Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Lost in Blue

+5
Hanyou_Foxgirl
sailorstar165
love4Sora
xTwilightxAngelx
Lenalee
9 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime Lost in Blue

Post by Junoan Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Ryoman10

"Maow." Karupin began to be weary and worried. It walked for hour and his master wasn't there when it had awakened first in the beach. It didn't recognize this place at all. There were so many trees now, where the cat were. Suddenly, it stopped. "Maow ?" Karupin was intrigued. A strange yellow creature was walking silently in the trees. It doesn't look like one of his master kin though it was walking on its hind feet like human. Like Karupin, this graceful creature had a tail. It grandly picked its curiosity and the cat decided to come across it.
Junoan
Junoan
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 93
Quote : Do I want to find a cure against D.Gray-Mania ? No... I don't think so... ^__^' I apologize to you if my English is bad !
Registration date : 2008-11-18

http://junoan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouga 1I2 Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:29 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 1155663508_l

" So you want to do this the hard way huh..." Couldn't use the Lion Roar Shot, the wall wasn't depressing it was just in the way. Besides Shi Shi Houkoudan needed way more then common depression to work, and it usually sapped all of Ryouga's power to use it. Took out the reinforced 1 ton bamboo umbrella with one hand, while using the free one to roll up his sleeves approaching the wall again. Had a nasty habit of treating inanimate objects like they were alive.

" I wont let you make a fool of me, you know who I am? That was a big mistake now eat this!" Over hand swung his umbrella against the wall wildly having no luck, and just killing off his vigor at a rapid rate. Making battle shout after battle shout which followed another swing of ineffectiveness. Stopped after about 20 swings or so worn out leaning his weight against the umbrella while glaring at the non-existence that was preventing him from advancing in his journey. "... I'll get you, just gimmie a second..."
Ryouga 1I2
Ryouga 1I2
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 71
Quote : " I'm saying hi... saying hi.... Nothing more to it....... yeah."
Registration date : 2008-12-02

http://myspace.com/appearing_girlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:52 pm

((@Junoan: If it's a normal cat you can just include him (or her, I dunno) in Ryoma's posts. But on the other hand, if you want to make a whole post for the cat, I don't mind either. *Likes the picture* <3))

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Lenachansge6

Lenalee sweatdropped when guy with the sword and the girl fell into a hole. She wasn't really expecting that. Lenalee took Allen's example and followed him, but she was shocked when a sword came flying out of the hole and thought that Allen would be done for for a moment. She sighed in relief that that wasn't the case and saw Kuro and Sephiroth coming out. "U-uhm, I'm Lenalee. Who might you be?" Lenalee waited for the rest to come up here and introduce themselves. "Princess Demon, Rika-chan!"

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Mijnamucz9

Amu stayed back and still didn't trust the guy with the sword, even though the girl he was with didn't look half as dangerous as he did. However, since Allen and Lenalee weren't killed yet she decided to come out and hide herself behind Lenalee. She ignored her when she asked why she was hiding, and knew it was for the better. She wasn't going to get killed on this island. "I'm Amu...", she simply said and didn't wanted to attract attention.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Lasktcopyyf4

Kuro thanked Allen for his help and Sephiroth for 'saving' her. "Kuro will give you her... I don't know what the name is anymore... but Sephi-chan can have them. Kuro will be fine, because she's a Motosumitama", she said while giving him her coconuts. Sephi-chan is human after all, so he won't last as long as Kuro... She left out the fact that she could easily jump out of hole though. "Kuro's name is Kuro. Nice to meet you", she told Lenalee when she asked for her name.

((.......... Huh........ There's something really weird going on with my posts......))
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 360
Quote : The road I walk is paved in gold, to glorify my platinum soul.
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:06 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Hakim
Hakim chuckled as their swordsman friend fell in the hole. I'll have to watch for those in the future with my elephant, Hakim thought. He climbed gracefully down from his mount and took Lenalee's hand. "I am Prince Hakim of India," he said, kissing her hand. "It's a pleasure to meat you, Miss Lenalee."

He turned to the 'Demon Princess.' "And what might you're name be, Princess?" he asked with a small smile. So he wasn't the only royal personage on the island.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Glenda
"I'm Glenda," Glenda replied, blushing. He was so handsome and he was royalty! They were a perfect match.

"Princess Glenda, then," Hakim said with a smile. "You're quite lovely, for someone so young."

He turned to the others. "It's a pleasure to meet you all," he said, not kissing the other's hands. It would be pointless for the boy, the pink-haired girl looked frightened, and the last girl looked rather angry.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Ahiru
Duck was surprised by Tyki's ability, but wasn't scared since he helped her down and wanted to help turn her back to normal.

Duck tried to quack out instructions as she pretended to swim. Water! she thought desperately. I need water to turn back!
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Lenalee looked as Hakim came down from his elephant and introduced himself to her. She was going to say something until he kissed her hand. "Y-yeah, it's a pleasure, Prince Hakim...", she was blushing slightly since she didn't saw that coming and because the guy was in fact a prince. His story sounded more like the truth than Glenda's did, since she still didn't believe in that 'demon world' she kept on talking about. But she did smile at Glenda's reaction and thought Glenda would probably like Hakim.

Amu stared and blushed even more as Lenalee when Hakim kissed Lenalee's hand. Amu thought she must be liked by a lot of guys. Lenalee is really lucky... But she wasn't going to stop hiding! She still didn't trust Sephiroth and Kuro, Sephiroth because... well, the sword and his dangerous aura, and Kuro because she was just simply too nice and didn't seem afraid of the guy even a little bit. Maybe they're companions and this is just part of their plan!
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:28 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Allen522

Allen was a little baffled when the girl just gave him two random coconuts but he said back to her, "Errr...thank you?" Well, he thought to himself, at least we now have some sort of food.

As Allen watched the others neared and how the boy riding the elephant jumped off. To Allen's surprise and fustration, he watched how the "prince" took Lenalee's hand and kissed it. Allen was speechless as he tried to muster up the right retort to this kind of situation. Allen didn't appreciate the fact how he just went up and kissed Lenalee's hand and only Lenalee's hand.

Unable to really say anything against it that would furthur point to Allen liking Lenalee, Allen hung his head and he looked over at the man he just helped and asked in a depressed tone, "May I borrow your sword for a few minutes?" After the man shook his head at him Allen just hung his head as he waited to see what would become of of the group

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Papillion_4-1

Papillion walked slowly with the two called Ayame and Inyuasha since he was in no real rush to either meet the others or help out Sephiroth. The other people would just be more of a nuisance and he was sure Sephiroth was fully capable of helping himself. When they finally reached the others, Papillion just stood by the Elephant with his Arms crossed as he looked on the group; waiting to see if he would have to introduce himself. Well if worst comes to worst, he thought to himself, I have plently of food if i decided to get a hunger for humans.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Tyki_avi

Tyki crouched down to get a better look at the duck as she tried to mime out what it wanted; it looked to Tyki as if it was pretending to swim. So it must be the water that changes her back, he htought to himself as he remembered seeing her dip her foot into the water before. "ummm water?" he asked, trying to play dumb and innocent, "you need water to change back?"

Tyki picked Duck up as to carry her to the ocean when he looked down to see the pile of clothes that were hers. "Uhhh..." he uttered as he remember that when she would change back, she would be naked. He set Duck back down and said to her as he shooed at her to go to the Ocean by herself, "Y-you go change back into a human...and then get changed into your clothes...I will...go wait over there and not look..." Tyki then traveled a few meters into the jungle and leaned his back up against a tree and then yelled, "come get me when you're done."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:23 am

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 5036

Rika was pissed...it seemed these new people had powers beyond what she's been use too...not only that but there's another one that's 'royal'. Why couldn't the ship have blown up everyone but herself and Renamon...at least then she wouldn't have to be annoyed all the time! Then the 'prince' had the nerve to act like most of them were underlings!!! ugh...I hate it here...why do I have to put up with all these idiots and listen to all of this chatter? sighing Rika turned away and scanned the trees searching for any sign of Renamon...wait...was that a cat?!

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Renamon

Renamon was watching the expanded group as though it was just a humorous show on T.V. Then she saw Rika turn away with disgust plain on her face only to see it turn to curiosity... What is going on in her head? She wondered not for the first time...but curiosity? That was NOT normal Rika behavior...turning in the direction Rika was looking she noticed for the first time a feeling of being watched. Looking around she noticed a...cat? looking at her. hmmph stupid feline. and she turned back to the group.

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:34 am

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Husky

Husky did a face palm as he watched Kuro and Sephiroth fall down into the random hole. These two are exactlly like Senri...pain in the butt. The two of them weren't down there too long; thanks to the strangely dressed, white haired boy. What's with all these guys and long white hair...?

Watching Hakim be a complete prince towards everyone sickened him in a way, especially while talking with the girls. Well, although Husky was also a prince, he hated to admit it. Nothing good ever came out of it; hence the partial reason why he became a +Anima. Even so, it would be best if Husky also introduced himself, even if most of this other group was filled with girls...

Husky continued to walk forward until he got into a decent talking distance with the new group. He rubbed the side of his neck like he often did, and simply stated, "I'm Husky."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouga 1I2 Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:39 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 1155663508_l

Couldn't believe it, nothing he tried worked. No amount of hitting or his best techniques seemed to scratch this thing." Alright then, i'll just find its source and pull the plug." Threw one last glare at the thing deciding to finally ask for help since his own progress just wasn't..... progressing. Didn't see the elephant group anymore, instead there was a green haired kid and blue haired girl and both seemed like they didn't know what was going on either. Furthermore the boy seemed kinda annoyed.

" Umm excuse me." Rose his hand trying to get Roads attention off the kid. " I was uh... just wondering you maybe... knew how to get off this island? It's really important I get back to Nerima... Someone very important is waiting for me there." That was a lie, but Ryouga didn't consider it to be since Akane did care a lot about P-Chan... oh to be embraced to her body again; he just wanted to be back in her arms! The day dream might of caused him to space out a second.
Ryouga 1I2
Ryouga 1I2
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:50 am

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Roxas211

Roxas awoke on the beach, and he had a bad headache. Wait... the beach? He sat up and looked around. He was defiantly on the beach, alright. Maybe they already arrived at their destination. But he didn't remember getting off the boat... He suddenly noticed two figures laying a few meters away and ran over to them. One was a girl with brown hair and ribbons and the other with long blue hair and a sword grasped tightly in her hand. They were both unconscious.

Roxas started staking the closest one to him, blue-haired girl. "Hey, wake up." She opened her eyes and sat up so Roxas went to the other girl and did the same thing.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Mai_ka11

"Hey, wake up!" Mai heard someone shouting. She opened her eyes and sat up... on a beach. There were two other people with her, she noticed. There was defiantly more people before, so where were they? They wouldn't just leave them unconscious on the beach, would they? Mai started having a bad feeling about this trip, and the island they were on didn't seem so normal...

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Haruhi12

Haruhi sat up. "What's going on?" She asked aloud to herself. She didn't remember getting off of the boat. There was something suspicious about all of this.

"I don't really know." Roxas said to the brown-haired girl. "We should probably take a look around." He stood up and helped the two girls to do the same. They walked East... well, that's what direction Roxas thought they were walking. Suddenly the ground collapsed from underneath them and they fell in an abnormally perfect ditch.

After the dust cleared and Roxas got over the pain of the fall he looked up. It was a really deep pit, so they probably wouldn't be able to get out easily. "This sucks..." Roxas said. He looked at the other two and decided to start some small talk until they found a way out of this pit. "Um.... I'm Roxas. Who are you?" he said to both of them.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Haruhi12

"I'm Haruhi Suzumiya of the SOS Birgade." She knew that Roxas or this other girl wouldn't know what that meant. She would explain when she thought it was best.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Mai_ka11

"Mai," she said simply. She wasn't very big on words unless she really needed to be.

Roxas nodded. At least he knew who he was with now. "So... what now?"

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Misa_a11

Misa woke up and looked around, for Light of course. He was conveniently not to far away from her. "Light, wake up! Light!"

((sorry, really long post))
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:52 pm

((Wow, nice Kairi... O>O))

Lenalee decided to chatter with Hakim for a bit, since they were both Asian. "So you're the prince of India? That's interesting, I'm orginally Chinese...", she told him while looking at Amu from the corner of her eyes, since she was hiding behind her. "That there are Allen and Amu, Allen and me came here together since we both got invited." She blabbered some more about Allen didn't seem to notice that he could listen tot their conversation.

Amu got Lenalee's hint and stopped hiding, since the prince-guy didn't look like a bad person. She did notice Allen's sudden 'change', and figured it was because of the prince and Lenalee. Lenalee, on the other hand, didn't seem to have a clue. I better not interfere with their relationship... Even though I feel a little sorry for the guy...

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Lasktcopyyf4

Kuro thought that she heard something and looked around. "Kuro will be right back", she murmered and ran away at incredible speed and quickly disappeared out of sight. She searched for the place that she thought the sound was coming from and saw a trap in front of her. "Kuro is not going to fall for that again!", she said while coming closer to take a look. To her surprise her good hearing was right and there were actually three people. "U-uhm, excuse Kuro, but do you want her to help you?", she said while smiling sweetly and the three strangers.
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:50 am

am i supposed to be ryuk too, lenalee? Or did he leave with the deathnote?

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Light5hx2

An annoying voice woke him up.

"Light! Wake up! Light!"

He resisted the urge to groan.

Yes, of course Misa would be with him. He rolled his eyes discretely, sitting up and looking around. Where in the world was he? He ran his hands down his shirt, frowning.

And where the hell was the Death Note!

How was he supposed to create a perfect world without it?

He sighed, finally looking over at Misa.

She appeared to be fine, her normal, bouncy self. God he couldn't stand that girl. Regardless, he needed her shinigami eyes.

"Are you alright?" He asked, secretely thinking to himself, I could care less. How had they gotten on this island anyways?

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Ayame
Ayame had been worried when his new friends (yeah. friends.) had fallen in that whole, but since they had gotten out unscathed, he was back to his normally cheery self, bombarding Inuyasha with questions.

Why did he have doggy ears?

Was that his natural hair color?

Didn't he think it was [fate[/i] that they met since they had such similar features?

What did he think about snakes?

Yes, Ayame was going to keep himself entertained even if it killed somebody else. Most likely Inuyasha.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Inuyasha
Inuyasha clenched his teeth in frustration, resisting the urge to pummel the silver-haired man into the ground. Ignoring Ayame's questions, he decided to try and discretely inch over to stand next to someone else. Ayame didn't seem to notice, he was blabbing his mouth so much. When he was as far away from the other man as possible, he breathed a sigh of relief, tuning out his ramblings.

And here he thought he'd never find anyone worse than Kagome.

it doesn't matter who inuyasha's standing next to, so long as it's not ayame. XD

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 20070611_112_Hazuki
Hazuki had been walking for she didn't know how long, when she saw a tiny little yellow duck standing by the water at the beach. It looked like it was about to get into the water.

She smiled.

This didn't seem like the kind of island for ducks but . . . she needed to see some other form of life!

She ran up to the little duck, picking it up.

"Aw! You're so cute!" She cooed, rubbing it's tiny head softly.

Thinking about her 'slave' she frowned.

"Well! Kohei can run away from me all he wants, I have a new pet!"

that's duck, by the way sora, though I'm sure you knew that. I had to get hazuki involved somehow! ... poor duck. ^_^
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:08 pm

Tyki peaked over his shoulder, not to try and get a glipse of her naked but to see if Duck made it to the water or not. To Tyki's surprise, he saw how another guest had come and picked her up and was blabbing on about a slave. I could just let it be... Tyki thought to himself, but that would just be a little too cruel to that duck-shojo...but how do i get her away from that other shojo without reveiling her secret. As an obvious plan came to him he faced palm himself and melded into the sand.

Tyki traveled through the sand until he was under the new girl, reached up and grabbed her by the ankle and dragged her into the sand up to her stomach. Tyki then reached up and grabbed Duck gently, took the duck out of the girs grasp and then dragged Duck into the sand. As Tyki traveled back to his hiding spot he grabbed Duck's clothes into the sand as well. When he was sure the girl wouldn't spot him comming out of the ground ahe melded up from the ground with Duck ontop of her clothes in his arms. "Now we don't you becoming anyone's slave." Tyki said down to the duck with a slight grin, "C'mon lets go find a river or somehting...i think i hear running water..."

Tyki walked on with Duck in his arms as he followed the sound of running water. He kept an eye out for more traps like the one on the edge of the beach but didn't find any. They reached a running creak after about 5 minutes of walking and Tyki set Duck down with her clothes. "Let's try this again." he said as he walked off slightly and stood behind a tree with his back to Duck.

Allen looked up when he heard Lenalee say his name and he looked over at the Indian prince and waved with a weak smile. As long as she's safe and smiling, Allen thought to himself depressivly, then I'm happy. Allen looked around as he mummbled to himself, "we need to find food and water for this large amount of people..."

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Sephiroth-poster1

Sephiroth looked over at the boy called Allen and said to him, "I'm not sure this entire group deserves water and food butyou're right in that we need to find water..." Sephiroth looked at the group and then shook his head and said to the boy, "You look like you're actually fit to survive." Sephiroth turned to the forrest and said, "If I were you, I'd grab that girl friend of yours and follow me to go find fresh water while the rest of this group can just waste away." He then began to walk into the forest as he started slashing at every other tree to mark the way he was going so Allen and any other intelligent survivor could follow him.

Allen became troubled at the idea of leaveing everyone behind but there was no way that Allen was going to be able to get all of them to move at once. "Tim," he said to the golem on his shoulder, "Go follow the guy with the sword and record the path that he takes so we know our way to water."

The golem nodded and then flew off of his Master's shoulders and whizzed off after Sephiroth.

Allen then went over to Lenalee and said to her softly, "Lenalee, we need to go find water. Let's go and follow the one guy with the sword. he's already left for water."

As the dog eared one came over to stand by Papillion, Papillion noticed that Sephiroth has once again travelled into the forest. "Oye, Inyasha was it?" papillion said as he nodde3d his head in the direction Sephiroth took, "Let's go follow him. he seems like the only one that cares about getting off this damn island." Papillion started off in his direction and said on a side note, "Just keep an eye out for booby traps."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:34 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Inuyasha
Inuyasha's ears twitched when he heard the butterfly dudes (Papillion, was it?) words, and began to inconspiculously walk towards the forest. He followed Sepiroths marks, keeping an eye out for anything suspicious. Even if he did get into a trap, he was a demon. It wasn't like he couldnt' just free himself.

Though, it did make one wonder.

What kind of island was booby trapped? Someone obviously had to live here. Hopefully, he wasn't some crazy or deranged human or something.

He didn't know if he could deal with any more of those.

He glanced back at Ayame and shuddered.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 20070611_112_Hazuki
Hazuki gasped in surprise when she sank into the sand, then growled angrily.

Somebody was walking off with her new pet.

"Hey! You come back here! Ooh!"

She sighed, struggling to free herself from the sand.

Why did everything have to go so wrong?

After a few minutes of struggling, she was able to wriggle herself out of the whole, brushing off her dress. Now it was all dirty!

She sniffed the air, but was unable to locate the scent of the whoever had taken her pet. Frowning, she just decided to start walking again, this time headed towards the forest. She was determined to rescue her pet from whatever evil creature had kidnapped it!
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:12 pm

((@Hanyou: Uhm, I think it's better that he has left, because otherwise Light will probably start killing off people with his Death Note.. O>O))

Lenalee stopped her conversation with Hakim and turned to Allen. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. We'd better do that", she said while wondering why Allen would only take her with him. "I'll see you guys later..." Lenalee waved to the remaining people of the group and held on to Allen's hand since she didn't know where to go. She felt sorry for those left behind, but they will probably meet up again. "Allen... Are you okay? You didn't look so good a moment ago..."

Amu wanted to warn Allen and Lenalee for going after Sephiroth, but since they already left there was nothing she could do. That reminded her that the girl named Kuro suddenly left as well. Mmm... that's weird... Amu wondered where Kuro went, but wasn't going to search for her since she couldn't find the way back. She decided to follow Papillion and Inuyasha, since they were going to the same direction as the others. "I hope this will be over soon..."
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:09 pm

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Sephiroth-poster1

Sephiroth noticed a metallic glint out of the corner of his eye and then quickly wheeled around and swung his sword at it, accidentally cutting down one of the trees.

Timicampy rushed out of the area in a hurry after Sephiroth tried to kill him and went back to Allen.

It took a minute for it to set in but Sephiroth remembered seeing the golden winged ball thing sitting on Allen's shoulder. Whoops he thought to himself as he continued to walk in search for water.

Allen blushed a little when Lenalee took his hand as they walked but that consequentially made him feel a little better and forget about just leaving the others behind. As Allen followed the marks on the trees he heard Lenalee speak to him

"Allen... Are you okay? You didn't look so good a moment ago..."

Allen sighed depressingly and then said, "Well that Sephiroth guy is planning on not helping the others all that much but offered to help me a little. I knew everyone needed water and he went off without a warning to anyone else. I was going to just follow him and then bring water back for everyone but i started worrying not only about myself falling for a trap but I was worried..about...you..." Allen looked down as he became a little embarrassed.

Allen looked up and Timicampy cam flying into his face in a hurry. As Allen struggled to calm down Tim, he didn't notice the inconspicuous layer of palm branches on the sand. As soon as Tim was on his shoulder, he and Lenalee walked over the branches and then were hoisted up in a net trap, left to dangle above the ground. Allen was caught of guard but didn't panic. Instead though, he became a little nervous since Lenalee and Allen were almost literally face-to-face.

Papillion noticed the soft sounds of sand being kicked up behind them. Papillion looked over his shoulder to see the pink haired girl following Inyasha and himself. "Well, it looks like we're not the only intelligent survivors on this island." Papillion remarked only loud enough for his companion to hear.

He looked back ahead and in the distance he could see the boy and girl in the black uniforms tied up in a tree. "Who the hell takes the time to set up these booby traps?" he asked rhetorically, hoping that they themselves wouldn't fall victim to another one.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:04 pm

Lenalee heard Allen say that he was worried about her and smiled sweetly. "Thank you..." She blushed a little but hid it pretty well. Allen was so nice to worry about her, even though she didn't see any possible danger. However, she didn't wanted him to go somewhere without her, especially since the island was booby trapped and he might not come back.

She saw that Timcampy came back, but before she knew it she and Allen were caught in some kind of net. "W-what just..." Lenalee didn't continue, since she and Allen were in a awkward situation. She just stared in his eyes and couldn't really move in the net. "I-...", she started but she still didn't know what to say.

Amu kept on following Papillion and Inuyasha and hoped that they knew what they were doing. She knew she would have trouble with finding the way back and that she will probably panic. Amu heard Papillion mention the booby traps and noticed two people in a net, who looked a lot like Allen and Lenalee. Didn't they have black uniforms? Well, she could take a better look when they came closer.

((*Did this in a rush because it's 1:03 and my mom came in and was like: Evil or Very Mad*))
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:29 pm

((i say we let sailor, kairi and sora get on and post before we move on. them posting will cause a lot of other things to fall into place (well at least in my head) but lets finish up the kawaii scene))

Allen stared back at Lenalee, also speechless. Allen attempted to look down not only to avert her gaze but to see how far above the ground they were. "h-h-hold onto me Lenalee..." he said as wiggled his left arm over and around Lenalee, "I-I-I'll get us out of here."Allen concentrated on his Innocence and then said, "Innocence, Activate!" His Crown Clown appeared and he slashed at the rope net and he cut them loose. Allen slung his right arm under Lenalee's legs and held onto he shoulders carefully with his left as his cape extended out to the two trees on either side to slow down their decent. Allen lowered both of them slowly and then Allen let Lenalee down, still a little embarrassed about the awkward situation they were both in.

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:57 pm

((too cute! =3))

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Husky

Husky was bored, confused at to where they all were, and annoyed. He would take Cooro's blabbing mouth over being stuck with all of these people on a lost island any day. It's not that I don't like them. It's just I don't want to be here... He sighed, knowing that none of them were getting off this island any time soon.

Husky watched as some of the people left, in search of food and water. That doesn't sound like a bad idea...It wouldn't hurt to follow I suppose. Husky then hurridly ran after Inuyasha, Papillon, and Amu--more so Amu, since she was behind the other two.

He followed behind her, keeping an eye out for any more holes or traps. Once Husky noticed the two in black uniforms stuck in a net, he came up behind Amu and said, "Um...I hope you don't mind if I stick around with you while walking around here. Don't wanna fall into any traps, well, not without anyone noticing that is..." Husky hated girls. He really did. But right now, his hatred towards them would have to be put aside, for he didn't want to get into a trap without someone seeing him. If that happened, who knows how long he would be trapped?
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:19 am

Hakim noticed the others leaving and climbed back on his elephant. "Care for a ride, Princess Glenda? Rika?" he asked both girls, offering a hand. He smiled as Glenda scrambled to accept his offer. Now he offered a hand to Rika. "I wouldn't want a pretty girl having to walk so long a distance."

He was brought up in polite society, so he was always extremely polite to ladies. It was just something that came with dealing with Victorian English people. He'd have offered a ride to Lenalee and Amu, but they were already running off after Sephiroth.

"Don't bother with her," Glenda said. "She's too good to accept a ride from a prince like you." The truth was, she didn't really want to share Hakim with the mean girl before them.

Duck was thankful that Tyki got her away from the crazy girl. She was even happier that he found another water source and was polite enough to leave her alone with her clothes.

After quickly checking to make sure no one else was around, she hopped in the water and floated a moment. There was a huge splash when she turned back into a human and couldn't float like a duck anymore. How could water on such a warm island be so cold?!

She grabbed her clothes quickly and put them on. "Okay, I'm good," she called to Tyki before sneezing.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:00 pm

Tyki was startled a little when he heard the huge splash behind him. He wanted to turn around to find out what happened but mumbled to himself, "If you turn around and see her nude, you're gonna be in for it."

Once he heard Duck call for him he turned around just in time to watch her sneeze. "Uh oh." he said as neared Duck and lowered his gave to look at Duck in the face, looking for signs of a sick. "Don't tell me you got a cold." Tyki said in a semi caring voice as he put the back of hand against her forehead.

Tyki then looked towards the center of the island and say the sky glisten with a streak of green light and thought to himself, Something on this island has to be creating this force-field of Innocence energy... "Hey Duck." Tyki said as he still looked up in the sky which showed no signs anymore of the force-field, "I think my niece might have traveled inland for water by now...Let's follow this stream upstream to see if we find her along the river or something." Really Tyki was no interested to find the source of this Innocence shield and knew if it was an accomidator, he would probably be living near a fresh water source so he could survive on this island.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:33 pm

(sorry you guys...didnt have my laptop with me and no other computers for the weekend whoops...)

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 5036

Rika's attention was torn from the strange sight of the cat just walking oh the beach, right toward Renamon would be, to the man who had the pet elephant. As what he asked slowly sank in she turned her face into a scowl. "No, I would not. I'd prefer to walk." leaving them speechless Rika walked into the forest as though she new exactly where she was going.

Oh, My, God. I can't believe that he asked me to do something so idiotic. I CAN take care of myself. I'm not a little kid who doesn't know anything about surviving on her own. How many times have i been stuck in the digital world to fend for myself? Three! I would think that after that I wouldn't need to prove myself. ok, so they don't know about my past but the fact that I'm not freaking out should give me away. Rika loved to rant in her head. She could say (well think) anything she wanted without getting in trouble for it. As she thought she had absentmindedly walked far into the forest, and Renamon appeared at her side.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Renamon

Renamon watched as Rika's face turned into one of disgust. As well as watched her turn and stalk into the forest as thought there were no dangers. She scanned the area within a mile of where Rika was heading to before being satisfied that there was know one there but the cat. Once she had assured herself she appeared at Rika's side, yet just behind her at the same time, as though she were stalking her pray.

"Bored, are we Rika?" she asked, raising an eyebrow in question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouga 1I2 Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:57 am

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Toushirou_Hitsugaya

Both eyes opened averting away from the sun that had been glaring down on him, bringing wrist up as the loose slack of his sleeve blocked the intruding rays. This wasn't a boat, in fact it was sand. A quick glance around confirmed it, for the first time ever in his life; he'd taken on the title of lost. " Great, just great." Huffed in a moment of frustration but kept his cool enough to retrieve his soul pager, which... wasn't getting a signal. " Of course, it would be too easy if I could actually figure where I was." That just wasn't allowed... If this was some elaborate hoax Toshiro wasn't laughing in the least. Half expected Matsumoto to pop out of the bushes and yell out You've been punked! but didn't feel her presence.

That wasn't to say there weren't presences around, alot of them were in this area in fact. Some of them seemed to have a high level of some kind of energy, but it didn't come off like reitsu. Hyonrinmaru wasn't reacting to this land at all, which means there were no spirit particles on this sand trap. Gripped the hilt of his half crescent zanpaktou taking off from the shore line in a graceful leap forward.

Anime Lost in Blue - Page 3 Pbrock2

Having woken up on the beach a while ago, Brock had been quick at work recognizing that there were alot of people on this island, and using the supplies from the crashed ship he was able to mix up a decent first meal. Took out a dinner bell using a thin pipe to hit opposite ends of the chime in order to send the sound all around and call in the survivors. " HEY, FOODS UP! COME AND GET IT! " The most important thing before starting a long journey is making sure your stomach was full, and his specially made stew with chopped potatoes, carrots and a meat sirloin had been just the ticket to get a hearty meal.
Ryouga 1I2
Ryouga 1I2
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm

((I thought it was okay to post, since Amu's with Husky and Lenalee with Allen...))

Lenalee nodded and held on to Allen. She was glad that they got out of the net soon, since she really didn't know what to do. "T-Thank you..." She thought that she should at least thank Allen for getting them out, but she felt extremely weird when being with him in that situation. "Say Allen... I-..." Lenalee wasn't able to finish because she heard someone scream something about 'food'. "It's uhm... well, never mind! I think I heard something and... let's take a look!" Lenalee started to walk faster than usual and tried to figure out where the sound was coming from. She knew that she was supposed to follow Sephiroth, but whoever screamed seemed to be close by. She saw a guy sitting there and wanted to go his way, but stepped on something and heard something explode near her.

Amu turned around to see Husky following her. She didn't mind at all and actually wanted some company. "That's okay, I don't want to fall in any traps either. At least not alone. Your name was Husky, right?", Amu asked and hoped she had guessed right. She wasn't very good with names. Amu kept an eye on Papillion and Inuyasha, because losing sight of them now will mean she'll get lost, and she really didn't want that. I'm hungry... Why didn't I take any food with me?
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:26 pm

(Okay, new characters popping in now is starting to get ridiculous. I vote we make a cut off now so we don't get people "waking up" on the island near the end of the RP.)
Hakim watched Rika leave. She was being rather rude now, but maybe she'd join their little group once she got to know them better. "Well? Shall we?"

Hakim urged his elephant forward after the others. It wasn't long until he saw a huge explosion. "Do you think it's another trap?" he asked, slowing his elephant to a cautious walk. The elephant watched the ground. It may have been an animal, but it wasn't stupid.

"Probably, but aren't bombs a little... dangerous?" Glenda searched the surrounding area for any traps. Her eyes were better than the normal human's, but it didn't allow her to see everything. "The other trap could've just been security if this crazy island belongs to someone, but bombs are out there for that sort of thing..." She smiled when Hakim nodded in agreement.

"I'll be fine," Duck sniffled. This was quite normal when she turned back with really cold water. She'd be fine in a few hours, especially on such a warm island.

"Now let's go look for your niece!" Duck said. She was about to march away, but stopped. "I'll... let you lead." She didn't want to be surprised by another trap and turn back into a duck. Twice in one day was enough.

They walked for a little while down the riverbank. It was quiet, but not an awkward silence between them. Still, Duck hated them not talking. It was like hanging around Fakir when he was in a bad mood. "So..." she started, "why do you think the boat blew up like that?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content