Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love Shop

+12
kurai tenshi13
mycrimsonangel
Puppy
Gold Chocobo
Rennim
kairiandroxas
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
RebelFlame-Shishou
Shimanishiki
xTwilightxAngelx
love4Sora
sailorstar165
16 posters

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Go down

The Love Shop Empty The Love Shop

Post by sailorstar165 Sun May 24, 2009 9:09 pm

Plot:
Looking for Romance? Looking for love~? Then you've come to the right place!

This little cafe is the perfect place to meet someone else, whether from your own universe or not! Best of all, the waiters and waitresses are all very beautiful, so even if your blind date doesn't work out, you have a sexy piece of eyecandy serving you.

Best of all, for the RPers, it's free! ^_^

The only rule is that we follow the rules set up by Sora. No smut, etc. Everything else is fair game. ...Even guyxguy.

Characters:
Explanation: The only people who have to show up repeatedly are the "servers." Everyone else can pop in from time to time to be served. Thus, Servers are listed while the others are not. It's basically a silly RP to try and get some of our newer members to try out the system. Also, it's a chance for people to do the lamest pairings ever in the name of a "blind date."

Also, if you are just a customer, just post as said customer. You don't have to ask to be them. Only servers have to ask so I can add them to the list.

Oh, No two of the same character. Characters obviously have to leave the cafe sometime, so be patient until that person leaves. ...If that character is inactive for two weeks w/o an away message from the person, it shall be considered that he/she has "left the cafe" and that someone else can take them on.

I'm making a limit of two characters at one time so we don't end up with a bunch of conversations with ourselves. Sorry if this puts a damper on anyone's plans.

Rules for servers:
1. Look good (duh)
2. Over 16 (no little kids for obvious reasons)
3. MUST be existing anime/vid game character. No OCs.
4. Must be in character... if that character had a job at a cafe. (Meaning, act like your character trying to be polite to customers)
5. Limit 2 servers per person. Max number of total servers at one time is 12 (though I doubt we'll reach that number). Also, if you have 2 servers, you cannot be a customer.
6. Servers are allowed to "quit" at anytime. They cannot, however, be fired, unless they have been inactive for two weeks w/o an away message.
7. If someone is in the cafe as the character you want, wait for them to leave the cafe. Then you can join in as a server as that character.

Servers:
Aerith: Sailorstar165
Raikou: Gold Chocobo

List of Characters currently in shop (and thus can't be used until they leave/quit):
(Servers in Red, Customers in Blue)
Aerith
Raikou

Note: If you wanna be a servor, say so. If you're a customer, just post saying you've walked on in. Also, since this is basically a "hang out and pretend you're so-and-so" kind of RP, you can talk to whoever whenever you want. There are no limits. Feel free to interupt conversations or do whatever you feel like. Heck, hit on someone. I don't care. Just make sure to follow the rules Sora set for the site.

Second Note: Time will be ignored in this RP. There will be no days or nights. Just post and have fun. XD If we happen to have no customers at the moment, we'll "close shop" supposedly and then I'll make another post saying we've opened again.

Third Note: Any server that goes to hand out flyers will still be considered used and can't be picked up by someone else. That way, those whose servers have nothing to do can leave and "bring in" extra customers. Those customers must leave before theserver may return, however. (i.e. I have 2 servers (the max server and character #). Skuld steps out and I can bring in Lavi, thus still having 2 characters (max character #). Skuld may return when Lavi leaves.)

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:09 pm; edited 65 times in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Love Shop Empty Re: The Love Shop

Post by sailorstar165 Sun May 24, 2009 9:17 pm

The Love Shop AerithChibi
Aerith sat behind the counter, sorting the various teas and making sure they had enough of everything while Skuld sat on a chair the wrong way and watched the door. "You know, no one'll come in if you keep staring like that. And stop sitting that way."

The Love Shop Skuld
"But it's so boring just waiting," Skuld replied. She turned the chair the right way and sat on it properly. "How long until someone shows up?"

"We just opened for the day. It takes a few minutes for people to come in." She set the tea box back on the shelf. "Just be patient."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun May 24, 2009 10:07 pm

((....i was gonna have loki come in. XD lemme know how i do as him--and be honest, i wanna know if i do bad as loki, so i can try to make him better!))

The Love Shop Lady_s10

Loki walked into the Love Shop and peered around curiously. He had heard from Yamino that it was a new shop in town. Supposedly, this was the place where people would find "love". So out of slight boredom and curiosity, Loki thought he would see how it was and if it truly went by its name. Plus, this would give the little player a chance to adore some pretty women with his cute, childish form.

Ahead of Loki, he saw two girls; he smirked at the sight of one of them in particular. "Well, well, well. Hello there, Skuld," he said as he approached the two women casually.

((...perfect picture... and for those that don't know, Loki's really a smexy looking Norse Mythology God that was banished down to earth in an adorable child form.))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun May 24, 2009 10:11 pm

The Love Shop Skuld
Skuld froze and felt her face turn bright red. "L-L-Loki-sama! G-good afternoon!" She bowed. "Welcome to the Love Shop. Sh-shall I show you to a table?"

Aerith watched, amused. "Just tell me when you want me to take over," she said before turning back to what she was doing. She was sort of "in charge" of the place, since the owner rarely showed up. She would serve too if it got busy, but until then, she'd handle manager things.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun May 24, 2009 11:12 pm

((it's "tamaki" taiyaa......tamaki.........))

The Love Shop Lady_s11

Loki couldn't help but smile at Skuld. He knew how much she loved him. Either way, Loki nodded as he answered, "Why yes, will you please do that for me, Skuld?" Loki turned around toward one of the many tables, basically showing Skuld where he would like to sit. Before following Skuld to his table though, Loki looked over his shoulder back at the other woman and said, "Oh, and could you please a cup of coffee. I think that I may stay here for a bit."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 2:17 pm

(I'm not sure who to play, so I choose Rukia)

The Love Shop Char_Kuchiki_Rukia

Just after that, Rukia walked in with what appeared to be a contemplative look on her face. The dark haired Soul Reaper had heard rumors about the shop that sold "love" and while she was not usually a fan of speed dating, something about this place seemed interesting.

"Can't be any worse then dealing with the Arrancars" she said under her breath, before catching sight of the brown haired woman working behind the counter and what looked like a little kid sitting at a nearby table with a blond haired girl standing nearby. She walked over to the counter and rested her elbow on it, thinking "This should be interesting".

(yeah, I know that it is not the best post in the world. But at least I posted.)

Last edited by CrossoverStupidCupid on Tue May 26, 2009 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Pic Was Too Big)

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon May 25, 2009 5:34 pm

The Love Shop Skuld
"Y-yes, Loki-sama! I'll bring you a coffee right away!" She rushed to the counter, where Aerith already had placed a coffee mug and pot. "I'll be with you in a minute, Miss!" she said quickly to Rukia before rushing back to Loki.

"Here you are, Loki-sama!" she said, smiling and somehow not short of breath at all. Being a godess had its bonuses sometimes. "Can I get you anything else?"

Aerith rolled her eyes as Skuld ran around for their first customer and completely forget Rukia. "Please, have a seat anywhere, Miss," she said with a smile. "I'll be with you in a moment."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon May 25, 2009 10:54 pm

((yay~~~~ post then bed. T_T))

The Love Shop Lady_s11

Loki sat down at his table and patiently waited for Skuld to return, which didn't take too long at all. He took the mug from her and took a brief sip from it. He let out a refreshing sigh and set the mug down on the table. Still holding onto the mug's handle, Loki glanced up at Skuld and answered, "No, I'm quite all right for now, thank you. I'll let you know if I do though."

As Loki took yet another sip of his coffee, he eyed the new girl that had just walked into the shop. Hmm, he thought, something tells me that she wouldn't fawn over my child form. I suppose I'll wait for someone else. With that he took another sip as he watched the shop's entrance from the corner of his eye.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed May 27, 2009 7:20 pm

The Love Shop L_from_Death_Note____by_KariNeko

L walked into the relatively new coffee shop, hunched over and baggy eyed like always, looking for a change of scenery from his headquarters to continue work on his current investigation. L had his lap top under his arm as the door closed behind him and the bell over the door rand again. He looked around the shop at the servers and also some of the customers. besides the kid who was in the shop, he was the only guy that seemed present at the shop. Though he was sure most of the girls there were nice, none of the female customers appealed to him at first so he just sat down at a booth near the window

L slid his shoes off, squatted on the bench, took out his lap top and powered it up as he waited for a server to come and take his order
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed May 27, 2009 7:39 pm

The Love Shop Skuld
Still flustered by Loki, Skuld went over to their newest customer, a nobody dressed rather badly. "Hello," she said, smiling despite his bad appearance. Nothing could ruin her good mood now that Loki was here. She didn't even mind that he was sitting funny and that he wasn't wearing his shoes or socks. "What can I get for you?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed May 27, 2009 7:46 pm

L looked up from his lap top for a moment and said to the server, "just a cup of coffee would do thank you." he had already taken note that this server was more into the kid than him so L didn't even bother to do anything about the girl and went back to his work.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed May 27, 2009 7:47 pm

The Love Shop Skuld
Skuld nodded and grabbed the mug and Aerith offered her and poured the young man some coffee. "So..." she said conversationally since she was bored, "what are you up to? Playing a computer game?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed May 27, 2009 7:54 pm

When he finally got his cup of coffee, L took a break from his typing and placed five cups of sugar and three creamers into his coffee before he stirred it with a spoon at his table. L took a sip of the coffee and thought, wow this is almost as good as Watari's...almost

L was about to go back to work until the server decided to ask him about what he was doing and he looked at her funny. "It's not a game," he explained to her as he took another sip of his coffee, "You could say that I'm a law enforcer working on a case."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed May 27, 2009 8:02 pm

The Love Shop Skuld
"Wow, a detective?" she guessed. Skuld was one of the Norms, Godesses of Fate. The Past was her specialty, so she could tell. "I bet you've solved tons of cases." She smiled. "Too bad I can't tell the future like my sister. I might be able to help you then."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed May 27, 2009 8:09 pm

((...not much to really do w/ christie...i'll just bring her in i suppose...))

The Love Shop Ladysman

Loki continued to take sips of his coffee for a bit, all the while he still kept his eyes on the door. He eyed the strange young man who had walked into the shop, but payed no mind once he sat down in a rather strange position. Not much is going on here... Maybe I should go...

Just as he thought that, a new young woman came into his view. Loki kept his eyes on her the entire time, watching her every move, for he was bored and wanted something to do.

The Love Shop Christie-1

Christie ran into the coffee shop quickly and rushed towards the back--she was late do to the fact that she stayed up far too late texting Matt back and forth. I blame him for this. she thought as she rushed to where Aerith was working. "Sorry I'm late," Christie panted, "I hope I didn't miss too much..."

Christie glanced around the shop. From the look of things, Christie didn't miss much of anything. Although, she noticed the small boy staring at her from the corner of his eye. I wonder what's up with that kid...
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed May 27, 2009 8:17 pm

"You're not too late," Aerith replied with a smile. "Skuld's been able to handle everything so far." She noticed Christie looking at the kid who was staring at her. "Oh, I think that's a friend of Skuld's. I don't know for sure. From what I can tell, she really likes him."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed May 27, 2009 8:26 pm

L sighed as the girl saw right through his word play. I should have just lied he thought to himself as he took another sip of his coffee. "You could say that." L said as he placed his coffee back down, " what? is your sister a fortune teller?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Wed May 27, 2009 8:34 pm

(( Does these sound like Miranda???))
The Love Shop Miranda

Miranda walked in with a huge bag over her arm and her head down. She wanted to find someone; the rumors say this is the place to go, this was the place to find love. She spent hours doing her make-up to hide the dark circles under her eyes and picking an outfit to make herself seem at least half normal. She rushed and almost fell over her own feet, as she made it to an empty sit in the back of the room. Droping her bag the held everything from hairpins to her work related stuff she looked around. Giving the shy smile to any one who looked at her she sat down and pulled out an old falling apart book to read to pass the time until she meets someone.
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed May 27, 2009 8:36 pm

The Love Shop Skuld
"The best fortune teller in Japan," Skuld replied with a grin. "I, on the otherhand, am able to tell what people have done in the past. You are a detective currently after a bad guy named Kira. You have recieved messages from this Kira guy that ended up saying "Did you know Gods of Death like apples?" Let's see..." she closed her eyes and thought for a moment. "You also passed a test with flying colors, tying with Light Yagami. Am I right?' She smiled proudly.

"Oh, Christie, could you handle our latest customer?" Aerith asked quickly.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed May 27, 2009 8:41 pm

The Love Shop Christie-1

Nodding, Christie replied quietly as she began to gather up some mugs, "Ah, I see. Well I suppose we'll just leave him to Skuld for now, since they already seem to know each other."

Just as Christie had turned around, she heard the bell above the shop's door ring. Christie looked over her shoulder and saw a woman walk on in...and then almost trip. Wow...a klutz, kind of like me. Christie looked back at Aerith with a smile and said, "Don't worry, I'm already on it." She set the mugs down, quickly grabbed a pad of paper and a pen, and walked on over to the new customer. "Hello, can I get anything for you, Miss?" Christie asked sweetly.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Wed May 27, 2009 8:59 pm

The Love Shop Miranda

Miranda jerked, causing some of the pages in her book to float away. "I'm sorry. You scard me. I-I'll pick them up.. Umm can I have some tea ..please. Thank you" Unsure how the server will act she watch for her reaction. Slowly she got up and glanced around,seeing that there was only three people in the cafe didn't lessen her embaressment mostly because two of them were really cute. She nodding shyly to the server, she started chasing down her missing pages

Last edited by Shimanishiki on Wed May 27, 2009 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed May 27, 2009 9:05 pm

The Love Shop Christie-1

Wow...big klutz... Christie nodded as she turned away from the customer. "Of course, I'll be right back with your tea, and I could help you out some if you'd like." Christie quickly walked away and fixed up the woman's tea, and then made her way back in no time at all. As the klutzy, frantic woman gathered her missing pages together, Christie set the tea down on the table and watched the woman, trying her best not to look at her strangely. "Um...but would you like some help...?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed May 27, 2009 9:13 pm

L continued typing and looking over his files as the girl blabbered on. As much as he liked to chat every once in a while, he had work to do and besides, fortune telling wasn't his thing since there was no logic behind it. However, he was stopped dead in his typing as the girl named off very vital information to his current investigation. L stopped typing and stared blankly at his screen for a moment. he then shut the screen and stared very seriously at his server. "You are never to speak of that information again," he said to her, "That's classified information." Could she possibly be an accomplice to Kira? he thought to himself, how else would she know of that information. "what was your name again?" he asked her stearnly, if she was an accomplice she would need to be added to the list of suspects and possibly be taken into custody.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Wed May 27, 2009 9:14 pm

The Love Shop Miranda

Miranda smiled. "I'm ok. I-I'm just missing two other pages." Mrianda tried to act cool. Pulling the book off the table she slipped the pages she did have in and pushing her book In Cold Blood by Truman Capote on to the table. She then started crawling on the floor check under the tables for her two missing pages.
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed May 27, 2009 9:19 pm

The Love Shop Skuld
"I'm Skuld," the Norm sister said obliviously. His train of thoughts was too close to the present to register in her mind. "I'm good at doing all kinds of stuff if it deals with the past. Of course," she frowned, "I can't get a good reading on that Light guy you know. I can follow the threads of fate from your past to his since you've met, but there are huge invisible spots on the thread." She shrugged. "The only way that happens is if you make a deal with Death, as your time's irreadable after that."

She stopped babbling. "Oh, but here I am going on and on, again!" She laughed. "Anyway, just ask if you need anything!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content