Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Pet Shop

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The New Pet Shop Empty The New Pet Shop

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:53 pm

Plot:: A new pet shop opens up in town, but the owner was strange, and the next thing they know Konata and her friends have turned into frogs! Will they ever return to normal? (Okay, there's an episode where they turn into frogs after venturing the new pet shop, but it ends after they turn into frogs, so I figured let's continue it why not? c:)

Characters:

Konata Izumi- goldeyedalchemist
Kagami Hiiragi- amanoharafair
Miyuki Takara- Moka
Tsukasa Hiiragi- amanoharafair

Ocs:

Pet shop owner (guy who turns them into frogs): Atoli Marks- sailorstar165
Employee one: Seth-good guy- goldeyedalchemist
Employee two: Katari-bad- rennim
Employee three:
(Note, we need two employees who help pet shop owner, and one employee who's really a good guy or whatever)

NOTE:
This anime doesn't have any REAL fighting in it, more like, they use their heads to get out of sitituions (or however you spell it)
There's no real rules except the normal rpg rules.

OC Profiles:

The New Pet Shop Victorian_Yuuko

Character Name: Atoli Marks
Username: sailorstar165
Short Bio: Having recently moved to Japan from who knows where, Atoli Marks is quite a mystery. Only a few things are known about her: One, she owns a pet shop. Two, she's unmarried. Three, she is most definitely a witch.

The New Pet Shop 1082306303_terEliwood

Character Name: Seth
Username: goldeyedalchemist
Short Bio: A troubled man of the past, he wanders in order to fix the unknown.

The New Pet Shop 24952[/quote]

Character Name: Katari Akito
Username: rennim
Short Bio: Looks like and angel most of the time but is no doubt a cruel sadistic devil on the inside.

NOTE: ADDED CHARACTER LIMIT TO TWO!

Last edited by goldeyedalchemist on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:49 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Character Amount)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The New Pet Shop Empty Re: The New Pet Shop

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:38 am

The New Pet Shop 39208

The school bell finally rang and Konata made her way into the halls. She was going to meet her friends like usual somewhere in the hall. It was a warm summer afternoon and she had recently heard a new pet shop was opening. Supposably, the grand opening was tomorrow. Konata loved pets, but never actually had one....unless it was in her Nintendogs game of course. Her dad is deadly alleric to animals, so she just went to the pet shops and held them there instead. She zoomed down the hall for a while until she found the twins,

"Tsukasa! Kagami!" She called, as she happily approached them, "Didja hear? didja hear? didja hear!?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:50 am

The New Pet Shop Ls566rmx4kj0

Kagami stood contently in the hall waiting for Konata to arrive. It seemed like forever but she finally popped up, asking them random questions,

"No, what? Did a new game come out for the PS2," She asked not interested, "If it's about a game I don't really care Konata."

The New Pet Shop Luckystar003

"Hi Kona-chan! What is it?" Tsukasa asked, "I haven't heard about anything....except upcoming tests?" She asked curiously, Tsukasa was much different from her sister. She wasn't as blunt, brave, and she was much more naive.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:20 pm

The New Pet Shop 39208

"Well no, there isn't a new game out yet," Konata replied, "But they're opening a new petshop pretty soon! In fact, tomorrow I think!" She shouted excitingly, jumping up with a burst of happiness.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moka Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:51 pm

The New Pet Shop Takara_Miyuki___Lucky_Star_by_Shizuka91

Miyuki spotted her friend talking in the hallway and jogged up to them. "G-good morning!" She said with a smile. "How are you all today?"

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : making the color easier to read)
Moka
Moka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 139
Quote : Gimme a break, can i have a break, break me offa piece of that KIT-KAT BAR.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

http://animefreakLOLZ.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:56 pm

The New Pet Shop 39208

"Yuki-Chan! Hi! Didja here? A New pet shop is opening! We all just have to go on the Grand Opening!" Konata shouted, jumping once again with happiness, "So what do you say? Will you go? How about you two? Tsukasa? Kagami?" She asked enthusially.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:06 pm

Kagami passed a glance to Konata, "Really, a pet shop? How old are you really?" She replied obviously not interested. Then turned to Miyuki-san,

"Hello Miyuki-san what's up?" She greeted kindly.

"Sis...." Tsukasa replied somewhat disappointed, "I think we should go. I've always wanted a puppy, so why not go and look at them?" She replied softy,

"Hi Yuki-san!".
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:33 pm

The New Pet Shop 39208

"Well, I'm not surprised Kagami doesn't want to go," Konata added snidely, "Besides, if Kagami had a pet I'm sure it would be abused with her temper." SHe replied, her had over her mouth, as she chuckled to herself..
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moka Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:37 pm

(kay xD)

Miyuki giggled. "Oh, nothing much, really. Work has been so busy lately, and I haven't had a break in ages!" Miyuki smiled brightly. "Actually, I have a break after school today, and visiting a pet shop sounds lovely. I'll go!"

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : making the color easier to read)
Moka
Moka
Role Player

Female
Quote : Gimme a break, can i have a break, break me offa piece of that KIT-KAT BAR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:35 pm

"What was that Konata?" Kagami said ferociously.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:46 pm

The New Pet Shop 39208

"Ahahaha!" Konata laughed, a hand over her mouth for the moment, "Well, if we don't want to miss the chance....we better get going!" She begant to walk ahead of the rest in a content mood.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:00 pm

amanoharafair wrote:The New Pet Shop Ls566rmx4kj0

"Konata why are you in such a hurry? Its just a pet shop! Its not going any where."Kagami said bluntly.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moka Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:09 pm

"Ah, Konata-san, I think Kagami-san may have a point....." Miyuki commented.
(correct me if im wrong, i wasn't sure weather to use "-san" or "-chan", but since Mikyuki is rather polite, i opted for "-san")
Moka
Moka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:18 pm

The New Pet Shop 39208

Konata stopped dead and slowly turned her head,

"If we go later...." She then shouted at the top of her lungs, "ALL THE CUTE ONES WILL BE GONE!"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:10 pm

"I dont think they will run out of cute animals! You think all animals are cute. But since I know you will just make things difficult lets just go already."Kagami said sounding annoyed while she walked towards Konata
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:44 pm

The New Pet Shop 39208

"Awesome! Let's go!" She shouted with triumph. They were walking the local streets, when they found the building. It had balloons on the outside of it, all of many pretty colors. There was also a large banner which read "Grand Opening". However, the store looked rather desolate for a grand opening, not that Konata noticed of course.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:41 pm

Kagami looked at the building they were standing in front of and said "Um is it just me or does this place look empty for a grand opening?"

"Um it does look kind of empty..." Tsukasa said staring at the place.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:20 pm

Atoli Marks stepped out of the petshop. "Welcome to the shop," she said, flashing an award-winning smile. "You're all just in time. The store just opened," then she added under her breath, "though my hired help isn't here yet." She brightened again and said, "Come right on in."

(...How should I turn you all into animals, and what kind? This is based on an episode, right?)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:34 pm

The New Pet Shop 39208

"See? It's only empty because the employee's aren't here yet," She replied to Kagami, and entered the shop. The shop was full of many types of cute pets, "Awh! Look at this kitten!" She walked over to it and began to stroke it's very soft fur.

Seth rushed through the streets in a hurry. Late on the first day? Smooth Seth smooth.... He finally burst through the shop doors, finding four girls and the one who hired him in the shop,

"Sorry I'm late! I got trapped in traffic," He explained, "I barely made it out of that mess."

(They all get turned into frogs. They look at the shop pets for a while, then the store owner brought out to werid frogs and showed them. The frogs began to say "Kerorororororo" and it puts them in a trance and they wake up as frogs.)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:41 pm

"Hmph." Atoli turned back to their customers. "If there's anything we can help you with, feel free to ask Seth here. I need to get a few things from the back room." She bowed politely, as was the way in Japanese culture, and disappeared behind the counter of the shop.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Moka Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:04 pm

Miyuki, who had been quiet up to now, thought something was quite strange about this pet shop. After all, whenever something involves cute animals, people come running, or at least, that was her opinion. "Konata-san, even if the shop wasn't open yet, don't you think people would be waiting to come inside? Besides, the owner seemed a little, neh, strange to me..."
Moka
Moka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:37 pm

"Miyuki's right," Kagami agreed, "Figures Konata would be the one to bring us to a creepy place."

"That wasn't very nice!" Tsukasa replied, "Oh sis look! A puppy! I've always wanted one!" She shouted, as she went over to pet it's soft fur.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:36 pm

The New Pet Shop 2495210
Akito ran as fast as he could. He couldn't believe the amount of traffic outside. Groaning inwardly when he looked at his phone, Akito rushed into the shop. One hand on the doorway, he waiting until he caught his breath and bowed. "I'm so sorry I'm late!"
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:42 am

Seth nodded towards the other employee with a small grin,

"Don't worry about it I was late too."."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:30 pm

"Hey Mr. Seth," Kagami replied, "Would you happen to have any frogs? I don't see any, but I really would like to get one or two....to get some company for my pet fish back at home."She asked kindly, it was true, she was sure her little fish was quite lonely.

"Oh sis, that's a great idea!" Tsukasa replied, "Do you guys have any Mister?" She asked sweetly, her hands clasped in front of her.

(Your que Sailor! xD)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next