Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Lost in Blue

+5
Hanyou_Foxgirl
sailorstar165
love4Sora
xTwilightxAngelx
Lenalee
9 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime Lost in Blue

Post by Lenalee Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:34 am

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 2 Lenachansge6

Lenalee shook her head and thanked god Allen hadn't hurt himself. "I'm fine, I woke up next to Amu and the witch girl appeared later", she said while smiling sweetly at Allen. Now that she and Allen met up they could try to escape together, but she couldn't possibly leave the other people behind. Maybe their 'group' should meet up with the other suvivors...

She blushed as well when Glenda and Amu started about the 'boyfriend and girlfriend' thing. "B-boyfriend? We're..." She didn't finish her sentence wanted to say because Amu came their way and she didn't really knew what to answer on that.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 2 Mijnamucz9

Amu sweatdropped when Glenda said that she didn't look like a princess, and that made her think she completely lost her mind. Then another girl appeared, who's name seemed to be Rika, and started to talk about digimon. What kind of island is this? Please tell me this is fairytale island... She sighed and walked over to Allen and Lenalee. "So, Allen was it? Tell me, what's this about a curse? Oh, and Lenalee, you have good-looking boyfriend..." Amu said while nodding at her statement.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 2 Lasktcopyyf4

"You're not? Kuro doesn't understand what a homunculus is", Kuro shook her head and noticed butterfly-guy had a strange name as well. But she liked it. However, she wasn't planning on being eaten by him! "Kuro apologizes, but she'll beat you up if you try to eat her". She happily smiled and followed Sephiroth, agreeing with his idea. "Okay! Let's search for food, food, food!" Kuro hoped that maybe there was some kind of ramen-tree, then she could get her beloved ramen. "Let's go find the ramen-tree!"
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 360
Quote : The road I walk is paved in gold, to glorify my platinum soul.
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouga 1I2 Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:24 am

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 2 Morning

A tooth brush in one hand, a map in the other. Taking care of dental hygene and trying to navigate himself all at the same time. With his obvious proneness to getting lost maybe all of his attention should of been on the map, but that never really helped either. East West North South, all the same when your name was Ryouga Hibiki. Kept brushing while tired eyes just glanced over the page.

There comes a point where you just gotta say, so what? How did walking threw the baron dessert turn into a richly vegetated thick forest? Non of this, not one scrap of it was on his map. According to it this should be Kyushu. Looked up from the thin paper and back to his surroundings. " No one else seems to know where they are either, is this the first time I lost and someone else is too? Well it was bound to happen sooner or later." Hoped his bad sense wasn't spreading like a disease.. Then no one would be found ever again.

That wasn't true, there had been lost people with Ryouga before... mostly because they were unknowing of the lack of direction sense the eternally lost boy possessed and had followed him into only god knows where. But now it seemed from the get go these people had no idea where they were either... Didn't recognize any of them either, so elected to keep to himself until this group made a plan... some of them were really weird looking.
Ryouga 1I2
Ryouga 1I2
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 71
Quote : " I'm saying hi... saying hi.... Nothing more to it....... yeah."
Registration date : 2008-12-02

http://myspace.com/appearing_girlie

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:07 am

((ok ryouga that could be any group that you're talking about. which one is it?))

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 2 Allen522

Assuming that the "demon girl" and this "rika" weren't going to stop arguing, Allen rubbed the back of his head as the pink haired girl asked about his curse. "Well you see..." Allen started as the painful memory for when he turned Mana into an akuma. He brought his hand to his eye again before he dropped it, looked down and said, "I'd rather not talk about it..."

"Oh, and Lenalee, you have good-looking boyfriend..."

Allen froze up out of embarrassment again not only because of the boyfriend and girl friend thing but also from the unexpected compliment; Allen never considered himself good looking with the white hair and the curse scar. "Uhhh..thanks?" Allen said hesitantly. Although they weren't boyfriend and girlfriend, Allen sorta hope they might be at one point and he hoped that Lenalee wouldn't consider this flirting.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 2 Papillion_4-1

As Papillion strutted along behind the two, he explained to Kuro, "A Homunculus is a being created by Alchemy..." Thinking that she wouldn't know what alchemy was and also because he didn't feel like explaining it all, he added on, "Which is a type of science."

Papillion drooped his head once he heard the comment about the "ramen-tree" and he said to the strange girl, "I'm sorry miss, but ramen isn't grown on trees, it's made in factories, which there are none on this island. You're not very bright are you..." She must be something like a robot or something that's designed to look that old but must be a new model, he thought to himself. Papillion was aware of the like but he just never seen one before, let alone be trapped on an island with one.

It didn't take them long before they saw a coconut tree infront of them. Papillion said, "ask and you shall receive Ikitakumasu..."

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 2 Sephiroth-poster1

The whole time, Sephiroth was resisting the urge to just turn around and slice both of them in half. Not now Sephiroth, he thought to himself as they walked, ....Maybe later....

When they saw the coconut tree, Sephiroth noticed somehting glimmer suspiciously down in the sand and he sliced hie sword between Papillion and his path, missiong him only by an inch. "Wait a second." He said as he then brought his 6 foot long sword donw where he saw the glimmer. Sephiroth noticed he cut a metal wire attached to two trees and it was the that 10 dart shooters came out of the fake trees and shot poision tipped darts across the way.

"It looks like the survivors aren't alone on this island." Sephiroth commented as he looked for any more Booby traps as they neared the tree. Once they didn't see any more, he came up to the tree and cut down three bunches from the tree and said, "Take as many as you can." Sephiroth took three into one arm as he held his blade with the other. As he began to walk away he marked each tree with a slice to show the way back to the coconut tree while keeping an eye out for more traps.

Papillion took three as well and began to juggle them as he sang to himself, "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts. Dee-da-la-dee...♫" Papillion followed Sephiroth back to the shore, which he noticed they were drifting off in another direction from which they came. However, who was Papillion to argue with a man with a 6 foot long sword?
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:49 am

Lenalee saw Allen's painful look and gave him her 'are you okay' look. "E-eh, Amu, please don't worry about that", she smiled at Amu and hoped she wouldn't go on about the subject. But she couldn't really blame her since she didn't know... She put her hand on Allen's shoulder and hoped Allen wouldn't be down about this.

Lenalee giggled at Allen's reaction at Amu's compliment and noticed that there was still this misunderstanding about them being boyfriend and girlfriend. I think I'll just... let it be, for now?

Amu was surprised by Allen's answer and why he wouldn't tell her? Wasn't it just some kind of bad guy who cursed him? That's how it goes in fairytales. "Okay then... I guess?", she said when Lenalee also avoided the subject.

"You're welcome. You remind me of a prince in a fairytale", she smiled at Allen and Lenalee and hoped Lenalee wouldn't be mad, since she wouldn't steal someone's boyfriend.

Kuro took some coconuts and didn't really know what do do with those weird looking things. However, the biggest surprise today was still that there wasn't a ramen-tree! "Kuro's ramen... She had no idea there wasn't a ramen-tree. You see, Kuro came from another world, that's why she doesn't know most things you humans have here. Kuro also doesn't know that 'science'-thing you talk about", she told Papillion while trying to imitate his juggling. It didn't went well, since she dropped all of her coconuts. "Hey Mr. Silver Hair, what's your name? Kuro knows the name of butterfly-guy, but not yours".
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:50 pm

Okay so she's an alien, not a robot... Papillion thought to himself as stopped juggling to keep the girl from imitating him, yeah...like that makes much more sense. Papillion decided to give up reasoning with the girl and continued to follow Katana-kun.

An other worldly being huh? Sephiroth thought to himself as he continued to look for traps and mark trees, I wonder if she's related to mother...

"Hey Mr. Silver Hair, what's your name? Kuro knows the name of butterfly-guy, but not yours".

"It's Sephiroth." He stated plainly as he sliced at another tree. after cutting away some foliage, the three of them found themselves back at the beach. Sephiroth cut an X in into a tree where they had just emerged so that they would know where to start their path once again. Sephrioth turned slightly to see two boys riding on top of...an elephant...

"I'm going to sit down and take a drink before i start hallucinating some more." Sephiroth said as he stuck hi sword into the ground, sat down, leaned his back up against the flat side of the blade, sliced a gash into one of his coconuts and began to drink the milk inside of it.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:38 pm

Kuro did a step back when she saw the elephant, mainly because she'd never seen one before. "What's that...?" She asked, wondering how the two people on the elephant could control such a huge animal. "Maybe they're Motosumitama as well..." If not then they must be another weird being, just like Papillion. If Kuro ever leaves this island she has alot to tell Keita. No wait, she has to leave this island! Kuro needs to find her brother before it's too late.
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:26 pm

(Duck was too busy worrying about whether Tyki saw her naked or not to answer his question.)
Anime Lost in Blue - Page 2 Hakim
"That's about it," Hakim said in response to Husky's question. He kicked lightly behind his elephant's ears and said "forward" in Indian.

The elephant lurched into motion in its awkward gait. "Oh, before I forget, do you suffer from motion sickness?" Hakim had completely forgotten that those not used to riding on elephants could become rather ill, like his friend Will.

"Stop," Hakim said suddenly in Indian. The elephant came to a halt before a strange silver-haired man with a sword. A few others were with him, but his focus was on the swordsman his elephant had almost stepped on.

Excuse me," he said in perfect English, "who might you be?"

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 2 Glenda
"Only babies play card games," Glenda replied coldly to Rika. "If you're the best of them, then you're the Queen of the Babies!" She yawned. "I'm getting bored with this conversation. I now declare this argument over."

She glanced over at Amu and Lenalee, but her eyes focussed on Allen. Curse or not, he is pretty cute, she thought as she looked him up and down. Hopefully the curse I'm sensing isn't like the one on those damn frogs. The only thing that frightened the demon princess were frogs. She could handle rats and crows and even spiders, but frogs she could not stand.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 2 Ahiru
"No, I'm afraid I haven't, Mr.," Duck replied. There was something off about the man before her, but she couldn't place what. She knew he couldn't possibly have one of Mythos's heart shards. Her necklace would have reacted if that was the case. "Um... Do you know where we are?'

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:51 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 2 Renamon

Renamon looked on as more people arrived. She watched as they reacted to the situation differently, obviously they were just as confused about what was going on than she and Rika were. Renamon didn't want to have to do anything to any of them but knowing Rika she might have to...

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 2 5036

Rika stared at the pink haired 'princess' in front of her. How DARE she call her a baby for playing a card game. Not that she had played it much since she had discovered Digimon were real of course, but still! "I'm the baby?" she asked after a moment before continuing in a quiet deadly voice, "Whose the one that is backing out of an argument because she got 'bored'? Hmmph more likely you just don't have a decent argument and don't want to accept defeat so your looking for an easy way out."

Rika then turned her back to the 'little princess' to look at the others. All that she seemed to see though were a couple of flustered idiots. Rolling her eyes she scanned the beach again, once again taking in the barrier that looked digital. She would have to get Renamon to take a closer look later that night when it wouldn't be so easy for her to be seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:53 pm

Sephiroth looked up at the two on the elephant as the halucinations spoke to him. Sephiroth took another drink, thinking that he was seeing things out of thirst. When the illusions didn't disappear, he looked over at Papillion and said, "Butterfly," not really caring to call him by whatever name he had for himself, "Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Sephiroth looked back up at the two on the elephant, still expecting them to disappear.

"It's Papillion," Papillion corrected Sephiroth as he looked at the Elephant as well and said, "And if you're talking about the Two lads on top of an Elephant then yes, I'm seeing the same thing, you're not seeing things...I think..." Papillion couldn't fathom how or why an Elephant made it to the island but either way he felt he should answer the guy's question.

"That there would be Sephiroth," Papillion said as he nodded his hed in the swordman's direction, "I'm Papillion and that over there is Kuro; we're survivors of the ship wreak." Papillion looked over the dark skin person again and said, "Are you a local or are you from the cruise ship as well?"

Allen glanced around as he thought, Well, if everyone's okay, i guess we should do something about food and water... Allen look at the purple-haired girl who seemed to be boring a hole into Allen's head with her gaze. Is she staring at me? Allen thought as he looked around behind him as to what else she could be looking at.

Allen looked passed her to see a few human figures in the distance and a large er figure which looked an awful lot like an elephant. Allen shielded his eyes from the sun to make sure his eyes werent decieving him. Once he wasn't sure any more, he pointed in the direction of the figure for Lenalee and the pink haired girl to follow and said, "I-is that an elephant?"

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 2 Tyki_avi

Tyki sighed when he discovered that the duck girl had no clue where Road was. Tyki looked back down at the girl when she asked where they were. Tyki looked around for signs of what island they could be on but found none. "I'm afraind i don't know either." Tyki admitted as he continued top look around for signs of their location or life. Well, he thought, I'm sure there are more survivors and Road has to be around here somewhere.

Tyki looked back down at the girl and asked her as he held out a gentlman's hand, "Well I need to find my niece. Would you like to accompany me and help me find her?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:58 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 2 Ayame
The two hadn't been walking for very long, whe Ayame spotted more people off in the distance. He gasped, placing both hands on his cheeks.

"Look doggy-san! People! And they appear to have . . . conconuts!"

He flounced towards the group, noticing one silverhaired man already sitting down and drinking. He grinned, random sparkles appearing around him. The only explanation for that is that he's, well, Ayame.

"Pardon me," He asked the man politely, noticing his extremely big sword. "I was wondering if you and your party would share some of your fruit?"

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 2 Inuyasha
Inuyasha sighed, glad that there were more people hair. Another minute alone with that insane man and he probably would have ended up slicing him in half. His ears twitched as he looked at everyone. Choosing to stay silent, he scowled slightly when he noticed the other silver-haired dudes sword.

It was . . . bigger than his . . .

Inuysha pouted.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:05 pm

Sephiroth looked over his shoulder when he heard a new voice from behind him. He wasn't as surprised to see the two others behind him since they looked realtivly normal (compaired to the appearance of the random elephant). The only things that put him slightly off guard was the sparkles around the man talking to him and the extra pair of ears on the other man's head. This is just getting wierder and wierder, he thought to himself as he reached for a coconut and threw it at the sparking man. "Here," he said, "We know how to get back to that tree so take one, just eat it sparingly." Sephiroth took a small sip of his coconut now that he knew was wasn't going to die of thirst.

Papillion noticed the two new people. He was automatically attracted to the man with the sparking around him. Ohh i like him, he thought to himself, he's got an air of elegance like my outfit. However, he was a bit set off by how both of them had long silver hair lik this Sephiroth Character.

"Uhhh..." Papiullion said as he pointed at the two new people, "Are these like your relatives Sephiroth? they have your hair."

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:06 pm

"I'm afraid I'm no more a local than you," Hakim replied. "I just happened to get off the ship with my wonderful elephant, here." He glance at Kuro a little ways away, and then back at Sephiroth and Papillion. "Papillion is French for 'butterfly,' is it not? Such an odd but elegant name." The butterfly-man seemed strange to Hakim. It was best to get on his good side before anything bad happened.

He glanced up when he saw two more silver-haired men. One reminded him of a snake and the other had dog ears. So many strange people on this island.

"What was that, baby?" Glenda snapped angrily. "I am a princess, I'll remind you! I may not look it, but I'm way older than you! I'm seventeen, I'll have you know!" This girl was seriously ticking her off. "I automatically outrank you in both position and age, brat!"

Hakim glanced the other way. "Did you just hear shouting?" he asked, tilting his head.

Well, he doesn't seem mean. Duck smiled. "Sure, Mr.! I don't know where I'm going, but we can watch each other's backs. My name's Duck," she said, offering her hand for him to shake.

(Gotta log off. See ya!)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:15 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 2 Ayame
Ayame, overjoyed at having something to drink, smiled brightly, going into his rambling mode when he heard the other man's question.

"Oh, I'm fairly sure that we're not related." He said, tilting his head to the side. "But now I do notice! My word, how many people on this island have long silver hair? That was kind of my trademark . . . "

Ayame thought for a moment about pouting, but decided against it.

"I'm just glad that we're on someplace that's so warm!"

Because if they weren't, then he'd probably have transformed into a shivering little snake. And then where would that get him?

"Oh how rude of me, I've forgotten to introduce myself."

He smiled brilliantly, golden eyes flickering slightly in the sun.

"I am Ayame Sohma, pleasure to meet all of you. And now that you mention it, I did hear something just now . . ." He added his the last sentence on, aware that he had completely ignored the question the first time.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 2 Inuyasha
The half-demon was getting tired of that Ayame's incessent chatter. Did he ever shut up? It reminded him of Shippo on a sugar high. Not to mention that it was slightly dusturbing that they both had silver hair and golden eyes.

"Inuyasha." He muttered, if only to shut the rambling man up. And his ears twitched slightly as he listened to the noise that guy had been talking about.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 2 Husky

Husky jolted forward slightly as the elephant started moving. That...threw me off a little bit... Listening to Hakim's question, Husky soon realized that he was infact feeling a little sick. But it wasn't enough to actually have Hakim stop the elephant.

Before he could answer, the elephant stopped so suddenly--jolting Husky forward again. He looked around, wondering why they had stopped, and who Hakim was talking to.

It was this silver long-haired guy dressed in all black, leaning against a really tall sword. This somewhat frightened Husky. But even more so, he was slightly irritated. I have short hair, so why is it that I'm always being mistaken for a girl? That guy have better be called a girl from time-to-time, with that long hair of his...

Husky sweatdropped when they were being ignored, purposely. This irritated Husky even more, but he was calmed down slightly when this...Papillion answered for the irritating man--who was supposedly known as Sephiroth.

Even if he didn't really want to, Husky jumped down from the elephant and walked on over to the other surviors. "I'm Husky. I, too, am from the ship wreck." Husky glanced around at everyone, a little surprised. Everyone here seems so different from everyone else.

Husky looked back up at Hakim, keeping his ears wide open for any sounds. He did in fact hear more shouting, which was annoying him. "Yeah, I do. Perhaps we should all go find the other surviors... I'm sure all that shouting's coming from some other group of people."

((grr..............i just had to edit my post five times because people kept posting (thank god hanyou's last post didn't cause me to make anymore changes)..........it's good now......it's all good.....*irritated twitch*))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:22 pm

"I'm so sorry, 'your highness' i didn't mean to offend you." Rika's voice was full of sarcasm before she muttered. "Just stating the obvious." Rika had not once turned back as she spoke over her shoulder, choosing to keep her back to the spoiled brat because she knew it would irritate her more then anything else she had said.

"Oh!" Rika said suddenly as though something had just occurred to her. Turning back to the angered girl she spoke once again, "Just so you know 'princess' you're not the only one stuck on this island, so get your head out of the clouds rank in your homeland, where ever that may be, does not matter here. none of us are under your 'rule' in case you didn't noticed so don't go thinking that you can just order us around because you've been spoiled all your life. I hate to be the one to tell you but, 'princess', life isn't fair, easy and it sure doesn't come with born privileges, trying earning a 'rank' not being born into it."

Rika turned on her heel and stalked into the shadow of the trees, she sure didn't want to be caught away from Renamon if it came to this girl using the 'magic' she claimed to have. Plus, she hated company and was getting more and more annoyed by the minute from the little group.

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:28 pm

Sephiroth threw an agitated glance over to Papillion as he made his comment and said very darkly, "No. I've never even seen these people before in my life." Putting his coconut down into his lap to save the mucle inside for later, Sephiroth Leaned his head against his blade and shut his eyes to try and rest a little before enevitably moving again.

As he heard three of the four names announced, Sephiroth simply stated "Pleasure."

"That is correct!" Papillion said to the indian once he heard him ask about his name, but also to avoid talking to Sephiroth, "I thought it was elegant too, thank you.

Papillion heard the voice too and looked down the beack to see another group of people down the way. must be one of them shouting for help, he thought to himself. As the one called Husky noticed the same thing, Papillion suggested, "We should probably and go meet up with them as well." Papillion couldn't really care since he really didn't need to eat or help for healing becauyse of his kakugane. However, for the sake of the others he though he should throw that out there.

Tyki smiled for the girl as well as she shook his hand. He took off his top hat and went down to one knee as he still held her hand, "I am lord Tyki Mikk, pleasure to meet you." Tyki stood back up as he brushed some sand off himself and said, "Well, let's start walking this way in the shade." he said pointing down the way he was going before. "It's best that we stay out of the sun as much as possible."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:54 am

((Wowa. O>O I refuse to go to bed early again, I miss important stuff...))

Lenalee wondered what Allen was talking about when he said 'elephant', but she soon noticed the animal as well. "I think... it is?" She also noticed some people standing near the elephant, so she guessed that it was some kind of pet. "Let's take a look, they're probably from the cruise as well. Uhm, Princess Demon and Rika-chan, was it? Are you coming as well? There might be more people over there, so I was thinking we should check it out", she said while hoping Glenda and Rika will stop their argument already. Activating my innocence will be much faster, but these people here don't know about innocence, so maybe it's better to just walk. On the other hand, they don't look as normal people as well.

Amu nodded and was planning on taking a look as well. She was pretty nervous, because those people might be from some evil tribe who would try to kill them! They had an elephant, which wasn't very normal. "U-uhm, yeah, let's give it a try. But I'm not going first. N-not that I'm afraid or something..." She quickly looked the other way and hoped she managed to look like her 'cool and spicy' self.

Kuro pouted when Sephiroth said he didn't know her, because that obviously wasn't true. "How mean, Sephi-chan. Kuro knows you!" Papillion and the guy on the elephant seemed to get along quite well, which made her happy. "Kuro thinks it's nice to meet you", she said while smiling sweetly at the four new people. "Inuyasha-san reminds Kuro of Puni Puni, her dog". She ment it as a compliment, since she loved Puni Puni very much. Too bad he wasn't here with her now... "Sephi-chan, what do we do now?" Kuro had taken a liking to Sephiroth, even though he seemed to act cold against everyone, she thought he was nice.
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouga 1I2 Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:07 am

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 2 Morning

They all seemed pretty occupied with the elephant and Ryouga really didn't know how to just converse so decided to just continue his journey. After all, Ranma wasn't going to beat up himself... unfortunately. That idiot, it was probably his fault Ryouga was here anyway. Because if something went wrong in Ryougas life, it was always Ranmas fault.

Raining outside = Ranma

Fell in a dirt hole = Ranma

Couldn't find a decent breakfest= Ranma

Had a nightmare= Ranma

Kept hearing crappy poetic lines while day dreaming=... Kuno

Well most of the time it was Ranma anyway.

Walked to the wall that Sephiroth had trouble piercing knowing his technique was going to surpass the silver haired ancient. " Ok it's all commin down... Breaking point technique, Bakusaitenketsu!" The moment his fist made contact, he was sent flying back breaking threw 2 trees and plastering against the third... Didn't seem to have the kind of finesse Sephiroths failure had.
Ryouga 1I2
Ryouga 1I2
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 71
Quote : " I'm saying hi... saying hi.... Nothing more to it....... yeah."
Registration date : 2008-12-02

http://myspace.com/appearing_girlie

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:36 pm

((ryouga if you're gonna make comments at my characters get it right. sephiroth never tried to break down the wall. papillion and tyki tried to bypass it but not sephiroth)
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:11 pm

"Hello over there!" Hakim called to the other group. "Are you locals or fellow ship wreck survivors?" He hoped that if they were locals they spoke English or Indian. After all, it would get difficult if they couldn't understand each other.

Glenda glanced over at the man shouting. "Is he riding an elephant?" she asked, an eyebrow raised. There were a couple other people there as well, a bunch with silver hair. She glanced over at Lenalee and the others. "I say we talk to them and see if they know anything about what's going on."

"Okay, Lord Mikk," Duck said politely. She'd never met a noble before. Well, she had met a prince, but he didn't have any emotions and thus didn't care if he was called "prince" or not. "Let's go into the shade."

She took a step on top of a pile of leaves. A noose wrapped around her foot and she was pulled into the air by a rope. "QUACK!!!" she cried in shock, and poof, she was a duck again with her clothes hitting the ground below her.

Uh oh... This is bad. REALLY bad.

(It is a booby-trapped island, after all)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Junoan Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:14 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 2 Vlcsna10

"Boriiing ! It's so boring ! No fun ! Why are you not talking ?" Road was bored. The green-haired boy hadn't talked since their awakening in the beach. Except to ask her if she known where they actually were. When she responded no, the boy keeped and indifferent expression on his face and walked away, letting her behind. This boy was really a rude person ! He didn't acknowledge her when she tried to introduce herself. "Hey ! Don't ignore me !!" shout angrily Road when the boy continued to walk ahead her like she wasn't there. Oh as she would have loved to give him a lesson. But she couldn't. She doesn't want to be alone in this unknown place where she couldn't use her power to open a door to quit this island. And even she could, she had to retrieve her uncle before.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 2 66624111

Annoying. It was the word he could think to describe this strange blue-haired girl who doesn't stop to bother him. Since his awakening in this island, he was walking randomly along with this girl-he-don't-recall-her-name though she has introduced herself. He was bad at remembering people's name. His only interest was playing tennis and he remembered better the name of tennis players he considers worth to. And drinking his favorite drink grape Ponta. Oh and Karupin, his Himalayan cat too ! He stopped. His cat was with him in the cruse. He became worried. Where is it ?

(Could I put Karupin in too ? If it's the case, the other can rp the cat too ! ^^ Oh and tell me, please if i have made some error, please...)
Junoan
Junoan
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 93
Quote : Do I want to find a cure against D.Gray-Mania ? No... I don't think so... ^__^' I apologize to you if my English is bad !
Registration date : 2008-11-18

http://junoan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:26 pm

"It's Sephiroth, not Sephi-chan," Sephiroth said coldly to Kuro at the unappreciated nickname, "And I was referring to this two when i said I never met them, not you." Knowing that this was probably the time that they would start moving, Sephiroth gathered his coconuts in his left arm as he stood up and cracked his neck by throwing it to either side of his head. He then drew his sword from the sand and slung over his shoulder.

"What are we gonna do?" repeated Sephiroth as he placed an emphasis on we, "well I am going to go find a fresh water source so i don't die of dehydration, find something to make a shelter with so I don't die of heart stroke and I 'm going to go figure you a way to get passed that damn barrier so I can get out of this hell of a sand box, while not getting myself murdered by the booby traps set up in that jungle. Whether or not you guys tag along or not is your decision."

With that, Sephiroth started walking off in the direction towards the other group, not hoping to really mingle so much with them but just figuring that they might have found something and that was why they all were just standing there. he noticed that they were coming near him and he just thought, Oh well, but i bet there might be something over there anyways.

Allen nodded his head at Lenalee's idea and started walking towards the group with the four other girls. As they neared the group he noticed a man in all black coming near them with a bunch of coconuts and a really big sword. Uh oh, Allen thought to himself as he tried to walk infront of Lenalee to protect her, What's he gonna do with that sword?

It wasn't long that they were in the shade when, Tyki watched as the girl was pulled up into a tree by a hidden noose and she turned into a duck again. Well, he thought as he looked up and scratched his head, that's interesting. "seems like you have a unique power." he said as he concentrated on the air around his feet. It was then that Tyki started to float up into the air and up to the small yellow duck and said, "I have a unique gift as well. now hold still and I'll get you down."

Tyki untied the knot and gently brought the little duck back to the ground. As he stood back he said, "Well ummm...how do you change back exactly?" he say how she dipped her foot into the water to change back before but he didn't want to bring that fact to attention before because she seemed embarrassed about the whole thing before.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:47 pm

((@Junoan: You can put the cat in, I guess. Is it just a normal pet or...?))

Lenalee sweatdropped when guy with the sword and the girl fell into a hole. She wasn't really expecting that. Lenalee took Allen's example and followed him, but she was shocked when a sword came flying out of the hole and thought that Allen would be done for for a moment. She sighed in relief that that wasn't the case and saw Kuro and Sephiroth coming out. "U-uhm, I'm Lenalee. Who might you be?" Lenalee waited for the rest to come up here and introduce themselves. "Princess Demon, Rika-chan!"

Amu stayed back and still didn't trust the guy with the sword, even though the girl he was with didn't look half as dangerous as he did. However, since Allen and Lenalee weren't killed yet she decided to come out and hide herself behind Lenalee. She ignored her when she asked why she was hiding, and knew it was for the better. She wasn't going to get killed on this island. "I'm Amu...", she simply said and didn't wanted to attract attention.

Kuro thanked Allen for his help and Sephiroth for 'saving' her. "Kuro will give you her... I don't know what the name is anymore... but Sephi-chan can have them. Kuro will be fine, because she's a Motosumitama", she said while giving him her coconuts. Sephi-chan is human after all, so he won't last as long as Kuro... She left out the fact that she could easily jump out of hole though. "Kuro's name is Kuro. Nice to meet you", she told Lenalee when she asked for her name.

Last edited by Lenalee on Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:09 pm

Rika followed as the group headed toward the elephent...she wasnt quite sure why there was an elephent on the island but then again there also was a demon princess...she sighed as she gained on them. Why can't things go normally for once??? first Digimon turn out to be real then there is a threat to both the real world and the digital world, we almost get destroyed and now I'm stuck on some stupid island with a bunch of stupid pampered idiots.

Rika looked ahead to the two figures that had detached themselves from the other group. One of the two seemed to have a large sword and the other just looked ditsy as she ran after the first. well I don't have to much to worry about, Renamon could easly take care of that sword if it came to a fight...though I'd rather it didn't, i just want to kick back and relax until it comes time to brake that infernal barrier. Right in front of her, Rika watched with nothing but hummor in her eyes as the girl approching them fell into a hole at her feet dragging her companion down with her.

Amused now Rika continued on with a grin on her face as she watched the others rush ahead to help the newcomers out.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 2 Renamon

Renamon followed silently in the trees always keeping watch on both Rika and the one approching her master with a large sword. the sword will not be a problem so long as Rika is there but I am not in the mood to fight or even reveal myself. Renamon soon looked on in disbelief as both of the newcomers went down in a trap that could have been spotted from a mile away. What amatures. Was Renamon's first thought about them.

She looked toward Rika to see her smirking with the hummor that came with the accident. Renamon smiled to herself, it was good to know that it didn't matter where they were Rika would always be Rika...Though I do wonder how long it will be until she realize that the 'princess' had never replied to her last remarks. With a slight chuckle Renamon made herself invisible in the trees once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:24 pm

Papillion sighed at Sephiroths little rant and turned to the others and said, "Well as much of an ass he can be, he's got a point. The island is booby trapped for some odd reason and we need to survive long enough to get out of here. We might as well go follow him. he seems to have a better sense of things in a survival situation."

Papillion turned to go follow after Sephiroth and Kuro when all of a sudden they both dis appeared into a hole in thew sand. "I spoke too soon i guess..." Papillion said to himself, now looking for more sand traps in the sand.

As Sephiroth neared the others he looked at the sand before him and saw something in the sand and thought, Something's not right here... However, before he could stop or react, the Kuro girl and bumped into hm and knocked both of them into a 10 foot deep sand trap. "Saw that coming" he muttered to himself as he looked around his new surrounds and Kuro who was now laying on top of him. Sephiroth saw how his coconuts were buried in the sand and he thought, Damn, sand got into my open coconut, now i only have two good ones...

Allen was surprised to see the two people approaching them just suddenly disappear into the ground. Out of his good-hearted nature, Allen ran to where they disappeared; 6-foot-long sword or not, he felt the need to help. Allen looked over the ledge of the hole and shouted down, "Do you need help?"

"Just take my sword." Sephiroth grunted as he reached over Kuro for it and tossed it up at the newcomer.

"Gah!?!" Allen retorted as the sword came flying up at him. He fumbled with it in his hands as he tried to get a steady grip on the blade without cutting himself. Allen let out a sigh of relief when he had it by the hilt with two hands. Allen looked up at the blade and thought, I wonder what Kanda would do if his Mugen was this long...

Sephiroth then floated out of the hole with Kuro in his arms while she was holding onto his food supply. Sephiroth landed gently on his feet and carefully let down Kuro. He walked over to the white haired boy and said, "I'll take my sword back now." Sephiroth slung the blade back over his shoulder after the boy quickly handed the blade back to him.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content