Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

+4
Puppy
Gold Chocobo
KeeperoftheJeep
sailorstar165
8 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

Post by Puppy Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:44 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 2 1241380124551

Misao turned to Emil, she was shocked that he actually spoke in full sentences!]

"WOW! I never knew you could talk!" She shouted unfazed, plopping back into her seat, "I wonder if we'll have a talent show like we did in our other school! Remember that Kona-Chan? That was soo much fun cheerleading."

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 2 Lloyd_irving

Lloyd walked up to Emil, and gently placed his hand on his shoulder,

"Calm down Emil, class is going to start soon. I know your mad, but if you don't calm down you could get into trouble." Lloyd said quietly, he knew it wasn't going to be long until Emil when into "Rattatosk Mode" he was such a caring guy, that he even saw the good in Edward. He then turned and returned to his seat, trying to stay awake by counting the dots on the ceiling tile.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 2 C_emil_1

Emil took in a deep breath, and exhailed, and his eyes returned green. He turned to the mass of pupils who were staring at him,

"I-I'm s-sorry." He said quietly, he got his stuff from when he was sitting next to Lloyd, and returned to sit next to Ed. He began to nerviously take out a pencil and pen and write in a notebook, I better write a note apologizing in more detail to the Professor. I didn't mean to shout, but I did....
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:04 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 2 630435-konata_large

"Wow," Konata answered after she heard Emil burst out, "That reminds me of Kagami the last time I tempted her with food!" She giggled, her and Misao always were very happy people.

"And yeah, that cheer-leading routine was a LOT of fun!" Then she heard Emil apologize, He's sooo perfect for a yaoi fanfic!

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 2 471382

"Uhh who are you?" He asked quietly to the kid who just sat beside Moka Does she know him? What if she does? Oh no! What if they're going out???? Tsukune flipped inside his mind, only showing some redness upon his face.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 2 1239833250_3291_full

Ed leaned towards Emil and quietly whispered,

"You didn't have to stand up for me. I have to deal with a lot of people who hate me already." But Emil simply shook his head, "Your remind me too much of Al." Ed added, and it was true, all was very similar, except not a nervous reck all of the time. Ed figured he would write the ingredients to make a human while he waited, scribbling various words down real fast. Hmmm....water 35 liters, carbon 20 kilograms, lime 1.5 kilograms, salt 250 grams, salfur 80 grams, Iron 5 grams.... He continued to write down the sentences, and Emil glanced at what he was writing, Ed, and turned to him, giving him a confused look.

"I'm bored, so I'm just writing down some knowledge I know."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:09 pm

Emil looked at him curiously and asked,

"Who's Al?" Then, he noticed that Ed wrote with his left hand, but it right hand seemed a lot stronger then his left when he reached out to help him so he wouldn't fall, "O-oh, y-you write with y-your left h-hand?" Emil never actually knew someone that could do that...
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:41 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 2 78c32510
Kaname looked at the boy who talked to him. Human. A weird one who was blushing. He frowned. As a pure blood other normal vampire - he assumed the pink haired girl and the red haired one wasn't nobles since he never met them before - flock towards him immediately. Its their innate sense to be able to detect other vampires especially the pure bloods and follow them. But he couldn't tell all that to a human. Moreover vampires didn't "exist" in the human reality. Kaname sighed.
"Kuran Kaname. Nice to meet you I guess."
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:31 pm

"Tsukune Aono, it's nice to meet you." Tsukune said with a small smile, it seemed like everyone was nice to him in this class, so he wasn't going to abuse it in any way.

Ed gave him a strange look and sighed,

"Yeah I write with my left hand because if I write with my right I press too hard and break the pencil." Ed replied, switching his pencil into his right hand began writing a word and then the pencil snapped in half under the pressure.

"And Al's my younger brother, but, with the condition he's currently in, he can't attend school."

[/color][/center]
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:37 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 2 Moka

Upon the urging of her new teacher, Moka returned to her seat with Tsukune. "By the way, I'm Moka!" she called back to Ash. Sitting back in her seat, she smiled at Tsukune, then became aware of the boy who sat down next to her. There was something different about him. She could feel it.

"Do you know who I am?" he asked her.

"Well of course I don't know you! I just met you!" Moka answered with a giggle.

"Kuran Kaname. Nice to meet you I guess." the new boy sighed.

" Hi Kaname! Nice to meet you! I'm Moka Akashiya and this is my best friend Tsukune Aono!" Moka said, excitedly motioning towards Tsukune.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 2 FB_yuki_rat

Yuki watched as Edward jumped out the window with Emil following him. "Man I thought I was rid of that cat, but now I get his twin, right down to the jumping out windows." Yuki muttered under his breath. His new teacher, predictably, yelled out the window for them to come back. Edward came back in through the window, Emil still following him.

"Would you all stop! Stop being a bunch of assholes! Just because he is to you doesn't mean you should be to him! He's my friend, so shut up or go take a hike!" Emil shouted in a very pissy voice.

"Whoa." That was all Yuki could say. "What happened to the paranoid little kid who was here a second ago?" Lloyd walked over to calm him down. "I wonder how that kid was even able to say that? One second he's crying because he ripped a kid's coat, the next he's screaming at the whole class. He's a mystery, that's for sure." As the students were gradually returning to their seats, a dark haired girl came towards them dragging a dark haired boy behind her.

"Hello Allen-kun."

"Who are you?" Yuki directed the question at both of the newcomers. He wondered if they were related. They looked a little alike.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 2 Ash_pika

"Oh..." Ash trailed off. He really failed at recognizing sarcasm.

"I'm Karin Maaka." one of the girls around Ash introduced.

"I'm Ash" he introduced.

"What's a...Pokemon?" one of the boys asked. "Is there more than one?"

Ash jumped at the question. "Pokemon...are creatures. That's the only way I can describe them. There are lots of different ones. I can show you-"

"Class! Quiet down! Please, sit down so we can get started. The bell will ring any second." their new teacher instructed, or rather, pleaded.

"I'll show you my Pokemon at lunch!" Ed told the boy as one by one the crowd by his desk went back to their seats.
"Man," Ash whispered to Pikachu, "I never knew you were such a girl magnet."
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:49 pm

"Moka, is it okay if I borrow your notes this year, I can't seem to pay attention and your notes come out a lot better then mine." Tsukune asked, and of course praised her, she always gets the top marks in the school.

Ed yawned once again and then turned to Yuki,

"So, how did you get into this school?" Ed was really, really bored at the moment. He had written the ingredients for humans about seven-teen times, and talking to Emil wasn't enough to keep him busy.

"Y-yeah, the only r-reason I was sent h-here was b-because I have another s-side of me known as R-rattatosk. That's the p-part of me th-that loses con-control to easily." Emil practically whispered, he was back to his old self again. Timidly, he neatly ripped out the page from his notebook he wrote on, and folded it up neatly.

"You h-have a younger b-brother? What's wr-wrong with him? I-is he s-sick?".

(NOTE: PERMISSION FROM KRISTYN TO ADD EMIL'S REACTION BECAUSE HER COMPUTER IS SCREWING UP)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:04 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 2 Moka

Of course you can Tsukune!" Moka told him. "I want you to do good at this new school too!"

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 2 FB_yuki_rat

Yuki figured it wouldn't hurt to be honest with Edward. "I couldn't take someone in my family. I already have to see him at home and I just couldn't take going to school with him anymore. Plus this is supposed to be a really good school."
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:14 am

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 2 AllenSchoolUniform
"Hello Allen-kun!"

"Oh! Hi, Lenalee." Allen was genuinely surprised by Kanda and Lenalee's entrance. "I didn't know you both were enrolled here too. I thought Komui just shipped me off here on my own."

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 2 PickPocketed-1-1
Zidane watched Lenalee come in and felt a smile steal his lips. This just keeps getting better and better. He would definitely introduce himself to the hottie later.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 2 MaakaFamily
There was something familiar about the one new person, but Karin just didn't know what it was... He wasn't from her own school... Maybe she'd seen him in a magazine? That was possible, considering her best friend's family owned a bookstore. She'd say hi later, maybe.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 2 Willy
Willy sighed. Three late students, but they'd gotten in just before the bell, so he couldn't rightfully yell at them. "All right, calm down, everyone," he said with a sigh. Today was going to be a trying day, if this rowdy bunch was any indicator.

He bent down and lifted a huge box of books. "Pass around these books. We will be performing the play 'Hamlet' in class, and as we seem to have a bunch of trouble-makers, I'll have them be our first readers."

He pointed at Edward, the biggest trouble-maker, first. Then he signaled for Emil to get up as well. Lastly, he picked Lloyd. There were only three parts in the first scene of Hamlet, and judging by the vigor of the class, it would probably take the whole period to do just that scene.

(I think there were only three people in scene one... I could be wrong, but who cares. XD)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:30 pm

"He's not sick," He whispered to Emil as the two walked up to the front of the room, "It's hard to explain." As the three made it up to the front of the room Ed spoke first, in a very, deep, monotone voice. Great book, but I don't act Ed thought, completing the book alrightly.

Lloyd began to speak in a voice full of emotion, but froze,

"What's this word?" He asked, pointing to the word "Thou"

"Huh....u-uhh u-uhh..." Emil studdered it wasn't even his time to speak but he was alrightly nervous alrightly, he watched those many pairs of eyes stare him down, and they looked like they would hurt him if he said something wrong. His face when completely pale,

"A-ah...." He whined as he fell backwards, and fainted from the pressure.

(NOTE: PERMISSION FROM KRISTYN TO ADD REACTION BECAUSE HER COMPUTER IS SCREWING UP)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:00 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 2 _syaoran

"I'll show you my Pokemon at lunch!"
Syaoran nodded and quickly returned to his seat. He didn't wan't to be scolded by the teacher and forced to read like the three up there now, which he had to admit, were causing quite a rukus.
'Shakespear huh?' He thought, ' I wonder if he's famous here or something.'

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 2 Lc004_Omi_

"Pass around these books. We will be performing the play 'Hamlet' in class, and as we seem to have a bunch of trouble-makers, I'll have them be our first readers."
Omi took a book and began to page through it. He understood the basics of Hamlet, so he didn't expect it to be to much trouble. At least he didn't have to read, that was a plus.

((Ewww, short post >__<))
KeeperoftheJeep
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-01

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4187014

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:20 pm

Willy ruffled his hair in irritation. Of course the three trouble-makers--well, two and a kid who seemed to be hanging around the wrong people--couldn't act. "This is just like opening night," he mumbled to himself.

He looked at the word Lloyd was pointing at and slapped his forehead. "That is 'you'. It may be difficult to understand, but reading allowed makes it easier. Don't forget, this is a play, not a novel, and a famous one at that." He swore, if they said they had no idea who he, Shakespeare, was, he would scream.

(Once again, feel free to BS it. You can simply say "so-and-so read their lines" for your post and mess around however you want.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:33 pm

Kaname nodded at the the human boy and the girl. "Its a pleasure" he replied smoothly. He frowned inwardly. Strange. She did seem to recognize that he was different but did not act on it. Was his power diminishing? Kaname then noticed the teacher was going on about some Shakespeare guy and the play "Hamlet". He smiled. He remembered this. Yuuki was complaining about not understand it to him before and he had read it in order to teach her. This was going to be a piece of cake.
The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 2 Lenale11
"Who are you?"
Lenalee looked at the boy. Uwahh, he was so pretty just like a girl. She smilied poliety. "Hello, my name is Lenalee Lee. And this unsociable person over here is Kanda Yuu. Its nice to meet you!"
"I didn't know you both were enrolled here too. I thought Komui just shipped me off here on my own."
"Yup that's right! Brother decided we should come here too. Although he did it that I couldn't even be on time on the first day." Lenalee pouted and then giggled again. "How are you Allen-kun?" Then she blinked and realized the teacher was talking. Oh dear. She leaned over and whispered, "I'll talk to you after class okay?" Then pulling on Kanda she and him sat down in front of Allen.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 2 78240810
Kanda didn't really say anything. Not that he had anything to say to these people. What was Koumi thinking sending one of their best exorcists to school? He sighed. Hamlet by William Shakespeare. Never heard of him. He better not be boring.
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:47 pm

"I will say, for a school book this is pretty good," Ed said with a small smirk, "The old english in this is a nice touch. But I don't particularly believe in ghosts." Then he turned to Emil,

"Uh," Ed lifted Emil up by the shoulders, "Are you okay? Emil? Emil?" Ed shook him, but it was no use, Emil was passed out.

"Well Will, I don't think it was such a good idea to make the shy kid go up and act huh?"

"Then why didn't it just say 'you'!? This book is soo hard! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" Lloyd shouted in irritation, throwing the book to the ground.

(NOTE: PERMISSION FROM KRISTYN TO ADD REACTION BECAUSE HER COMPUTER IS SCREWING UP)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:23 am

"No one appreciates my work anymore," he grumbled. In fact, no one ever truly appreciated his work. Well, the Edward boy did, but he was the exception to the rule.

"Emil, go sit down. Allen, could you replace him?"

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 2 AllenSchoolUniform
Allen stood and walked over to the front of the class with his book. He quickly read through the scene--or at list his lines--and then nodded to William. "Ready."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:01 am

Ed took Emil back to his seat, considering he wasn't going to up for a while. Then he yawned and turned to the teacher,

"Do you have anymore books I could read, I've read through this one about four times already." Ed asked, even though he may be a troublemaker, or just stubborn, he loved to read and nothing could cover over that factor. Then he stretched, feeling somewhat stiff, causing the rip to grow a tiny bit in size.

Lloyd continued to read when he stumbled upon another word he couldn't pronouce, "What is this word?" He asked, pointing to another word in old english, and then he sighed,

"This book is too big!".

"Will this book ever become a manga?" Then a spark lit up in her eye, "It would sell great! I can see it now! Up to 40 Volumes special addition!!!!" She then clapped her hands and grinned.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:07 am

Misao sat there and then noticed the shinyness reflecting off of Ed's arm, almost instantly catching her attention. A huge smile grew on her face as she jumped over her seats and a few desks to the front of the room. She grabbed Ed's arm and shouted,

"LOOK! LOOK! IT'S SHINING! SHINEY!" Misao shouted, and then the metal was noticed by everyone..

Lloyd glanced over and looked tooken back, then he suddenly shouted,

"Ahhh! He has a gun up his sleve! He wants to DESTROY US ALL!" Lloyd shouted, with then caused everyone's curiousity to raise a level..

(Thanks for posting for me missa, my computers not as bad today)

Emil woke up instantly from Lloyd's shouts, and then looked up,

"D-do you re-really have a g-gun Ed?" He asked somewhat scared, he hated guns, and he didn't want Ed to have one. He exchanged a worried glance with Ed....
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:17 am

"You're right Misao! Wow, your vision is better then mine!" Konata shouted to her, causing her to grin.

"I knew a MYSTERY EVENT was coming! But I doubt he has a gun!" Konata said with her normal content smile.

Tsukune looked at Edward with some worry, It won't surprise me if he has a gun, if he does, I have to protect Moka-San. I should've known he was up to no good! Tsukune thought, leaning towards Moka, incase Ed took action.

Ed sighed and continued to look down, WONDERFUL, just what I needed, damn Misao and her attraction to shiney things! Now what...GAH! He passed an angry glare towards Lloyd, He's too stupid for his own good!
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:49 pm

Lenalee squeaked when she heard that the short boy had a gun. She looked fearfully at him then turned back to Kanda and Allen. Her Innocence only destroyed Akuma - not humans and especially not guns!

Kanda had froze the instant someone said gun. His hand immediately went to Mugen. If necessary he had to be the on to safe both Allen and Lenalee.
Kaname sighed at the commotion. He decided to be person to calm everyone down. "That's not a gun. Calm down already." he muttered exasperated.

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:56 pm

"Besides guns are no fun!" Konata shouted, a grin on her face. She guessed that Ed wouldn't carry a gun anyway, he was a state ALCHEMIST! .

"It's not?" Tsukune asked protectively, still partly clinging to Moka, in case he had to protect her. Then what is that then?

Ed finally smiled to himself, someone actually didn't accuse him of having a gun. He turned to the front of the room, figuring everyone would attack him unless he told him what the 'metal' was.

"Look! Look! Guns are overrated, and killing machines. I don't use them," Ed began, and exchanged a rather calm look to Emil, "I use alchemy, a total different thing." He took off his red coat, reveiling a right arm completely constructed of metal, and a flesh left hand.

"This is automail!" He shouted, waving his arm around franticially, "And why the hell would I have a gun!?" He watched many eyes stare at him and he sighed, At least it's over and done with....

"Will, I'm tired of reading, I'm going to sit down now." Ed replied lazily, and then plopped back down next to Emil, acting as if what happened didn't bother, even though it really did.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:03 pm

Misao then sat back at her seat, feeling content with herself,

"I HAVE REVEILED.....THE TRUTH!"..

Lloyd then passed a rather guilty glance to Ed, and mouthed an apology, but Ed simply turned his head and ignored it.

"Crap."

Emil looked at Ed, he could tell that having the entire class know something personal to him was hurting him, and not to mention that the class doesn't really like it already.

"E-ed? Are y-you ok-okay?" Emil whispered, Ed looked so depressed, No wonder he doesn't want to read anymore, or be in the front of the class....he's too stubborn to reveil his true feelings... Emil then turned to the teacher, and glanced at the rest of the kids, besides Misao and Konata, they all looked upset and guilty.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:10 pm

Tsukune swallowed a hard lump in his throat, Maybe I shouldn't of assumed so much about him....there's still a lot I don't get about that kid, but maybe I'm not supposed to. But gawd does he know how to make people feel horrible....

"Fine." He muttered, and he set his head down, I hate you Mustang I hate you Mustang I hate you Mustang I hate you bastard colonel I hate you bastard colonel I hate you bastard colonel I hate you bastard colonel I freaking hate you I freaking hate you I freaking hate you. He repeated over and over in his head.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:15 pm

Lenalee stared at the boy guilty. She felt so bad. He didn't give off a mean aura and already she offended him! Lenalee walked over to him and bowed her head. "I'm really sorry. I have a feeling everyone here has something they're hiding or don't want people to know about them. Its unfair of us to make you tell us yours unwillingly." Lenalee looked at him sadly and then she smiled. "So to make up for it, I'll tell you my biggest secret. My name is Lenalee Lee. I'm an exorcist from the Black Order. We have Innocence that kills Akuma. That is my job. Nice to meet you!"

Kanda sighed. Well guns were overrated anyways. He almost fell over though when he heard Lenalee tell a stranger about them. He walked over to the boy just in case he was mean and hurt Lenalee.
Lenalee smiled at Yuu. She pointed to him and said, "This is Kanda Yuu. He's also an exorcist."

Kaname sighed when he saw the boy get depressed. Not that he cared but it was getting everyone down. He was about to approach him when the two Asians did first. Kaname sat down. No need for him to worry then.

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:27 pm

"You didn't have to say anything," Ed replied to her not even looking up, "Everyone has something important to keep to themselves, and hell that wasn't a big secret, my biggest secret is how I ended up like this....how Al ended up as he did. This might surprise you, buy my left leg is automail too," Ed looked up at her, "If I wasn't here right now, I could being taking steps closer to fixing what happened." He chose his words carefully, he didn't want to give away too much, but also not enough. Mustang promised him if any tasks came up that he needed to do he would call, but he doubted he would. He's probably going to wait until the weekend and then pile them on me....bastard.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:39 pm

Lloyd turned quiet, which was a first. Emil was right, I should of listened

H-he may act me-ean and superior on the ou-outtside, but I can t-tell it's just a way of m-masking his problems. He wa-wants to fit in, I know it! But it se-seems like he just wants att-attention. I know he's go-good! I just know it!."

Emil was the smartest one in this big room, and just because Ed causes trouble we assumed he would drop to such a level....

Emil gasped silently in his head, he knew Ed was hiding something, and now he felt bad that he knew.

"E-ed, wi-will you s-sit by m-me at l-lunch?" Emil asked, he had no one else to sit by but Lloyd, and Lloyd normally attracted stupid people.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next