Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rather Discrepant Anime Convention

+2
Gold Chocobo
Knight_of_Ratatosk
6 posters

Go down

A Rather Discrepant Anime Convention Empty A Rather Discrepant Anime Convention

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:34 pm

Plot:: When six unsuspecting teenagers go to the latest anime convention, they discover an oddly designed book. Out of curiosity they open it, peering inside. A vivid light flashes, and each of their favorite anime characters appears right before their eyes! Where will they run off to? What will happen the rest of their fantastic day at the convention?

Rules:

-My apologys, but you may only enter as one character and you may pick one anime character that will appear before you.
-You shall roleplay as yourself and your favorite anime character.
-My apologys, but only six teenagers and six anime characters. (Six roleplayers, each role-playing two people)
-You, "the teenager" may be you or an OC....no anime characters for the "teenager" you role-play as please. My apologys.
-My apologys, but please post a profile for your "teenager" (Oc/you). It would help other members immeasely.
-My apologys, but please do not give your "teenager" any special powers, they are normal, average teenagers.
"Teenager" Character List:

Character Name: Claude
Username: Knight_of_Ratatosk
Race: Human
Appearance: A Rather Discrepant Anime Convention 037e3a029c1ab0_full
Short Bio: A rather fetching, kind young gentlemen who greatly enjoys his friends company. He is very smart, and is able to play just able any instrument skillfully. He is deadly frightened of dogs, from fear of being biten by one....again.

Character Name: Eve
Username: Goldeyedalchemist
Appearance: A Rather Discrepant Anime Convention Nagisa
Short Bio: A timid girl who can be wild and fun around her friends, but quiet and shy around strangers

Character Name: Aster
Username: Mycrimsonangel
Appearance: A Rather Discrepant Anime Convention 50939
Short Bio: A smart, yet slightly clumsy girl. Generally quiet, but has hyper, spastic moments. Likes anything related to the moon.

Character Name: Amano
Username: amanoharafair
Appearance: A Rather Discrepant Anime Convention 1248076017_5648_full
Short Bio: A hyper active girl who just loves to have fun

Name: Yazuki Shoteka
Nicknames: Zuki, Z, Teka
Appearance:A Rather Discrepant Anime Convention 1250891681_7245_full
Short Bio: A hyper, peppy girl who would do ANYTHING for her friends, although she gets distratced easily and is quite forgetful and clumsy

Anime Character List:

Zackary Fair- knight_of_ratatosk (He is from the 30min anime, not only the game. I just wished to inform you)
Ruka- goldeyedalchemist
Yuki- mycrimsonangel
Misao Kusakube- amanoharafair

Last edited by Knight_of_Ratatosk on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 113
Quote : Courage is the Magic That Turns Dreams Into Reality.
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

A Rather Discrepant Anime Convention Empty Re: A Rather Discrepant Anime Convention

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:42 am

A Rather Discrepant Anime Convention 037e3a029c1ab0_full
Claude drove the early dawn streets with much excitement, regarding the fact that another Anime Convention had arrived. He turned into Eve's driveway, a rather nice paved one at that, and beeped the horn in a gesture to allow her to know he has arrived. This is so very exciting. I can not wait until we get there, of course, I'm picking everyone up so I wanted to ensure I risen early enough to do so.
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

A Rather Discrepant Anime Convention Empty Re: A Rather Discrepant Anime Convention

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:49 am

A Rather Discrepant Anime Convention Nagisa
Eve quickly looked at the time and threw her cosplay into a bag and glanced out the window,

"Crap! He's already here!" She quickly grabbed a bag of pop tarts and rushed out the door, jumping into the front seat, "No! Stop! I'm here! I'm not late!"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:29 pm

A Rather Discrepant Anime Convention 1248076017_5648_full

Amano graped her bag that had her cosplay in it and quickly got ready for the day. She was waiting for Claude to pick her up. She double checked to make sure she had everything. And ran outside to wait for him.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:24 pm

A Rather Discrepant Anime Convention 50939

Aster placed the last of her belongings into her little rolling suitcase and wheeled it near her front window to wait for Claude to pick her up. She was excited to go to the con with her friends, and she waited anxiously to see Claude's car pull into her driveway.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:04 am

Claude warmly smiled and chuckled at his stressed partner,

"Do not feel concerned. You're indeed on time," Claude replied galently, "however, we best travel to retrieve Amano immediatly." Amano was always a rather entergetic girl, no doubt that she'll arise on time. He traveled to herself in no time, and tapped the horn. It's my assumption we'll make it early......that's very good. I bought early passes for my passal.
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:10 am

Eve smiled in regard to what he said,

"Awesome! So I wasn't late! I'm just really excited, this isn't my first con, but you always get over excited no matter how many you go to!" She ripped open her pop-tarts package and began to eat the Wild Berry flavor. She loved the crust the most. She watched as they pulled into Amano's driveway.

((This post made me hungry.....I still haven't eaten breakfast yet! D: ))
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:21 am

Amano saw Claude's car pull into the driveway and raced up to the car! She opened the back car door and ploped in.

"HEY GUYS!" She said obviously excited! "I can't wait I was up all night waiting for today to come!" Amano was the type to get really excited over the little things.

((only you could type a post and be hungry after it lol))
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:23 am

Eve smiled,

"Hey, what's up Amano?" Eve asked, "How goes it on your end?".
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:30 am

Amano turned to face Eve and said "Eh nothing much. Same old same old. What about you? Anything interesting happen?"She said with a smile.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:04 am

Claude smiled galantly,

"My hellos to you Amano," The next stop is not too much further, "I see you're all set to take off." He pulled up into the final driveway.
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:30 am

Aster stepped out onto her porch, made sure the door was securly locked, then jumped into the car with everyone else. "Good morning!" she said brightly. "Ready for some fun?" She smiled and giggled a little. Being around her friends always made her more outgoing.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:33 am

Amano turned to see Aster getting in the car.

"HEY ASTER! Are you ready to have LOTS of FUN today?" She said enthusiastically
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:44 am

"Of course I am! I love going to cons!" Aster grinned hugely in reply. "Good morning, Eve, Claude, you guys excited?" Aster knew it was a stupid question, but asked just the same.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:41 pm

Claude smiled warmly,

"Perhaps. More so upon meeting up with you all." The expedition will take around an hour. I wonder how we shall get along?
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:36 pm

Eve smiled,

"Well, we still have one more adventurer to join us on our trip!" She acknowledged, as he continued driving towards the highway, near their last friends house.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moka Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:54 pm

A Rather Discrepant Anime Convention 169kkj10

Meanwhile, Zuki was running around her appartment like a mad-woman, packing everything she had set out the night before but got too distracted to pack. She gently put her cosplay in another bag, threw all her bags down the stairs (she has a 2-floor appartment), and was about to run out the door when she realized something. She was still in her PJ's. "Shit!!!!! I totally forgot!!!!!!"

~.:11 minutes later:.~

Now ready and (kinda) prepared, Zuki grabbed a soda, dragged her bags outside, and sat down in the parking lot to wait, watching all her neighbors head off to work.
Moka
Moka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 139
Quote : Gimme a break, can i have a break, break me offa piece of that KIT-KAT BAR.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

http://animefreakLOLZ.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:22 pm

(Whatever happened this one? Better yet, what ever happened to Knight?)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:04 am

Same as with other Rp.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down