Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love Shop

+12
kurai tenshi13
mycrimsonangel
Puppy
Gold Chocobo
Rennim
kairiandroxas
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
RebelFlame-Shishou
Shimanishiki
xTwilightxAngelx
love4Sora
sailorstar165
16 posters

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

The Love Shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Love Shop

Post by love4Sora Wed May 27, 2009 9:22 pm

The Love Shop - Page 2 Christie-1

"Well, if you say so..." Christie said as she began to head back towards the back counter, but stopped, for Christie felt something grumbling and ruffling beneath her feet. The otaku looked down, only to see two pages below her feet. Whoops... she thought as she quickly picked them up. Christie turned back around to the woman, leaned over and held out the two pages. "Er...here you go, Miss."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed May 27, 2009 9:24 pm

The Love Shop - Page 2 L_from_Death_Note____by_KariNeko

L finished his coffee and left $5 on the table as he picked up his lap top. "i think I'm going to go now," le said as he slipped his shoes back on, "Just know this won't be our last meeting." then made his way to the door

Damn you sora, i had a good idea for a post but then you found them pages before me
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed May 27, 2009 9:30 pm

The Love Shop - Page 2 Skuld
"Have a nice day, sir!" Skuld called, waving. She picked up the five and handed it to Aerith. She must have done well to get such a big tip!

The Love Shop - Page 2 AerithChibi
Aerith took the money and recorded everything. Then the phone rang. "Hello?" Pause. "Skuld, it's for you."

"Skuld took the phone, listened, and then her eyes widened. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M A SUSPECT?!" she shouted into the phone. Everyone in the restaraunt stared at her. Skuld quickly apologized, then said more quietly. "Why am I a sus--oh... Shoot... I was showing off and said stuff I shouldn't have." She slapped her forehead. "Oh Odin, Loki, and Thor... Yes, please ask one of the Gods to fix this. Yes, thank you. Okay, I'll ask Loki." Skuld hung up.

She walked over to Loki. "Loki, I need a really, really huge favor."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Wed May 27, 2009 9:30 pm

The Love Shop - Page 2 Miranda

Miranda turned her head to look from under a table gasping she jump up to grab the papers. Instead she hit her head on the table. knocking her down to the floor. "Ouch!" she held hes head and stomp her exorcist boot that didn't go with her outfit that well. "Sorry!" She cried out as she crawled out from under the table. "Thank you for finding them" Taking the pages from the girl, while rubbing the top of her head. "I'm sorry if I'm causing trouble I don't mean too. I'm a bit of a klutz" She laughed nervously.
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed May 27, 2009 9:43 pm

(( lmao ))

The Love Shop - Page 2 Ladysman

Loki watched as the strange man walked out of the shop without saying another word. What a strange man he was... he thought as he took yet another sip from his coffee.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M A SUSPECT?!"

Loki jumped, nearly spitting out his coffee and spilling his half-way empty/full cup all over him. What's she shouting about...? Loki attempted to ignore her, but couldn't help just listen after hearing his name. For whatever reason, he was bound to be involved. Refusing to look over at Skuld directly, Loki continued to drink from his coffee as he watched the door.

"Loki, I need a really, really huge favor."

Trying not to sigh, Loki set his mug down on the table and looked up at Skuld. "Of course. What is it, Skuld?"

Christie couldn't help but stare at the woman strangely now, for she was just so...out there, really. "Oh, don't worry about it..." Christie said, trying her best to put on a smile. "Well, if you need anything, let me know, all right?" With that, Christie walked away and back over by the counter.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu May 28, 2009 3:42 pm

Skuld laughed nervously. Loki wasn't going to like this. "Um... It seems I've abused my power again and gave classified information to a detective about a case and I'm a murder suspect now." She tried to look innocent, which would probably have worked on anyone but Loki. "Obviously claiming occult magics and Godess powers wouldn't hold water in court, so... I need your help."

"So how's everything going, Christie?" Aerith asked, totally unfazed by Skuld's outburst. She was used to the crazy girl by now.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Thu May 28, 2009 3:51 pm

The Love Shop - Page 2 Miranda

Nodding to the girl that served her, She sat down to put her book back together, keeping her head down while doing so. Checking the time she freak when she found she was late for a meeting. Jumping up she glaced around " Where the Bathroom please?" Not waiting for an answer she ran to the womens bathroom. Her bag was dragging behind her. A few mintues later Miranda run out with her skin tight exorcist suit on. Walking up to the counter she asked." I'm sorry for interputing anything." She smiled timidly at the two reamining guests before turning her attention back to the lady she was asking. "How much was the tea?" Handing over some money.

Last edited by Shimanishiki on Thu May 28, 2009 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu May 28, 2009 3:56 pm

Aerith told Miranda the price and accepted the money. She got the change quickly and handed it to Miranda. "Come again soon," she said cheerfully.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by RebelFlame-Shishou Thu May 28, 2009 10:26 pm

(I pick Temari and no I don't have a pic)

The Love Shop - Page 2 Naruto_-_Temari
Temari silently opened the door to the Love Shop and waited in a corner patiently. She felt slightly out of place in the bistro because of its romantic theme but she had heard it had excellent food and she knew a few people there. She noted a few people already sitting and sat down by the window, legs crossed and hand under her chin waiting for her server.

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Fri May 29, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pic and Colors!)
RebelFlame-Shishou
RebelFlame-Shishou
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 10
Quote : TRIDENT!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri May 29, 2009 9:59 pm

Seeing that Skuld was busy with Loki, Aerith turned to Christie. "We have a customer over by the window," she said patiently. Sometimes it was a little difficult keeping track of the many customers. That was Aerith's job whenever the manager wasn't around.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat May 30, 2009 8:06 pm

Loki sighed as he bowed his head. He knew he was a God and all, but it wasn't his job to help other Gods with their own personal problems, especially when he's stuck in a childish form down on Earth. Either way, Loki couldn't refuse Skuld. Sighing once again, Loki looked back up at Skuld and said, "All right, but I'm not quite sure how I can help you out of this one--I'm not a lawyer and I wouldn't be able to use my God powers either."

Christie smiled at Aerith and answered, "Oh, everything's going just fine." For a few minutes, Christie spent her time cleaning off the tables previous customers were sitting at until Aerith had asked her to attend to the new customer. "I'm on it," she replied as she ran over to the new customer.

"Hello, can I help you with anything?" Christie asked with a welcoming smile.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat May 30, 2009 8:37 pm

"You could so use your God powers, Loki!" Skuld replied. "Come on, pleasy weasy lemon squeezy?" She paused a moment, then threatened, "If you don't help me out, I'll just have to tell Mayura the truth about you, Fenrir, and Yamino~"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat May 30, 2009 8:44 pm

[quote="love4Sora"]

Loki couldn't help but laugh slightly at Skuld's "threat". Loki set his elbow down on the table and rested his chin against his fist. He smirked at Skuld and then answered, "Well, you see, Skuld, I told Mayura that I was a God at one point. Thing is, she didn't believe me and said she didn't believe in Gods." Loki turned his head toward the door and continued, "I found that quite shocking, since she'll believe just about anything that would seem abnormal to humans. It's funny though, the one thing that is real she doesn't believe. Ha, how ironic."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat May 30, 2009 8:52 pm

Skuld slapped her forehead. "So, will you help me?" she asked. "Urd told me to ask you to help, so if she thinks you can help me, you should."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat May 30, 2009 8:59 pm

Loki sighed once again. He looked back up at Skuld as he answered, "Very well. How would you like me to help out?"

((ewwwwwwwww! short post!!!!!!!!!!!))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat May 30, 2009 9:12 pm

"Um... I have no idea..." Skuld admitted. "Maybe figure out who the real Kira is to prove my innocence?" She stopped. "Wait! I know! It's that guy, Light Yagami! He made a deal with the Shinigami, which means anything after that deal is beyond the Norms! It must be him!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by RebelFlame-Shishou Sun May 31, 2009 10:12 pm

The Love Shop - Page 2 Naruto_-_Temari

Temari looked up and offered a smile, "Um yes I would like the hmm..." She looked over the menu, "an order of the dangos and an iced mocha please."

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Color and centering)
RebelFlame-Shishou
RebelFlame-Shishou
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 10
Quote : TRIDENT!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:38 pm

((sorry...sorry....i was going to do it earlier...but i fell asleep...i'm still beat & sore from con...))

Loki pondered about the idea for a moment. He himself has looked into the Kira case quite a bit, and he long ago discovered that it was in fact Light Yagami. Problem was, of course, that that L guy was far too suspicious of everyone, so there was never a good way to prove Loki's theory, and L's apparently, about Yagami. Not only that, he had no possible way of proving his theory without mentioning the Shinigami, and Loki knew that no one would believe that, even though it was the truth.

Nodding at Skuld's correct answer, he replied, "You're correct, Skuld. That's good. But now you have to prove that it's Light Yagami with an explanation, that doesn't involve any of us Gods in any way. No one in today's society would believe that." Loki took another sip of his coffee as he waited for Skuld's response.

Christie scribbled the order down on the small pad of paper, and then smiled at the customer as she replied, "Yes, coming right up!" Christie then quickly ran back to the counter, readying the young woman's iced mocha and dangos. After a couple minutes, Christies made her way back to the table and set the food and drink down in front of the customer. "Here you go. Is there anything else I can do for you?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:21 am

"Aw, Loki-sama, I'm not good at explaina--" she stopped, then smiled. "What if I said I witnessed an "incident" where Light Yagami was writing names in a Death Note? That way, I could tell L and push the blame off me!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:42 pm

Loki set down his coffee mug and looked up at Skuld. "That could work. But again, L would want proof of you witnessing such an incident. Not only that, Light wouldn't let you off so easily. If anything, he very well could write your name into that notebook." Loki thought over the matter for a moment, and then thought allowed, "The only way we could truly prove that you're innocent is to catch Light writing in the Death Note with both you and L around. Problem, Light wouldn't write in the Death Note so openly..." Loki was now seriously thinking about the matter, trying to think of ways to absolutely prove that Skuld was innocent and that Light Yagami was Kira.

((wow...i didn't expect the kira case to become a major part of this RP. XD))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:08 pm

Skuld grinned. "Ah, but we don't need to catch Light in the act. I know what he looks like." She asked Aerith for a glass of water and quickly returned with it for Loki. "You're Loki the Trickster. All you have to do is provide me with a convincing photo of this guy." She touched the water with the tip of her finger.

The ripples glowed, and an image of Light Yagami appeared on the surface. "You can make a fake photo, and I'll say I was snapping around with my camera for a photography class or something at a park or something and happened to notice this when I got the film developed.." She smiled proudly. "Good plan, if I do say so myself."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:22 pm

((...i don't know how to do that...so i'll BS some a little bit....kind of...))

Loki looked down into the glass of water, and stared at the image for a moment. He then turned his head away and faced forward. Loki listened to Skuld's idea intently, without looking her in the eye. That could work I suppose... Loki nodded, took another sip of coffee, and looked up at Skuld. "All right, I'll see what I can do. Lucky you, this just might work out for you, Skuld."

Loki set his empty mug down on the table and stood from his seat. He reached into his pocket and set down the necessary amount of money, plus the tip, and set it down on the table. He turned to Skuld and said, "I'll come back with the picture. But until then, goodbye, Skuld." Loki waved goodbye to the Norm Sister and then left the Love Shop without another word.

((are we gonna have days? or something?))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:07 pm

(Well, Rukia's left the shop by default b/c Crossover hasn't posted for two weeks, and same goes for Temari b/c RebelFlame hasn't posted either, so...)

(FYI, I've added a "Currently in Shop" thing to the main post)

(Oh and I said TWO WEEKS for customers to get booted from the shop or servers to get fired. Two days is a little ridiculous. Let's go with a week at the least. >_>)
Aerith waved as Ruki and Temari left the shop. "Come back again sometime," she said brightly. Once they were walking down the street, Aerith hung the closed sign on the door. It hadn't been very busy that day, but the shop was still starting out. It would take a few days for word to get out...

"See you all tomorrow," she said to the servers as they walked down the street as well. She waved when Skuld waved back, and then went to turn off the lights and make sure everything was locked for the night.

The next day, Aerith opened the shop bright and early. Skuld was with her already, so they were ready to start serving whenever some customers got there.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:07 pm

The Love Shop - Page 2 AnimePaperwallpapers_Soul-Eater_gal

"Oye Kid, maybe you should find something other than symmetry in life to enjoy"

"Yeah, yeah, kid. how about a girl?"

Death the Kid sighed as Liz and Patty's words rang in his ears from when they shoved him out the door that morning, unsymmetrically for that matter. He had been too involved in all of Shibusen's mayhem over the Kishin to even think about finding a girlfriend. Liz and patty were alright women but Liz's hair was parted a little off center and Patty always wore her hat tilyed to one side, not to mention neither of them willingly took part in his habbits.

Kid looked up at the sign that read "Love Shop" and thought to himself, Well I guess there really isn't another place better to start off. He openned the door as perfectly as possible and entered the shop. He was taken in awe as he looked from left to right in the shop as the owner had organized the shop that the chairs and tables were semetrical when one enetered the shop. "I'm in heaven" he said to himself as he picked one of the round tables at the center of the shop to sit down at.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:15 pm

"Good morning!" Skuld said brightly. As it was Saturday, the cafe opened a little early for brunch, as well as the usual lunch and dinner times. "Welcome to the Love Shop! How may I..."

She trailed off when she noticed the person staring at her in aw. She wasn't sure why he was doing it (it was because her pigtails and clothes were perfectly symmetrical), but it was starting to creep her out. "Um..." She inched away. None of the other servers were here yet, so she had to take care of the creep, but she really didn't want to be serving him. "How may I help you?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content