Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Triangle

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Love Triangle - Page 5 Empty Re: Love Triangle

Post by Puppy Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Love Triangle - Page 5 Zack

Zack looked around in his apartment when he realized he had forgotten his wallet in his car. Crap. Forgot it again! Looks like I'm going to have to dig it out of my car... He headed over the garage when he heard voices. He hid behind his car, to get a view of what was going on. This doesn't look good. He opened his back door, drawing his Buster Sword. The minute Emil was in dangerous, he sprung out, wrapping an arm around Emil's abdomen, and pulling him to safety away from the Akumas. But then, they turned toward Zack. He held up his sword,

"Stay behind me Emil."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Love Triangle - Page 5 Lavi10

The akuma attacked relentlessly, trying to get towards Emil, but Lavi wouldn't let that happened. He used his weapon and smashed a few of the floating orbs, but they kept coming. It was times like those where he wished his comrades were there with him. Especially Allen, who was a lot like Emil. Lavi smashed one more akuma before standing back to catch his breath. He had Zack. Whic was good. But Zack only had a buster sword, it could not destroy th akuma, only fend them off. Lavi had to make a final move to get rid of the last remaining akuma. The earl had disappeared into thin air, so he didn't have to worry about him, he just had to take care of the monsters.

"Fire stamp!" Lavi swung his hammer down hard and it hit the ground with force, igniting a blaze that scorched the Akuma along with the entire garage. He flames settled down and Lavi coughed from the ash. "Everyone okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:02 pm

Love Triangle - Page 5 Az9h0h

Emil didn't expect Zack to suddenly come to his rescue. So when he grabbed onto his stomach, he squeaked, thinking that it was possibly one of the monster-like things. Instead, he was face to face with Zack, who was holding a giant sword. It looked as big as Emil himself. He nodded slowly, following Zack's order, looking at the enemy, flinching everytime it got to close and Zack had to knock it away. They aren't like normal monsters....normal monsters you can pact with...but these guys...are something else... Emil hid his face when Lavi appeared, attacking the monster-like things. It's not that he was scared of Lavi or Zack, but he just really hated violence in general. He trembled slightly, his lip quivering. When it was over, the two were both looking at him in question. They both wanted to know if he was okay. He just nodded timidly and slowly. His face was red and he tried taking in a few deep breaths, but not even those could calm his pounding heart.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Zack stood up, attaching the buster sword to his back, where he kept it whenever he was on a SOLDIER mission. He crotched back down, placing a hand on Emil's shoulder,

"Don't worry, I told you we got this," He said flashing a trademark smile. It was gentle and kind, one that stated everything would be okay, "Yeah, I'm fine!" He called to Lavi, then returned his gaze to Emil,

"How about you? Are you hurt?" With Emil's nod he sighed of relief, "Can you stand?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:18 am

Emil wasn't sure if he could, his hands were still shaking pretty badly. He looked up at Zack,

"I don't know..." He answered and wasn't sure weither or not he should try standing. If I fall not only would that hurt it'd be pretty embarrasing.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:42 pm

Lavi shrunk his hammer and walked over the the two. Debris was flaming in small piles around everywhere. Thank god no one was in the garage at the time. Not only would they be targets for the akuma, but they would also be caught up in Lavi's flames. "Well, hate to break it to you guys..." Lavi started."But we have to get out of here, because I think I hear sirens off in the distance." Lavi nodded towards Zack, thanking him for the help. He then stared at Emil with all seriousness, walking up to him and kneeleding before him, since he was much taller and needed Emil to listen closely.

Lavi touched Emil's face ith his fingers, tracing his cheek. "Emil, that was something that only happens to people in despair. Whenever something like that happens and the Earl promises you your loved ones back, don't give in. He only wants your body to house his machines. No one can come back from the dead. Not even me, or you, or even Zack." Lavi took a deep breath and let it out sowly. "If it ever feels like you need something like that, come and talk to me. Hell, even talk to Zack. We're here for you. We will protect you." Lavi then stood up and pulled Emil into a hug. His words were whispered. "I don't know what I would have done if I lost you." He hugged Emil closer. Then pulled away and laughed, hiding his concern once more. "Let's get going?" He smiled over at Zack, grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:15 pm

Emil could also begin to hear the sirens. He supposed it would be pretty strange if they came and they were still there. They would probably question us and blame us for it…but I guess it is slightly our fault…but I doubt they would believe what had happened, even if we told them the truth. That sucks. Emil was broken out of his thoughts when he was face to face with Lavi. He didn’t expect him to be so suddenly close, but, for some reason, he didn’t jump from it. A part of him expected it. Emil blushed lightly when Lavi touched his face, but didn’t make it too obvious, because he wasn’t sure about what he was going to say. Emil listened to his words his eyes slightly looking down. It’s not that I wanted it…after I thought about it I figured I would just bother them when doing so. But…when I first got that call, a part of me almost did it. I mean, when you’re offered something like that I guess you don’t think about the consequences or how in the world could you trust a stranger like that…but, I wouldn’t care if I died anyhow…sometimes I wish I would die young so I wouldn’t have to see all these other people die…

Emil was broken out of his thoughts once more when he was suddenly pulled into a hug. A little darker blush came over his face, Huh…what? The next words he said made him blush….hard. Does he care that much? Really? He relaxed his tense muscles, hugging back at him, but not nearly as tight as Lavi was holding him. Once Lavi broke away, he was slightly confused but didn’t show it on the outside. Why does he bottle it up like that? I wonder…if he’s scared to show how he feels…but why? Emil then took one of Zack’s hands, one of Lavi’s hands, and began to walk back to the apartment.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Zack smiled when Emil had stood up on his own and grabbed his hand. He squeezed it gently,

"Okay, let's head back to your apartment!" He said, letting Emil lead Lavi to their destination.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:07 pm

Lavi hurried them along, hearing the sirens coming closer. The got into the apartment complex swiftly. Lavi walked along with Emil and Zack, until they got to Emil's door. "I have to go put my coat away, Ill be right over after I do put my stuff away." Lavi let go of Emil's hand and it felt like a heavy weight was being lifted as he walked away. He ran into his apartment and put his coat away, keeping his hammer at his side for the time being. He didn't trust that the Earl was finished. He then scurried over to his bathroom to wash away the soot from his attack. Once there, he looked in the mirror and sighed. "Why do I do this to myself. I can't keep getting close to Emil. It'll only hurt in the end."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Emil nodded and entered his house, dragging Zack along with him. He went into his bedroom, laying on the bed in a fetal position, but not letting go of Zack's hand. He was beginning to grow scared. So, he took a deep breath, two silent tears came down his face, and be began to tremble. The shock had finally ended and he was now scared. He trembled crying a little harder, but silently, holding the hand close to his heart.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Zack was a little shocked by this,

"Hey hey...what's wrong? Please don't cry," He said putting a hand on the boys head, "If you need to cry though, I'll lend you my shoulder. Sometimes letting it out will make you feel better."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:28 pm

Emil just then let go of his hand and grabbed a hold of his arm,

"Just...don't leave! If you leave I'll be all alone," He said, wiping his face with his sleve, "Just don't leave." He repeated, he wanted them both there actually. So he didn't feel scared. So he didn't feel lonely. So he didn't feel....a mixing pot of feelings and emotions.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:44 pm

Lavi splashed his face with water and went back to his usual cheerful self. He knew he was just on a mission and that he wasn't supposed to get invovled, but it was so hard for him. Ever since Lavi joined the order, his heart opened up to so many people. It was the same when he started living in the apartment complex and met Zack and soon after, Emil. "I better head over." Lavi picked up a dreary feeling when he entered Emil's apartment. He walked around and found Emil and Zack in the bedroom. He saw Emil clutching onto Zack. [/i] I'm not cut out for this. Zack can love him, but I can't. I should just go back to the order and forget this ever happened. He stood silently in the door way. A part of himself was being thrown down. He slowly felt himself going back to his old self, Deak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:20 pm

Emil's eyes were squeezed shut at the moment, his body shaking slightly,

"If I didn't have you...and Lavi...I don't know what I'd do...I probably be dead...I'd die of something stupid or loneliness," He whimpered, "You two make me feel better....and....help put me back together."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:56 pm

Zack patted his back,

"Naw I doubt that. You could make friends in the blink of an eye, so you'll never be lonely," He said, "besides, Lavi and I are here for you. Always. We'll support you no matter what." He said with a trademark smile.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Lavi stood in the doorway and listened to Emil's smal cries and Zack reassuring words. Lavi then decided that he was most likely in the way. He sighed heavily, and walked away and out of the apartment. "Zack can keep him company for now. I have to call in that incident today." Lavi had enough for the day. His feelings were running rampant throughout his body and he needed a whole bunch of sleep.

We need something big to happen, or more of a plot....

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:46 pm

It was around midnight. Everyone was asleep at the apartment complex, when a figure quietly opened up the window in Emil's room. Then, he slipped in, quickly finding his target. He pulled out a dagger, that was freshly sharpened. He grabbed a hold of the younger boy, slapping a hand over his mouth as he stabbed the dagger through his back, poking it out of his stomach. Once he was sure the boy would be too wounded to struggle, he took him over his shoulder, leaving the blood trail in the room, which disappeared as soon as he leaped from the window, stealing Emil from sight. He wouldn't be there the next morning.

Emil's eyes grew wide as he felt sudden pain. His mouth was covered, which muffled his cry of pain. He slowly looked down to see a blade poking through his stomach. It hurt. The next actions were blurred for him. All he could remember was pain, darkness, and a series of chuckles.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:50 pm

Zack awoke the next morning half dazed, he had fallen asleep in the chair, his head resting against the bed. He sat up and stretched his sore back,

"Ah...that hurt to sleep that," He said, then opened his eyes, "Good Morning Em-" But that's when he noticed something was wrong. Emil wasn't there. At first he assumed he was in the kitchen or something, but that's when he noticed something... blood. His eyes widened as he followed the trail, but it ended as soon as it hit a wall by the window. There was a message left on the wall, written in the same blood that was in the room,

"His body will rot alone forever." He read out loud horrified. How the hell did I managed to sleep through a kidnapping!? His heart raced. He was scared. He could tell by the amount of blood that the wound was probably serious, but wasn't near an artery, because the blood was darker in appearance. He raced out of Emil's apartment. Then, he got to Lavi's and he slammed his fists against the door as hard as he could,

"Lavi! Open up!! Something horrible happened!!"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Lavi jumped up from his bed, suddenly woken up by Zack's yells. He ran out of his room and to the front down, opening it up. "What? What happened?" Although he was tired, Lavi tried his best to pay attnetion. Something must have reallt gone wrong if Zack was coming to him, yelling frantically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:03 pm

Zack was slightly irritated and growled. That was very unlike Zack,

"There's no time to explain come on!!" He said, grabbing his arm, he quickly led Lavi back to the bedroom, where the crime scene was, pointing at the wall, "That's what happened!! There's no traces anywhere!! We have to find him FAST!! What if he's already dead!?" Zack was panicking. That was very unlike him also, his heart was pounding faster,

"It's his blood it's his blood!!"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:23 pm

Lavi stumbled as Zack dragged him into Emil's apartment. When he saw the blood he knew why Zack was freaking out so much. "What the hell happened?!" Lavi yelled, ripping free from Zack's grasp. He touched the blod stains, they were still wet. "Its fresh. That means he wasn't taken long ago." Lavi stood straight. "The perp came in through the window." Lavi held his chin, lost in thought. Who would want to take Emil? Lavi thought back to the man who pinned Emil in the alley way. He then turned to Zack. "Hey, do you have any enemies? This wasn't and Akuma. It was done by a human." Lavi shook Zacks shoulders to bring him to reality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:17 pm

Zack huffed taking in a deep breath. He closed his eyes to think, but he couldn't focus. So he began to do squats. It helped him think in situtations...or when he was bored. After doing about twenty the thought hit. He stopped, standing perfectly still with a horrified face on,

"I....I know this one guy," He was shaking slightly. The man he knew was the one who took Cloud's life. He torcured Cloud and by the time Zack found him he was almost dead. He had died in his arms, "This is bad....really....bad....he...leaves clues. Always. And...each clue reveals a worse thing...about....the victim's condition."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Then the phone rang in Emil's house. It was mysterious, but as soon as it was answered, a strong voice was heard,

"Looking for someone, First Class SOLDIER Fair? Looks like you're going to fail again. Just like how you lost that cadet," He said with a smirk, "you need to do that request...or more and more people will wind up dead. Figures, you go after another young blonde. This one isn't as cute as the last one though." High-pitched sharp breathing could be heard in the backround, Emil's voice. The man grabbed Emil by the hair, yanking him close to the phone as he retrived his dagger, he then plunged it into his leg.

Emil cried out in a pain when he yanked at his hair. His body was aching so much. His stomach hurt so badly from the wound there and he had been treated roughly and beaten without resistance. Then, he felt the dagger break his flesh in his leg. He couldn't help but scream out in pain, sobs following quickly after, it hurt so much.

"Better hurry SOLDIER."

(sorry for slight god mod)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Zack had answered the phone, putting it onto speaker, he knew who it would be. He needed to listen for any hints. When the phone call ended he clentched the phone so tightly it smashed under his strength,

"Damn it," He cursed shakily, wiping any potential tears away, "....h-he's hurt.....th-then he was hurt again....this is bad....there....there has to be a clue somewhere!" He looked at the message again.

hIS bODy will ROt aloNe forever
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Lavi's eyes widened at the message on the phone. "No... Emil." He clenched his fist and turned to Zack. "That blood message says alone. That means once the guy is done with Emil, he's going to leave him where there aren't many people. Alone..." Lavi held his chin in thought. Where around where they lived was very secluded? Lavi thought of all the places he scouted. The only thing that made sense was the large abandoned building at the edge of town. "Zack, get your sword. I'm going to go and get my hammer. We'll save him before its too late. I promise." He said confidently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next