Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

+4
Puppy
Gold Chocobo
KeeperoftheJeep
sailorstar165
8 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

Post by Rennim Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:59 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 78240810
"U-uh....that's me-mean...." Emil muttered thinking about what Kanda was saying to Allen
Kanda shrugged. "You're the kid that always sputters with the animal right? It's not mean, this is pretty usual for us."

"You're just trying to find an excuse to be an ass," Lloyd growled loudly towards Kanda under his breath, "You'll never earn respect."
"Say what you want. It's not you aren't one either.Besides, why would I need your respect?"
Kanda barely flinched when he heard the crazy teacher was a general. Well...if someone like Bak and Koumi can be supervisors, a pervert can be a general.

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

Post by Puppy Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:08 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 1226565331_3759_full

Zack nodded,

"Yeah, I thought you looked familiar Cupcake! That party last night was sweet wasn't it?"

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 C_emil_1

"U-umm.....I-I'm Sorry....." Emil replied quietly, Kanda just made him even more nervious then usual. His face turned red, he was holding his breath because all in all he was kinda scared.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 165_Lloyd_Irving

Lloyd clentched his teeth and then spat quietly,

"At least I don't be one towards my friends," His eyes becoming the "Kratos Death Glare" that he had inherited, "Leave Allen alone. Emil, I know you don't say it, but I know he's making you uncomfortable, are you okay? Noishe isn't an animal! He's my loving companion and the one of the last gifts from my father....my real one."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:13 pm

"U-umm.....I-I'm Sorry....."
Kanda shurgged. "Don't worry about it. I won't hurt you so long you don't bother with my mission."
"At least I don't be one towards my friends."
Kanda growled. He didn't want to cause a fight in school and have Lenalee on his tail. So forcing himself to be civil, Kanda muttered "I'm not friends with Allen. We simply work together for a cause. Besides, aren't you being quite rude. I've never talked to you before so what's with the hostility?"

Last edited by Rennim on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:23 pm

Zack nodded,

"Hell yeah that was great!" Completely missing Lloyd and Kanda's arguement.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 C_emil_1

"U-umm...L-lloyd calm d-down. He d-doesn't understand....wha-what happened....." Emil whispered to him vaguely.

Lloyd took a deep breath,

"Yeah, okay, you're right," He turned to Kanda, "I'm sorry, I just don't like your attitude....it reminds me of someone...who I couldn't save. I just get upset with myself just thinking about it, it's nothing against you." Mithos....he was a half-elf....and a good friend....but I had to kill him, because he wouldn't understand. His attitude didn't change....I'm so stupid. I wasn't able to save him. I guess Emil's right I shouldn't take it out on other people. He turned toward the teacher, to realize he's was talking to Konata about games....And I thought my attention span was bad....
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:35 pm

"Yeah, okay, you're right," He turned to Kanda, "I'm sorry, I just don't like your attitude....it reminds me of someone...who I couldn't save. I just get upset with myself just thinking about it, it's nothing against you."
Kanda blinked. That was a quick change. Someone like him who he couldn't save? Most likely a hotheaded person who charges straight into battles without thinking. He shrugged. Best not to think too much about it, he didn't want to pry. "I can't change my attitude since that's who I am but I'll keep away from you if you want."
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:59 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 FB_yuki_rat

Again Yuki chose to be vague with his answer. Lenalee is her own person and is free to like whomever she wants, regardless of my feelings towards him. Yuki handed Kaname back the notebook and set to work coming up with an introduction. He was glad next period was Lunch. He was seriously getting tired of all the intros.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:26 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 78c32510
Kaname smirked. Another vague reply. Well, well. Someone is a very nice guy. Too nice in my opinion. The kind of personality you have will probably end up giving you a broken heart.

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:11 pm

Yuki took the notebook and read through Kaname's reply, inwardly sighing at the part where he would end up heartbroken. You're probably right about that. But Lenalee is a special case for me. I'm not usually so relaxed around females. Maybe I might try to ask her out someday, but first I want to make sure she's truly my friend. Until I know for sure that she cares for me, I won't risk the friendship we already have. It's too important to me.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:32 pm

Kaname chuckled. Trust huh? Might be about his little secret. For that you might want to try a trust test. You know, like the ones people in Drama usually do but change it a bit so she doesn't know. Or you can tell her your biggest secret or fear or problem and see if she reacts the way you want.

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:47 pm

Yuki sighed to himself. He could sense Kaname suspected him of something. I just met her a few hours ago. How much can you trust someone after a few hours?
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:37 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 AllenSchoolUniform
"Loser. You're just jealous."

"So what if I am?" Allen blurted out. He slapped his hands over his mouth. His face turned tamato red. "I mean..." He was thankful that Lloyd started picking a fight with Kanda, taking all of Kanda's attention. If there was one thing that could distract Kanda, it was a fight. Everything became second to that.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 PickPocketed-1-1
"Seriously...one of these days I"ll bring home a boyfriend just to freak him out."

Zidane smiled brightly. "Might want to make sure the guy's hard to rattle. You're brother sounds worse than the tin man who follows my friend Dagger around." He was referring to Princess Garnet's other name, the one she'd come up with when he'd kidnapped the willing kidnappy from her mother.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 MaakaFamily
Karin was next, so she simply said when Konata and Zack finished talking, "I'm Karin Maaka. Math's important at the restaurant I work at because I need to calculate people's bills and things like that. I also need it because I cook a lot, and I need to get the measurements right."

(God, I log off and everyone starts posting. >_< Think of the others involved in this RP, would you?)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:00 am

Zack nodded,

"Thanks Cupcake," He replied talking to Konata, "That's very interesting Cherry, you're smart." He said to Karin. He looked around and decided he would pick on Lenalee's group next,

"Okay, Pigtail girl's group next.".
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kurai tenshi13 Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:05 pm

Likewise, Hijiri has been there the whole time, Setsuna cut class and will sneak back. (Thanks for the spot check, I haven't had time to get on at all, but now that Christmas is over i'll have more time ^_^)

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 Hijiri7

Hijiri stared intently at the clock, he now had a throbbing headache and his left eye was causing excruciating pain, each minute that passed felt like an eternity. "As soon as this class is done i'm going to the nurses office." he decided and tried to tune out all the chatter around him and rested his head on the desk.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 Boy

Setsuna on the other hand had skipped the first half of the class. He was a pro at skipping class and not getting caught because he would often cut class and hang out with his friend Kira back at his old school. "Those were the days..." Setsuna chuckled to himself and took his seat without anyone noticing. "jeez, another class where i haven't missed a damn thing! if this keeps up i'm gonna die of boredom!" he snorted and looked around at everyone off in their own little world. Setsuna kicked his feet up on the desk and leaned back in his chair considering if he should have just skipped this class entirely.
kurai tenshi13
kurai tenshi13
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:29 pm

ohmygosh. sorry about the delay guys but the site stopped giving me email notifications and i forgot to check! >____<

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 Lenale11
Lenalee pouted slight put off at being called pigtails. But she stood up and smiled brightly at the teacher. "My name is Lenalee Lee. I love everything there is about learning which of course includes math." She sat down cheerfully. There! A nice, short introduction that doesn't give too much information away. She had a bad habit of telling people more than they should know.

"Might want to make sure the guy's hard to rattle. You're brother sounds worse than the tin man who follows my friend Dagger around."
Lenalee smiled. "That's true...most guys I know would rather go off and fight the Earl than face Koumi's overprotective mode. Ahhh...that means I'll end up being an old maid wouldn't it?"

"As soon as this class is done i'm going to the nurses office."
Lenalee looked over to her left. The person complaining was the boy she had met in an earlier class. If she remembered correctly, his name was Hijiri-kun. Coughing slightly to get his attention she asked, "Are you alright? If you ask, I'm sure the teacher will let you go to the nurse's office now."
Kaname yawned. He straightened up and nodded once at the teacher. "Kuran Kaname. Math is the easiest subject for me." He decided to follow Lenalee's example and only talk about math in his introduction.

"So what if I am?"
Kanda had heard Allen say something but he didn't focus enough at the time because of the other two's rudeness. Now that it had stopped he looked over at the smaller boy, his brain processing Allen's words.
"Excuse me?" Maybe...just maybe he had heard wrong.

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:59 pm

[quote="sailorstar165"]
"Excuse me?"

"Nothing," Allen said quickly, perhaps a little too quickly. "Just listen to the teacher, all right?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:10 pm

Kanda glared. "Don't tell me what to do moyashi." he hissed but had turned to look at the teacher. "But, if what I think I heard was what I heard. Then you better watch yourself. Koumi is not going to like it."

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:31 pm

Yuki stood grudgingly and gave his introduction. "I'm Yuki Sohma. Math is important in daily life and order would not exist without it."
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:46 pm

Zack nodded,

"Since we're done with introductions...I'm going to ask you simple questions to see what you all know," Zack replied with his trademark grin turning to Lloyd he asked, "Okay, Tomato, what's the square root of 64?".

Lloyd jumped, he put his hand to his chin, staying in that position for five minutes before outbursting,

"WAIT! Since when do trees have to do with math!?" He shouted, his face very serious.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:57 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 630435-konata_large

Konata instantly turned when she heard Lloyd's outburst. She couldn't help but sit there and blink for a moment or two. Sure I suck at math and just copy Kagamin's homework all the time.....but....this guy's a total air-head! A total cutie pie!. Konata wacked her head on the table hard,

"It's not fair! You're faults are your strongest points," Konata groaned, "Just like Miyuki-san!" She sighed, and dug a gameboy out of her bookbag, hiding the game system under her desk, she began to play.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 471382

Tsukune glanced over to Lloyd with a "REALLY!?" type of look,

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh?" He couldn't help but be shocked that Lloyd was actually one of those people who WAS as stupid as they looked. Not trying to me, but I think that's just a little....ironic. Hmmm, I really, really hope he doesn't get himself hurt one day.....

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 1239833250_3291_full

Ed gave a somewhat of a glare to Lloyd. I can't even make fun of him....or laugh. He's stupid to the point where it would be no fun to even mock him. Ed took in a deep, annoyed breath,

"Lloyd, where EXACTLY did you grow up? EXACTLY how many freaking books have you picked up?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:01 pm

The bell rang, saving Allen from having to reply to Kanda. He jumped up from his seat, grabbed his things, and rushed out of the room. He didn't want to offend Lenalee, but he really had to get away from Kanda at the moment.

Zidane frowned. The bell had ruined a perfectly good conversation. "It seems it's time for lunch," he commented offhandedly. It was a good thing he'd pickpocketted enough money for lunch, as he hadn't brought one.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 MaakaFamily
Karin turned Konata. "I'm going to eat lunch with Allen, okay?" she said, hoping the girl wouldn't choose to join them. She could feel her blood sloshing, and it was making her feel sick. She had to bite him, and she had to do it soon without interuption.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:44 pm

Lenalee blinked as the bell rang. "Wow, that was a fast class." Her eyes moved to where Allen was sitting and, surprise surprise found him walking away along with Karin.
Hiding her frown, she forced a smile on her face. "Shall we go eat lunch now?" she asked her new friends.

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:02 am

Zidane followed Lenalee's eyes to Allen, who was walking out with Karin. Well, more like he was running away from Kanda, and Karin just happened to be following him out of the room. Well, that's not my problem.

He stood and offered his arm to Lenalee. "Shall we?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:49 pm

Lenalee giggled and took his arm, nodding. "Sure, but let's wait for everyone else." She motioned around her to the ever quiet Yuki. Kaname and Kanda were already beside her ready to go.

ewww...short post
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:47 pm

(Someone PM Twilight telling him lunch started)
The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 26348

Light leaned against the wall as students began filing into the cafeteria for lunch. He only came here hoping to gain some information on L's newest thoughts. He originally applied for a teaching position, but they had all been filled, except for lunch, which he didn't consider teaching as all he did was watch the students to make sure they weren't doing anything against the rules. Although he figured if they broke the rules, he would be the perfect person to punish them After all, he would be ridding the world of all the future lawbreakers of the world. And it was such a good opportunity to spy on L. He only hoped that L would make an appearance in the cafeteria so he could gain valuable intelligence on L's plans.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 Moka

Moka turned to Tsukune. "It's time for lunch, Tsukune-kun. Shall we go?"

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 Ash_pika

Ash jumped as the bell rang. He had been daydreaming about battling with Pikachu. Digging his schedule out of his pocket, he realized that lunch was next. His stomach gave a growl in reply. Ash looked around the room as everyone left, realizing he had no one to sit with. Without thinking too much, he turned to two of the few remaining students. "Uhm...would you guys mind if I sat with you? I kind of don't have anyone to sit with..." Ash groaned at his own stupidity. "I can let you feed Pikachu!" Ash added quickly as an afterthought, hoping that at least the girl would like that.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 Moka

Moka squealed happily at Ash's offer. "Ooh that's sounds like so much fun! Of course you can, right Tsukune-kun?"

Yuki pushed his things into his bag, including the notebook with his notes to Kaname. He slung the bag over his shoulder and walked silently to Lenalee's side. "Shall we go to lunch now, Miss Lenalee?"
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:23 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 630435-konata_large

Konata beamed as she absolutly loved lunch, "Okay," she replied to Karin, "Come on Misao let's go! I just need to check out my RPGs! I haven't gotten to in like, forever!" She easily raced down the hall, easily arriving at the cafeteria.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 471382

Tsukune glanced over to Lloyd with a "REALLY!?" type of look,

"Yeah, Let's go Moka-san," He took her hand and began to walk down the hall, he knew Moka would ask for some blood later, "Ash, we'll see you at a table." He added quickly.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 10 1239833250_3291_full

Ed rose up, and left the room. Surprisingly, he wasn't in the mood for food. I'll just go lie down in a tree or something, I'm tired. Once there, he easily made it to the top of the biggest tree like a monkey. Once there he crossed his arms behind his heead, closing his eyes for a short nap
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next