Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

+4
Puppy
Gold Chocobo
KeeperoftheJeep
sailorstar165
8 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

Post by Puppy Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:48 am

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 11 Luckystar011

Misao followed her into the cafeteria,

"Wow! It's so big!" She took out her lunch she got from home, a package of meatballs, she began to eat and then asked, "So, do you like the school Kona-Chan?!".

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 11 C_emil_1

Emil got up slowly with a sad sort of face, I guess Ed had other plans for lunch. Not like I can blame him.....I'm just clinging to people so I don't get scared. Some friend I am.....well, there's always Lloyd,

"Uh......L-loyd......I-I'll see y-you at lunch......" He replied, and then went when through the hallway, until he found the lunch room. He sat at a table in the back, waiting for Lloyd patciently. Why do I try? ....Maybe it's true......nobody loves me.....

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 11 Pic

Lloyd first went into the bathroom, retrieved Noishe, and then went into the cafeteria with Emil,

"C'mon Emil! Let's play with Noishe! He's at excited!" Lloyd shouted, patting Noishe on the head, "He's the best dog in the world!"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:01 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 11 MaakaFamily
Karin led Allen outside into the damp air. It smelled like rain, but it seemed the weather would hold for her plan. Best of all, no one else would come outside into the courtyard for fear of getting wet. "Sorry, it's too crowded inside." She glanced around for any sign of her sister as she pulled a bento from her bag and handed it to Allen, who started snarfing it down as soon as she'd given it to him.

There. A bat. It was hanging in the tree, watching them patiently despite it being midday. That would do.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 11 AllenSchoolUniform
Allen gulped down the food and went for more, only to realize that he'd already devoured everything in the tray. "I'm sorry," Allen said, feeling his cheeks redden. "I didn't mean to eat it all, but it was so..."

He trailed off when Karin pulled him into an embrace. His face lit up even more. "M-Maaka-san?" Her body felt so warm against his. What was going on?

He let out a small cry of pain as he felt something pierce his neck. He'd felt this before, when Krory bit him. Oh God, she's a vampire. Allen tried to activate his Innocence but found he couldn't because his whole body was paralyzed. That was just great. How was he supposed to stop her from sucking him dry? It wasn't until he felt a strange pressure that he realized she wasn't sucking his blood but injecting something instead. He felt dizzy and struggled to stay concious. It was futile. He soon went limp in her arms.

The bat flew down as Karin released Allen's limp form and landed on the boy's face. A few minutes later, it flew off with its mission completed. Allen wouldn't remember a thing.

Karin sighed happily. Finally the pressure was gone. Now she just had to sneak inside, find the adult that was in charge, and tell him or her that Allen fainted. She stood and did just that, eventually finding Light. "Um... Sensei? Allen-kun fainted."

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 11 PickPocketed-1-1
Zidane patiently waited for Lenalee's friends. He'd have to get along with them, it seemed. Not that he minded. It was just that they weren't hot chicks.

(Resurrecting...)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:02 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 11 26348

Light was engulfed in trying to figure out L's motives for taking a teaching job at a high school when a student approached him.

"Um... Sensei? Allen-kun fainted."

"What?" he trailed off, his previous thoughts clouding his judgement until the girl's statement registered. "Oh, right. Well, where is he then?"
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:01 am

"Outside. We were eating lunch and he just collapsed." Karin was doing her est to sound panic-stricken, to seem like she had no idea the cause of his fainting.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:37 am

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 11 1239833250_3291_full

Ed noticed that the bleached hair kid had fainted, he wanted to go investigate but decided against it. It's not really anything related to the philosopher's stone, and that moniter has the situtation handled. No need for me to butt in. Then he noticed Lloyd and Emil running around with this giant creature that looked sort of like a chimera. He hopped down and pointed to the random thing,

"What's that?" He asked, pointing to the creature.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:59 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 11 78c32510
Kaname yawned and he got up and stood next to his new "friend". Smiling he turned to her and said, "Ready whenever you are miss."

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 11 78240810
Kanda had left his seat and was waiting not so patiently for everyone to get to the lunch room. Frowning he looked over and noticed the two people from before with some sort of giant creature. He decided not to inform Lenalee and ushered her and the rest of the group out in the other direction.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 11 Lenale11
Lenalee smiled cheerfully as they walked into the cafeteria. "Wow, its so big! Where do you guys want to sit?"
"Um... Sensei? Allen-kun fainted."
Lenalee looked up when she heard that. Slightly panicked she wondered if it had anything to do with his curse taking control over his body and rushed over. "Karin-san, is Allen-kun okay?!"
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:01 pm

"I-I think so," Karin stuttered. She knew he'd be fine--better than fine--once he woke up, but she had to pretend she had no idea what was going on. "H-he ate all of my lunch, though, so maybe he ate too much and fell asleep?" It was her only excuse.

Zidane raised an eyebrow at her. She couldn't be serious, could she?
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:45 pm

"Ok, well miss, let's go get him." Light said to the girl in front of him. He went over to where the student was passed out on the ground. "Okay, I guess I can carry him to the nurse's." he said, heaving the boy around his shoulders. "Would you like to accompany me?" he asked Karin.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 11 Moka

Moka prodded Tsukune in the side gently. "Umm...Tsukune-kun?" she questioned, knowing that he would know she was asking for blood.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 11 Ash_pika

Ash threw his bag down on a lunch table snd collapsed into a chair. He dug a can of Brock's homemade Pokemon food out of his bag and poured some into a little bowl for Pikachu, who squealed happily in response. Ash brought out a lunch for himself, and him and Pikachu set to work devouring the food while waiting for Moka and Tsukune.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 11 FB_yuki_rat

Yuki patted Lenalee's shoulder comfortingly. "He'll be okay, Miss Lenalee. But you can always go check on him. I think that would make him very happy.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:48 pm

"Eh? Uh, no. I-I think I'll stay here." It was always awkward being around those she just bit, and so she'd be staying right here. "I-I don't really like infirmaries."

There was something up with that Karin girl, but Zidane had learned by now not to jump to conclusions. So he simply went to comforting Lenalee. "He looks fine. He probably just fell asleep or something after stuffing his face. I once had a friend who did that. Slept for three hours after eating a whole boar by himself."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:11 pm

"Okay, suit yourself." Light said, shifting Allen slightly on his shoulders. He walked the boy to the nurse, poking a hall monitor and making her watch the students in his absence. He safely entrusted the boy to the nurse, and sauntered back to watch his students. "Well, things can't get much worse, can they?" Light snickered to himself.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:01 pm

Just letting you know: we need a new computer and history teacher. They don't have to be the same characters as used before.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:34 pm

((Amano needs to update, I'll poke her))
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed May 05, 2010 3:17 pm

(*twiddles thumbs*
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Because this seems to have such trouble staying going, I'm going to just lock this. If anyone wants to attempt to make another, go for it.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11