Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Triangle

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Love Triangle - Page 4 Empty Re: Love Triangle

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:47 pm

Love Triangle - Page 4 Az9h0h

Emil ate a little bit, before nodding to Lavi. Protect? He was flattered. He never had anyone to help him. He was always on his own, which never worked out well, considering even his aunt and uncle beat up on him.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Love Triangle - Page 4 Lavi10

Lavi sipped the last of his soup from his bowl. He then turned to Zack once receiving a nod from Emil. "It seems as though we have a pedophile around, and I saw him creeping up on our little guy this morning." Lavi left out the fact that the man had pinned Emil. He felt as though that the experience was probably pretty embarrassing and scary for Emil to even say out loud. "So we have to watch out for him and make sure nothing happens."

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:31 am

Love Triangle - Page 4 Zack

Zack gazed over at the the two, with a dead serious look on his face, which was odd because, well, Zack almost never wore a serious face,

"While I was at SOLDIER huh? Funny thing," He said, "If I would've went in at the right time instead of earlier I probably would have been there in time to destroy him with my buster sword. I don't like it, when people mess with friends of mine." He said. He remembered what had happened to his last little blonde friend, he couldn't let that happen again. His heart couldn't take it.

(Note: Last line refers to an rp gold and I had where Cloud died, so, basically Cloud died on Zack)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:43 am

Emil caught Zack's gaze, and the serious look in his eyes surprised him. He didn't know there was such a thing as a serious Zack. He glanced at the both of them back and forth. They barely knew him, called him a friend, and wanted to help him. Emil couldn't believe that there was actually people out there who had pocessessed such kindness. For him, it was almost unheard of,

"Th-thanks..." He said quietly, truly apprecitive, but a little embarrased at the moment. He was blushing again.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:06 pm

Lavi had helped finish up the unpacking and everything was in its place. The boxes were crunched down and thrown into the dumpster. "Well, that's everything." Lavi said, placing a strong hand on Emil's shoulder. He had been there all day with Zack to help and was now very tired. "I think I'll take my leave." He said finally, smiling at Emil. "Come get me if you need anything." He then got closer and whispered into Emil's ear. "And I mean anything. " and with that he left, going back to his own apartment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:12 pm

Zack stretched,

"I should be going too, I'm pretty tired." He said, turning to leave.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:22 pm

Emil didn't know what pocessessed him to do it, but he grabbed onto Zack's arm, when Zack gave him a questioned look he gazed up at him and said,

"D-don't go....I...don't want to b-be alone...r-right now." He said. He would've asked either of them, but Lavi already left, so he needed someone to stay. Stay with him just for a while longer, "....s-stay...until I-I fall asleep....pl-please?" He pleaded. He didn't like the dark, nor the idea that someone could hurt him at any moment. However, he felt like when he was sleeping nothing could happen to him. Like he was protected when he was asleep.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:38 pm

Zack taken back by this action, but he couldn't deny such a begging face,

"Okay, I'll stay until then." He said with a heartfelt smile.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:43 pm

Emil gave a small smile,

"Th-thank you." That night, he turned on the television and was watching it with Zack. He always would watch television when he was nervious or scared until he fell asleep it was around ten thirty that he had finally fallen asleep on the couch, not feeling nerve racked any longer.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:00 pm

Zack smiled when Emil had fallen asleep. He picked up the remote, switching off the television the scooped up Emil into his arms. Holding him bridal style, he carried him down the hall in his apartment to his bedroom. He switched on a lamp, pulling away some covers, placing him under them. After making sure he had enough over him. He switched off the light. He looked at the peaceful looking boy, before kissing him gently on the forehead. He then left the apartment, returning to his.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:54 pm

Emil woke up, stretching and scratching his head. He got up and took a shower, once he was done, he exited with a towel around his waist. He changed in his bedroom, brushing his hair in front of the hallway mirror. He entered the livingroom, and noticed that he had a message on his home telephone. He didn't recongize the number, so he played the message,

"One New Message. To Play message, press one," Then, a horrible gasping voice came over the line, breathing heavily into it, "...I know you're here........in your bedroom sleeping right now......why won't you answer the phone...? Oh well....heh heh heh....Emil Castagnier....I know where you live....I know you're phone number....I know you go to Yuite High School....I know you're locker number is 6093....I know you're weakness....I'll get you soon....very soon..."

Emi's eyes widened. All the information was correct. He took a step back trembling, he looked around the windows, closing the windows quickly. He sat down on the floor behind the couch, Who is that guy? How did he....? What...?
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:50 pm

Zack woke up stretching. He decided that he was going to try and ask Emil out to a movie today. He woke up, entering the kitchen, deteremined to make something delicious for breakfast. After making breakfast, he got onto the computer to see if their was any good movies out.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:02 pm

Lavi yawned, laying back on his bed. He had trouble sleeping that night and was still tired in the morning. Forcing himself up and rubbing his eye, Lavi grumbled his way to the bathroom. "Ugh.... how long do I have to keep up this ruse? Komui better call me back to the order, there's no innocence around here." Lavi ran his shower, washed himself and got out to change, his hair dripping wet. Pacing over to his closet, Lavi looked inside, his exorcist coat hung on a hanger. It hadn't been worn in months. "Well, I have some new friends around here, its not that bad. Emil is pretty cute too." Lavi felt a blush come over his face. He grabbed some clothes and changed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:08 pm

(I say the guy who called him is an Akuma, because Emil does wish his real parents were alive again)

[color=green]Emil shivered slightly, grabbing a sweater. He was scared. The phone rang. He didn't answer it. The message machine began to play,

"....I can....grant your wish.....I can....make....them come.....back......If you trust me, I can bring them back," He said in an exhausted tone, "Come to.....the parking garage.........when the moon is.......high over....the sky.....alone..." The message ended.

Emil's eyes widened. He didn't like him, but what he said perked his interest. Bring....them back? He thought. He didn't know weither he should listen to the message or not. It said he had to be alone. He didn't know what to do. He decided that he should try to go later on, meanwhile, he would talk to someone to calm him down.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:37 pm

Zack then found the perfect movie that the two of them could go see. It was a comedy, that way he could hear Emil's cute laugh. He smiled to himself. He opened up a drawer in his bedroom, which was full of his salary money. Being in SOLDIER, he was very wealthy, yet didn't feel the need to have a flashy mansion or anything. After all, the cute ones live in the middle-class section. He left his apartment after filling his wallet with plenty of money, knocking on Emil's door,

"Hey! Wanna see a movie with me!?" He called excitingly.

(Feel free to have Lavi intrude XD)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:49 pm

Emil heard Zack's voice and his knocking. He smiled a little to himself. Yeah, maybe a movie will make time go faster and give me some time to relax before I make my decision. He opened the door with a smile,

"A m-movie?" He said with a blush on his face, "I-I'd....love to um g-go."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Lavi was about to leave his apartment when he heard Zack next door at Emil's front door. He quickly opened his door and looked over to his neighbor. "Ill come with you." Lavi smirked, wanting to make sure Zack didn't have a chance alone with Emil. "What movie ya seeing?" Lavi closed the door behind him and locked it. He started walking over to Zack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Zack flashed a smile at Emil,

"Great!" Then he heard Lavi's voice and twitched. Geez, it's like he has a freaking detector on Emil and I, where if we get too close he knows!, "We're going to see that new comedy that just came out. I'll treat Emil, but you have to buy your own ticket." He said, wrapping an arm around Emil's shoulders,

"Let's go! You can even ride in the front seat of my car!"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Emil smiled. He was happy to be able to spend time with his two new friends. He laughed at Zack's action,

"Let's all go together. As friends." He said happy to head to the movie theater.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:32 am

Zack had been wearing a smile ever since the movie had started. Not only was it really funny, he was able to hear Emil laugh as well. The movie had ended around noon, so they also went out to lunch, then bowling, then dinner. Now it was late at night. They re-entered the apartment complex, walking Emil straight to his door,

"Well, good-night Emil! I'll see you tomorrow!" He said giving him a hug good-bye before heading to his apartment.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:19 am

Lavi stood with Emil and waved Zack goodbye. As soon as his neighbor had gone away into his apartment, Lavi spoke. "So... Emil..." He got a serious look. "I know you were luaghing and such about the movie, but I have a feeling that somethings wrong?" Lavi clenched his fists. "Its. Just when I get bad feelings, bad stuff happens. " Lavi had a strong passion to help his friends, although he wasn't supposed to have any.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:24 pm

Emil looked at him a smile still on his face, yet he was serious,

"To be honest, something was wrong earlier. But, I think I figured it out," He said truthfully, "Thanks for the concern though." Emil had decided that he didn't need to bring anyone back to life. He had good friends, so why disturb his real parents rest? I'll go to tell him that I don't need him to do anything. I'm...happy the way I am right now. Emil opened up his apartment door,

"See you tomorrow!" He said with a wave before shutting the door. He went to the answering machine, deleting the messages. He opened up the hall closet, grabbing a jacket, knowing it would be a little chilly in the garage. He then went out the fire escape, since the garage was next to the apartment complex. He walked into the garage, which was dark and dimmly lit,

"Listen..umm...sir? I don't need to do anything. I'm happy the way my life is right now, so I don't want to bring anyone back. So, maybe you should offer it to someone else." He said calmly, not realizing the danger he was in.

(Someone else can play the Akuma, because it's hard to attack yourself and I only read a little D-Gray Man)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:04 pm

Love Triangle - Page 4 MilleniumearlDgrayman

A large man, who looked very strange appeared in the garage, walking out from the shadows. He was known as the millenium Earl. "Oh, Emil... wouldn't life be so much better with your loving parents around to love you?" He sneered, his large grin smiling menacingly. " I can bring them back... why won't you accept my offer?" He Earl walked forward, his fat fingers reaching for Emil. Then behind him, several floating monsters apeared, cannon protruding from their sides.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:41 pm

Emil took a step back, the taller man was beginning to frighten him. He bit down on his lip,

"Maybe...but...I didn't know them well anyway, and they'd probably be mad at me if I did," He said, "Besides I got good friends that can take care of me! I'll be okay on my own." He said, when the hand got close to him he froze like a deer in the headlights. He got a view of this man's face, and it was terrifiying for him. He began to uncontrollably tremble, and he could no longer move. His eyes were wide and fearful.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:20 pm

Lavi was in his apartment, minding his own business when he felt an odd feeling whelm up inside of his chest. He looked around, feeling danger, but not knowing where it was. He knew this deathly feeling. This bloodlust. He quickly ran to his window and looked outside, he could see the garage. He could see Emil, and soon he saw Akuma closing in on him. "Emil!" Lavi yelled, racing to his closet for his exorcist coat and what resisded in its pocket. He then ran for the fire escape, jumping out and not even using the stairs to go all the way down, he instead used the object in his pocket. "Little hammer, big hammer, extend!" The small hammer that was in his pocket extended and hit the ground to support Lavi, it then retracted and got his safely to the ground. He ran towards the garage.

Love Triangle - Page 4 MilleniumearlDgrayman

The Earl shrugged, feeling that Emil wasn't going to give in. He instead ordered his Akuma to attack, givng them a nice little meal. But he was interrupted by a certain red haired exorcist. To avoid being seen, he disappeared out of thin air. Although his akuma were still there, ganging up on Emil.

Pupy, feel free to have Zack come down and get Emil, since Lavi will be busy fighting off Akuma.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next