Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love Shop

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Love Shop Empty The Love Shop

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:00 am

Plot:
Looking for Romance? Looking for love~? Then you've come to the right place!

This little cafe is the perfect place to meet someone else, whether from your own universe or not! Best of all, the waiters and waitresses are all very beautiful, so even if your blind date doesn't work out, you have a sexy piece of eyecandy serving you.

Best of all, for the RPers, it's free! ^_^

The only rule is that we follow the rules set up by Sora. No smut, etc. Everything else is fair game. ...Even guyxguy.

Characters:
Explanation: The only people who have to show up repeatedly are the "servers." Everyone else can pop in from time to time to be served. Thus, Servers are listed while the others are not. It's basically a silly RP to try and get some of our newer members to try out the system. Also, it's a chance for people to do the lamest pairings ever in the name of a "blind date."

Also, if you are just a customer, just post as said customer. You don't have to ask to be them. Only servers have to ask so I can add them to the list.

Oh, No two of the same character. Characters obviously have to leave the cafe sometime, so be patient until that person leaves. ...If that character is inactive for two weeks w/o an away message from the person, it shall be considered that he/she has "left the cafe" and that someone else can take them on.

I'm making a limit of two characters at one time so we don't end up with a bunch of conversations with ourselves. Sorry if this puts a damper on anyone's plans.

Rules for servers:
1. Look good (duh)
2. Over 16 (no little kids for obvious reasons)
3. MUST be existing anime/vid game character. No OCs.
4. Must be in character... if that character had a job at a cafe. (Meaning, act like your character trying to be polite to customers)
5. Limit 2 servers per person. Max number of total servers at one time is 12 (though I doubt we'll reach that number). Also, if you have 2 servers, you cannot be a customer.
6. Servers are allowed to "quit" at anytime. They cannot, however, be fired, unless they have been inactive for two weeks w/o an away message.
7. If someone is in the cafe as the character you want, wait for them to leave the cafe. Then you can join in as a server as that character.

Servers:
Raikou: Gold Chocobo
Haruka: Koru Da Fern Princess
Sophie: love4sora

List of Characters currently in shop (and thus can't be used until they leave/quit):
(Servers in Red, Customers in Blue)
Raikou -Absent, putting up signs
Haruka
Sophie
Kagome
Misao
Toph
Kakeru

Note: If you wanna be a servor, say so. If you're a customer, just post saying you've walked on in. Also, since this is basically a "hang out and pretend you're so-and-so" kind of RP, you can talk to whoever whenever you want. There are no limits. Feel free to interupt conversations or do whatever you feel like. Heck, hit on someone. I don't care. Just make sure to follow the rules Sora set for the site.

Second Note: Time will be ignored in this RP. There will be no days or nights. Just post and have fun. XD If we happen to have no customers at the moment, we'll "close shop" supposedly and then I'll make another post saying we've opened again.

Third Note: Any server that goes to hand out flyers will still be considered used and can't be picked up by someone else. That way, those whose servers have nothing to do can leave and "bring in" extra customers. Those customers must leave before theserver may return, however. (i.e. I have 2 servers (the max server and character #). Skuld steps out and I can bring in Lavi, thus still having 2 characters (max character #). Skuld may return when Lavi leaves.).

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:27 am; edited 8 times in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Love Shop Empty Re: The Love Shop

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:02 am

The Love Shop 5blarg11

Raikou stared at the empty office that had belonged to the previous friend that served there. She had decided to stop working there, although the reasons were unknown. So now, Raikou was head employee, and had to find new servers while serving many new customers,

"Well, I hope I run it as well as she did."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:38 pm

The Love Shop Haruka-2

Haruka looked at the piece of paper in his hand. He was looking for a small cafe, one where he could most likely get a job at. Finally he saw the sign of the cafe. He sighed, relieved that he finally found the place. He entered through the front door, putting his award-winning act on. His friend Yoko had taught him how to work with women. He hoped it would help him out with the job. "Hello?" He called.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:47 pm

The Love Shop 5blarg11

Raikou was slightly surprised, so he smiled and strode over to Haruka,

"Hello there, welcome to the Love Shop. My name is Raikou, how can I help you today?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:05 pm

The Love Shop Haruka-2

Haruka nodded, standing staright. His dark hair was brushed throughout, but still managed to fall slightly into his eyes. "Ah, yes." He said, looking around the small cafe. "I heard you were hiring? I would like to apply for a job." He said, sounding like he knew exactly what he was doing. And how he was going to do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:13 pm

The Love Shop 5blarg11

Raikou looked at him slightly surprised, considering he looked rather serious for this type of job. However, he could say the same thing about himself. He looked over Haruka, deciding that he was attractive, so that he passed the employment,

"Well, yes, I am hiring," He said, considering he was the only one left working at the shop, "I am needing help, considering I run this little establishment by myself. I suppose your hired." He said with a smile on his face, he turned as he heard a customer enter the shop.

The Love Shop 70ce96721058f0f6143df56b2eeba2a922622189

Kagome entered slightly depressed and slightly angry. Inuyasha had done it this time, meeting Kikyo by himself once again. This really upset her, mainly because he didn't even tell her. She wouldn't have minded if he would have at least told her. She took a seat by the window, taking in a deep breath and buring her face in her arms,

"Why are you such an idiot?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:28 pm

The Love Shop Haruka-2

Haruka's eyes widened. "Really? Just like that?" He asked, but he didn't want to push it. "When do you want me to start?" Haruka looked over to the dark haired girl who just entered the small business. She looked angered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:06 am

The Love Shop Misao___Lucky_Star_by_rafael0727

Misao entered the shop wearing her usual happy smile, which was plastered across her face. She entered and made a mad dash for Raikou, casing him in a glomp. She was a regular customer, and loved Raikou's kindness,

"RAIKOU!" She shouted smiling, "HI!"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:24 am

The Love Shop 5blarg11

Raikou smiled,

"You can start now. You'll keep your job judging on how well you can deal with customers. The goal is to get them to leave here happy," He looked over at Kagome, "See what you can do with that customer." He said pointing to her with his thumb. He was then suddenly knocked over by a extremely fast force. He was paralzyed for a moment before he realized who it was,

"Oh, hello there Misao. How are you today?" He asked, sitting up while she was hugging him.

Kagome sighed slightly, and lifted her head. Well, why am I so jealous? I mean...it's not like we're going out...but he could at least tell me these things! So much for trust between friends! She thought bitterly.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:39 pm

@ Sora and Twilight, don't worry, I don't think they'll be taken. And no rush.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:51 pm

The Love Shop Haruka-2

Haruka nodded at his new boss. "Alright." He said, fixing the red ribbon around his neck and straightening his black coat out. He turned and walked over to the dark haired girl. "Hello Miss." He gave a sexy smile, the one his friend had taught him to do. "May I take a seat with you? My name is Haruka." He extended a hand, to greet her. She was pretty, young, most likely a highschool student. Haruka kept the heart warming smile going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Is Lupus Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:05 pm

The Love Shop Grimmjowscowlingcopy
Grimmjow Jeagerjaques sauntered into the shop, scowling at the shiny floor as if by reflecting him, it had committed some irreperable sin. He needed to get that image out of his head...that scene...the very thought sent him crashing into a seat to hide his flushed face, and only made him angrier. "Waiter!!!!" He roared, itching to let it out on someone. "Where the hell is my waiter!?"

Last edited by Is Lupus on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Is Lupus
Is Lupus
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 5
Quote : "I am sane, it's this world that's crazy." Kariya Jin
Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:40 pm

The Love Shop 5blarg11

Raikou sighed, seeing the new customer, he figured he would be slightly irratating, so he decided to take the job. He lifted Misao, placing her on the ground next to him,

"Find a table and I'll be right with you," He said kindly to Misao, and then got up, stroding over to the new customer. He looked down at him, him being shorter in height due to the fact that he was seated,

"Hello sir, I am Raikou, I'll be your server for today, if you'd like." He said smiling gently, a glow in his eyes.

Kagome's face had been pressed against the table, she had been thinking and mutter a few words out loud. She slowly looked up to meet Haruka's eyes. She stared at him for a long time, for he had quite an attractive face. She allowed a slight pink to come to her face,

"You probably don't want to do that," She said looking down slightly, "According to a source I'm noisy, annoying, and too nosy." She said, thinking back to Inuyasha's words of anger.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:48 pm

The Love Shop Haruka-2

Haruka twitched at the angry customer who had just enter, it threw him off a bit. When the girl said such things about herself, he sighed. "You don't look like any of those things in my eyes." He took a seat, acroos the table from her. She hadn't taken his handshake, so his first move was shot down. He had to think of something else. "Tell me your name? I might be able to sooth your troubles." He stared deeply at her, in hope to catch her in his gaze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:59 pm

Misao pouted slightly at Raikou leaving, but took a chair at table on the opposite wall where Haruka and Kagome were. She stared at Haruka, really tempted to pull his hair,

"Long hair long hair long hair...." Everytime she saw a guy with long hair she always wanted to pull it to make sure it was real, in fact, the first time she met Raikou she yanked at his hair.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:09 pm

Kagome didn't look up at first,

"That's because you don't know me very well. But as soon as you do I know you'll just leave like he did," She said with a sad tone, she then looked up at him. She noticed that he had what seemed like a concerned face. True concern. So she decided he couldn't be that bad of a person. She blushed slightly at his gaze,

"My name's Kagome, it's nice to meet you...Haruka." She said surprisingly remembering his name. His named stunned her somewhat, because it was a girl's name, and he was a guy. But she didn't say anything.

(True Fact XD)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:16 pm

Don't diss the name! Its pretty.

The Love Shop Haruka-2

Haruka smiled at Kagome. "What a nice name, Miss Kagome. So nice, I can never imagine someone leaving such a lovely woman as you." He said, running a hand through his dark hair. "This man you are talking about, was he a love interest?" Haruka knew that the only way for Kagome to get her pent up anger and sadness out was to talk about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Is Lupus Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:46 pm

The Love Shop Grimmjowscowlingcopy
"Obviously, I'd like it. I don't care who it is, I better be getting some service!" Grimmjow growled. "So start serving, pretty boy." He spared a glare for the other customers, whom he believed had looked askance at him, and settled back in his seat expectantly.
Is Lupus
Is Lupus
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 5
Quote : "I am sane, it's this world that's crazy." Kariya Jin
Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:41 pm

The Love Shop Sophie12

Sophie walked into the little café; she was here searching for a job. As much as she loved working around Howl's castle, and running her little hat shop, she was looking for something to in her spare time. She figured working in another (nearby) shop would do just fine, for she didn't mind the extra work in the least.

Looking all around the shop, Sophie noticed a man with pink, shoulder-length hair who seemed to be running about the shop, from table-to-table. Sophie figured that he was a waiter, if not anything else. With assuming that, she walked up to the man and said, "Hello, my name is Sophie, and I was hoping that I could perhaps work here as a waitress... I promise you that I'm quite hard-working."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:31 pm

The Love Shop 5blarg11

Raikou inwardly twitched, this guy reminded him of the leader of the Grey Wolves; stingy and meaner then any devil. He, wielding a lot of paticence, decided to not reply to the man's cold, cruel words,

"I may only serve you, when I know what you would like to be served, sir." He said kindly. He turned when he heard a young female voice speak to him, he turned his head towards her slowly, being sure to continue his attractive smile,

"Excuse me, Miss. May I speak to you in just a moment? I simply need to take this order, I assure you it will be only a mere moment or two." He said kindly, turning back to his trouble making customer.

Kagome twitched slightly, she loved Inuyasha, yet she refused to believe it,

"Me loving that heartless, stupid, dumb, mean bastard! There's no way." She said crossing her arms, but it was obvious by the blush of embarrasement on her face he in fact was.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:41 pm

The Love Shop Haruka-2

"Ah, I see..." Haruka said softly. He sighed and leaned back. sounds a lot like myself. Maybe this is how Kantarou sees me sometimes. Haruka leaned in towards the table talking to Kagome. " He wouldn't happen to be a youkai?" He asked softly, maybe this girl was talking about someone who was a lot more like him than he first thought. "Oh!" Haruka mentally slapped himself. He was working, so he had to serve the customer. " I should probably ask you if you want to order anything or not. Its my first day on the job, don't tell my boss." He let out a laugh, while holding a finger to his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:57 pm

The Love Shop Sophie12

"Oh, of course. I didn't mean to interrupt." Sophie nodded politely and stepped aside, letting the man do his business. She watched the man and his customer with curiosity; that particular customer did seem to be causing quite some trouble for his kind waiter. Nonetheless, she couldn't actually do anything about it. Well, at least not until she was hired, that is.

((lame post...i really gotta get used to this again...x.x))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:56 pm

Misao couldn't help it, she creeped up behind Haruka, staring up at his long hair. Slowly reaching for it. She loved long hair, it was one of her werid fetishes. She wanted to pull it ever so badly. She was running out of restraint.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:00 am

The Love Shop 5blarg11

Raikou sighed, for his annoying customer was now playing the silent game,

"Excuse me," He said, as he then decided to speak to the young lady who recently entered again, "I apologize for that. Some fussy customers demand extra attention." He said with a half hearted smile,

"You mentioned something as to the means of working here as a waitress? We'd love your help. You see, you'd be the second female to actually work here. The other is currently off duty, but I promise if you need any help you can gladly come to me, for most of the servers here were recently hired. Now, in order to promise your job I will need to see how you do with customers, as Haruka over there is doing. So, let's see how you handle customers." Raikou looked back at the only male customer who was still fussing,

"If you would like, you may help me with that customer, but if not you can wait for a new one to enter, afterall, this guy isn't ment for beginners." He said once more smiling.

Kagome looked up at him,

"How'd you know he was a youkai? Do all of them act this way? Well...not Shippo...but still," She then looked up at Haruka, waving her arms in a 'no' motion, "Uh, I honestly don't think I really have an appetiate for anything right now. Um, I didn't know it was your first day, because you acted all professonal and stuff."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:12 pm

The Love Shop Haruka-2

Haruka sat back down, sighing. "Youkais tend to act differently around people they like." He said matter-of-factly. "I know that personally." He said holding a hand over his heart, swearing to Kagome. He though of how he acted towards his master, Kantarou.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next