Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Lost in Blue

+5
Hanyou_Foxgirl
sailorstar165
love4Sora
xTwilightxAngelx
Lenalee
9 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Empty Re: Anime Lost in Blue

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:21 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Sephiroth-poster1

Once everyone was ready to go, Sephiroth lead the group of survivors back to the shore line follwing the path he had marked off earlier. Once base camp was reestablished in the shade of the trees, he said to everyone, "Judging on the position of the sun, I'm gonna guess that we have 5 hours left until sundown. That'll be enough time to scout about 4 miles in shore briefly around base camp. Everyone split up into your groups and go off in different directions. Mark your path somehow so that you can follow your way back to camp. And try not to get lost, it'll be hard enouh to find ths innocence without having to get side-tracked by searching for you. One last thing, keep a sharp eye out for anything suspicious becuase its most likly a trap."

Sephiroth beckoned for Kuro and the new girl to follow himas he headed off to the left of camp and started slashing at trees to mark the path he was taking.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Allen522

Allen had wrapped his crown clown again around his leg to ease the wieght that he applied to it for each step he took. Once Sephiroth had left with his group he said, "C'mon Lenalee, Rukia. Let's get a move on." and he started leading the two of them right back into the heart of the forest

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Tyki_avi

Tyki fixed his hat again and lulled his head to the side as a Tease melded out from his neck that would guide their way through the forest. "Let's go girls." he said to the three gils that had followed him to the rest of the survivors in the first place and enetered the forest to the right of camp.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:18 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Hakim
Hakim climbed up on his elephant and helped Glenda up as well. "Care for a ride?" he asked the dog demon, their third member.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Glenda
"Don't bother. He probably'll want to walk anyway," Glenda said. She frowned at the half demon. She wasn't a fan of half demons, but she'd never disliked them either as many demons did. The only reason she didn't like this one was because he seemed like he wouldn't treat her as the princess she was.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Ahiru
Duck limped after Tyki. Her ankle was hurting quite a bit, and she could tell after a dozen or so steps that the wound had opened again. I hope I don't mess it up for good, Duck thought miserably. She was a terrible dancer unless she was Princess Tutu, so it wasn't as big a problem if "Duck" couldn't dance, but if the injury affected her as Tutu... Well... She didn't want to think about how that would affect her prince...
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:15 pm

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]
Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Inuyasha
Inuyasha glanced down at the short pink-haired girl, before glancing back up to the kid on the elephant. He scoffed.

"I'll be fine."

He spoke, waving a clawed hand absentmindedly.

"We should start going. I'll mark our path." He spoke, drawing tetsaisga. He was glad that there were some humans to protect here (and he imagined that he'd be doing a lot of protecting), or else his father's fang probably wouldn't have trasnformed. He began walking, figuring that the others in the group would follow. He wanted to get this 'searching' thing done over with. Hell, what he really wanted was to get off the island.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:18 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Ayame
Ayame walked over to Brock, choosing to stand by him so he wasn't caught up in the chaos of everyone getting were they were supposed to be. "You're staying behind as well, correct?" He asked, turning to look at the chef. He wanted to have somebody to ramble to, and he had a lot to talk about. Kyo's many embarrassing fiasco, his wonderful little brother, Yuki. 'Tori, 'Gure, the list went on and on.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:22 pm

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]
Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Moonphase
Hazuki followed one of the many silver-haired men, her eye's widening a bit at the size of his sword. She hadn't really noticed it before. Really, what could anyone possibly need with a sword of that size? She glanced back, noticing one of the other silver-haired dudes drawing a humongous fang shaped sword out of a very small sheath.

Huh.

Must have something to do with the hair.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:01 pm

(i'm fine Very Happy just some mouth surgery cause of multiple reasons...later ill have to get my tonsils out though ugh...and then my grandpa had lung surgery...but everyones ok Very Happy thanks for worrying about me and sorry to worry you)

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 5036

Rika sighed as she followed Allen into the forest. Great, I can already tell that this one is going to be a self appointed leader, just like goggle-head and Hero-boy back home. She shook her head, she really didnt want to think about Ryo, not here anyway. "So, where are we going to head to first? if we travel straight all the way to the other side of the island we will reach another beach and same if we go to the farthest right of the island but the farthest left leads to a cliff. So what do you guys want to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:32 am

"Watch it," Hakim called. He'd notice something glinting in the folliage on the ground just in front of Inuyasha. He tugged a twig off the tree branch above him and tossed it at the trap. The metal thing snapped shut at the trigger.

"Another bear trap?" Glenda rolled her eyes. "Whoever's putting all those traps down really wants to keep us from finding that Innocence or whatever that creep called it." She was getting tired of whoever it was's games.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:40 pm

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"][quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]
Inuyasha glared down at the trap, rolling his eyes. He was getting really sick of all this. And to make everything worse, once he finally got back home, Kagome would probably sit him 500 years into the future.

Avoiding the newly brought to light trap, Inuyasha continued walking. He kept a nose out for anything suspicious.

After all, he didn't want his foot getting snapped off.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:44 pm

Allen blinked a few times a all the information that Rika had thrown at him n ot sure where to behgin with what she sad, "Uhhh.." Allen stuttered out as Timicampy emerged from Allen's collar, "Well you seem to know more about the island then I do. Where do you think would be the best way to start first." Allen was no means the best person to lead a search party whe Allen didn't know where he was going half of the time anyways. Allen's plan was really to just follow Lenalee away from camp and then follow Timicampy on their way back.

Sephiroth walked with the two girls keepingan eye out for traps, some other person or this innocence stuff. You know i wish that ass hole would have told us what this crap looks like, Sephiroth thought irritably to himself as he kept slashing at trees, The I would know what to keep an eye out for. Speaking of which, Sephiroth saw a glint of a metal wire acrosstheir path and he held his hand up to tell the girls to stop. Sephiroth slashed down at the wire and two logs swung down from the trees and slammed together right in front of them. "this guy hd too much free time on his hands" he said allowed as he cut down the two logs and kept the group progressing forward
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:06 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Lenachansge6

Lenalee giggled when she heard Allen's reaction on what Rika said. She wasn't sure where to go either, so she agreed with that Rika would be the best to lead. Even though the cliff didn't sound like the best option to her, being close to a beach was more of her liking. "I wonder if there are actually animals on this island...", she murmered. Being eaten by some kind of wild animal when she was sleeping didn't sound like something to look forward to.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Lasktcopyyf4

Kuro was walking with Sephiroth and Hazuki, hoping their group wouldn't be a victim of a trap. She smiled a bit at Hazuki when she saw that she was looking at Sephiroth's sword. Kuro stopped walking when Sephiroth instructed them to, because he seemed to know much more of all of this than she did. "Relax Sephi-chan, see it as a fun surviving game", she said while moving on again.

Last edited by Lenalee on Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 360
Quote : The road I walk is paved in gold, to glorify my platinum soul.
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:24 pm

Rika sighed as she listened to the other two in her group. she didn't want to lead.

"I wonder if there are actually animals on this island..."

"Yeah, I've seen some animals while I was wondering, there was a cat earlier and I've heard a few birds near the center of the forest so I bet we'll run across some eventually. But, before we just wonder off maybe we should try to figure out a way of making sure we don't walk into any traps." I've yet to get caught in one because of Renamon and I don't plan on experiencing one any time soon just because Renamon has to stay in the shadows. I mean it's not like I need her help anyway. We better get to work on finding this innocence stuff though...but come to think of it, what on earth is innocence anyway? "Also, unlike you two I have no idea what this innocence stuff is. So, besides the barrier, where is the best place to look for it or the person who would be controlling it? If you can tell me that I can tell you the best place to go to find it and we can make a plan. Deal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:09 pm

i'll post. it might give somebody something to do. Oh, and thanks, Hanyou, Sora, for waiting until TODAY to tell me that "Oh, Light replied to Misa about two moths ago", even though i've been looking for that reply since who knows how long ago! T.T

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Misa_a10

Misa gladly took Light's hand and stood up. "Should we look to see if there's anybody else here, Light?" Though, she'd much rather that they had the island to themselves...

She was standing within an obnoxiously close range to Light.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Roxas210

"THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!" Roxas screamed as him, Haruhi, and Mai, continued their crazy journey around the beach. Hadn't they already been here? Everything looked the same! Wasn't there any OTHER survivors?! Someone had to of thrown the rope down the stupid pit.

He continued to lead the two girls until he saw something... Odd... especially for an island... well, at least that's what he thought.

"Is that... an elephant?"

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Haruhi10

Haruhi realized that she wasn't going crazy when Roxas made note that he saw it too. "Yeah, I think it is. Let's go check it out!" she exclaimed as she dashed forward.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Roxas210

"No, wait--" Roxas called, attempting to stop her. Unfortunately, his attempt had no effect. "Ugh! C'mon, Mai!" He grabbed the quiet girl's wrist and pulled her along, chasing after Haruhi, who was running towards an ELEPHANT!

Oddly enough, he didn't find the fact that there was an elephant coming towards them as strange as the fact that he was acting as a maternal figure to who could've been fraternal twins.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:21 pm

"Hold up," Hakim said to Inuyasha, then something to his elephant in Indian. The elephant slowed to a halt.

"More survivors?" Glenda asked, eyeing the group who approached them. She was getting a really bad feeling from two of them. "You haven't stepped in any stupid traps, have you?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:16 am

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Roxas211

Roxas stopped in front of the elephant. He only noticed the people on it when they spoke. "We fell in a pit when we woke up. Are there more traps around here?" He assumed there were, otherwise the small girl probably wouldn't have asked.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Haruhi11

Haruhi stood in front of the elephant, aggravated. There wasn't much mystery to its being here, since there were people riding it. "How did you get an elephant? I didn't think they were native on islands." She asked, deciding that she may as well find out where it came from.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Mai_ka10

Unlike the other two, Mai noticed InuYasha right away. There was something odd about him, and it wasn't the dog ears.

Last edited by kairiandroxas on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:38 am

"Of course there are more traps!" Glenda said, rolling her eyes. "There are bear traps and arrow traps and every trap you can name on this stinking island!"

"Now now, Miss Glenda," Hakim said, trying to calm the demon princess.

"How did you get an elephant? I didn't think they were native on islands."

"They aren't. I brought him." Hakim tilted his head, amused. "I am Hakim, the prince of India. This lovely lady here is Glenda, princess of the demon world. That over there is Inuyasha. You all are...?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:58 am

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Haruhi12

"I'm Haruhi Suzumiya, president of the SOS Brigade," she said, attempting to make her title seem more interesting. She grew interested in this girl. Haruhi had always been interested in Demons, Espers, Time Travelers, Aliens, so and and so forth. And this prince had just called her the princess of the demon world. This might be a good trip, after all.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Roxas213

"I'm Roxas," Roxas said. After a moments pause, he added "And this is Mai."

Deciding to continue some kind of conversation so there wasn't an awkward pause, he asked "Are there more survivors?"
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:01 pm

"Many more," Hakim replied. "We've split up for the moment to search for something called "Innocence." It's apparently what's causing the barrier around the island, so we have to find it to get home. You wouldn't happen to have seen it, would you?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:09 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Roxas214

Roxas raised an eyebrow. "I don't think so..." He had no idea what an "Innocence" looked like.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Haruhi13

Haruhi was growing more intrigued every minute she spent on this island. "We'll help you find it, though!" she volunteered without consulting Roxas or Mai, who was being included in this "we".
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:41 pm

"Survival is a serious business to those who grasp for it." Sephiroth explained as he continued to mark their path, "but to those who know that they will live on no matter what, laugh at those who struggle like its a joke. personally, i just want to get off this accursed island."

Sephiroth lead the two girls around the island for some time looking around for whatever seemed to be abnormal. Sephiroth didn't notice much past that everyone in awhile some smoke was visable from one of the mountian tops near the center of the island. "hmmmm..." he hummed quietly as he started at the mountian in thought. decerning for himself it was a volcano or not.

"Also, unlike you two I have no idea what this innocence stuff is. So, besides the barrier, where is the best place to look for it or the person who would be controlling it? If you can tell me that I can tell you the best place to go to find it and we can make a plan. Deal?

"Eto...." Allen said as he thought about Rikas question. "Well if it's acting on its own, the best place to look would be somewhere where odd occurrences were happening. but if some one has it already..." Allen thought long and hard about some one who was using the innocence for such a purpose and was setting up all these traps, "Well personally i would be somewhere were i wouldn't be running into my own traps, a place that's either naturally difficult to get to or find. know of any place like that?"

Tyki lead the three girls along the path he was randomly taking as the tease fluttering about his head was memorizing it's master's path. he looked behind him to see Duck limping along pathetically and sighed. "are you sure you don't want me to carry you or something?" he asked. weather he really cared about her or not, either way her limping could potentially slow them all down so the best thing would be if she didn't walk.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:58 pm

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]
Inuyasha looked at the newcomers curiously. 'Oh great.' He thought as he glanced over at them. 'More humans. The girls look like highschool students.' He observes. 'Like from Kagome's time.' He discreetly rolled his eyes. Taking another look over he noticed one of the girls looking at him. He stared back, scowling. "What're you staring at?" He grumbled, his ears twitching slightly. Of course, he knew why she was staring, he did look rather odd. But that didn't mean he couldn't be angry about it.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:31 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Mai_ka11

Mai, unlike most people, didn't flinch or look away when InuYasha scowled at her. "I'm looking at the think wearing red and cat ears," she said, without much emotion.

She realized full well that the ears on his head were, in fact, dog ears, not cat ears. It was just fun to tease people.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:49 pm

"Let's just get on with this stupid search!" Glenda shouted, interupting all the conversations and the inevitable reaction Inuyasha would have to the cat ear comment. "The sooner we find this Innocence stuff, the sooner we can get off this God-forsaken speck of rock!" When I become Platnum Princess, I'm gonna blow this place up before I set up all my stores, she thought irritably.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Ahiru
"Y-you don't have to carry me!" Duck cried, before stepping wrong on her injured foot and falling over. She didn't quack this time, thank God, but when she tried to stand up again, she just ended up falling again. She felt a little dizzy, probably from blood loss. "Okay, you might have to," she admitted after a second failed attempt at standing.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:56 pm

"Well there's a mountain near the center of the island. You can somewhat see the top from here. So we can head there from here or maybe we should try to set up camp. What do you guys think?" Rika looked at the other two, not knowing what to think anymore. Strange occurrences? What type of thing is this innocence stuff?

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:24 pm

((okay....i'm gonna try to do something with the people back at "home-base". i miss posting as husky.))

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 10 Husky

Husky walked around their area some, after they moved out from behind the trees of course. Everyone had already left with their designated groups, so there didn't seem to be too much going on. We should really try to get some sort of shelter going... or at least some kind of bed... the young boy thought as he approached their future "home-base".

Husky looked up at the trees, slightly pleased when he noticed the trees were had nothing but fairly large, green leaves. Unfortunately, Husky was a short boy, and couldn't reach. His slightly pleased mood was shot down with that fact.

Sighing, Husky turned to the members of his group. In total, including himself, there were five of them, four of which were boys. Although...the long-silver-haired man seemed more feminine than he probably should. Of course, Husky wasn't one to talk... I'm sure one of them could reach... he thought before saying to the others, "Hey, we should probably get some kind of camp-site going, starting off with some beds," Husky then pointed up at the large leaves. "I was thinking that we could use these to get us started at least... ...Can anyone help me get them down?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:07 pm

Allen looked back the way they came as Rika mentioned setting up camp elsewhere. I really don't want to separate from the group too much with Tyki here on this island, he thought to himself. However, as the idea of Tyki retrieving the innocence before them came into his head he thought to himself, But that might be the only way to keep the innocence safe. "I-I suppose we could do that Rika," Allen managed to say, still unsure about leaving the group, "Yeah, let's do that."

Timicampy flew off of Allen's shoulder and started leading the way to the mountian and recorded the path they were traveling. the little golem was very cautions now after the one human said there was a cat on the island as well.

Tyki sighed apathetically and got down on one knee so that Duck could climb onto his back and he could piggy back her through the trail. Once she was on his back their group pressed onward along the trail. Tyki looked around fro traces of either a green glowing object or some occurrence out of the normal as he searched for the Innocence. However, just about everything seemed normal to him. they did run into another pit fall trap but Tyki was able to pull everyone out.

As they sat on the ledge of the hole, Tyki looked up to see smoke coming from the peak of one of the mountians of the island and asked aloud, "Oye do you think that might be a volcano?"
[/quote]
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content