Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

+6
kairiandroxas
Hanyou_Foxgirl
love4Sora
sailorstar165
Vernaferous
xTwilightxAngelx
10 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

Post by love4Sora Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:03 am

((wow...never thought that i could be like tyki. i feel special right now. =D))

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 8 HaruhiFujioka

Haruhi pushed herself away from Tamaki as he let go of her. She too was turning cherry red. Girlfriend and....boyfriend?

Haruhi shook her head at Daisuke and said quickly, "O--of course not! Tamaki-senpai and I are friends. No--nothing more!"

Daisuke's sudden out burst seemed to catch both Haruhi and Tamaki off guard.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 8 DaisukeDark-1stPicture

Dark was laughing histarically as he listened to Haruhi and...Tamaki-or-whatever. "Nice going, Daisuke! You turned them into embarrassed, cherry red blabber mouthes! Haha!"

Daisuke attempted to ignore Dark's comment and said, "Oh...I see. Well then, it's nice to meet you, Tamaki was it? I'm Daisuke Niwa."

Daisuke walked up to Tamaki and held out his hand, waiting for Tamaki to accept his hand shake.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 8 Lavi_02

Lavi laughed as he watched the two possible love birds go into a panic from Daisuke Niwa's out burst. It amused him.

He walked past Allen, sat down at a desk, and signalled for Allen come and sit next to him. He wasn't so sure that Karin liked him much... This possible fact made Lavi a little sad. But if Bookman were to find out...he would probably get lectured.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:28 am

((You pulled a move that Tyki would have. If Tyki was in your position, he would have done the same and made Tamaki react first since Tamaki's response is a little harder to fathom than Haruhi's.))
((*hug* that's my daughter lol))

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 8 O-0562

Tamaki nodded at Daisuke when he got his name right. Tamaki threw on his professional face as hefixed his hair a little with on hand and took the kid's hand. "Yes, Tamaki Suou." he said with a smile, he felt like he was almost hosting, "nice to meet you Daisuke." Tamaki went back to the piano and sat down at it but just stared at the keys. Not only did he not want to bother or upstage the others now that more people were filing in but he was thrown off a little by this Daisuke. Why do i feel like this kid is going to be like Kasanoda...he thought to himself. Tamaki put his elbows on the piano, but not on the keys, and he kept his chin propped up and continued to think, well we don't have to keep her gender a secret here...so i can't control what guys she talks to...

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:56 am

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 8 Misty
Misty stood up and walked calmly to Music class, making it just in time. A lot of people were already there, waiting for Mrs. Heartily to start the class.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 8 PickPocketed-1-1
Zidane hated music class. He was probably one of the least musical people in the world. In fact, the boss always made sure he had the only non-musical role. If there was no such role, the boss made one for him.

It wasn't that he hated music itself. He loved to listen to it, especially when Garnet was singing. Maybe he could get away without actually doing anything musical related.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 8 MaakaFamily
Karin felt her blood rise slightly as Lavi grabbed her hand, but it wasn't as violent a reaction. Apparently, she'd caused some of Lavi's misery by trying to get away from him so often. The rush was still there, but she could probably manage it now.

That's when Karin realized what class was next. Karin was a klutz. In music class at her old school, she was never trusted to touch any of the instruments for risk of breaking them. Maybe she could get away with just singing...

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 8 AllenSchoolUniform
Allen glanced around the music room when he entered. There were quite a few instruments lining the walls, from the grand piano to maracas to xylophones (sp?). As far as Allen could tell, all the instruments were reperesented.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 8 Julia
Julia smiled as she watched all the students file in. So many bright faces... she thought before going over to her desk that was shoved in the corner of the room. "All right, everyone!" she said, pulling out a bunch of papers from her desk. "Music class isn't about how well you play your instrument or how good you are at reading my mind for what I think songs mean. It's about participation and appreciating music. Now, here I have a couple questions for you. I want you to answer them honestly, and then we'll share our answers with the rest of the class if you'd like to."

She passed out the questionaires. She couldn't wait to see what everyone put down. She'd already done hers, and it was laying on her desk, along with a couple of scores, pens, and a couple pictures.

If anyone looked at them, they would have seen a picture of her husband and her daughter Rinoa in a frame, and on the other side a picture of her with Laguna, a man she had once been in love with before he disappeared.

Welcome to Music Class!
What instruments do you play? (voices count!)
What's your favorite instrument and why? (doesn't have to be one you can play)
What's your favorite song and why?
What would you like to do in my class?
What would you rather not do in my class?

Misty filled out hers quickly.

What instruments do you play? (voices count!) I sing.
What's your favorite instrument and why? (doesn't have to be one you can play) I like flutes. Not sure why. Just a pretty sound.
What's your favorite song and why? Orchestrated music in general. It's easy to listen to, and my Pokemon like it.
What would you like to do in my class? Learning how to play the flute, maybe?
What would you rather not do in my class? Anything with drums.

Zidane scratched his head as he looked at the questionaire.

What instruments do you play? (voices count!) I'm a horrible musician and tone-deaf.
What's your favorite instrument and why? (doesn't have to be one you can play) Singing. It's pretty.
What's your favorite song and why? The song my friend Garnet sings. It's beautiful and she sings it really well. Makes me think of faraway places when I hear it.
What would you like to do in my class? Sit in a corner and listen to music
What would you rather not do in my class? Not have to do anything musical.

Karin accepted the sheet and set to work on it so she'd seem busy.

What instruments do you play? (voices count!) Singing
What's your favorite instrument and why? (doesn't have to be one you can play) I like them all.
What's your favorite song and why? Eyes on Me. It's a love song that isn't too sappy.
What would you like to do in my class? Listen to music.
What would you rather not do in my class? Touch the instruments because I'll probably break them.

Allen wondered a moment if he should tell the truth about whether he could play the piano or not. He decided to tell the truth.

What instruments do you play? (voices count!) Piano
What's your favorite instrument and why? (doesn't have to be one you can play) Piano
What's your favorite song and why? The song Tamaki-san was playing
What would you like to do in my class? Learn to read music better
What would you rather not do in my class? write essays

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:28 pm

((did we decide on the days that we're going to role play for, or what?))

Lavi stared at the questionaire, wondering what to put down. He's never been the musical type, really.

What instruments do you play? (voices count!) None, really.
What's your favorite instrument and why? (doesn't have to be one you can play) I'm not too sure... singing's nice, but I liked hearing the piano...
What's your favorite song and why? I really liked that song Allen played on the ark! Mainly because it basically brough me back too li-- ...That one song Allen played that one time.
What would you like to do in my class? Watch you play the piano. Learn to play the piano.
What would you rather not do in my class? Being forced to sing.

Haruhi took the questionaire and quickly made her way to one of the many desks, signalling for Daisuke and Tamaki to follow her. Haruhi was never musically fit...

What instruments do you play? (voices count!) None. I've never bothered to play an instrument, and everyone's told me that I'm not a good singer...
What's your favorite instrument and why? (doesn't have to be one you can play) I didn't have a favorite until last year. I have to go with the piano, and I have Tamaki-senpai to thank for that.
What's your favorite song and why? I don't really have a favorite.
What would you like to do in my class? Learn to sing good I guess...
What would you rather not do in my class? Be forced to sing in front of everyone before I actually can sing...

Daisuke followed Haruhi's movements and sat to the left of her. He looked down at the questionaire curiously, and then jotted ((SP?!)) down a bunch of answers.

What instruments do you play? (voices count!) I don't play an instruments, really.
What's your favorite instrument and why? (doesn't have to be one you can play) It was the violin, but after hearing Tamaki play, I don't really know anymore...
What's your favorite song and why? I think it's impossible to have a "favorite" song. There's far too many in the word to just choose one.
What would you like to do in my class? I would actually like to learn to play the violin.
What would you rather not do in my class? Not really sure...
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:40 pm

((i think its clear that the people want to rp two days and saturday night. i personally would like it if we only had one day and a saturday because it's taking forever and a decade to get through one day.))

Tamaki took the questionare, set the key guard down on the piano and started answering the questions with ease.

What instruments do you play? (voices count!)I play piano and I sing a little
What's your favorite instrument and why? (doesn't have to be one you can play) the piano and the violin because they are both very elegant instruments
What's your favorite song and why? any orchestrated song because they're very soothing and beautiful
What would you like to do in my class?play the piano with the others and encourage those who can't play/sing to do so
What would you rather not do in my class? watch those who are not already gifted with musical talent just sit back and watch.

Tamaki knew that Haruhi wasn't that good of a singer but maybe now he could help her to sing just like he helped her become a host.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:09 am

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 8 Lelouch

Lelouch frowned as he looked down at the questionaire, it was full of questions about music. He sighed as he picked up his pencil and began to write.
What instruments do you play? (voices count!) I play the harpsicord((sp)) (the harp)
What's your favorite instrument and why? (doesn't have to be one you can play) I've always liked the piano, because I grew up hearing it.
What's your favorite song and why? I don't really have a favorite song...
What would you like to do in my class? Listen to beautiful music.
What would you rather not do in my class? Have to haul around a harp to and from this school. (I literally couldn't do it...)
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:41 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 8 Kyo215

Kyo picked up his pencil and began to fill out the questionaire.

What instruments do you play? (voices count!) None
What's your favorite instrument and why? (doesn't have to be one you can play) Percussion instruments, i guess
What's your favorite song and why? It's deffinatly not that one Momiji made up! it was terrible...I mean, come on! frogs and lizards?
What would you like to do in my class? Play an instrument
What would you rather not do in my class? Play the flute

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 8 Roxas21

What instruments do you play? (voices count!) I sing
What's your favorite instrument and why? (doesn't have to be one you can play) The sitar
What's your favorite song and why? Modaddiction by Pleymo
What would you like to do in my class? Something meaningful
What would you rather not do in my class? Something embaressing

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 8 Nayuki17

"Ranma, we've got to go. Will the tea work or not?"

(If you say that she hadn't talked to you again, Hanyou, then she's just pouring the tea on him and running, weather she knows if it'll work or not. It'll be all Ranma's fault. For all Nayuki knows, she'll be going to class as a wet girl)
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:17 pm

(( O.O Tamaki.... Must resist... o.O Bad Rei!

Maybe Dorothy can... >.> *shuts self up as to not make Twilight Uncomfortable...*

And another note, GOD this class is going to be fun to RP in! ))

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 8 Sailor-Mars-Rei-Hino350

ACK! Look at the time! Oh no no no no! This can NOT be happening on her first day of Music class... What was she going to do?

Zidane got there on time. OH! Why did this school have to be so flippin flappen big? I mean honestly, how is a Girl to get around easily from one Class to the other?

Rei HAD to make a good impression on the Music Teacher. She could really help her become famous one day! And then she'd became an actress, and a model... and tour the wold and meet interesting people! She'd SHINE in the spotlight!

Whew! Got it. I finally found the room. And just before she did...

ACK! They were filling something out!

"Excuse me ma'am... but may I have a sheet to fill out please?"

She tried to look apologetic for being late. Please don't embarrass me! was all she could think...
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:38 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 8 533245-ranma_large
Ranma nodded, sighing in relief when Nayuki poured the tea on him. After that they dashed to class, managing to make it just after the bell. His hair was still wet (and kind of smelly) from the tea.

Ranma grabbed a form, groaning when he saw the questions.

What instruments do you play? None.
What's your favorite instrument and why? I don't have one.
What's your favorite song and why? I don't have one.
What would you like to do in my class? Anything but singing.
What would you rather not do in my class? Sing.

After satisfied with his answers he sat back slightly in his desk, looking at the boy that he was sure hadn't been in the last period.

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 8 Chrono

Chrono managed to make it to class finally (he had spilled his milk in front of the trashcan) and hurridly apoligized to the teacher, explaining the situation. After which he grabbed a question sheet and sat down, filling in the answers quickly to make up for his absence.

What instruments do you play? I can't really play any instruments...
What's your favorite instrument and why? I really like the tambourine, because that's the only instrument people will let me use.
What's your favorite song and why? Tsubasa wa Pleasure Line, because it reminds me of my friend. (Kairi, you'd get that XD)
What would you like to do in my class? Learn how to play an instrument... or at least hold a tune...
What would you rather not do in my class? Embarass myself.

After he finished he sighed, still a little out of breath from having to run to class so quickly.

sorry kairi! *sigh* I hope that's okay.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:59 pm

Julia handed Rei one of the questionaires. "Well, while Rei finishes hers, why don't I answer my own questions?" She smiled and picked up the questionaire she'd filled out.

"First off, let me introduce myself. I'm Julia Heartily. I would like it very much if you would call me Julia and not Mrs. Heartily. It makes me feel old." She chuckled and moved on to the actual questions.

"I've played the piano for years and actually used to play at a bar. I also sing. In fact, if you've ever heard the song Eyes on Me... Ah, but you might be a little young for that." She wasn't that old and neither was the song, but she didn't think any of her students would listen to a love song such as that.

"Anyway, my favorite instrument is definitely the piano, though I love just about any kind. I've learned how to play all the instruments in this room, too, so I'll be able to teach you all how to play something if you want to learn it."

She read the next question. "My favorite song... That's a tough one. I've always loved children's songs, to be honest." She laughed and moved on to the next question.

"I'd like to teach you all how to play an instrument and maybe have a little concert for the rest of the school, unless we have a bunch of people who suffer stage fright." She smiled warmly, and then frowned at her last question. "I'd rather not have to discipline any of you, so try to follow school rules and not damage the instruments, okay?"

"So, does anyone else want to share any part of their questionaire with the class? I'm sure everyone would love to hear what you have to say about the first three questions."

Karin's eyes widened. So their teacher was THAT Julia Heartily?! The famous singer Julia Heartily?! Her hand shot in the air. "Julia, I've loved your music since I was little!" She smiled when she saw Julia smile. She was speaking with her favorite musician ever! ...But she could feel some unhappiness radiating from her. Not enough to make her blood rush, but enough for her to notice...

"Thank you. It's always nice to hear someone actually listens to that song." She laughed again and called on the next person who'd raised his hand.

"Um... I play the piano a bit, but I can't read sheet music to save my soul," Allen admitted. "Actually, I would love to try and play a duet with Tamaki, if it's okay with him." Allen glanced at Tamaki to see his reaction to the suggestion.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:18 pm

Tamaki smiled at the white-haired boys request and said as he bowed slightly to him, "I'd be honored to." As he sat back up he added, "In fact I'd by happy to also assist you and anyone else with you musical talents." Tamaki side glanced over to Haruhi, hoping he'd see a spark in her eyes to ask Tamaki to help her.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:37 pm

The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School - Page 8 Sailor-Mars-Rei-Hino350

Rei took the Sheet Mrs. Julia gave her. She looked at the questions, and gave serious thought to them.

What instruments do you play? (voices count!) I Sing! Fantastically too, It I might be so bold. I was even held my own concert!

What's your favorite instrument and why? (doesn't have to be one you can play) I'd say Singing because I love to Sing with my good friend Mina.

What's your favorite song and why? It's a toss-up between 4. I love 1,000 Words, Real Emotion, and the two I wrote for my concert! Call my Name and Oh Starry Light

What would you like to do in my class? Just have a good time and enjoy the music! And maybe perform for everyone a few times.

What would you rather not do in my class? Play a loud instrument. It's bound to remind me of my Friend Serena.

She looked over her answers... Did she write too much? Anyway, She wanted to share with the class! She glanced over at the boys at the piano, and gave them a nod, telling them not to start quite yet.

"First Off I'd like to apologize for being late... Uhm. I sing, and I love to do so. Singing is probably my most favorite thing to do since I love to sing with my friend Mina... And I love singing the songs that I write!"

She looked back at the Blonde, Shaggy-haired boy at the piano, and nodded to him again while she sat down.

Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:26 pm

Haruhi sighed softly as she noticed Tamaki glance at her. He wants me to ask him to help me... I just know it. But of course...that wasn't a horrible thing. Tamaki probably could, and most certainly would help Haruhi with anything, if he could that is.

Haruhi raised her hand, waiting for Julia to call on her. There was no harm in sharing her interests.

Lavi quickly raised his hand, and began waving it around. He was more than eager to share his answers. He just kind of hoped that she wouldn't collect them... After he crossed all that other stuff out...

Daisuke looked over at Haruhi. In all honesty, he was a little surprised that Haruhi would want to share... She didn't seem like the person who would want to.

He looked back down at his answers, and sighed.

Dark examined Daisuke's answers curiously. He grinned when he saw "Violin" written down on his paper. "Ah...the violin. I actually enjoy that instrument. I saw you raise that hand of yours and tell them about your love for the violin."

Daisuke shrugged at the thought, and raised his hand. "Eh. Why not?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:11 pm

Lelouch sighed and raised his hand. "I'm Lelouch, and I play the Harp... I grew up in a very lavish home, so I started playing when I was about 5." He smiled a little as he stood up and walked overto the harp, which was right next to the piano, and sat down. "Mind if I play along with you guys?" he asked Tamaki and Allen as he plucked a few strings to make sure it was tuned.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:01 pm

"I'm afraid we only have enough time for a couple more people to share," Julia said sadly. "You," she pointed to Haruhi, "you," she pointed to Lavi, "then you," she pointed to Daisuke. "If we have a little extra time and no one else wants to share, you can play a little bit, okay?"

Thank God we have two pianos, she thought, smiling. She always loved a good piano duet, and the harp would make it just beautiful.

Allen nodded. He'd never really heard a harp before, but Lelouch's tuning notes sounded nice. "I think it'll sound really good if I don't mess up," he said, smiling.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:32 pm

((wonderful.......why'd i have all three of my characters raise their hands? >.<))

Haruhi stood from her seat and said, "Well, I don't play any instruments, but I wouldn't mind to learn how to sing better...perhaps. And the piano too, I guess." Haruhi then sat back down in her seat, waiting for a possible response from Tamaki. She knew something would come.

Lavi smiled happily and said, "Well, after hearing Allen play the piano on the--uh...day he first learned to play, I've kind of wanted to learn."

Lavi then looked at Allen, grinning. "You really did sound good that day, Allen. Plus, I have other reasons for liking that song you played...but I'm not going to say."

Daisuke stood from his seat quickly and said, "I--I want to learn how to play the violin! That instrument's always caught my interest, really." He then nervously sat back down in his seat. Daisuke could hear Dark laughing histarically in his head.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:35 pm

((props to Lulu in this post....lol))

Tamaki gave a princely smile as he heard Haruhi request to learn how to sing and play piano. However, he didn't say anything after she spoke; he had probably already embarrassed that Allen kid so he didn't want to embarrass her as well. When she sat down though he looked at he smiled at her innocently as a positive reaction to her response.

Tamaki then looked over at the boy tuning the harp. He was eager to play with his harp player. He looks ever so...royal... Tamaki thought about the dark haired boy, he looks like he should be an Ouran man. Tamaki held his chin in though as he stared at the guy and even held his hands up as to set the guy into a picture frame. Better yet... Tamaki thought as he wore one of his hosting faces he looks like he should be a Host!

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:55 pm

(( ty for such kind words XD ))

Lelouch saw the blond haired boy eyeing him oddly while he tuned the harp. Could he possibly have any idea that I'm actually royalty? No.... It couldn't be. But he looks almost royal himself. I wonder if he's a noble of some sort? "So... Tamaki was it? Are you some sort of Noble? You play the piano as if you grew up playing it, and that's usually a trait you see in Nobles." Lelouch said in an attempt to shift his focus towards Tamaki's past rather than his own.

Last edited by Vernaferous on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:21 pm

Tamaki glanced quickly at the teacher after this guy started talking to him and saw she was still talking. Tamaki didn't really want to disrupt the teacher but then again he didn't want to just ignor the guy. "No I'm not royalty." Tamaki said in a low voice to the dark haired by, "My father is the dean of Ouran Academy, which is where i mostly go to school." Tamaki stole another glance at the teacher to see if she heard them talking; it didn't look like it. Tamaki then continued, "however, what about you? You just give off that natural air of wealth. Why didn't you become an Ouran man? I'm sure one of your intelligence and grace would have made it into a private academy no problem."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:07 pm

"If no one else would like to share anymore answers, then there's time for Allen, Tamaki, and Lelouch to play a bit. Allen, if you'll step over here," she said, nodding to the piano right next to her. "Now, is there anything you'd like to play, Allen, since you're the least experienced with playing?" She could tell Tamaki and Lelouch could catch on to whatever tune Allen chose and would be able to play along.

Allen walked over and blushed at Julia's question. "I... uh... I don't know anything about playing, really... I just... can." He didn't want to go into detail, so he sat down and placed his hands on the keys.

So we have a natural, Julia thought with a smile. Just like Cross told me earlier. "Then just play. The others will catch on to your tune, right?" She turned to the other two.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:35 pm

Tamaki caught onto that the thre of them were going to start playing, "we'll talk later...uh..." Tamaki rubbed the back of his head and said, "I didn't catch your name..." but before Lelouch copuld answer, Allen sat down at the other piano. Tamaki readied himself at the piano he was sitting at and played a two octave, A major scale very quickly to warm his fingers up and waited for Allen to start playing.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:41 pm

Allen heard Tamaki warm up. Once he was sure Tamaki was ready, he turned to the piano. He placed his fingers on the keys, took a deep breath, and started playing.

It was a warm, happy tune. Allen never knew he could play anything but the lullaby from the 14th's memories. He hoped it didn't sound horrible and that Tamaki and Lelouch would catch on to the tune.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:59 pm

Tamaki listened for a a few measure's to Allens simple tune in a D major key; his speed was moderate and the tune was repedative. The rythem consisted of one quarter note followed by 2 eighth notes in different combinations; every once in awhile he decended down the scale in all eighth notes. Well that's easy enough to improv off of Tamaki though to himself as he prepared to enter on the down beat.

Tamaki entered the song next which obviously increased the quality of the song. His tune was a set with combinations of sixtenth notes, eights and triplets. his tune added a playfulness to the song while yet still retaining his elegant style of playing. Tamaki threw in a cord with his left hand on every down beat. Although Allen faultered a few times on his tune, Tamaki's complicated trills and scales covered any of Allen's mistakes. Tamaki waited to hear what kind of music the dark-haired kid would add.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:03 pm

((I'm completely bsing here... don't hate me XD ))

Lelouch was thrown for am moment, he was very uncomfortable with Tamaki pressing so far into his past. He moved his hand towards his eyes, thinking to use his geass to keep Tamaki from ever revealing the trouth but thought better of it and swiftly changed the motion to a dismissive brush to pull his hair behind his ear. Fanservice before self-service, I still have to save that unless those two clauset lovebirds can't get together... besides, he'll never put it together! Lelouch thought to himself. He then realized that both Allen and Tamaki had begun playing a tune and he began playing a rather basic melody he had learned when he was just 10. Lelouch figured it would fit, becaus it was simple yet happy, just like Allen's song. "My name is Lelouch Lamperouge by the way." he whispered to Tamaki while he played his tune.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:18 pm

Julia closed her eyes and let the melody wash over her. Beautiful... she thought. "Oh no!" she cried when the bell rang. "I'm sorry kids, you all have to get to your next class! Have a nice day, everyone!"

Allen stopped playing when he heard the bell and Julia. He was a little disappointed he couldn't play more, but he didn't want to be late for his next class. He picked up his things and was about to leave, but froze when he saw Karin. The memory of vampire fangs came back to him, and he placed his hand gingerly on the gauze around his neck. I must be paranoid, he thought. There's no such thing as real vampires!

Still, to be safe, he walked closer to Misty.

Misty noticed Allen getting a little closer. "Allen? Are you okay? You look a little pale." She frowned. "Maybe you should head to the nurse."

"Eh? No, I'm fine!" Allen said quickly. "Hey... uh... Misty... Do you believe in vampires?"

"I believe in 'em," Zidane replied. It was his specialty to butt into other people's conversations. "They bite people and turn them into their legions of the undead." He grinned, seeing he'd spooked Allen. "What? Are you hiding bite marks with that gauze?" he chuckled darkly when he saw Allen's hand shoot up to cover the gauze. "Don't worry. You won't turn into a vampire until midnight tonight!" He was, of course, completely making up that last part. That was entertaining, he thought before joining Raye.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next