Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Triangle

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Love Triangle - Page 6 Empty Re: Love Triangle

Post by Puppy Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Love Triangle - Page 6 Zack

Zack looked at the message closely,

"Look at that also, an I, S, O, R, D, O, and N are captialized. If you unscramble it, it spells 'INDOORS'. He's alone somewhere indoors," He was still shaking slightly, he had a fear that he would be too late. He couldn't take another person dying in his arms, "O-okay..." was all that Zack could say.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:30 pm

The two may have guessed the location right, but he was quick to hide away Emil. Put him in an even worse condition, then heightened it even more. A smile curved on his face. Blood stained the walls and floor of the room everywhere. It all had belong to the younger. He smiled to himself, having a prize in his pocket,

"It'll be a guessing game. We'll see if they can find him in time, and defeat me."

Love Triangle - Page 6 Az9h0h

Emil woke feeling dizzy and was in extreme pain. He began panting, but found that it was really hard to breathe. He choked on the dirty air. He couldn't see anything, had he gone blind? He didn't know. He reached up, but felt cold wood. He touched the ground, that was cold wood also. He touched the sides. Cold wood. His heart began to pound as he began to panic.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Love Triangle - Page 6 Lavi10

Lavi and Zack made there way through the city. Lavi figured that the perp was hiding Emil in the large abandoned building at the edge of town, and that's where they were heading. From the amount of blood in the apartment, Lavi knew Emil didn't have much time left. Lavi looked to his side where Zack was walking. "Hey, you've dealt with this before, huh?" He asked, having the intuition that Zack had. His personality was off and he was freaking out too much for his own good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:54 pm

Zack clentched his fists,

"Uh yeah actually. I should have killed the freaking bastard when I had the chance. He finds out your weaknesses and what's important to you. He then uses it against you and takes away the person that's the most important in your life. Even if he gets what he wants," He said, his anger obviously rising, "I won't let the bastard live this time."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Lavi nodded, "Ill help you with the process." Lavi composed himself and walked a little faster. They were really close to the building and Lavi could already smell the blood eminating from it. He had been surrounded by death his entire life. It was his job, as an exorcist and also a future bookman. "Let's hurry and get our little guy to safety." Lavi said, kicking in the nailed shut door. He held his hammer at his side, ready to attack if necessary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:51 am

The man was standing in the middle of the room, holding onto something. When the two walked in, the dim lights flickered on, revealing the mess that was all over the room. There was blood, ripped clothing that belonged to Emil, all sorts of weapons on the floor, all of which had been used, and...Emil's hair. Several clumps of hair were surrounded around the room. By the look of it, he had been cutting it while he was torcuring Emil. He raised his hands, gently clapping,

"Bravo. The SOLDIER made it faster then last time," He said with a twisted smile, "I bet you're excited to know that I figured out what you love about the boy the most, so I had the pleasure of ruining them. He won't be seeing anything any time soon. Ha, nor will you find him. He's several feet below by now."

(Later on after they find him Zack could use his materia to fix Emil's eyes)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:07 am

Zack looked at the room horrified. It was worse then it was with HIM. He began to tremble slightly, he was afraid for Emil. Then he heard the bastard's remark and grew angry,

"You sick heartless monster!" He shouted, growling. He couldn't help but grow so angry. Emil was younger then what Cloud was. He didn't need another person to die young because he wasn't strong enough, "Where is he!?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Lavi held an arm across Zack's chest, holding him back so he wouldn't do anything rash. "Calm yourself." He ordered. "He's got a weapon in his hand." Lavi pointed out. The room was dark and Lavi only had one eye, but that one eye was very keen and could see almost everything. It had gone through a lot of training from the Bookman. Lavi thought about the underground of the building. There was no basement in the building, the ground was too fragile for a basement to be put in. "H-he buried Emil..." Lavi said, shocked at the realization. He took his arm away from Zack. "If you can take on this guy without a clouded mind, then go ahead. I'm going to find Emil!" Lavi ran off, looking at all possible places where there was dirt in the building.

I'm assuming that's what the wood was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:33 pm

(Someone caught on! OMG my life is complete! TuT)

He smirked, deciding not to worry about the redhead. Even if he found him he would probably be too late anyhow. He then focused his attention to Zack,

"You know, this is all your fault," He said cooly, "If you would have just never met him, I'm sure this never would have happened to him. If he somehow lives, he'll blame you." He tossed aside the smaller weapon, picking up a larger sword that would fight against Zack's.

Emil coughed, the air felt so thin. By banging his fists against the wood only caused something to fill his lungs. He then felt the taste in his mouth, it was dirt he wanted to spit it out, but it was hard to. He put a hand in front of his face. He still couldn't see it. It must be really dark. Emil didn't realize that he had a large cut that went through both of his eyes. His eyes were now colored grey, with blood down the sides of his face. He was blind, but didn't know it...yet. He put two hands to his neck as it grew even harder to breath. He also couldn't believe how cold and dizzy he felt.

(note: He's three feet underground, in a wooden-casket like deal that's nailed shut.)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:26 pm

Zack drew out his buster sword and full out assaulted the man. They were evenly matched, but he didn't care. He had to win. He grew angry,

"I don't care if he blames me!! He WILL live! I won't let him die!! The only one who will DIE will be YOU!!" Zack shouted at him, fighting more agressively.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:52 pm

Lavi ran through the deteriorating building. He came to a small area, hidden by sheets or metal and other parts of the building that had fallen off. Lavi thought they looked out of place and he kicked some aside. The ground by his feet felt loose. "This has to be it." Lavi grabbed hold of the sheets of metal and moved them out of the way. "He said seven feet under, but with the amount of time he had... He probably only buried him a few feet." Lavi moved all the other objects away and kneeled down to the ground, digging away at the loose dirt. "Emil! Can you hear me?" He called, hoping that Emil would answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:01 pm

He blocked all the aggressive attacks Zack was making. As each minute passed, he grew more and more aggressive. It was getting harder to defend against his attacks. One slice managed to hit his arm, he jumped back flinching in pain. But didn't give up,

"He'll die thinking you never came for him."

Emil was suffocating, he couldn't breathe. He could hear Lavi's voice, but he couldn't speak. He tried to breathe in the air was there was no oxygen left in there for him. Dizziness and lack of air was taking over him. He gasped for air, trying so hard to breathe but he couldn't. He coughed out two last breaths before he stopped breathing.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:08 pm

Zack's anger went over the top,

"THAT WON'T HAPPEN!!" He screeched as he knocked the blade out of the man's hand. He then began to aggressively slice the man's chest back and forth, even long after he was dead.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Lavi broke through the dirt, ended up at the top end of the wooden box. He dug around it, hurrying to get to Emil. "Emil!" Lavi yelled. He couldn't hear anything coming from the coffin like structure. He pulled at the edge, making his fingers bleed from tearing at the wood. He gave up with his hands and moved to get his hammer. One end was sharp and could pierce the wood easily. He cracked open the lid and revealed Emil. His skin was pale, drenched in blood, and his lips were blue. A large gash covered his eyes. "Oh no.... Emil!" Lavi ripped away the rest of the wood and pulled Emil out of the constricting box. He laypid him down and pressed an ear to his chest. His heart was pumping, erratically. "He must have just stopped breathing. I can still bring him back." Lavi tilted Emil's head back and pressed his mouth to the youngers. He breathed in, them came back, pushing down on Emil's chest. "Come on." He gave Emil a breath again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:34 pm

After a few more times Emil make a choked out cough before starting to breath again. His eyes were open, but he still couldn't see a thing. His iris' had lost all of his color and they weren't dialating. Emil felt the surface, but it didn't feel the same. He could hear another person breathing,

"W-who's th-there?" He choked out, his body was trembling. He was still in so much pain from what happened eariler, and he thought it could have been the person who had hurt him, "...i-it's s-so...d-dark..."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:16 pm

Lavi was relieved once hearing Emil's light voice. "Oh Emil!" Lavi pulled him up into a hug. "Its Lavi. Its Lavi. I'm here, thank god you're okay." Lavi stroked Emil's blonde hair. "I know its dark. You're eyes... They're..." Lavi couldn't tell him. It just looked so horrible. "We need to get back to Zack." Lavi looked at the rest of Emil's tortured body. "We need to go." For once, Lavi trembled with fear. "You're body... Are you in pain?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:25 pm

The next thing he new Lavi was holding him closely, his body was so much warmer compared to his own. He could feel Lavi trying to comfort him, it somewhat worried but he was still so shooken from what he had done to him, and how much pain he was currently in. Lavi commented about the dark, but cut off, which made Emil worry somewhat. Wh-what about them? Emil was once again on his back, still unable to see anything. That scared him the most. He was terrified of the dark. Emil nodded very slowly, tears slipping from the corners of his eyes and down his dirty blood encrusted cheeks,

"A lot."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Lavi sighed and held Emil close. "We'll fix you right up, Emil. Don't you worry about a thing." Lavi wiped Emil's tears away. Lavi carried Emil's broken body back to where Zack was, being careful to not burst right into the middle of there fight. Lavi looked around, seeing Zack standing in the center of the large room. The man was dead on the ground and blood was splattered all over. "Zack, we need to get out of here." He said loudly so Zack could hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:00 am

Zack first held up the buster sword towards his fore head, pressing his head against it. His eyes were closed,

"That was for you, Cloud. You're avenged," He said in a soft whisper. He then put his sword away, then walked over to Lavi, "C'mon, I have a condo near by. If we get there I have some things that can help." He looked at Emil, he didn't look well at all. He lead the way straight to his condo, which was two blocks away, right by the beach. He pulled out his keys, opening up the front door. Inside, it was fully furnished. Several picture frames were around the room: all of them holding the same two people, Cloud and Zack,

"Here, set him there." He said pointing to the loveseat. He then opened up a truck in the corner, pulling out a glowing blue orb, "This will help."

(Feel Free to question Zack on the pictures)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:03 am

Emil stayed quiet, still trembling from fear. It wasn't as bad as before. He could hear the voices of both Lavi and Zack. Both of them had came for him, that had made him happy, but he was in too much pain to express it at the moment. He felt the atmosphere change as he was now in a much warmer room.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:11 am

Lavi did as Zack comanded and set Emil down on the loveseat. He looked around the room and saw all the picture frames. The people in them, one was Zack and the other Lavi didn't know, looked like two bestfriends enjoying their time together. Lavi picked a frame up from a side table. "Who is this? In the picture with you?" He asked, then looked up to see Zack carrying a blue orb. "And what is that ?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:25 am

Zack looked at the picture Lavi was holding, he remembered that day. He remembered each day that he had spent with Cloud, it always had meant so much to him. Cloud was his world, then it was ripped from him so suddenly, it hurt to think about it,

"That was my fiance," Zack said, mustering up strength, making the orb glow more, "I proposed to him, and we were going to get married. But, he died before the wedding." He said, leaving the painful details out,

"And this...is materia. I'm not supposed to use it outside of SOLDIER, but it's an emergency. This particular one can heal, I think I can use it to heal Emil's eyes," He said, once he was ready he walked over to Emil, "Don't move, okay Emil?" The orb shone brightly. The gash slowly began to seal closed. Then, the dull grey eyes returned to their original green state.

"How's this," Zack asked moving his finger back and forth, "follow my finger, I have to make sure everything is working right."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:29 am

Emil's heart stopped, he felt terrible. Zack's fiance died before they were able to get married. That must have been horrible for Zack to experiance. Emil stayed still liked Zack asked, and soon he began to blink and his vision was coming back. It was blurred due to blood loss and dizziness, but he could still see Zack's face. He followed like he asked until he stopped. He felt so tired, but it was nice to be able to see things again. He looked down at himself, he looked horrible,

"Thank you, Zack...Lavi...for coming for me..."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:57 am

Lavi set the picture frame back down on the side table and watched Zack magically start to heal Emil's eye. "Its got the same power as my friend's piano playing." He said softly, happy to See Emil's green eyes. When Emil spoke, Lavi smiled. "Its good to have you back, Emil." He kneeled down next to the loveseat and took Emil's hand in his own. He pressed his lips to it, giving him a warm, loving welcome. "We need to keep you safe from now on. My heart can't take it." He whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:50 pm

Zack held his side, taking in deep breaths. Using materia unfortunately took a lot of energy out of the user, however, so he began to take in deep breaths. He looked at the other wounds. Most of them were gashes and brusing, which wasn't that bad, but he noticed that there was two stab wounds. One in his stomach, the other in his leg. He took in a few more deep breaths, using the materia again to heal the deep wounds. Once finished he gasped and began to pant. It had took so much energy. He then caught his breath,

"We can stay here a night," He said, "I'm going to...lay down for a bit." He said, entering his bedroom. The one that he and Cloud had shared at one time. He smiled softly to himself, the memories were painfully sweet.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next