Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Triangle

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Love Triangle - Page 7 Empty Re: Love Triangle

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:58 pm

Love Triangle - Page 7 Az9h0h

Emil couldn't help but to blush at that action,

"...Lavi...?" He then watched as Zack took the main source of pain away, then left. He must be tired from all that happened. I suppose that's normal...but he seems kinda sad...he probably needs to be left alone. Emil felt his heart pounding when he looked back at Lavi, who was still looking at him, "....Lavi..."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:24 pm

Love Triangle - Page 7 Lavi10

Lavi pushed Emil's dirt sprinkled hair out of his face. "Emil... I-" Lavi held it back. He knew he shouldn't fall for anyone or form relationships with anyone, but his heart was telling him something different. "My feelings... for you..." He squeezed Emil's hand, then let it go. He couldn't do it. "I'm sorry. I just can't seem to find the right words." He looked down, averting his gaze from Emil's vibrant green eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:10 pm

Emil felt himself grow sad as Lavi pulled away, he looked down, so that his bangs were covering up his eyes. He began to tremble slightly,

"....is....is it because I'm a guy?" He said almost inaudibly, "...is it....because.....I'm so weak......if...you don't....then.....then why do you play around with my feelings like that? Why would you give me those type of thoughts that maybe..." Emil put his hands over his face, as he began to cry. Hard.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Lavi's eye widened. "No! No!" He waved his arms frantically. "Emil! Don't cry!" He grabbed Emil's hands and held them close. "Please don't cry." Lavi's heart dropped as he saw Emil's sad eyes. "I- I could care less that you're a guy, really." He said casually. "You're not weak, Emil. You're just unfortunate." Lavi wiped Emil's tears away. "Please stop crying."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Emil trembled,

"I...I don't understand you," He said quietly, looking away, "I don't...know why I don't understand you..." He closed his eyes. I'm probably just too stupid too understand. He felt even more stupid at the moment.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Lavi thought quick. He could only come up with one thing. "Uhm... then understand this." He took Emil's face in his hands and leaned I to press his lips to the youngers. Screw the rules of the bookmen. I'm doing this for myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:54 pm

Emil didn't see that Lavi was going to take that action, he squeaked somewhat when Lavi pressed lips onto his. His eyes were wide in shock, but not in a bad way. They relaxed after a moment, slightly glassy. He closed his eyes two tears gently carrassing down his face as he melted into the kiss. He had never been this close to someone before. He felt a blush hit his cheeks.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:42 pm

Lavi pulled away and pursed his lips. " I have a hard time showing my feelings because I've been trained that way. I'm sorry if I confused you." Lavi gave a heart warming smile, blush sprinkling his cheeks. He took a look at Emil and sighed. "How about we talk about this while we clean you up?" He asked, standing up, placing his hands on his hips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:52 am

Emil was still blushing darkly, but not in an embarrased way. He rose his fingers to his lips, touching his own shyly before looking up at him,

"Yes...okay." He agreed.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:51 pm

Lavi smiled, looking around the apartment. Zack had the same floor plan as him so Lavi knew where the bathroom was exactly. He leaned over to Emil and carefully scooped him in his arms. "Do yoy still hurt?" He asked, while walking happily to the bathroom with Emil in his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Emil nodded slightly,

"A little. Zack got rid of the wounds that hurt the most...but it's not the wounds that are worrying me," He said softly, he took a little bit of his hair in his hand. The person who had attacked him cut some of his hair in random lengths and places. Meaning that he would have to cut his hair. It made him sad, he liked his hair a lot, "I'm going to have to get a hair cut."

(Remember, they're in Zack's condo not apartment, but it's not a big error, so you don't have to edit your post or anything)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:20 pm

Lavi carried Emil to the bathroom and set him down on the close toilet seat. He checked under the sink for wash clothes and a medical kit, finding both. "I can cut your hair four you, if you would like." Lavi opened up the medicine cabinetl looking for some pain killers. Zack was a combat person, he was sure to have some in his condo. Lavi found some and handed them to Emil. "Here, it'll gt rid of the rest of your aches." Lavi smiled. He felt a tingling sensation on his lips and grinned even wider. He ran a washcloth under warm water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:39 pm

Love Triangle - Page 7 Zack

Zack looked at the giant dresser and the thought hit him. Emil's clothes were all torn up, so he probably could use a spare pair for now. He opened up the dresser, the side that had belonged to Cloud. He picked up a pair of draw string pants and a plain shirt. Cloud was only a little bigger then Emil, so he figured that if he tied them it should fit, only being a little baggy. He found them, setting the clothes on the counter,

"I figured you would need an extra pair since those ones are covered in blood and ripped apart," He said with a half-hearted smile, "I'm going to order some food." He said exiting the bathroom.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:51 pm

Emil blushed slightly,

"As long as you can try to cut off as least as possible," He said, although he knew that it would probably have to be cut halfway down his cheek, "my hair grows back really slowly, so I was really happy when it got to the perfect length...but it was all thrown in the garbage." He said with a sigh. Emil took the pills, swallowing them down with a drink of water. Then he looked over at Zack who had just entered,

"Thanks Zack," He said softly, "I'll change before I eat." He said, even though he knew that the food wouldn't be there for a while.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Lavi nodded at Zack, thanking him for the help with Emil. When he left, Lavi took Emil's arm. It was covered with scratches and forming bruises. He tapped the damp washcloth to the sounds and cleaned Emil up. He rubbed the washcloth up Emil's arm, all the while staring deep into Emil's eyes. "I said we would talk while I cleaned you up, so ask away. Anything you want to know, I'll answer truthfully."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Emil watched him gently take a hold of his arm then looked back at Lavi,

"Okay, but to make it fair, you can ask me questions and I'll answer them," He said, "why aren't you allowed to show your emotions a lot...I mean, why are you "Trained" to be that way?" He asked, he was curious. A world without love wouldn't be a world at all in his opinion, so he didn't understand why Lavi hid away his emotions.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:53 pm

Lavi sighed towards Emil. "Jumping right in there aren't ya?" He let out a small laugh, but regained his seriousness. He continued to wash Emil. "I'm in an organization known as the Bookmen." He said, half hoilding back because he really wasn't supposed to be talking about it. "I am told to never take sides, only observe. Loving someone is the equivalant to taking a side. So what I'm doing is very bad in the eyes of Bookmen. " Lavi stood back and rinsed the washcloth out. It seeped with a red tinge. "But I'm also an Exorcist., so I got friends and fell in love with people in general. I broke a lot of rules." Lavi breathed deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Emil just listened,

"Your career is more important then me Lavi," He said slowly, then took off his shirt so that Lavi could clean up the chest and back wounds. He placed the torn shirt onto the floor after folding it, "okay, ask me something. Anything."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Lavi nodded at Emil. He only really wanted to know one thing. "Why do you think my job is more important than you?" Lavi kneeled down before Emil, took his hand in his and gave a sad look. "My job is horrible, mind numbing, full of death. Id just stop doing it if I was allowed to. But you, you are so- no words can describe you. You just make it so much better to be able to feel. Emil... I really like you." Lavi blushed, the redness in his cheeks going well with his hair color.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:19 pm

Emil also blushed at those words, he looked into Lavi's eyes,

"It's just...I was born weak, so I know I'm just going to continue to get weaker and weaker. So, I'm probably going to get really hurt or sick, and die from it really young...so I feel," He closed his eyes for a moment, but reopened them, "that it would be senseless to invest so much time in a person who is going to die. It'll...just be more painful in the end. I really...hold a lot of feelings for you...so I...don't want you to be crushed if I die."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Lavi held back the wash cloth and gripped it tightly. "Don't say that." He said almost in an angry tone. "Don't say you'll die, and that I should give up on you." Lavo clenched his teeth. "People die,but they also live up until that point being loved." Lavi held Emil's shoulders. " and I've already told you, you're not weak. You're just like everyone else. You just allow yourself to feel that way." Lavi turned away from Emil. He had to get rough the youngers mind. Emil was being hard to deal with. "If you're saying these things to drive me away..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:44 pm

Emil down slightly. I'm...not trying to drive you away. I really care for you...but I...I'm scared. I've always been alone. I grew up being told that I would amount to nothing and die alone. I was raised this way. I just...don't know what I should do anymore.... He stood up,

"I.." Suddenly, a familar wave of dizziness hit him, "...don't.....want....to....I....just..." He began to take in several breaths, Why is it....always bad timing?

"....don't...I didn't know for the longest time, and I'm still discovering, what it's like to be loved...." He then grabbed onto the wall for support.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:51 pm

"Emil!" Lavi held him up. "Sit back down. We can talk about this later." Lavi felt horrible. He knew his conversation made Emil worry too much and he should have never started it. "Zack! Get in here!" Lavi held Emil's face in his hands, trying to keep him conscious. "You should rest. You're still hurt."

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:55 pm

Love Triangle - Page 7 Zack

Zack heard Lavi's calls. He finished up the phone conversation, which was talking to the person whom they were ordering from. He ended the conversation politely before hanging up and heading to where Lavi's voice had come from,

"Yeah, what is it?" He asked, slightly concerned.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Emil looked into Lavi's eyes with tired ones,

"......I like to.... talk to you....".
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next