Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Triangle

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Love Triangle Empty Love Triangle

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:38 pm

Plot: A new young boy moves into town, moving into the same apartment complex as yours, where you have been living for a long time. The boy is rather sickly, and collaspes. Of course you help him, then a friendship forms...however...how much will this friendship expand?

Rules:
-Character Max ONE
-Love Triangle forms
-one uke, two semes for the triangle please
-No yaoi

Characters:

Emil Castiegnr- Gold Chocobo (Uke)
Lavi- Koru Da Fern Princess (Seme)
Zack Fair- Puppy (Seme)
Allen Walker- Koru Da Fern Princess

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Love Triangle Empty Re: Love Triangle

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:28 am

(Okay, we're set to start)

Love Triangle NiceEmilCastagnierTalesofSymphonia2

Emil nervously entered the new apartment complex, he was now living alone, due to being kicked out by his cruel aunt and uncle. Whom had been taking care of him since his parents died. He held a single suitcase close to him. He looked at the elevater, then noticed several people going inside of it, so instead he took the stairs. Once he made it to the second floor he looked at the small piece of paper that read "230". He walked around looking for the room, until he finally found it. Setting his suitcase down, he fumbled with the keys until he found the right one. He put it in the door, struggling for a moment before it opened. Once inside he set his stuff down sighing,

"I don't like these big places," He said with a frown, "You can easily get lost in them..." He thought, shivering at the thought of getting lost.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:40 am

Love Triangle Zack

Zack sighed from within his apartment, he was bored. There was absolutely nothing to do. He had watched everything on television, played all of his video games, made several gourmet dishes, and sliced up everything he could. He stared at the ceiling, laying across his couch, Man...I need something to do....maybe like a girlfriend or a boyfriend....someone to keep me occupied... He stood up stretching, Well, I suppose I'll use my Zack charms. He said as he opened up the door. As he stepped out that's when he noticed the young blonde entering his new apartment. Leaving the door open. Cute...real cute.... He thought smiling.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:16 pm

Love Triangle Lavi10

Lavi held a large, paper grocery bag in his arms. He entered the apartment complex and noticed empty boxes and such in the hallway. "Looks like someone moved in." He navigated around the moving materials and got to his door, pulling out his keys to go inside. Two doors down, Zack was standing in his own doorway. "Hey!" Lavi waved, a smile growing on his face. "Who moved in?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:56 am

Love Triangle Zack

Zack smiled back at him, waving goofily,

"I don't know but he's super cute," He said in a lowered tone, "So I get first dibs." He went to the new neighbors apartment doorway and knocked on the frame,

"Hey, do you need help moving in? I couldn't help but notice your all by yourself." He said with a smile, "Don't worry, I'm your neighbor."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:20 am

Emil heard Zack's voice, but wasn't sure weither he should go to the door or not. He gulped, deciding it sounded friendly enough. He nervously approached the door, and looked up at the taller person,

"um....h-hi," He stammered, he always talked like that. Well, usually always, "um....ok-okay." He said, he went to grab another box, when he tripped over a smaller one. That was another trait about Emil, he was very clumsy,

"Oww..."

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:08 pm

Love Triangle Lavi10

Lavi walked over. "Hey I can help too!" He chimed. "I'm your neighbior on the other side." Pointing a thumb back at his door, he greeted his new neighbor, then eyed Zack. First dibs my ass. Lavi looked at his new neighbor and gave his award winning smile. He leaned on the wall. "I'm Lavi." He said cooly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:17 pm

Love Triangle Zack

Zack glanced over to Lavi, Oh it's on.. Zack then saw Emil trip and fall. He kneeled down next to him and helped the blonde back onto his knees,

"Hey are you okay?" He asked, "My names Zack...I'll gladly help you....what's yours?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:23 pm

Emil blushed darkly in embarrasement, because one he fell, and second because one of the neighbors had helped him up. Not to mention they were being so friendly to him, even though it was obvious that they were older,

"Um.....I-I'm sorry," He said looking up at the Lavi, then at Zack, "....I....I-um....I'm E-emil." He said then stood up, grabbing another box, this time one that was a little heavy for him. He was struggling to hold it.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:08 pm

Love Triangle Lavi10

"Oh let me get that for you Emil." Lavi grabbed the box from the younger and held it up with his strong arms. "No need to strain yourself." He smirked at Zack. "I hope we can be friends, I love meeting new people." Lavi put on his small act. He was a truly friendly person, and he flirted like crazy, but when it came to relationships, he wasn't the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:28 pm

Love Triangle Zack

Zack smiled,

"That's a cute name," He said, picking up two boxes, then dropping them off in his apartment. Once he returned he looked at Emil, "Hey, since it's your first night here, how about I show you around, you can even have dinner at my apartment." He asked, continuing with the moving work.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Emil looked at Lavi,

"Ummm......T-thanks," He stammered then heard his other neighbors voice, and he turned to listen, so he wasn't rude. He blushed when Zack had asked him that, "Ummm....th-that would be helpful.....th-thank you." He replied. Soon, all the boxes were finally in the apartment. He figured he would unload them himself later.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Love Triangle Lavi10

Lavi smirked. He knew the game Zack was playing. Sure he could have dinner with the new cutie, but Lavi knew a way to interrupt the whole matter. He was going to wait though. For now, he continued helping Emil move boxes into his apartment. "Need any help unpacking things?" He asked, setting down a box and leaned against the wall. He put his charm on and ran his fingers through his red hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:36 pm

Emil put a hand on the back of his head,

"Well...um...th-that is...I'm kinda t-tired...so, I-I'll do it to-tomorrow....but...if uh...you want....you can um...help." He stuttered, and then looked at the both of them, "Uh...th-thank you b-both for the help..." He said shly, a slight blush coming over his face.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Love Triangle Zack

Zack smiiled,

"Alright, I'll prepare dinner at my place, I'll get you when it's done," He said leaving, deciding that he would make an award winning dinner that would blow Emil away, "See you." He said winking to Emil, and passing a glance towards Lavi. He will be mine.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:00 pm

Love Triangle Lavi10

Lavi glared towards Zack. He then looked over towards Emil. "I guess Ill be going also. See you maybe sometime later? Afterall, you're my neighbor now." Lavi patted the younger on the back. He was so small, and very feminine. Which was what Lavi liked the most. He grinned and waved goodbye, leaving the apartment and going back to his own. He then started to think of any way he could interrupt the happy dinner Zack was going to have with the new cutie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Emil didn't notice the tension that was between the two older neighbors. He sighed as they left, looking at all the boxes. I'm so tired, there's no way I can unload any of these today...I guess I'm lucky to have nice neighbors. But what if they're lying and don't really like me? Then what will I do? He thought to himself, he went into his new bedroom laying down on the unmade bed. No, don't think that way! Right...think postively. Well, What's important is that their nice to me right now....right? Yeah...that's the way to think of it! Emil gave a slight shy smile to himself, since he cheered himself up somewhat.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:49 pm

Love Triangle Zack

Zack sighed contently at his work, he had made a huge pot of soup, and a giant cheesecake for later. His favorite thing was sweets, so of course he was better at making it. Once he had set everything up he went to Emil's door,

"Hey it's all done!" He said in a good mood.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Emil rolled over and a dizzy spell came over him for a minute or two. He couldn't move momentarily, because he was so dizzy. But, then he came out of it just as he heard Zack calling him. He got up, slowly answering the door, coming out and then shutting the door behind him,

"umm....hi," Emil said, rubbing the back of his head, "...umm....sorry....I-I didn't hear you at f-first..." He said then followed Zack into his apartment.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Love Triangle Zack

Zack pulled out a chair for him smiling,

"Here you go," He said giving him a bowl of soup, "It's my best recipe, I also made a really awesome cheesecake for us too." He sat, sitting down at another chair,

"I hope you like it! Here's to a new neighbor!" He said smiling.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Emil blushed as he took a spoonful of soup,

"Um.......you....d-didn't...h-have...t-to that," He said tasting it, "I-it's good. Really good." He said a meek smile on his face as he began to eat it,

"Y-you didn't.....h-have to work s-so hard...."

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:13 pm

Love Triangle Lavi10

Lavi grabbed a liter of pop from his fridge. "Step one, bring something so they can't turn you away." Lavi set the bottle down on his coubter top, then checked his watch. "Step two, crash the party. He headed for his door and lef to go two doors down. He knocked on Zack's door. "I've brought the drinks!" He shouted, knowing that it would be rude of Zack to ignore him in front of a guest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Love Triangle Zack

Zack flinched. That bastard. He thought bitterly. Hey, well, I still made the dinner right? Meaning I get the points for cooking, especially if he LOVES it. He thought,

"I hope you don't mind I invited Lavi," He lied, and didn't say it loud enough for him to hear, he answered the door with a slight twitch, "You will not win." He mouth as he let him in,

"Have a seat," He said wearing a fake smile, "Happy to have you."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:08 pm

Love Triangle Lavi10

Lavi smirked, while sitting down at the table. "Hey Emil!" He said hapily, scratching his cheek with a finger. He played with his eyepatch slightly before opening up the liter of pop. He eyed zack and tilted the bottle just enough. When fully opening the bottle, it fizzed and exploded, al over Zack's shirt. "Whoops!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Emil just gave a meek 'hi' to Lavi and then looked at Zack. He watched the pop get all over him,

"oh...ummm....I-I'll get....some....t-towels," He said getting up, he went into the kitchen to look for paper towels, when he felt dizzy again. He grabbed the edge of a free counter for a moment, breathing deeply, "ah-hah..." He waited for it to get over, which it was only a few seconds. He then re-entered the dining room,

"H-here..."

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next