Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0

Post by Puppy Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:24 pm

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 - Page 2 31899

Misao looked at Miharu and smiled.

"Well, okay as long as the lady bug is okay!" She said happily, "Where is the rest of your minions? Why aren't they here to? Or are the other minions planning something bigger?" She said her eyes wide with wonder, letting her imagination run wild in her head.

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 - Page 2 172965_std

Tsubasa relaxed contently in his chair. He wasn't one to mingle if he didn't have to. He was actually enjoying watching everyones different reactions and laughing at them silently. He prefured to blend into the backround sometimes.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:26 pm

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 - Page 2 PickPocketed-1-1
"I'm always ready for some mischeif," Zidane said, leaning in. "What's the plan, and better yet, what's the gain?" He loved planning mischeif. It was his group of theives' hobby.

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 - Page 2 MaakaFamily
"I-introductions," Karin stuttered. Her bloo dwas increasing a lot around the two of them. She'd always had a hard enough time with Usui, and he was just one person. "U-um, who's your friend?" She felt a jolt of misery from the dark-haired one. Okay, not friends, she noted.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:31 pm

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 - Page 2 1178500217509

"Eh, that's just Kanda Yu. Call him Kanda even though I call him Yu all the time. I don't know if he would ever hurt a pretty girl such as yourself, but you never know with his temper. He's almost killed me..." Lavi counted the times in his head. "254 times. I think." He lost track around the 200th time his life was threatened.

"So, did it hurt?" Lavi asked a smile gracing his features. "You know, when you fell from heaven?" He let out a laugh. "Sorry that was cheesy."

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:43 am

"Eh? U-um... I already have a boyfriend..." Karin said stupidly. Why was she telling him this?! He'd been getting happier, hitting on her.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:28 am

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 - Page 2 Lavi

"Ah, well that's too bad. I should have seen that coming. After all, you're such a strike." Lavi latched his hands behind his head. "We can still be friends though? Unlike Kanda, you can see I won't bite. Although we do have a vampire friend who does." Lavi said referring to his friend Krory.

Last edited by Koru Da Fern Princess on Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:42 am

The teacher finally entered after the bell rang. The teacher instructed everyone to introduce themselves then work on a writing assignment about themselves so that she knew more about everyone.

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 - Page 2 Konata

Konata decided to go first she stood up smiling,

"I'm Konata Izumi! I love gaming, and don't like school very much! Asobitai!" She said, then she sat down, beginning to write on some paper about herself..

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 - Page 2 12335310

Miharu smiled and whispered,

"I'll think of something later," He then stood up to introduce himself, "I'm Rokojou Miharu. I'm a ninja...and...," He put on his devil face again, which consisted of blush and teary eyes, "...and Lavi is scaring me..." He said sitting down, causing mischief.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:14 am

Karin felt the color drain from her face. "Y-you know a vampire?" It would be that much harder to hide her vampire abilities, then. Thankfully, the bell rang before Lavi could say anymore and Karin returned to her desk.

When they were supposed to introduce themselves, Karin said, "My name is Karin Maaka. I'm good at cooking." As she didn't know what else to say, she then started on her writing assignment. It wasn't like she could tell them she was a vampire.

Zidane went back to his seat and leaned back lazily. "I'm Zidane. I've traveled the world as part of an acting troupe. I usually play the lead."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:45 am

"I'm Lavi, and im-" Well he couldn't say he was an exorcist for some dark organization, or that he was a bookman. " I'm just here to make friends. I don't like to talk about myself all too much." He said before sitting down next to Kanda.That was a total lie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:16 pm

Misao was staring outside the window. When Lavi was done talking she decided to go.

"HI! I'm Misao! And I love meeting new people!" She said excitedly. "And I love playing video games with my friend Kona-Chan even though she always beats me." She said happily then sat back down.

Tsubasa decided he my as well go. He didn't like talking to a bunch of people he really didn't know to well. And he really couldn't say some of the things he did in his free time. They would all thing he was crazy.

"Hey. I'm Tsubasa. I really don't know what else to say other then that." He said cooly as he sat down.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:58 am

After a few classes went by it was finally lunch. Everyone departed to the lunchroom, which was part indoor and outdoor. The food there was actually really great and the view outside was amazing.

The Manga, Anime, and RPG High School V 3.0 - Page 2 Konata

Konata sat down on the inside, if she went outside she wouldn't be able to see her DS screen. So she bought her lunch, stuck a piece of a chocolate cornet in her mouth, and began to play her DS fighting game with intensidy.

Miharu decided to head outside. He looked around with that indifferent face, and climbed up the nearest tree, perched on a high branch he looked down at anyone else who was soon going to be entering the cafeteria.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:18 pm

Karin spent the rest of the morning panicking about her blood overload. She could already feel the nosebleed coming and quickly and surprisingly deftly texted her sister to come save her ass as she often did. It was a cloudy day. Anju shouldn't have any trouble.

They went out for lunch and Karin's heart sank when she saw it was sunny. But she saw a bat and hoped to God that was one of Anju's, so she could erase whoever her unfortunate target was.

She spotted Lavi and decided he was as good as any. If he figured out she was a vampire, well, he already knew one. She could trust him with her secret for now... she hoped.

"Lavi, um... could I talk to you away from everyone else?"

Zidane sat down under the same tree Miharu had climbed with his lunch bought with stolen money. "So how's the view up there?" he asked with a grin.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Lavi snatched the bat-like golen from the air and shoved it in his coat pocket. "Hi there!" He said happily. What do you want to talk about? The fact that you're a vampire?" Lavi asked, laughing a bit. After all he did take in all the information of his surroundings, it wasn't hard to pick up on some things.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:22 pm

"I-I'm not a vampire!" Karin squeeked. "What on earth gave you that idea?" She felt sick to her stomach and wanted to lead him away as quickly as possible. If she didn't hurry, she'd explode. Literally.

"U-um, can we go over there?" She gestured to a small grove just out of everyone's sight. "I need to tell you something." Though it was embarrassing, she hoped he mistook the red in her cheeks as embarrassment at talking with her 'crush' and not as the blood rushing to her nose.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:41 pm

When Miharu went to look down he put to much wait foreward, and fell foreward. He quickly grabbed the branch, so he was dangling by one hand. Of course Miharu being Miharu, kept an indifferent face on,

"Ah well, you can see the whole cafeteria from here," He said still dangling. He then let go landing on Zidane. He got up and then sat down next to him looking at his bruised arms,

"Well, that hurt a little."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:51 pm

"Uh sure." Lavi said, scrathing the back of his head. He gave Karin one of his sexy smiles. In the back of his mind he was being a normal teenage boy. Karin was pretty, a little odd, but good in his standards, if he even had any to begin with. Lavi popped his arm out, bending it at the elbow. "Shall we?" He said, offering his arm for her to take hold of.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:56 pm

She nodded and quietly took his arm. They walked behind some trees, out of sight of the other students. Karin glanced around quickly. She didn't see any bats, but that didn't mean anything. Anju was quite good at hiding them. Besides, she felt like she was about to burst with all the blood in her.

Carefully, Karin turned to face Lavi. "I... I'm sorry." She threw her arms around him, trembling slightly. Even after all the times she'd bitten people, it was still terrifying and most of all embarrassing. She opened her mouth, and pressed her fangs into Lavi's neck. She could feel the pressure inside her ebbing away as the blood filling Lavi's veins. At last, some relief.

"Thanks for landing on me," Zidane said. Thankfully, he'd been able to move his food just in time to avoid that being sat on too. "Hey," he glanced around. "Where'd that girl with the big boobs go and that guy with the eyepatch?" They'd just been standing by the door a second ago.

(FYI, Koru, in case you didn't know, Karin injects blood into her victims and then they act... happier than usual. ...Like Lavi on caffeine... Oh god, that's frightening)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Misao ran into the lunchroom, zooming around like an airplane. Then plopped down beside Konata,

"Kona-Chan!!!! I need help in Animal Crossing!!! I need to make 56,000 bells to get this chair but I don't know the best way to do so!!!" She shouted pouting while eating some meatballs.

Tsubasa smiled as he walked outside, he looked over to where Miharu and Zidane were. He sat down a bench, watching Miharu from the corner of his eye. He was planning on playing a little joke and messing with his shadow, just to try and get some emotion from the turp.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:54 pm

Lavi felt Karin's fangs sink into his neck. A weird feeling came over him, somewhat like drinking too much coffee. The adrenaline spread through his veins as he felt the fangs retreat. His vision blurred in and then out before he became very wired. "Woah, what was that?" He said rubbing his neck, feeling the wetness of blood on his fingers. "I feel-" He shivered with excitement. "Awesome!" He yelled and jumped up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Miharu stood up,

"I don't know...why would I care? I don't stare at large breasts all day like you," He said indifferently, "If you're really that concerned you can go find him...I'm probably going to get lunch." He began to walk towards the cafeteria, sometimes he wondered why people thought about things like that all of the time,

"I'll be back." He said walking.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Karin stared around. Where were her sister's bats? And why wasn't this guy passing out like the others? Her "victims" (if you could call them that) always passed out after she bit them. Maybe this guy just goes through a lot, she thought, frightened. She had no idea why people tended to faint when she bit them, if only for a few minutes, but perhaps it was due to shock. Exactly what did this guy do to himself, anyway? And how was she supposed to explain this one? She was hoping he'd pass out, and if Anju didn't get here, think it was all a dream.

"U-um, I can explain," she said meekly. Okay, so she couldn't. Not without getting into big trouble.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:39 pm

Lavi felt his head spin. "Eh, Karin..." He stumbled forward a little. " I don't..." He then fell forward, unconscious, hitting the hard ground with force.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Oh. Delayed reaction. Well, that worked as well as anything else. Now she just had to go find someone ((help her hide the body! Sorry, couldn't resist)) help her get him to the infirmary or something.

She stepped out of their little hiding place only to run into Zidane. "Oh! Help! Lavi just passed out."

"He did?" Well, that didn't make much sense. Lavi looked perfectly fine before. Whatever. "Go find a teacher. I'll drag him to the infirmary." Lavi popped what was left of his desert into his mouth and went to where Karin had left Lavi.

When he got there, he would've been owrried except for the fact that Lavi was snoring. I wonder if he's narceleptic. Zidane hauled the tall teen's arm around his shoulder and started dragging him toward the nurse's office.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Tsubasa smiled, everyone from their class had left the outside portion, meaning that he could play his little prank without fail. He looked at Miharu's long shadow, which was really close to him. He moved his arm so that his hand was on the wall, and then moved his shadow backwards, so that he would fall, then dragged him over a little. But not in a way that would actually hurt him. Then he watched to see the boys reaction.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:57 pm

Miharu was kinda surprised when he randomly fell on his bottom. He rubbed his back a for a second before he was pulled back a little. When he looked around to see who had done it, no one was there. So, he looked around, only Tsubasa was out there that he knew. So he figured it had to be him. So, he decided to put on an act. He made his body shudder, and pulled his legs together and buried his face in his knees. Like he was scared and really hurt, even though he wasn't. He went into 'devil' mode.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Lavi was fully unconscious while he was being taken to the infirmary by Zidane. When he woke up on the white sheet covered bed, he had no clue what was going on. He didn't feel lik he belonged in the infirmary. On the contrary, he felt great, like he had been given lots of sugar. He sat up from the bed and looked around the room."hello?" He called. No one was there with him in the room. he stood up and stretched, feeling a bit stiff. Lavi was wired, and had no clue why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next