Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Lost in Blue

+5
Hanyou_Foxgirl
sailorstar165
love4Sora
xTwilightxAngelx
Lenalee
9 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 9 Empty Re: Anime Lost in Blue

Post by love4Sora Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:01 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 9 Husky

Husky was caught off guard when the the boy named Allen protected him from Sephiroth's attack. I--I could've been killed by that guy... The thought made Husky woozy. "Th--thanks for...uh...saving me..." Husky didn't like to admit that he was saved, but knew he should at least say something.

Glancing down at Allen's leg, Husky gasped, not sure of what he should do. He himself has never really cared for anyone's wounds, nor has anyone really had to care for any of his own, since he didn't get injured seriously too often.

Of course, Husky was trying to decipher what Tyki was talking about. He didn't want to believe it, but after seeing Allen's crazy cape in action, he couldn't help but believe it. He agreed with the panicking Lenalee, though. Allen's wounds were serious, and had to be attended to.

"Husky. Are you okay?"

Husky looked up at Amu, and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. But I'm a little worried about Allen's wound..." he said, glancing back down at Allen's injured leg.

Just as he was about to ask Amu if she knew how to attend to wounds, Husky heard another "poof". He quickly looked in the direction of which the noise came from, and slapped his forhead. You gotta be kidding me... The tutu girl, and from what he could tell, she was really the girl known as Duck, turned back into a small yellow duck.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:31 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 9 5036

Rika stepped forward, speaking for the first time in a while to the group. Her main focus, however, was the one they called Tyki. "Whether the barrier is this innocence stuff your talking about or not i really don't care. Either way, it is clearly meant to keep whoever comes to this island here and their abilities in check and reduced. So until we find a way off of this island it's better to work together. So stop this pointless fighting...ALL of you!"

Rika knew that there was a chance that she would be attacked by Tyki but she didn't care she knew Renamon would help her if it came to that, after all as far as she could tell it was only earth products like swords and people that he could go through. At least now i know why Renamon was worried about this guy. He is bad news but as long as there is a chance he can't touch anything digital or partly digital then Renamon and I will be fine. Thank you Alice and Doberman for delivering the stuff we needed to turn partly digital. I never thought I would need it since the D-reaper was defeated though.

Rika ignored the girl named Duck that just turned into an actual duck, she didn't care about those things, all she cared about was stalling or stopping the fight that was about to begin again.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 9 Renamon

Renamon watched on guard as her Tamer picked a fight with the unusual Tyki. She knew that she would be able to react in a moments notice if something was going to happen to Rika as well as she knew that Rika knew what she was doing. Sometimes though i just wish that she would think things through before she started something, instead of in the middle of it. Oh well I will just watch and wait.

Last edited by rika4life on Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:17 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 9 Tyki_avi

"Kuro thinks that we'll manage. Can we get rid of you now?"

Tyki gave the strange girl with a cold glare as she threatened to help the long-katana wielder. "Girl, I don't think you realize that no one on this island, except Allen and that Lenalee, can even lay a finger on me. Don't throw a threat at someone unless you can actually follow through on it."

It was at that moment that the ballerina in his arms tried to stand up on her own but quacked and turned into a Duck...again. I had a feeling that was Duck, he thought to himself as he picked up the duck and her clothes and placed her in a thickly vegetated area, went to the water bags, swiped his hand through the leaves, picked up some water, and then flicked the water on Duck yet again to change her back.

"Whether the barrier is this innocence stuff your talking about or not i really don't care. Either way, it is clearly meant to keep whoever comes to this island here and their abilities in check and reduced. So until we find a way off of this island it's better to work together. So stop this pointless fighting...ALL of you!"

Tyki eyed the defenseless girl curiously as she spouted words as if she was high and mighty. "Well at least someone on this accursed island kinda gets what I'm saying." he said as he rolled his eyes and suck his hands in his coat pockets. "If you don't believe me, fine, try to kill me. If somehow you succeed, then you'd go and find the Innocence and whoever is controlling it. However, assuming that you can touch the accomidator with his barrier abilities, you will then try to stop him which the only way would be to destroy his source of power which is the Innocence, and then realize that you can't destroy it and then you'd be trapped on this island forever."

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 9 Papillion_4-1

As the fight started to calm down a little and Tyki explained the situation further, Papillion walked over to the Allen kid, noticing that his leg was badly injured. Well he must be worth saving if Sephiroth has some ouce of respect to him, he thought as he kneeled down to look at Allen's wound. He reached into the crotch of his outfit and pulled out the kakugane and he placed it on top of Allen's wound. "Here," Papillion said as he rested the hunk of metal on his leg, "This is a Kakugane. It might not be this "almighty Innocence" but it has healing properties that will fix that wound up."

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 9 Allen522

Allen was a little grossed out by where the "kakugane" came from but Allen was greatful that someone on the island could heal. still a little weirded out about having something that was touching another man's part on his leg, Allen said awkwardly, "Uhhh...th-thank you."

"If you don't believe me, fine, try to kill me. If somehow you succeed, then you'd go and find the Innocence and whoever is controlling it. However, assuming that you can touch the accomidator with his barrier abilities, you will then try to stop him which the only way would be to destroy his source of power which is the Innocence, and then realize that you can't destroy it and then you'd be trapped on this island forever."

"That's not true!" Allen retorted, "if he can use the innocence then he's an exorcist. There's no need to kill him or destroy the Innocence."

"Normally that may be the case for you, Shounen." Tyki retorted back, "however, this "exorcist" set up all these traps that have not only hurt you but other humans. Do you really think that he's using this power to serve your God?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:00 pm

"Well at least someone on this accursed island kinda gets what I'm saying."

Rika's violet eyes flashed as she saw that he thought she was harmless. But then again she really didn't know yet if Renamon would be effective against him or not, nor did she want to find out anytime soon considering that meant Renamon would have to reveal herself. She closed her eyes to calm herself and listened to the rest of his explanation. Considering she knew nothing about this innocence stuff she thought it was a reasonable explanation, and really as long as a fight didn't start up again she didn't care. Well as long as he doesn't go overboard with anything and stays calm, I guess I'll give him a chance and listen to what he's saying. Him and that Allen guy seems to at least understand what this stupid barrier is made of. Ugh, I hate feeling useless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:21 am

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 9 Lenachansge6

Lenalee was really grateful that Papillion helped Allen out, and sighed in relief. "Thank you so much for healing Allen… Papillion was your name, wasn't it?" She smiled sweetly at Papillion and hoped she might be able to do something in return later. "Are you okay now, Allen?"

"However, this "exorcist" set up all these traps that have not only hurt you but other humans. Do you really think that he's using this power to serve your God?"

"We don't know, but we'll hear him out before we do anything. And you as a Noah is probably just looking for an excuse to kill an accommodator!" Lenalee wasn't going to let Tyki destroy innocence, even if that was keeping them on this island. And no matter what he said, she didn't trust him in the slightest bit.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 9 Sdfcopyvu3

Amu was happy that Husky was okay, but Allen's leg seemed badly injured. Thank God the butterfly man showed up and healed him. Amu sighed and continued listening to Tyki's story. He was obviously the bad guy in her eyes, but it looked like he wasn't lying about the barrier. She didn't really care how, but she wanted to leave this island. But that Tyki guy had to stay away from her, she'd rather not be involved with him.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 9 Lasktcopyyf4

Kuro grinned and thought that that guy was a little too full of himself. It annoyed her and she stuck out her tongue.

"Girl, I don't think you realize that no one on this island, except Allen and that Lenalee, can even lay a finger on me. Don't throw a threat at someone unless you can actually follow through on it."

"Oh? You think that Kuro's scared of you? You're not even a mototsumitama, and all you've been doing is bragging about how much we need you." She looked at Rika and turned back to her happy-go-lucky self. "Yes! Kuro thinks we shouldn't fight, let's all get along! Don't you think so?", she asked Tyki while smiling.
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 360
Quote : The road I walk is paved in gold, to glorify my platinum soul.
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 9 Hakim
"Now hold on a minute!" Hakim shouted. "No one's going to kill anyone. It would be counterproductive. I think we should at least attempt working together or..." He thought for a minute. "We can split into teams. With so many of us, it might be harder to work as a group like this, especially if some of us don't get along. If we split up into a few decent-sized parties, we can split up those who dislike each other and work together for our ultimate goal: getting off this island."

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 9 Glenda
"That's not a half-bad idea," Glenda muttered, still watching Tyki carefully. She didn't want to get stuck with the murderer, that was for sure.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 9 Ahiru
Duck turned back thanks to Tyki (again). She was really starting to get tired of turning into a duck, or maybe she was just plain tired. She'd been running all over the place all day, and all the transformations were tuckering her out. She put her clothes back on for the nth time that day and managed to limp back into the conversation.

"But wouldn't it be dangerous to split up?" she asked Hakim. "If we're in a bigger group, we can use all our powers together, right?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:39 pm

"I'm not sure splitting up would be the best option really." Papillion explained as he waited for his kakugane to heal the Allen kid. "I admit that there's enough strength within the group to divide up evenly amongst any number of groups; however, we only have one fisherman, one healer and one cook. What would happen if someone in one of the other groups got hit by another booby trap and i wasn't around? How would the other groups get substantial food without Husky? How would any one know how to prepare food without giving themselves food poisoning without uhh...Brock?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:19 am

"I agree with uh...him." Rika said as she nodded towards Papillon, "If we split up we wouldn't be able to get the resources we need. But what if we have different areas that we camped so that for the majority of the time those who don't get along don't have to be near each other this island is a pretty good size after all 13 miles by 15 miles. And maybe we could also have a 'home base' type of thing where the food and healing would be. This way we can have a scheduled time for food and if Papillon? and Brock are okay with it they can set up their camp here and that way everyone knows where they can be found." She shrugged as she walked back over to Brock to help herself to a second serving.

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:25 am

Husky listened carefully to all the suggestions that were being thrown around, mainly because he was involved in some of them. In his mind, Papillion's logic against Hakim's suggestion seemed to make sence. It really wouldn't be a good idea to split up into teams; that would cause trouble for Papillion, Brock, and himself. Although, he didn't seem to mind Rika's home base idea. That would be pretty convientent for the three of them. Well, that's what Husky thought anyway.

But of course, there was one flaw in Rika's home base idea; where it should be. Husky looked up at everyone, mainly Rika, and said, "The home base doesn't sound too bad, but I don't think we should have it right here. If anything, we should have it out of the forest and in perfect view of the ocean. The odds are slim, but we might see a ship passing by, and they might see us, right? There's one way we would at least be seen, and people would know that we're trapped on this island, if no one can get us off that is."

Husky sighed. He knew the chances of seeing a ship, let alone actuall be noticed, were severely slim. But at this point, Husky was sure that everyone would do & try just about anything to get off this island.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:25 pm

Lenalee was listening to everyone's suggestions as well, and she wasn't sure which was one was the best. Hakim's idea of splitting up was okay, but Papillion and Rika had a very good point.

"I think we should make that home base, but just like Husky said, I don't think that this is the best place for it. And if we make 'groups' for the camping, who stays with who?" She didn't really mind in which group she would be, but she'd rather not be seperated from Allen. She wasn't sure about him though.

Amu wasn't sure about this different areas, but she knew that some people really weren't getting along. If they stayed together it might get dangerous for those around them. However, if there would be a home base it might actually work out. Since Husky was the one she knew the best, she wanted to stay in the area he was going to be in. Lenalee looked nice to her as well, so she wouldn't mind staying with her either. "I think it's a good idea, but like Lenalee said, how do we make the groups?"

Kuro didn't really care whatever it was going to be, as long she was near the food and... "Kuro wants to stay with Sephi-chan!", she said with her twinkle eyes. She also thought that the possible home base shouldn't be here, but if the others wanted it to, that was fine with her. Everyone else could decide that stuff, as long as she could stay with Sephi-chan.
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:51 pm

Rika thought about everything that was said and agreed. "Yep, I know what you mean. And I agree with Husky we should move the home base. But as for the groups we will be in. I really don't care so you can all figure that out yourselves." She shrugged and gave Brock her empty dish. "Oh, we should also spread out the jobs that need to be done for the home base because it wouldn't be fair for Brock, Husky, and Papillion to have to clean everything that we use. But what do you all think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:07 am

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 9 Inuyasha
The half-demon sighed, already bored with all the talk that was going on. He would rather they simply do something already. All he knew was that he wanted to get back to the feudal era as soon as possible to collect more jewel shards. He would do anything that would get him back there quicker. He tapped his foot impatiently, waiting for everyone to finish deciding. He decided just going along with whatever they picked would work best anyways, as it was obvious that some of these people weren't just ordinary demons. And since none of this had to do with Naraku anyways, his attention span was getting shorter by the minute.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 9 Ayame
Ayame listened to everyone's suggestions calmly, taking in all the information. He sighed softly. He really didn't like complicated things. But, whatever would get him off the island. That 'Brock' person's cooking was good, but he was beginning to miss Ms. Honda's home cooked meals. "I would be willing to help clean!" Ayame proclaimed. He was basically useless compared to all these other people, so he wanted to pitch in any way he could. Though he didn't particularky like getting dirty, he was sure he could get through it if he simply thought of 'Tori and 'Gure-san!
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:16 am

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 9 Moonphase

Hazuki had been wandering through the forest for what seemed like hours now. She doubled over, breathing heavily. The duck, just wasn't worth it. She looked around, dusting off her dress absentmindedly. She scowled slightly, as she tried to catch her breath.

Great.

Now she was lost.

She sighed, and then paused as she heard faint noises not to far off. Deciding that that was as good a place as any to start, she headed towards the noises, noticing that the closer she got the more they started to sound like voices.

She parted the trees in front of her, surprised to see a whole camp full of people.

She blinked.

She hadn't expected there to be this many people on this weird island. Feeling slightly nervous now, she stepped forward, wary of the few branches in her way.

"Um . . . hello?"

I had to introduce Hazuki somehow. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:27 am

Hakim listened patiently to everyone's comments about splitting up. So far, people were only pointing out issues, but at least some were offering options that could help. He was liking what he was hearing.

"All right, so we'll split up and have a home base for food and other things so we don't end up fighting. To split the groups up fairly, we need to first figure out how many groups we can manage, then we'll figure out who can't stand each other and split them up first. Then those who don't want to split up, like if Miss Lenalee wants to go with Allen, will go with whoever they want. Anyone left will just be split evenly among the groups. Sound fair?" He wanted everyone else's imput before he made any other decisions.

"Um . . . hello?"

Hakim turned to the newcomer. Where do all these strange people keep coming from? "Hello," he replied, uncertain, "and you are...?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:56 am

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]
Anime Lost in Blue - Page 9 Moonphase

Remembering Kohei's demands that she use her manners, she curtsied a bit, bowing her head slightly before looking back up at the person who had addressed her. "I'm Hazuki . . ." She said, sounding a bit nervous. She wasn't speaking in the loud, obnoxious voice she usually did. She held her hands together behind her back. "I can assume that you were all on that boat as well?" She asked, hoping she sounded polite. These people seemed to have all gathered here, and seeing as she didn't have her 'slave' with her, she didn't want to be left alone because she had offended someone.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:33 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 9 Sephiroth-poster1

Sephiroth listened in on everyone's idea of setting up a base camp and splitting up into groups. Not a bad idea, he thought to himself, we could cover more ground and get some of these people away from each other. "Alright but if we split up into groups we need to do this correctly so no one ends up dead." Sephiroth finally voiced as he stuck his katana in the ground. "As a former member of Shirna, we had to search missions like this a lot. With the type of people we have, it'll be best to split up into groups of three; One strong warrior, a fast scouter and an extra set of eyes. The only exception to this rule will be Tyki's group since it seems no one can stand him except for the people that came with him to camp."

Tyki wasn't opposed to the idea of groups all that much, it would keep him from going psychotic and going on a killing spree. As the Katana wielder talked about him picking a group, Tyki said as he fixed his hat, "Fine then, I'll take Duck and Road with me."

Sephiroth nodded his head at his decision and then went on to say, "With that taken into account the rest of the groups will break up like this: Group one will consist of Allen, Lenalee and...Rika. Group Two will be Toshiro, the wind demon and the dark fire girl. Group three will be the elephant rider, the demon princess and the dog demon."

Sephiroth looked around for someone else he could take into his group but noticed he didn't have much of choice left for his group without splitting up bonds. He considered taking that pink haired girl but she seemed attached to the fisherman. When a new gril walked into their camp, he noticed she hadn't been hurt yet and figured she was good enough. "And the last Group will be myself, this new gril here and...." Sephiroth took a deep breath and sighed as he finally said, "Kuro...."

He brought his head back up and said, "Everyone else will stay back at the base camp that we'll set back up on the shore line. Any questions?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:03 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 9 Glenda
"Fine by me," Glenda said, walking nonchalantly closer to Hakim. She was just happy to be away from the annoying people. She could handle Hakim and the half-demon, even if the mutt seemed a little disrespectful.

Hakim was glad they were able to split up fairly. He had no complaints about the arrangements. "But what about the little miss there?" he asked, nodding to Azmaria. "Will she be staying at "home"?" She didn't seem to be a strong fighter. Unlike the others, she didn't seem to have any special skills.

Duck stayed close to Tyki and breathed a sigh of relief. She'd be with him and his niece. They wouldn't fight, or not too much, hopefully. She didn't know Road very well, but she seemed to be a lot like her uncle in a way. She had no complaints about the group, but she had noticed the Shinra swordsman had forgotten Azmaria.

"Um, she could come with us, if she wants," Duck piped up. Though, she seems like she should stay at home base...
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:11 pm

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]
Inuyasha glanced over where the orange-haired girl was talking, then looked at who she was speaking of. He snorted.

"She looks like she couldn't fight her way out of a paper bag." He commented off-handedly, placing his arms into the sleeves of his haori. He had seen the little girl transform, and though it was into something that looked even MORE useless than her previous form, at least she seemed to be able to do something. The girl with the white hair seemed positively pathetic.

He walked over to his new group, eyeing them.

Well, at least he didn't have to be with Kagura. That alone was a blessing within itself.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:00 pm

Husky looked around as everyone got together with their groups. Everyone seemed to be okay with where they were put. Well, for the most part. Sephiroth didn't seem too happy about being stuck with Kuro. He'll live...hopefully for the girl's sake at that.

Husky, too, noticed that the small silver haired girl wasn't put into a group. She looks almost as annoyed as Nana, he thought, examining the girl with his eyes. Although, I guess it wouldn't be too much trouble if she stuck around here... I won't like having another girl around, but I suppose I'll live as well.

"Well, I suppose she could stick around here... It wouldn't hurt to have more help around our home base..." Husky said as he glanced back over to the girl. Just looking at her made him very doubtful. Through his eyes, she looked helpless and pathetic. Could she help them, or would she just get in the way? Husky was leaning more towards the second suggestion.

Last edited by love4Sora on Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : >.< for whatever reason i put "quiet" instead of "small")
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:21 pm

((Sorry everyone, I'll leave already after this. I'm feeling quite bad, I'm tired and I have some kind of stalker. Oh and Sailor, I'm gonna search for my Math book tomorrow.))

Lenalee was pretty happy with the groups that Sephiroth named, especially since she got to stay with Allen. But she wasn't going to tell him that. She hadn't talked that much to Rika, but she didn't really mind having her in their group. "The groups are fine with me", she said while looking to Allen's direction. Lenalee was planning to offer Azmaria to stay with them, but others were already doing so.

Amu was fine with everything, and happy that she was able to stay with Husky. He was just the one she knew the best, so she'll won't be all alone now. Being around the home base was fine to, even though she wasn't really sure how she was going to make herself useful. That was a little problem. When she also noticed that Azmaria wasn't in a group, she thought she would be the most safe at the home base. "Yeah, I guess she could stay with us too."

Kuro was filled with happiness that she got to be in Sephiroth's group! "Huraay! Sephi-chan!" Staying with the new girl was all fine to her, all that she cared for was she was she was able to have a nice camping party with Sephi-chan. It is going to be great!
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:47 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 9 Allen522

Allen agreed with Sephiroth's plan of groups of three. They would be able to find the Innocence much faster, however, Allen had to strive to find the Innocence before eityher Tyki or Road found it first. He looked back down at his leg and noticed that his wound ah healed and all was left were bloody ribbons. Allen retracted the ribbons from his leg and attempted to stand up. Allen falutered only slightly as he put his wieght on it; althought te wound was gone, his leg was still in pain. Allen handed the hunk of metal back to Papillion and said, "Thank you so much."

"Don't mention it." Papillion said as he took his kakugane back and he walked over to Duck. Papillion eyed Tyki the whole time as he walked over to Duck, half expectig him to snap at a moment's notice. Papillion went down on one knee to observe Duck's injurd ankle and asked her, "Do you still want help with that?"

Sephiroth glazed over at the other silver hair girl as the other mentined him not placing her in a group. "If Tyki wants to take her into his group then so be it," Sephiroth said as he retrieved his sword back from the ground, "But the more people you have in a group, the easier it is to get separated. Now if you guys don't mind, lets move camp back to the shore now so we have an opportunity to search the island some before sundown."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:56 pm

"N-no thanks!" Duck said quickly, holding up her hands as if that would create a barrier between her and the crazy butterfly man. "I-I get hurt a lot! This is completely normal! See? It's already almost healed!" She tapped her toe on the ground and winced. "O-okay, maybe not almost healed, but I should be okay! It's stopped bleeding, at least." She didn't want that thing anywhere near her. It may have been a miracle cure, but she didn't want something that had been in a man's pants.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:31 pm

Inuyasha nodded at Sephiroths suggestion. He was eager to begin, as this island was huge, therefore would take a while to explore fully. He wanted to get it done as quickly as possible. Making sure to stay close to his designated group, he began the walk back to shore, eyeing the orange haired girl wave her hands at Papillion. He snorted softly under his breath.

Honestly? He didn't blame her.

I don't know how many of you know, but plums grounded. so waiting for him would be pretty pointless, but I'm sure when he gets his computer back he'll start posting again. also, I've been trying to make better posts, but I didn't want to just move us to shore in case someone else wanted to say something...
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:42 pm

Lenalee nodded at Sephiroth and thought it was for the best to get everyone moving now. She still felt a little guilty for Allen's wound, even though Papillion had healed it. Lenalee grabbed Allen's hand and smiled at him. "Let's go." She wasn't sure about leaving the innocent girl in the group of both Tyki and Road, but she decided not to against it because Duck was also in their group. She looked like a nice girl.

Amu grinned slightly when she looked at Lenalee, but she was planning to remain close to her group. Since Lenalee was the first person she met on this island, she couldn't help but feel a little sad from not being in the same group as she was. But she was in Husky's group so who was she to complain. The others in her group seemed nice to, so it was going to be okay.

Kuro was staying close to Sephiroth, because they were camping buddies! Keita had his mean moods, but Sephi-chan on the other hand was an example of a great and nice person. Butterfly-guy was cool as well, even though she still didn't understand the meaning behind that whole butterfly outfit.

((Yeah, this is kinda rushed. Time to study again. T__T))
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:27 pm

(sorry guys...had surgery so i couldnt post ><)

Rika had listened quietly to all the suggestions, she didnt really mind being in this group because from the look of it it seems like Lenalee and Allen would sort of keep to themselves...at least somewhat. Well its not like its that important anyway, at least for me, Renamon will follow at a distance or go off on her own so she'll be fine.

"Let's go."

Hearing Lenalee, Rika turned to her new group and then walked to them, "Yep, let's go. Nothing left for us to do here anyway. Unless of course there is something else needed that wasnt mentioned." as she spoke Rika turned to look at the rest of the large group.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 9 Renamon

Renamon listened to the plans and made a mental note to pay more attention to her surroundings so that she didnt stumble upon one of the groups. She would also have to watch for more survivors by the look of it since ANOTHER new girl has shown up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next