Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

+6
kairiandroxas
Hanyou_Foxgirl
love4Sora
sailorstar165
Vernaferous
xTwilightxAngelx
10 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 2 Empty Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:01 pm

((im just gonna assume that Roxas had his paper))

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 2 Snap053

As Genesis was dealing with the two new foreign exchange students, He had the class form a single pile of the papers on Haruhi's desk and then had then write down on a half sheet of paper their name and the word "the". Genesis told the two new students to go pick a seat. Then he then collected the pile of papers and then collected each of the sheets separately. "I'll deal with these later." he said as he set down the papers in a folder and put the folder into his desk. "I'll draw up a seating chart by tomorrow but right now, we've wasted enough time. Let's start learning."

"Take out your black Literature books and turn to page 79." Genesis instructed while he leaned on the front of his desk and he did the same. "Now..." he started when he heard a strange name coming from the direction of the student named Misty. He then saw the strange animal that was coming out of his bag. He sighed heavily and then he said disappointingly, "Misty...I know you're a foreign exchange student but for future reference don't bring animals in here. I've wasted enough time today so I'll let it pass but if I see it again we're going to have a problem." Genesis the shook his head and then got back on track.

"Alright then." he started up again, "as i was going to say, May I have a volunteer to read the Prologue of Loveless?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 2 Empty Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:15 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 2 Misty
Misty blushed. Well, it's not my fault Togepi thinks I'm its mother! she thought bitterly.

"Alright then, as i was going to say, May I have a volunteer to read the Prologue of Loveless?"

Misty raised her hand. Togepi or not, she was going to do her best to pass this class.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:47 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 2 Lelouch

Lelouch's eyes went wide when he saw the teacher pull out his sword and put it on the table. Wow, he's really intense! I should try not to get on his bad side... It really sucks not being able to use my Geass on people. he thought to himself as he quickly flipped to page 79 in his literature book and began reading. He saw that the strange red-headed girl had volunteered to read aloud, so at least that was one thing he wouldn't have to worry about.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:06 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 2 DaisukeDark-1stPicture

Daisuke quickly reached into his backpack, and pulled out his project. He too had done his over the summer. He hated it, and it was hard reading the book and doing the homework with Dark inside his head, and then going out at night and being Dark.

He turned the paper in, and then pulled out his Literature book, turning to page 79 (just as the teacher had said).

Dark sighed heavily out of boredom. The only thing that really caught his attention at the moment was the cool sword that the teacher brought out. Teachers were never like that at Daisuke's old school. The bored phantom theif sighed once more and said, "Soooooo bored."

Trying to entertain himself, Dark attempted to look around the room. Daisuke was further in the back, so it was easier to see. So many people in the room looked so strange...and different. The tailed boy mostly.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 2 Lavi_02

Lavi annoyingly pulled out his text book and flipped it open to page 79. He was so tired, and kind of dazed. But when he saw Allen turn in his project, Lavi gave his young friend a cold glare. He would most certainly pay... Maybe he'll prevent Allen from eating his breakfast for a week or something. That would be fun. Lavi laughed a little at the thought. Yes, that would be rather funny.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 2 HaruhiFujioka

Haruhi was a little eager to actually be learning something. At Ouran, everyone, including the teachers, never seemed to truly teach them every waking moment. But when there was things to be taught, it was overlly hard, for most people that is.

So right now, Haruhi was more than happy to open up her Literature book and start learning. Though she had to admit, she kind of missed Hikaru & Kaoru being in her class. She grew rather fond of them, along with all the other hosts.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:18 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 2 AllenSchoolUniform
Allen almost starting sobbing out of happiness. His project that he'd worked so hard on had only fallen on the floor. He passed them in with the rest and took out his book as well. He noticed the girl with the strange creature in her lap volunteer to read aloud. The girl reminded him of someone... Lenalee, perhaps. She definitely seemed strong-willed enough to be like Lenalee. Turning back to his book, Allen decided to talk to her after class.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 2 PickPocketed-1-1
Zidane caught the look in the red-haired theif's eye. The kid was going to turn him in!

Fine, Zidane thought bitterly. He'd gotten himself out of worse messes, such as the blooper kidnapping Princess Garnet or the play he, the princess, and her guard practically ruined on accident during said kidnapping attempt. He'd just have to threaten the theif slightly.

"Psst!" he said, glancing to make sure the teacher didn't notice. He hadn't. He tossed a note to Daisuke, once again without the teacher noticing. Thank God he's so busy yellin' at the cute new girl about bringing pets, he thought, smirking.

He then pulled out his book and put on the perfect angel act. There's no way that kid'll tattle now... If Daisuke didn't feel threatened and told, Zidane would kick his ass just like he had all those monsters back home.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:47 pm

Out of the corner of his eye, Lelouch saw that strange monkey-tailed kid pass some kind of note to the red haired one in the back. He debated inwardly if he should turn the kid in, because for some odd reason, he really didn't like him. In the end he decided against it, if he get's really annoying i can just call the teacher on him... or I could command him to chop off that annoying tail of his. he laughed a little to himself as he pictured the scenario in his head, and continued reading the play as the teacher had asked them to.

((sorry guys! I fixed it!))

Last edited by Vernaferous on Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:30 pm

((like i posted before, heres the link to Loveless, jus copy and paste the prologue))
((http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core-85505543))

Genesis noticed Misty's hand go up first and he pointed to her and said, "Yes Misty go ahead." Genesis held his book up so he could read along as well but also kept all of the students in his perifrial vision to try and catch any mischief that they might try to cause.
[/quote]
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:24 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 2 Roxas11

Roxas sighed as he opened his book. This was nondoubtly his least fovorite class. For now, he would act as if nothing was wrong, until he got a friend or two. School life could be so boring with out someone to talk to.

Roxas noticed the paper fly to the red-haired boys desk. He didn't really care, though. At least he wouldn't be bored for a minute. HE had a note to read.

((Yeah...i don't know what to post))
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:53 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 2 Chrono

Chrono opened his book and began silently reading. Another boy had come into class, this one with even weirder hair than himself. ...Well, the style was weirder anyways. He wasn't exactly bored, but then again he wasn't entertained either. He let out a small sigh, forcing himself to pay attention to the text. He had to do well in school, lest he let down the order.

((I'm right there with you Kairi.))
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:05 pm

((hope you don't mind if i just make up some little random note....even though i don't know that character at all...plus, it seemed like you wanted me too or something...))

Daisuke jumped a little as a folded peice of paper landed on his desk. Daisuke looked around, and saw that the tailed boy turn around. He must've gave him this.

Quietly, Daisuke unfolded the note and read it to himself (with Dark listening in the backround of course). It said:

Red hair,

I know that you're thinking about ratting me out. But c'mon, fellow theives like us shouldn't do that. Besides, if you do rat me out, I'll convinse the teacher here that you stole from some other kid, too, and much more. I'll make you wish that you were never born... And trust me, I can, and will.

Not only that, I'll tell everyone else that you're a master theif like me. Then once they find out, cops will end up searching your house. And from what I can tell, you probably have a lot to hide.

Daisuke stared at the note, and then the tailed kid. The note didn't seem overlly threatening, but it still didn't seem completely untrue either. But what really caught his eye was the fact that this kid new Daisuke was a theif! Sure, he didn't seem to know about Dark, but still!

"Dark, what do you think of this? I already know that I'm not going to tell the girl now, but still... What do you think of all this? He can't possibly know about us being the same, right?"

Dark examined the note with curious eyes. Things were most certainly getting interesting... But it was bothering him. Daisuke and this kid haven't even talked to each other head on, and yet he already knew Daisuke's darkest secret. How? "Well... It's probably smart not to tell the girl now, that's for sure. But...you and I better stay low for a little bit. And don't bring Wiz to school!"

Daisuke nodded slightly. He gently folded the note back together and threw it inside of his backpack. He would be sure to do something about it later. Maybe even show his mom.

Daisuke looked down at his book, and finally began to read.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:29 pm

Misty nodded. "When the war of the beasts brings about the world’s end
The goddess descends from the sky
Wings of light and dark spread afar
She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting"

She sat down once she'd finished reading it. It asn't that difficult to understand, or she thought so, at least. She glanced around to see how others were faring with the play.

Zidane glanced up to see what the other theif's reaction was. He could tell just by the boy's face that his threat had worked. He'd get away with his wonderful little talent--for now, at least. He'd probably cheat off other students and change a few lines here or there for the rest of his assignments, but he wouldn't just steal the whole paper next time. It was too risky with another theif in the class.

He ogled the girl reading the passage. She was cute--not quite as cute as Garnet, but who could beat that smexy princess?--and seemed rather smart. I'll see if I can get her to fall for me, he decided.

Allen read along as the red-headed girl red. Despite her reading aloud, he still couldn't make sense of the words. He hated reading confusing things like this. He glanced around uselessly, hoping to see someone else having just as much difficulty as he was with the short passage.

I'm screwed, he thought miserably.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:39 pm

Genesis nodded his head after Misty red the passage aloud and then he said, "Thank you Misty." he started walking toward the center of the class room and then explained to his students. "Loveless is a mythological story from where i actually live. Like all Mythological stories, Loveless is a story to help explain an occurrence that cannot be explained easily. From reading the Prologue, class, what do you think Loveless is trying to explain?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:22 pm

Chrono raised his hand, standing when he was called on. "I think it means, that once the world ends, the goddess will descend and bring peace, to prevent such a catastrophe from happening again." He answered, his eyes thoughtful. Once he had finished he sat down nervously, unsure of whether he was anywhere near what the teacher was looking for. Sighing he glanced at the book again, rereading the prologue silently.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:26 pm

Genesis raised his eye brows at the students very intelligent response and then Genesis said, "That's actually going beyond what i was asking but that was a very good answer. What I'm trying to ask is what is the myth about? what is the thesis or point of this story?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:33 pm

Chrono sighed, sinking a bit lower in his seat. He really didn't want to draw attention to himself. And here he goes answering questions wrong... He shook his head slightly, feeling the familiar weight of his long braid on his back. He looked around the room, wondering who would attempt at answering next.

I'm getting frustrated with my posts. I want them to be longer... but then again there's not really much to say as of now. For me anyways...
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:36 pm

Allen gulped and raised his hand shakily. He also stood when he was called on. "I-I think it's about... a war of some sort that ended suddenly because of something." He sat down and turned bright red. He had no idea what he was talking about.

Why didn't I just stay quiet?
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:52 pm

Genesis snapped and pointed at Allen excitedly when he finally got an answer he was looking for. "That's actually very close Allen." he said in an up beat tone, "the story itself is about three friends who are fighting amongst each other. The thesis of the myth is to describe the Gift of the Goddess." he ran up to the board and he drew a funnel and put the word intro to the side of it, borad at the top and the word thesis at the bottom. "Remember class." he said in a matter-of-fact tone, "the thesis of a paper or story is always at the end of the introduction."

It was just then that the bell rang and he said to them, "Alright class i want you to reread loveless tonight and think about the meaning of the story. Also, to those who didn't turn in your actual papers into me, work hard on them tonight." he then threw on an actors voice and quoted to the class "Even if the morrow is barren of promises. Nothing shall forestall your return...You're dismissed." with that he let the class leave for their second period. But before any of the students got near his desk he grabbed the folders with the papers and the evidence of who's papers belonged to who's.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:56 pm

Chrono stood, grabbing his books and beginning to walk towards the door. He didn't want to be late to his next class.

... Actually, he didn't even know where his next class was. Once he reached the hall he got out his schedule, searching for 2nd period. Apparently he had history next, with Mr. Bookman. Room B234. He looked up, walking again. This shouldn't be too hard to find... except for the fact that he had no idea where he was...

Hope you don't mind, I made up a random room number.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:00 pm

Allen almost choked. He'd gotten the question right? He'd just been guessing!

Smiling, Allen approached the red-haired girl. "Hello," he said politely. "My name's Allen Walker. What's yours?" He offered a hand.

(Actually, I was guessing on the meaning. Laughing Glad to know I can still BS with the best of them!)

Misty looked Allen up and down. He was different, to say the least, with his white hair and the scar over his eye. "I'm Misty. It's nice to meet you." She took his hand and shook it. "Anyway, we better get to our next class. I'm not sure about you, but I'm not all that great with History."

Zidane snapped his fingers disappointedly. Someone else had reached the redheaded girl first. Shrugging, he decided to go after the girl he'd stolen the project from. "Hi there. Name's Zidane. And what might your name be, cutie?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:47 pm

Lelouch calmly colleted his thinds, and grabed his backpack. Hopefully next period will be a little more interesting he thought to himself with a sigh. He had always been good at analyzing things, so english was going to be one of his "easy A's". The class he was most concerned about was Gym, he had never been very athletic, and he was always easily outrun by his best friend Suzaku. "Hopefully I can manage to pass Gym with a C so that my other classes can keep me up in class ranking." he mumbled to himself as he walked to his next class.
((they're all headed to the same place right?))
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:13 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 2 Roxas10\

Roxas darted down the hall looking for his next class. History with Mr. Bookman. Roxas never did understand the point of history. He wasn't good at memorizing the names, dates, and places, so that always made the class more difficult. It would figure that he had his two least favorite classes first off in the day. It would figure...

He found the room and walked in the door. He managed to make it here a minute and a half before the bell rang, and, from what he saw, he was the first person there.

He saw what looked like it could be the teacher at the front desk. He assumed that he had to check in now, so he wouldn't have to take attandance later. So, Roxas walked up to Mr. Bookman's desk. He wasn't exactly sure what to say, so he decided to just wing it. "Um...Hi, sir. I'm Roxas Newbury, the foreign exchange student.

(if you read upwads, thanks for the advise on the last name, sailor. XD )

Last edited by kairiandroxas on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:11 pm

Lelouch walked into History class and took a seat near the door. He really didn't like history, except for the parts concerning strategies and warfare. "Goodmorning sensai." he said as he puled out his notebok and placed it on his desk.

((sorry, short post... nothing much to say))
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:16 pm

After wandering around for a bit Chrono finally found the class. He was only a few seconds after the bell, so he figured he wouldn't be counted late. After telling the teacher his name, he looked around and, deciding to try and be sociable, he sat next to the boy with the black hair. He sighed, grabbing his materials and attempting to locate a pencil.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:03 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 2 Bookman

After 1º ended, Bookman sat in his seat like he was meditating and waited for the next batch of students to stroll on in. I wonder if I know anyone in my next class, he thought to himself as he turned the page of his attendance book and read over the roster. He let out a heavy sigh when he found out that he had Lavi and Allen in his next class. Well Allen won't be any trouble...he thought, But i might have to whip that boy Lavi into shape.

Then the first of the students walked in. He greeted both warmly like the old man he was and he unwillingly waited for the two excorsists to walk through his door.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:14 pm

((i laugh everytime i see "Mr. Bookman", i start laughing. I'm going to have sooo much fun with Lavi in this class! XD))

Daisuke sighed as gathered his things and walked out the door. He was going to talk to the short haired girl, but the tailed kid got to her first... This made him sad, and a little angry.

He slowly walked into his history class with Mr. Bookman. At the desk sat a small old man, with a very tall hair.

Dark stared at the old man's hair. It amazed him on how it just...stood up like that, with a little curve thing going on, too. "That's some weird hair, huh, Daisuke?"

For once, Daisuke ignored Dark and slowly walked up to the teacher's desk and said, "Hi, I'm Daisuke Niwa."

Without waiting for the teacher to answer, he went and sat down anywhere, towards the back again.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 2 HaruhiFujioka

Haruhi picked up her things and faced Zidane, the strange tailed boy. In a way, she was a little bothered by how he approached her. She didn't like being called "cutie". Thank the lord he asked for her name.

"My name's Haruhi Fujioka. Nice to meet you, Zidane."

Haruhi walked past him and out the door, in search for her next class: History.

As she walked in the classroom a little late, no thanks to Zidane, she looked around, and noticed that everyone was from her last class. She sighed and sat down away from the others...again.

((i have plans for Lavi....=3))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next