORTY? WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO CALL ME, A HALF PEA SIZED DWARF? I'M STILL GROWING YOU BACKWATER IDIOTS!"

The random scream had freaked poor Emil out so much he fell backwards, he yelped somewhat in shock.

Ed quickly used it right arm to grab Emil, but sadly for him Emil's grip was so tight that the material of his coat ripped, reveiling his shiney automail in the tear.

"Oh crap, this was a new coat too...."

"Ahh! Oh my gosh! I-I'm s-so s-sorry! I-i'll pay y-you every p-penny for it! I-i'm so sorry!" Emil shouted in panic, little frantic tears filling his alrightly flushed face.

"Don't worry about it, I can fix it later," Ed said quickly, Crap, I hope he's crying out of fustration, "It's my fault, are you okay?" And he recieved a nod.

(NOTE: I'M TALKING TO KRISTYN AND SHE TOLD ME TO POST EMIL'S REACTION!)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:32 pm

Moka giggled as Pikachu nibbled the pocky. "I think I'm gonna like it here Tsukune-kun. This little guy's so cute!" She continued to pet the little yellow creature.

Yuki stared unfazed by Edward's total freakout. He was used to this from living around Kyo, that stupid cat.
"Regardless of whether you are still growing or not, at the present time you are still short. And I was partly referring to your lack of concern for others." As Emil lost his grip on his nerves, Yuki stood up to help the crying boy to his feet.
"Are you alright?" he asked the nervous boy, "Try to calm down, please? I will not let anyone hurt you.' Yuki meant it too. This boy didn't seem like he could take much more.

"Sorry, but Pikachu is my Pokemon. You can't take him with you." Ash said indignantly. "Besides he's my best friend. I would never let you take him with you."
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:49 pm

"I wasn't being serious...."

"Pikachu is rather interesting, I've never seen anything like it before!"

Edward sighed, he was done, he figured it wouldn't matter, he would take his chances,

"I really hate that colonel." He muttered, he walked up to one of the windows, opened it up, and leaped out, "An advantage." He shouted back at Yuki, then left out the school. Huffing he sat down at the side of the school, stress was getting to him again.

"I-I'm okay." Emil replied, but chased after Ed (yeah out the window), he felt rather bad, he knew it wasn't Ed's fault. He found Ed leaning against a wall, he could tell he was stressed.

"I-I'm sorry....A-are you okay? Nobody asked y-you..." Emil asked rather shyly.

Ed looked up at the boy, and sighed,

"You know, you care a lot about strangers you don't know," Edward replied slowly, "But I apperciate it." Ed continued to groan,

"I honestly don't belong here, but that blasted Colonel forced me to go," Ed began to continue, "I'm in the millitary, and lately I've been really stressed out." Ed couldn't put his finger on why he could explain his feelings to this kid, but he could.

"I understand," Emil replied, sitting beside him, "I-I get stressed r-real easy, and to t-tell the truth, I-i'm stressed myself." Emil always knew how to just see the good in people and black out the rest, it was his speciality.

"I-I would be st-stressed a lot if I-I were in the m-millitary." Emil stuttered.

"You're a good guy," Ed said, reveiling a small smile, "Thanks." This lightened up his day somewhat, but he still didn't want to attend this school.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:55 pm

(Again, I repeat: Why does this place get busy after I log off? It always happens!)
Allen was actually a little worried about Ed. "Are you all right?" he asked at the same time as Lloyd, and he was just as confused by Ed's answer. But he, on the otherhand, didn't ask what Edward meant. If the alchemist had wanted to be clear, he would've been clear, and Allen understood this well.

"I'm Emil Ca-Castignier. I'm sorry if L-lloyd was bothering y-you."

"Nice to meet you, and he wasn't really bothering us," Allen replied. "Oh, I'm Allen Walker, by the way."

"I'm Yuki Sohma. Nice to meet you, Allen, Edward, Lloyd and Emil."

All these introductions was starting to make Allen dizzy. It wasn't like he wasn't used to meeting a bunch of people all at once. It was just that he was used to everyone introducing themselves and not interrupting those introductions with random conversation. That didn't last long, though, as Edward freaked out about being called "little." He could understand the freaking out a bit, though. Allen himself had always been small for his age and didn't appreciate his unfortunate nickname of Moyashi. Thankfully, no one here knew that nickname.

"Now, now, calm down. It's not really that--" But he didn't really get to finish that sentence. Emil had ripped Ed's coat, revealing a metal arm.

Zidane had to choke down a laugh at Edward's freaking out. He'd have to remember that one if he needed a distraction later if he got caught stealing something. Speaking of stealing... In the distraction Edward created, he snitched a couple bucks from Lloyd's things, completely unnoticed.

"So how did you get enrolled in this school, I was enrolled because I helped my teacher on this RPG game that she couldn't beat, and gave me a recommendation for me."

"Me? I worked hard on the entrance exam and got in that way," Karin said blankly. "I got a teacher's recommendation, too, so I guess this place is a little elite."

"Want to sit by us at lunch today? I brought MEATBALLS!"

"I'd love to sit with you guys," Karin said, smiling brightly. "I brought all kinds of things. Maybe we could trade some stuff."

"That's Pikachu. He's my best friend. But be careful, he might zap you."

"Eh? Really?" Karin had never heard of an animal that could electricute a person. Even sting rays and jelly fish didn't really shock people. She looked at the mouse, then back at Ash. "I'm Karin Maaka."

She jumped when Ed screamed about being called short. "What was that?" she asked, confused.

"Class! Quiet down!" Willy shouted. Things were getting out of hand, and he didn't want his first day to be like his last show's opening night. Oh God, he didn't want it to be like that. "Please, sit down so we can get started. The bell will ring any second!" He glanced at the grandfather clock he'd insisted on instead of the wall-mounted ones in all the other classrooms. Class would be starting any moment, and here his class was being rowdier than... than angry dragon-steeds!

"And you! Edward Elric! Get your posterior back in this room THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!" It was like his first play all over again.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:35 pm

"Eh? What? Huh?"
The girl seemed genuinely startled that he had spoken with her. "I-I-I'm fine. J-Just a little nervous is all. Maybe petting that cute little animal over there'll help." With that she quickly rose and moved over to the yellow...thing...It honestly looked like Mokona did. But there were only the black and white Mokona-Modoki right? The white one was with Sakura and the black one was with Yuuko. He moved there as well, listening to what Ash had to say.
"Sorry, but Pikachu is my Pokemon. You can't take him with you."
"Whats a...Pokemon?" He asked." Is there more than one?" Perhaps that was what Mokona really was...a Pokemon!

Omi was slightly shocked at the class. They were so rowdy. It reminded him of the flower shop for chrissake! He was getting a general feel for the place though. He wasn't really one to judge by first impressions, but that Edward kid seemed like a real loose cannon. And as for the strange boy with the tail, he really wasn't as good as he thought he was. He chose not to draw attention to it, but would definately be keeping a close eye one him.
KeeperoftheJeep
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:02 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 78240810
Kanda groaned. He had to go to school. School. An exorcist like him should be killing akuma not being in a stupid, unless building filled with stupid, unless people (like the baka moyashi). Not only that he was late thanks to the fact that Koumi would not let his sister go and he had to help pry her away from him. Geez. If he was going to be so annoying about it, don't send them here in the first place. He stood in front of the class door with Lenalee and sighed. "Let's get this over with okay?" He walked up and opened the door. Chaos greeted him. Kanda twitched. "Must. Resist. From. Cutting. People."

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 Lenale11
Lenalee was exasperated. Her brother was the person that sent her to this school and yet he wouldn't even let her leave?! Sometimes he was just too annoying. And not only that Kanda was dragged in the mess as well and they were late for school. On the first day!!
"Let's get this over with okay?"
Lenalee nodded and they walked in together. A crazy class ended up greeting her. Lenalee almost facepalmed. This was exactly like the order. Expect with different people. Thank goodness she knew how to deal with them. Placing a hand on Kanda's shoulder she walked up the teacher and smiled. "I'm sorry we're late. But something happened this morning. Please excuse us. It won't happen again." Lenalee then dragged Kanda over to Allen.
"Hello Allen-kun!"

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 78c32510
Kaname looked at his watch. He was late. Well it didn't matter that much to him. He didn't want to go to this school. If it wasn't for Yuuki's constant pleas he would have never enrolled. He was a vampire. Vampires hate sunlight. What kind of self respecting PUREBLOOD vampire goes to school in the daylight. Him apparently. He heaved a sigh and decided to show up at least. Dropping down from the school roof he landed gracefully outside and proceed to walk to the classroom. Walking in Kaname saw a weird teacher, rowdy kids and there were two other vampires here?!
Shaking his head, he walked over to the teacher. "Sorry I'm late. Had trouble getting here. Please excuse me." Then he slid down in the seat next to the vampire girl with pink hair. "Do you know who I am?" he asked her.

Last edited by Rennim on Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:48 am

"Okay, well we better go sit down, another MYSTERY EVENT is going to occur! And by the way, I CAN NAME ALL 150 POKEMON BY HEART! She shouted, dashing off to her seat.!"

"Gah! I'll get back in there when I feel like it!" He shouted from outside, and he turned to Emil,

"We should go, we're going to get into trouble, not that it bothers me." Ed added quickly, and Emil gave a small nod.

"Y-yeah." Emil and Ed re-entered the room, with a bunch of people glaring at Ed, not only did that make Emil feel even worse, just talking to Ed made him understand that he was highly misunderstood. He could hear the students muttering and exchanging looks, and soon enough, his eyes flashed red,

"Would you all stop! Stop being a bunch of assholes! Just because he is to you doesn't mean you should be to him! He's my friend, so shut up or go take a hike!" Emil shouted in a very pissy voice, which really freaked out everyone except Lloyd.

Ed was somewhat tooken back by this, Friend? I guess he's my friend now....

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next