Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

+4
Puppy
Gold Chocobo
KeeperoftheJeep
sailorstar165
8 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:49 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 3 630435-konata_large

Konata then layed onto the ground, a content smile on her face and she began to sing softly,

"If I lay here, if I just lay here....would you lie with me and just forget the world...forget what we're told, before we get too old....All that I am, all that I ever was, was here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see*..." Which seemed to calm the atmosphere of the room. .

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 3 471382

Tsukune saw Konata, and layed on the floor beside her and continued to sing the lyrics, it seemed to calm everything,

"Let's waste time.....chasing cars....*"?

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 3 1239833250_3291_full

"Sure." He replied softly and he heard the others sing, they were right, it was comforting. He layed beside them as well, but refused to sing (sorry fan-girls it's not going to happen! D<), and stared up at the ceiling.

*Song- Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSfw-qWAJ4w

Last edited by goldeyedalchemist on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:55 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 3 1241380124551

Misao fell to the floor, and continued singing was fun!

"If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world. Forget what we're told, before we get too old....show me are garden bus bursting into life...!"..

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 3 Lloyd_irving

Lloyd smiled, this was a song everyone knew, so he plopped down and continued, although his singing was horrible,

"I don't where, confused about how as well....just remember these things won't change for love..."

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 3 C_emil_1

Emil smiled softly, and slowly sat beside the group, he wouldn't sing, but he loved to listen. If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me, and just forget the world. He thought to himself, he knew the song by heart.

(Missa I love you! I love this song!)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:35 pm

Ed glanced out the window, and realized that it was still raining, and it started raining harder. No wonder I feel a dull pain out of nowhere, no big deal, I'm used to it He continued to stare out the window. He was tired, traces of dark rings were still under his eyes, they always were.

"Will," Ed said calmly, "I don't think we're going to accomplish anything today, but I still want more books to read, got anymore?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:52 pm

(Haha we were singing that last night guys. Remember?)
The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 3 Moka

Moka could feel the tension in the room rising.
"Ahhh! He has a gun up his sleve! He wants to DESTROY US ALL!" Lloyd shouted,
Moka doubted he did. He just seemed like a class clown to her, not a murderer. She wanted to say something, but felt Tsukune leaning against her, probably trying to protect her. She couldn't make him worry, he was her best friend. She knew Edward didn't have a gun, but what did surprise her was what he DID have. Moka let out a tiny little gasp when she saw his metal arm. She felt so bad that she didn't speak up for him. She went to lay next to him, hoping he felt how bad she was feeling. She let her high soprano voice mix with the rest of the class. It was so peaceful.
"Forget what we're told before we get too old. Show me a garden that's bursting into life"

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 3 FB_yuki_rat

Yuki sighed. Mass hysteria made him cringe. Sure, he had thought Edward might have a gun too. He could see why he had been so defensive earlier. "He has a secret." Yuki thought. "Just like me." Yuki went to sit by Emil. He would've sat by Edward, but those two hyper girls were over there, and he wasn't going to take that risk.
Truthfully, Yuki admired Emil. He could stand up for his friends despite his shyness. Yuki couldn't even join in singing with the rest of the class. "I'm such a weakling..." he thought to himself. He had no friends, no one he could turn to in this whole school. What he really needed was a friend. And maybe, he hoped, Emil could be that friend.
"Emil..." Yuki whispered to him, "Do you mind if I sit with you at lunch? I-I don't really have any friends yet, and well, I was hoping..." Yuki couldn't finish that sentence. It was too embarassing to show his weakness.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 3 Ash_pika

"Wha-?" Ash yawned, oblivious to the class's episode of panic. That play was so boring it put him to sleep again. The soft singing from the rest of the class woke him up, and he went to lay on the floor next to Edward, falling again into a deep, peaceful sleep amidst his singing classmates.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:57 pm

"Mmmm," He hummed, "Maybe going here won't be as bad as I thought."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:18 pm

Ash was dreaming. In his dream, he was catching his first Pokemon again. Pikachu was ignoring him and Misty was hiding behind a tree. He threw a Pokeball at the Caterpie and caught it. Squealing like a 6-year old, he picked up the Pokeball and squealed "Magical Domiko! I caught a Caterpie!" Ash released the Caterpie, and Misty screamed. She sprouted huge multicolored wings and flew away. From the air, she threw her charred bike at him. Again Ash screamed "Magical Domiko!" and the bike turned into a bunch of flower petals. Ash started dancing in them squealing "Magical Domiko! I caught a Caterpie!"

In the real world, Ash was laying on his back flailing his arms and legs and squealing Magical Domiko like a little girl, much to the surprise of his classmates.

(Sorry for the slight god-modding, just too good of an opportunity there.)
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:49 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 3 1241380124551

Misao burst out into laughter, screaming at the top of her lungs,

"Magical Domiko? Hahahahahaha! I remember that from kindergarten!" She continued to laugh.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 3 Lloyd_irving

Lloyd stood up and went up to Ash,

"HEY! YOU'RE TALKING IN YOUR SLEEP!" He said in between laughter.

Emil couldn't help but laugh as his face turned red,

"I-I'm sorry! Th-that is just so-so funny!!"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:52 pm

Konata began to laugh out of control,

"MAGICAL DOMIKO!". .

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 3 471382

Tsukune just stared, he couldn't even laugh.

"Oh my god," Ed laughed, he laughed so hard it was out of character, "If....I....keep...laughing....my....stomach's...going....to....burst!" He shouted in-between laughs.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:52 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 3 Willy
"Do you have anymore books I could read, I've read through this one about four times already."

"No," he said flatly. "We're doing a read-through of this book, and that's final. If you want to read something else, go to the library. That's what it's for." Willy was seriously starting to get ticked off with Edward.

"This book is too big!"

Lloyd was also starting to get on his nerves. "Then maybe you shouldn't be in High School English," Willy said. "Shall I suggest to the principal that you be moved to Remedial English or perhaps back to Middle School?"

"Will this book ever become a manga?"

Willy stopped mid-rant at Lloyd and looked at Konata. "In fact, there is a manga-version of Hamlet available in the library, I believe. Why one would want to read a comic book of a play one can see in theaters, I'll never know."

Then Misao saw Edward's arm and all hell broke loose. "Calm down, class! Calm down!" he shouted. "Elric doesn't have a gun!" He, like the other teachers, had been alerted of Edward's metal arm. He was thankful, too, that the boy showed his automail without any prompting.

"Will, I'm tired of reading, I'm going to sit down now."

Willy sighed. There was no point keeping someone up against their will, especially after so much panic from the students. "Fine. You'll read tomorrow." He looked around the classroom. He gave Konata a look and said, "Get off the floor, young lady, and please stop singing. We're in Literature, not Music class. Please wait until then. You get up as well, Edward. I didn't let you go back to your seat to lay around."

Then others joined in as well, and Willy wanted to scream. "Misao, get back in your seat." Even more people joined in.

"Will, I don't think we're going to accomplish anything today, but I still want more books to read, got anymore?"

Then, everyone burst into laughter about one of the students talking about some anime in his sleep.

That does it. Willy picked up his thickest volume--his hand written Romeo and Juliet--and dropped it on the floor with a loud THUNK. Everyone silenced instantly, and Willy said evenly, "You there... Yuu Kanda. Come up here and read, would you?" He was going to get the scene done, even if he had to keep them after the bell and make them all late for their next class.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 3 AllenSchoolUniform
Allen had panicked slightly and was ready to use his innocence if necessary in case Edward turned out to be an Akuma. Thankfully, he didn't, and chaos resumed in the class. When their teacher, Mr. Shakespeare, asked Kanda up to read, he felt himself pale. Oh boy, just what we need, he thought weakly.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 3 PickPocketed-1-1
Zidane frowned. A gun? Seriously? That's no gun. He'd seen plenty of weapons, and he knew that wasn't one, whatever it was, but before he could say a word, the class was under control. Or, at least, is was until the chaos resumed.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 3 MaakaFamily
Karin felt sick to her stomach. There was so much chaos and misery caused by this chaos--mostly from the teacher--that it was making her blood rise. She hoped the rest of the day wouldn't go so badly.

(And Rennim, Lenalee wouldn't tell them their mission unless it was imparitive to people not dying...)
(And please don't make things this chaotic. Just a request.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:28 pm

"Really there's a manga great! I'll read it after school so I don't have to read the book! I'm a genius!" Konata whispered to herself excitedly, she loved having good ideas. .

Ed sighed,

"Fine, fine!" Ed muttered, I meant for reading for the pastime, I guess I'll just have to find the books myself. Ed thought, reading the book again, and again. Hmmm, oh, there's a typo in the book. You would think the editors would do a better job..
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:15 pm

"I'll read it after school so I don't have to read the book! I'm a genius!"

Willy frowned. "I'm afraid the manga edition is missing rather large chunks of the play and has a completely different setting, though the lines are accurate to the original. I would suggest reading the original, but the manga may help as a guide..."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:50 pm

"Okay! Pictures help me get the idea of what the scenes would of looked like!" Konata answered with a smile, "How many volumes are there? I might buy them! I have a huge closet packed with manga, I love to add to my collection!". .
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:58 pm

"How many volumes are there?"

"There's only one, and it's readily available at the library." Willy glanced over at Kanda. "Mr. Kanda, would you mind moving your feet a little more?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:01 pm

"Cool! One-shot mangas are always so cool!" Konata added, and then decided to quiet down a bit, Kanda was going to read soon.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:24 pm

Moka leaned against her chair back, still giggling from the ordeal. Ash was so funny! She wondered if their teacher would make him perform part of the play. He seemed to be choosing all the troublemakers, and Ash was sure causing a lot of trouble. Though she was curious how that Kanda guy would be at acting. He seemed like the cold, silent type- perfect for acting!

Yuki laughed softly to himself. That kid in the hat really needed to stop falling asleep. But he was probably the most entertaining person he'd ever seen. The teacher had every right to be mad. He was just glad he hadn't been singled out to read yet. "Though it is helpful to be a good student. Hopefully this class won't be too bad."

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" Ash screamed. A crash, he had heard a crash. "Oh man, did I fall asleep again?" he asked Konata, the nearest person. "Did I say anything...odd?" Misty always complained about him talking in his sleep.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:39 pm

(( O_O i'm...so...far...behind...DX))

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 3 _syaoran

Syaoran was relieved that Edward did not in fact have a gun. Thought he'd never truly seen one, he'd hear about them from Yuuko, and never wanted to be on the recieving end of one. He was however starting to like the people in the class, especially Lenalee and Emil. They both were right, everyone had their own secrets and they didn't need to be brodcasted to the world. Especially devestating ones like losing limbs. He could clearly remember how anguishing it was just to know friends who had gone through it. He now had a new respect for Edward and his pains. His attitude was just his way of dealing.
"That was very kind of you Miss Lee," He commented when her friend went up to the board.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 3 Lc004_Omi_

Omi was very confused by this all. These people were the liveliest people he'd ever seen!! And he lived with Yohji for chrissake! It was seeming to calm down now that the teacher stepped in and it was made clear that there was no weapon threat. The bell had rung quite a while ago and they were only now getting anywhere, so hopefully this would be an easy class.

((Bad posts full of OOCness >_< sorry for the delay guys ^^Wink)
KeeperoftheJeep
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-01

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4187014

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:53 pm

"Yeah, you said something about 'Magical Domiko'. It was funny, you should of seen everyone's faces!" Konata replied calmly, waiting for Ash's face to flush up. .

"Hmmmmm," Ed hummed reading throught the book again, "Aha! There's an error there and there as well!" He whispered under his breath, he loved to point out mistakes..
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:16 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 3 78240810
Kanda growled. He wondered if he could get away with killing the stupid teacher. Why out of every stupid, loud, annoying, stupid, human, SHORT, useless people did HE have to be the one forced to read. Kanda dragged himself out of his seat and slowly walked to the front. He picked up the book, quickly flipping though the pages then set it down. Kanda turned and faced the class.
Kanda was a good story teller. His voice projected and he could do didn't people without much trouble. Plus he could memorizing everything he saw so that was always a plus. He quickly read the entire first act. Then turned to the teacher. "Should I continue?"

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 3 Lenale11
"That was very kind of you Miss Lee"
Lenalee smiled over at the boy she never met. "Thank you! I just wanted to make him feel a little better. But it seems I have failed quite miserably."

Then she focused her attention on Kanda and smiled. She turned around and whispered to Allen. "This is going to be great! Kanda's amazing at reading and voices!"

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 3 78c32510
Kaname raised an eyebrow. Glad that he wasn't chosen however he couldn't help but question the teacher's choice of a reader. That man did not look very sociable or friendly or talkative.
But Kaname blinked in surprise when the boy began to speak. He was actually really good. Kaname decided to reevaluate this teacher. He might be much more competent than I though, Kaname mused.

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:23 pm

Oooh! That reminds me! I have to ask Emil if we're still walking home together, we live in the same direction, but I have a feeling he's forgotten. .

Ed twitched, he had a feeling....that someone was thinking about his height. Nah, it's just the eerie feeling...yeah eerie.... Ed continued to look through the book, finding about 10 more errors,

"So many errors." He said softly under his breath, at least it gave him something to do.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:25 pm

Emil looked over Ed who kept whispering things about errors,

"Wha-what are y-you talking a-about?" He whispered to him..
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:29 pm

Ed leaned over towards Emil and whispered,

"Gramical errors, like here, here, and here." Ed pointed out, flipping to all the pages with some sort of mistake. Then he sloutched into his seat somewhat, hearing the lines of a book you have read about 10 times gets annoying after a while.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:20 pm

"Wow" Moka whispered to Tsukune, "Who would've thought that guy would be so good at reading?" He seemed so antisocial, but he was so good at reading. She was in awe.

"Well well well..." Yuki muttered to himself. This class was full of surprises. From a kid with a metal arm to the rebel who excelled at reading. Nothing seemed to surprise him anymore.

Longingly, Yuki glanced at Emil. Had he not heard him earlier? If he didn't remember, he'd talk to him on the way to their next class. He didn't think he could be alone for too long. "But who would even want to be my friend anyway? I'm such a freak..."

"Oh man...not that dream again!" Ash groaned. "Oh god, Misty used to beat me up everytime I had that one!"
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:43 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0 - Page 3 78240810
Kanda twiched as he tapped his foot. The teacher was still thinking. Damn him. How long does he have to stand in front of the freaking class for?!

Lenalee giggled when she heard Edward complain about the errors. "Wow someone seems like a perfectionist!"

The girl looked over at the boy who was with Allen...if she remembers correctly his name is Yuki? He seemed a bit sad so Lenalee decided to cheer him up. "Do you not like Shakespeare?"

Kaname yawned. He wanted to sleep already. Vampire instincts and all that stuff. But he was an honor student so he forced himself to pay attention and take in all the students around him. People who he could get along with very well is probably the 2 other vampires. Kaname thought over it a while. He better go and talk to some people soon. It was boring to be yourself.

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:04 pm

"What?" Yuki was startled that someone was TALKING to him. But it was a girl. "Not good, not good." he thought to himself. He figured he should be nice to her. She was the only person so far who had tried to make conversation with him. "Shakespere's alright, I guess. Is that your friend up there?" he asked, motioning towards Kanda.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:18 pm

Lenalee blinked. He seemed to be very nervous. Lenalee cocked her head to one side and furrowed her brows cutely. Wonder why.

She smiled. Doesn't matter. He looks nice. And she loves to make new friends. Lenalee nodded. "Kanda's a bit mean with this actions and words but he really does care inside! So please don't judge him. Oh right. I haven't introduced myself have I? My name is Lenalee Lee. It's really nice to meet you...." she trailed off.

Kaname blinked. The Chinese girl was talking to another person again. She was so happy all the time. It reminded him of Yuki. The boy was strange though. He looked scared to talk to her. Kaname turned his head slightly and spoke smoothly, "He may be a nice guy but he needs to lose the sword. It's going to freak people out when they find out he has one. Its going to be like the "gun" incident all over again. And hello. My name is Kaname Kuran. Nice to meet you too."

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next