Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

+4
Puppy
Gold Chocobo
KeeperoftheJeep
sailorstar165
8 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:35 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 9 471382

Tsukune couldn't help but notice the strange teacher squatting, What is he doing?

"Uh....excuse me, Sir? What are you doing....?".

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 9 1239833250_3291_full

Ed couldn't agree more with Emil...or Richter he supposed,

"He's right," Then Ed added, "You know, girls do that all the time. Get mad at you for no reason, hell I go back to Risembol and she hits me with a wrench! And I bought the stupid thing!" He said somewhat secretly, he didn't want to mention Winry, he would have to explain everything about her and he wasn't willing to tell Allen that. That's when Ed looked at the teacher a disturbed face appearing What the hell is that guy doing???
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

Post by Puppy Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:44 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 9 1226565331_3759_full

Zack continued to squat but replied,

"Hey....kid....don't....call....me....sir.....it.....makes.....me.....sound....old!" He said in between squats, "I......am.....waiting. ....for....the....bell....so....I.....figured.....I'd......waste......time....." He continued to squat, dispite the looks he was getting. However, the kid in the back with the blonde hair had such a strange look he replied,

"Hey! ......Braid boy!......Stop......giving........me.......that,......look.....!" He shouted somewhat, stopping his squats for a brief moment, "You look like your watching some video on youtube! Besides, you look is kinda......scary."

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 9 C_emil_1

"I-I never un-understood why M-marta would g-get so mad at m-me either....I-I think s-she was je-jealous of C-collete...." Emil replied, somewhat shouted Allen didn't explode at him for calling him a dog, "I-I'm sorry." Emil repeated again, just to be safe.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 9 165_Lloyd_Irving

"How could you not be jealous of Colette? She's pretty, smart, sweet.....and she's my best friend! She helped me overcome all those people who thought I was the one who destroyed Flanoir and Palmacosta!" Lloyd replied somewhat blushing, he did love Colette, there was no doubt about it.

(In ToS 2 Lloyd hugs Colette in Flanoir and says that he'll always love her!!!!!! So cute! ^_^)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:32 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 9 AllenSchoolUniform
"Collette?" Allen repeated. "Who's that? A friend of yours?" He didn't want to embarrass Lloyd by asking if she was his girlfriend (they could just be good friends or not-quite-dating-yet friends). He smiled and leaned back in his chair. "She sounds nice."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:25 pm

"Yeah, we've been friends since we were little. We met on Mother's Day, I was alone because all of the other kids were making fun of me because I didn't have a mom to spend the day with. That's when Colette came by, she told me she didn't have a mother either, so we ended up spending the whole day together. I went on her journey of regeration with her, because I felt like I needed to protect her. She has been with me through everything...even when I found out who my father was, she stood beside me the whole time. I don't think I would be here today without Colette." Lloyd replied, another tint of blush filling his cheeks, "Yeah, and she's so clumsy I'm catching her all of the time....".
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:36 pm

So Lloyd didn't have a mother... That was surprising, to say the least. "You're better than me," Allen pointed out in response to the story of Mother's Day. "I never had a mother. Well, I did, but she threw me away when I was born. Plus, you had someone there who understood how you felt, not having a mother. I was completely on my own until I met my foster father." He couldn't help but feel he'd found a kindred spirit of sorts with Lloyd. Maybe they could become friends.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:49 pm

"I barely remember her....but....I was adopted myself....and after traveling with Colette. I learned my mom was turned into an experiment, and was transformed into a monster. My dog, Noishe, protected me, but we both fell off a cliff. By time my dad got there, he thought I was gone. My mom awoke for a moment, and told my dad to kill her. So, my dad killed my mom. When I finally make up with my dad....he left for Derris-Karlan. You see this," He asked, lifting his left hand to reveil an aqua exsphere in his hand, "This is an exsphere...it was made from my mom, it's the only thing I have from her. I feel....like she can watch over me with this. And it convinced me not to dwell on her death, but to move on a be bright. That way, I can live on the way I want to live." He sighed and smiled, "I'm glad I was able to meet my father, and learn the truth about my parents though!"...."

Zack then noticed the four boys talking, the one complete red looked content, the one in purple and black looked nervious, really nervous, braid boy looked kind of upset, while the white hair kid looked relaxed. Out of pure boredom he strolled to their table,

"Wow, you know, you seem like a odd bunch of people to be friends. Not you two though," He said pointing to Emil and Lloyd, "I mean, braid-boy is really aggressive, but, he has a secret soft side, that's easy to tell! And Stutters here, is so timid he looks like he could fall over at any moment! You're so kind though, you MUST have a girlfriend! You, Tomato," He said refering to Lloyd, "You seem really enegertic, but you're naive, just telling your story to everyone around you! You, Snow, hmmm, I can't say much about you. Hmmm....I guess you seem really to yourself when around people who make you uncomfortable." He guessed, he loved to figure out peoples personalites and give people nicknames.

"However, I think Stutters and I are going to be GOOD friends!" He replied, ruffling Emil's hair, "You remind me of a guy who used to work under me!"

"S-stutters?" Emil repiled kind of shocked, "I-I don't s-stutter that much d-do I?" Emil asked blushing somewhat. He was kind of tooken back when the teacher ruffled his hair and said he was his 'friend'.

"U-um.....I-is that a g-good th-thing?" He asked even more nervous, this teacher seemed really loose compared to the other teachers so far.

Last edited by amanoharafair on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:56 pm

Ed couldn't believe what he heard, Lloyd's father killed his mother out of love? How sad.

"I never would have guessed your father would actually be the type to do it," Ed replied, and then thought back to what Allen had said, "At least you never known them. It's not as painful as knowing them and watching........," Then added very quietly, "watching them go." Then he retorted,

"Well, its kind of hard to ignore!" He shouted back at Zack.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 9 630435-konata_large

"I don't have the attention span for tutoring, besides, every time my dad hires a tutor, we both end up playing games the whole time!" Konata beamed, gaming was her best talent.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:30 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 9 Lenale11
Lenalee stared at Zidane strangely. "Why on earth is he playing hard to get? Besides what could he possibly want that he hasn't told me yet?"

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:07 pm

"That's so sad," Allen said, forcing back tears. So he and Lloyd were more alike than he'd initially thought.

"It's not as painful as knowing them and watching........watching them go."

"I'm afraid that's happened to me too. My father--er, foster father--died right in front of me in an accident." Not to mention I had to kill the Akuma I turned him into, he thought a little bitterly.

When Zack strolled over and called him "Snow," Allen twitched. "Um... My name is Allen, not 'Snow'," he corrected. He hated nicknames. He'd been called Moyashi for so long that any nickname became negative in his book.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 9 MaakaFamily
"Oh." Karin shook her head. "Okay, then. I'm probably going to get help, though. I need to understand all of this stuff anyway." She smiled. "Maybe I can explain what I actually understand to you?"

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 9 PickPocketed-1-1
Zidane resisted the urge to slap his forehead. Instead, he just smiled and said, "Well, he's a guy, and you're a cute and smart girl. If it weren't so obvious he liked you, I'd ask you out myself." He winked again, this one sexy rather than suggestive. Hopefully, she'd see where he was going with this one without him having to go into more detail.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:10 pm

"Uh....Tomato? TOMATO!? DON'T CALL ME TOMATO! MY DAD ALMOST DIED FROM TOMATOS!" Lloyd shouted in a non-agressive way, his face turned completely red and he looked hilarous.

"I wonder if we were grouped together like this for a reason. It seems like a lot of kids here have a skeleton or two in their closet," Lloyd replied, "Although, I'm not sure wether I'm right or not."

Zack couldn't help but laugh at Lloyd's outburst, he looked so funny it wasn't human.

"Okay! Okay! Then I'm calling you.....hmm.....I guess I'll think of another nickname for you after I learn more about you Tomato," Zack then turned to Allen with a smile, "Well, Allen, I like the nickname Snow. Because snow is a mysterous and wonderful thing. Well, at least your nickname is better then most. Hell, Cloud's nickname is Chocobo, and yes Stutters, it's very good!" Zack gave one last trademark grin before his phone vibrated on his desk, "Excuse me." He went over to the phone and answered it, chatting away with someone or another.

"O-oh that's s-sad. I-I hate to ad-admit it, b-but my parents d-died in f-front of me a-as well," Emil brightened, noticing Allen's very sad look, "B-but, has an-anyone notice w-we all h-have the sa-same classes?" He asked, changing the subject quickly.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:20 pm

Ed somewhat shifted in his seat, tossing his legs up onto the desk, crossing his legs lazily,

"Braid-boy?!" Ed shouted somewhat angry, "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard....ever....damn bastard." Ed added in a mutter. At least it's not about my height....damn Colonel Bastard.

"You get to easily effected by others troubles," Ed replied turning to the depressed looking Allen, "If you let that happen you'll spread the negative emotions around the room, so suck it up. And yeah, I have noticed that. It really pisses me off. They want us to connect with one and another, like HELL I'll do that." Ed spat, turning his head away, quickly changing the subject, even faster then Emil. I don't want them to ask about my family, I don't want to tell them. Hell I don't have to tell them.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:06 pm

"Chocobo?" Allen repeated. "What on Earth is a Chocobo?" He looked to the others for answers when the teacher walked away. "What's a Chocobo?"

Then in response to Ed's comment, Allen rolled his eyes. It wasn't that bad to be a little sad at someone's death, so long as you weren't stupid enough to try to bring them back from the dead.

"B-but, has an-anyone notice w-we all h-have the sa-same classes?"

"I don't think there are a lot of students in this school," Allen said. He'd noticed how the hallways weren't very crowded between classes. "Probably everyone has the same schedules to make it easy on the teachers.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:55 pm

Ed turned and became lost in thought for a moment,

"Although I hate answering stupid questions....I think I read something about it in a military file....I think it's a yellow birdthing. I heard it's like a giant chicken and they have races on them...Chocobos are known for their spikes...man, you really need to learn your stuff better Walker, ever heard of picking up a damn book?" Ed added, he couldn't but add a snide remark. But then he replied,

"This is a werid-ass school. I mean, even the teachers are strange. I mean, that guy," Ed pointed to Zack, "He's a SOLDIER. I read it in Central's library. He has the really bright blue eyes, made because of the Mako infused with him. Not sure what class though. And that Dr. L is just really strange. There's a werid atmosphere here, and it annoys me."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:24 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 9 FB_yuki_rat

Yuki thought carefully before answering Kaname. He didn't want to let on about his curse. It's not that I'm a coward, I have a hard time getting close to girls. Lenalee is one of the few I've ever connected with. It's also frowned upon by my family. It's almost like a tradition for us. It seems weird for most other people though. Yuki smirked a little to himself as he passed the notebook to Kaname. "Yeah it's frowned upon because we all turn into animals!"

Yuki sat quite silently through Zidane's flirting with Lenalee. Honestly, he was half-curious how she was going to answer.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:58 am

Lenalee looked at Zidane strangely. "Um..I may be wrong, but could it be that you're asking me out?" She briefly hoped her brother (who has ears everywhere) wouldn't hear about it. If he found out, he'll probably send exorcists to eliminate the poor guy.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 9 78c32510
Kaname raised an eyebrow at Yuki's note. That was more than strange. Why would guys will forbidden to talk to girls? He's most likely hiding a secret. Kaname smirked. This just made things much more fun. He scribbled down Well that certainly is a very strange family situation. However, giving up without taking a chance is still something losers do. Besides, since Allen isn't here, isn't this your chance? I don't think you'd want Lenalee to like Zidane now, do you?

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:02 am

Allen blushed at Edward's comment. "Well excuse me for not having access to military files and not having enough time to read between filling out mass amounts of paper work and paying back my master's debts," he grumbled. He decided not to ask what Mako energy was, since Ed seemed to have a superiority complex about his intelligence.

Zidane once again resisted the urge to slap his forehead. Boy, was she and Allen made for each other. If their heads were put together and used them as castle walls, not even a Bomb fiend could get through. "I would if I didn't think you and Allen-kun had a thing for each other," he explained, deciding to be blunt instead of his usual roundabout self.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:24 am

"I hate reading," Lloyd replied, "It hurts my head and I never understand what's going on! Why don't they flat out say someone's dying instead of just describing it!"

"Um, w-what's M-mako energy? I-I have n-no idea wha-what that is...."Emil asked shyly, his voice sort of quiet. He didn't want to get yelled at, but his curiosity got the better of him.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:40 am

Ed thought about Emil's question for a minute, like a million different information he was sorting through in his head,

"Mako energy is infused in a SOLDIER, it increases abilities. I think it's made from some sort of project. I heard it's hard on the body at first, but then afterward it gives you amazing reflexes. The signature of it is amazing blue eyes. The more the glow, the more Mako has been infused in them," Ed replied, and then turned to Emil, "That was kind of hard information, it was in the restricted section of the library, so I'm not surprised you don't know Emil." He turned to Allen and replied,

"I'm always buried in paperwork from the Colonel. I just never do it until the last minute, hell, most of the time Al ends up doing it. You probably could of researched the info on the interenet, now-a-days everything is on there," Ed then turned to Lloyd, "You don't read because your too stupid to understand the easiest words like adjectives."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:29 pm

Lenalee thought for a moment and then titled her head cutely to one side. "Have a thing for Allen? You mean...do I like Allen-kun? Well of course I do! We're family after all! I also like Kanda, Lavi, Miranda, Allestair, and my brother! I love everyone at the Order." She smiled super brightly. "Speaking of Kanda...where is he? I haven't seen him for a while..."

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 9 78240810
As if on cue, Kanda kicked the door to the classroom open. He went to the roof for most of the period to call the idiot Koumi about his mission.
From what he gathered there was something wrong with the school. The teachers were strange, the students were weird and of top of which there were news about some murderer in this area. He growled. No wonder Koumi wanted exorcists here. People vanishing sounds a lot like the Earl's contractors work.
Staring at the strange teacher for this period, Kanda muttered, "I got lost." He walked over to where Lenalee was sitting. Passing Allen, he frowned and stopped. "Moyashi, why are you sitting here?"

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:35 pm

"Moyashi, why are you sitting here?"

"Enjoying a change of scenery," Allen lied brightly. "I thought Lenalee would like some alone time with her many suitors."

Zidane resisted the urge to roll his eyes. "Okay, I give up." This girl was too stupid for a relationship, but that didn't mean he didn't want to flirt with her anyway. "So, do you havce a boyfriend?"
[
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:28 pm

Lenalee shook her head and pouted. "No, my brother rarely lets me out long enough to meet anyone."

Kanda rolled his eyes. Great. Moyashi pissed off Lenalee and is hiding from her like a coward. Then his words dawned on him. "What suitors?" he hissed.

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:00 am

Allen didn't say anything in reply. Instead, he just jerked his head at Zidane, Yuki, and the others who were sitting around Lenalee.

Zidane rolled his eyes. He just couldn't help it. "Overprotective?" he asked. He knew how to deal with overprotective. Princess Garnet was always being followed around by such a person. Granted, Garnet's overprotective person was just a stupid knight who couldn't even figure out that Garnet's "death" was only part of the play they had accidentally interrupted by jumping onstage to escape the moron.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:09 pm

Lenalee laughed. "Try VERY overprotective. I once went to buy a birthday present, for him mind you, with one of his old friends and he thought I was going to elope with the guy. It was one of his oldest friends who happens to be married and have a kid!" She shook her head, "Seriously...one of these days I"ll bring home a boyfriend just to freak him out."

Kanda frowned. He didn't like the group of males that always surrounded Lenalee wherever she went but didn't want to interrupt in case she got mad. Thankfully the girl was too dense to know what most guys are actually thinking. He dropped down in the seat next to Allen. "Loser. You're just jealous."

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:27 pm

Zack heard the bell ring and cut his conversation short,

"Yeah yeah whatever Sephy....yeah.....yeah.....got to go, talk to ya later!" He hung up and noticed Kanda, forming a group of five. He shrugged and decided not to say anything. He noticed that not all of the students had arrived, and figured they had simply gotten lost.

"Hey guys! Welcome to math class! For your presentations, I'll go first so you have an example and you get to know me," Zack replied with a smile, "After me Sugar-Cakes' group can go next." He added, pointing to Misao.

"Gentlemen, My name is General Fair. As for the Ladies, I'm Zack," He replied with a wink, "I'm obviously your math teacher, and I think math is a very important role in life, for example building up the many divisions of our military. Now a little about me, I'm in SOLDIER, in fact, I'm a First Class Soldier, second to General Sephrioth. I enjoy sword-play, missions, and training with the lower class warriors like Chocobo." Zack finished, gaining a lot of looks from the class, I guess they're thinking it's strange for someone like me to be here....

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 9 1241380124551

Misao laughed,

"Haha! I like my nickname! Okay, well my name is Misao. I think math is important to measure fun and love! I like to hang out with Kona-Chan and eat pocky!" Misao grinned, with her accomplishment and turned to Konata,

"You're turn Kona-Chan!".

"U-uh....that's me-mean...." Emil muttered thinking about what Kanda was saying to Allen, "G-general?" He barely whispered. I guess I can see that's he's an important General and all but....he gives everyone nicknames and....he flirts....not anything like what I've heard about General Sephroith.... Emil sighed inwardly, he was feeling nervious again.

Lloyd couldn't believe it, Him? A General! Holy crap!.

"Loser. You're just jealous."

"You're just trying to find an excuse to be an ass," Lloyd growled loudly towards Kanda under his breath, "You'll never earn respect."

(Sephroith was GOOD before he went evil. Play Crisis Core and you'll get it. FACT: Zack was second to Sephrioth after Angeal randomly left.)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:34 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 9 630435-konata_large

Konata smiled then replied,

"I'm Konata! I don't really see why we need to learn math in class, considering in the RPG's I play I learn a lot. I like gaming and manga! Oh, by the way Zack, I'm the user CupcakeOtaku on that interenet game we talk on all the time!" She grinnded even more, she new a lot of people from gaming.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 9 471382

Tsukune gagged on the air, Him? General Fair??? Then he thought about Konata's response, It does seem like Konata knows a lot of people, I guess she has her connections like that.

Ed decided to ignore Kanda's presence, and listened to Gn. Fair,

"Ha! I knew it! He is in SOLDIER," He whispered to Emil, "But I'm surprised he's General Fair too. I've read about him at Central's Library as an anxious, skilled sword's wielder. But his personailty doesn't fill that description too damn well."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next