Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love Shop

+12
kurai tenshi13
mycrimsonangel
Puppy
Gold Chocobo
Rennim
kairiandroxas
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
RebelFlame-Shishou
Shimanishiki
xTwilightxAngelx
love4Sora
sailorstar165
16 posters

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

The Love Shop - Page 14 Empty Re: The Love Shop

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:06 pm

The Love Shop - Page 14 TOS_2_Kratos_Aurion_by_RizyuKaizen

Kratos nodded,

"That will do nicely thank you," He patting Lloyd on his head, "He enjoys sweets." Kratos couldn't help but adore him, and he would let him get away with anything. Well, ALMOST everything.

The Love Shop - Page 14 Bottle__d_Lloyd_by_Chikuto

Lloyd curiously looked up at Skuld and repeating

"Pueding....putting....putting! putting!" He began to sing, chating the new word he learned to the world.

(He is, in the ToS game that have this whole event with it, it's really priceless!)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:16 pm

The Love Shop - Page 14 2212272660edb0_full

Naka shifted around in her seat. She really wanted to see the little boy that everyone was cooing over but was afraid her face would scare him and cause everyone to be mad at her. She let out a sigh and looked out the window. If only I was like Umi.....

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:45 pm

The Love Shop - Page 14 Skuld
She had to smile at Lloyd's cuteness. "Got it." Skuld went to the kitchen and got the rice balls and pudding from Aerith and returned a few minutes later. By then, Lloyd was chanting pudding. So cute! She put the food down on the table.

She noticed Naka watching them and went over. "You know, you can go see him too. He's quite friendly."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:59 pm

The Love Shop - Page 14 2212272660edb0_full

Naka blinked when she saw the waitress talk to her. She blushed and shook her head quickly. "Ah, no! I have a really scary face...I'll probably make the boy cry so it's fine!" She stammered.

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:14 pm

"Obviously you've never met my sister Verdandi." Skuld grinned. "Just say hi to the kid. He doesn't seem to care who's cooing over him as long as they are."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:23 pm

Kratos thanked her, and turned to Lloyd,

"Do you promise you'll eat most of this?" Kratos asked him, "I don't want to waste food, understand." Kratos sighed, taking out a spoon showing it to Lloyd, "Do you remember what this is called?" He asked softly, waiting for the child's response.

Lloyd looked up at his father, and placed his hand on his chin, still in Ed's arms,

"Uh...uh...uh? Uh....sp-sp-sploon! sploon!" He repeated, pointing to the spoon, and he pulled on Ed's hair, "Sploon?" He asked curiously.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:29 pm

The Love Shop - Page 14 Edward-elric

"Ow! Cut it out Lloyd, that hurts!" Ed gasped as Lloyd pulled his hair. Geez, for such a small kid, he sure could pull hard."You too, Misao!" Ed glared daggers at her.
"Uh...uh...uh? Uh....sp-sp-sploon! sploon!" Lloyd repeated over and over as he pulled Ed's hair.
"Ow! Close, it's a spoon. Hey Lloyd, do you wanna go back to your daddy? He has some pudding for you!" Ed smiled and held the child out to his father.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:11 pm

Kratos took him back, and placed him on the table handing him the spoon,

"Right, Spoon," Kratos replied, then he asked, "Now, what is this?" He asked, handing him a napkin..

Lloyd took the spoon and climbed up his father's chest, pulling on his hair, Kratos, however, did not even flinch in pain,

"Nappykin!" Lloyd replied, clinging to his father he asked, "Gimme food? Food?" He asked, causing Kratos to sigh.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:26 pm

The Love Shop - Page 14 199115_1240796391107_225_350

Misao turned to Ed

"And what if I dont want to knock it off Ed? What are you going to do?." Misao said mockingly she knew Ed could knock her out flat in under 2 seconds. "Its not my fault that Lloyd likes me more then you!" She said while giggling. Ed is so kawaii! Maybe i should prevoice him. Oh well. hehehehe
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:31 pm

Lloyd took turned to Misao, pointed to her and shouted,

"Misao! Misao! Yoo has fun name! Misao! Misao!"He chanted, then he looked at the two trying to compare, "Yoo iz pink," He said pointing to Misao, "Yoo iz whed." He said pointing to Ed. Then he looked at his pudding and began eating it on his own, attempting to copy his father.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:37 am

The Love Shop - Page 14 199115_1240796391107_225_350

Misao turned to Lloyd

"Awh your soooo adorible! Ahhh! Hahaha good little Lloyd! I just love when little kids call Ed weird!" Misao said on the verge of laughing.

Misao then turned to Ed

"This little kid doesn't like you very much. Hahaha. I wonder...if you were a dad would your own little cute babies like you? Or would they call you weird and pull your hair....hmmmm." She said deep in thought trying to picture Ed as a dad. All she could do at that sight was laugh. Ed with little babies running around. That was something she wanted to see!
[/quote]
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:16 pm

Skuld noticed the man from earlier (Aya) still standing around and seeming a bit lost, so she went up to him. "You still want to work here, right? Follow me." She took Aya's hand and led him to the counter, where Aerith was putting together a couple more orders. "Hey, he wants to work here."

The Love Shop - Page 14 AerithChibi
Aerith looked up from the tenth milkshake that day for one particular table and smiled. "That's great. You can start right away, if you like. We're a little... busy isn't the right word... swamped right now and could use the help."

(There. Now Aya can start working. XD)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kurai tenshi13 Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:45 pm

The Love Shop - Page 14 1056927570_reuz-Aya10

Aya was a bit suprised being suddenly led off, but regained his composure quickly. "So, is there any type of job training that i have to do; or can i jump right in and start working?" The red head asked.

(thanks for that ^_^ posts tend to get lost or forgotten in this thread i guess, i don't know...)
kurai tenshi13
kurai tenshi13
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:31 pm

"If you've ever served at a restaurant of any type, you're more than qualified," Aerith replied with a smile.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:37 pm

"You know, he said red, not weird..." Ed corrected. "And at least my children wouldn't be retarded like you."
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:59 am

Kratos shot Ed a dark look and replied in a very low voice,

"If you are going to fight, leave. I don't want Lloyd learning the cruel words the two of you are speaking." He also passed a shorter glance at Misao, and then to Lloyd.

Lloyd understood and answered,

"Bad wourd?" Lloyd continued to eat, rather silently now. Not that he was upset, more of his father's pestering.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:01 pm

"I'm sorry." Ed apoligized. "We'll be going now. C'mon Misao, our food might be here soon." Ed grabbed the back of Misao's collar and dragged her towards the table.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:29 pm

The Love Shop - Page 14 Tyki_avi

Tyki smiled and bowed for the femail customer he was serving before he went back to the kitchen to continue to serve others around them. it seemed there was a man with a tiny person in a bottle that had most of the shop in a frenzy. People get excited over the wierdest things, tyki thought with a head shake before he went back on to serving.

He finally sat down for a minute after Aeirth hired the one man and he awkwardly started serving tables. "I think he'll get used to this after a day or so." Tyki said as he watched their new employee work. just then, the phone rang right next to him. he gave it a glare before he picked it up and answered. Tyki listened to the person talking without a word and then hung up in a serious matter. "Aeirth!" Tyki called from the phone as he took off his apron, "That was my other employer. I need to leave right away." Tyki stopped into the office quickly to grab hi coat and top hat and came back out. "I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer to help." Keeping with the shops theme, he took Aeirths hand, bent over and kissed her hand before he said, "Keep up the good work, my dear." and then left.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:13 pm

Aerith felt the color rise to her cheeks as Tyki kissed her hand and left. Then, practical as ever, she banished the blush to wash her hands and return to work. Well, at least they'd gotten an new employee before Tyki's other employer decided to call. Now they weren't quite so short handed.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kurai tenshi13 Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:35 am

The Love Shop - Page 14 Ayawaiter
The Love Shop - Page 14 Ayawaiter2

"what do you want me to do first? i did work as a waiter 2 years ago... do you want me to start serving since it's busy,or should we do a tour first so i know where everything is?" Aya approached Aerith and asked.

(hmm which pic should i use for this thread? i can't decide XD)
kurai tenshi13
kurai tenshi13
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:06 pm

The Love Shop - Page 14 250px-Ranulf

A rather handsome young gentlemen entered the increasing popluar cafe he had heard so much about. His full head of blue hair matched perfectly to his slim pair of feline ears and tail. His eyes were different colors, but they shone with a air of elegence and complete mystery. He held a pleased grin as he looked around,

"As I can see this place is as exactly as they have told me." He twitched his ears slightly, taking notice to many conversations accuring about the shop.

Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 113
Quote : Courage is the Magic That Turns Dreams Into Reality.
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:29 pm

"Just start," Aerith said with a smile. "If you have any questions, you can ask me or Skuld over there. We'll both be willing to help, and come to me with orders. I prepare all the food."

Skuld, meanwhile, went up to the latest customer to the cafe. "Hi there! My name's Skuld, and I'll be your server today." She flashed her hundred watt smile. She led him to an empty table and said, "What can I get for you to eat, Handsome?" He was handsome, just not in the way Skuld preferred. There were some who were crazy over the whole cat-guy thing. She, on the otherhand, preferred a more human kind of handsome.

Still, she had to smile and flirt. That was her job as a server at the Love Shop, and so she more than happily did it.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:39 pm

Ranulf was swept off his feet and led to an oak table before he could think to reply to the young waitress. He exaimed Skuld, and her eyes reminded him of the Maiden Of Dawn's, they gleamed intricatly with happiness and a beautiful spark of life,

"Good evening Skuld," He replied with a delicate smile, "My name is Ranulf, and I'm pleased to meet you." Ranulf seated himself and smoothly replied,

"If you would please, start me off with something simple....hmm, I suppose a soda of some sort."
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:48 pm

"Nice to meet you, Ranulf. I'll be back with your drink in a second." She left and returned moments later with a sprite, the most simple soda she could come up with without just giving him a glass of club soda (i.e. fizzy water). "So what can I get you to eat?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:55 pm

Ranulf took a drink, his lips barely touching the glass,

"My thanks goes to you," He replied, he scratched the tips of his fragile ears, which were very sensitive to sound, "I would apperciate a dish that has to do with fish....you may decide which." He answered shyly and innocently. Dispite his adaption to human ways, his laguz traits took over when food was mentioned.
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next