Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Triangle

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Love Triangle - Page 8 Empty Re: Love Triangle

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Love Triangle - Page 8 Lavi10

Lavi shook Emil by his shoulders. " Tomorrow, we'll talk tomorrow, Emil." Lavi then turned to Zack. "Help me get him into a bed. He looks like he's getting a fever." To prove Lavi's suspicions, he held the back ogpf his hand to Emil's forehead. "Yeah, he's starting to burn up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:17 pm

Love Triangle - Page 8 Zack

Zack nodded, walking over and picking up Emil bridal style,

"Alright, there's a guest room down the hall," He said, he walked out, gesturing Lavi to follow. He entered the guest room, which was decorated in blues, with a queen size bed in the middle. He got Emil into the right side, "I hope you don't mind sharing the room, I only have one guest room. I'm going to get a theromotor and some water. I'll be right back." He said leaving the room and entering the kitchen.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:36 pm

Lavi followed, sitting at Emil's side and grabbing his hand. "Hey, just rest up okay?" Lavi moved Emil's bangs from his forehead."Ill give you a haircut when you get better, so don't worry about anything." Lavi waited for Zack to return to the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:44 am

Love Triangle - Page 8 Az9h0h

Emil understood and gestured it with a simple nod. He took in more deep breaths, staring into Lavi’s eyes before he felt too tired to be able to stay conscious any longer. He let his eyes slowly droop and then allowed his eyes to close, his head falling to the side onto the pillow.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:45 am

Zack returned with a wet cloth and a thermometer, he gently shook him back so that his eyes would be opened as well. He put the thermometer in his mouth, as well as applying the cloth to his forehead. He took his temperature to find that is was a hundred and one point one. He pulled it out of him with a sigh,

“You need to relax,” He said softly, “take in a few deep breaths.”
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:43 pm

Emil stayed for up a little while, but soon after decided to rest. It was what he needed the most afterall. After resting for a few hours, he woke up around the late afternoon, about three. He looked around and sat up. He wondered if what had happened to him was real or just a dream. He quickly discovered it was real, because he was at Zack's condo.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Lavi had gone out to scout the area. There was no say that nobody followed them to the condo. Emil had been targeted two times now. Maybe even more even before he met Lavi and Zack. Lavi knew the Earl would try to come back and get Emil, or send his mechanical monsters after the poor boy. Lavi checked the area multiple times before he decided to call into headquarters and tell them all that has happened. A little black golem popped out from his exorcist jacket and showed a hologram.

"Yes Lavi?" said the man in the hologram. Lavi sighed, not really wanting to spill about the whole ordeal. "We've got problems."

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Zack had entered the room just as Emil had gotten up,

"Oh hey, you're awake!" He said, setting down a bowl of stew, "I was hoping you would be, I just got done preparing some food for you." He said handing it to him wet a towel underneath so that he wouldn't burn himself,

"How are you feeling?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Emil gratefully accepted the food. He took a few bites before answering. He looked up at Zack,

"A little better," He said truthfully, "I'm not really tired anymore, but I'm still pretty sore all over." He continued to eat until the bowl was empty. After setting it aside, resting back against a pillow that was leaned up again the headboard, he wondered where Lavi was, but decided not to ask about it.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Zack gave a heartfelt smile,

"That's good to hear," He said, handing him more pills and a bottle of water, "You can take more now, it should numb the soreness that you're feeling. I'm sure you'll be better in no time. After all, if not, I can use more materia on you to speed up the process." He got up stretching,

"Well, I have to fill out some SOLDIER paperwork, so if you need me, I'll be in the room nextdoor. Call if you need anything." He said, before exiting the guest room and entering his office.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Lavi pocketed the small black golem and walked back towards the condo. The area was secure and Emil was safe. Quietly walking into the condo, Lavi made his way to the bedroom where Emil was. "Hey." Lavi didn't like the feeling he was in. He just got orders from headquarters and he didn't like them what so ever. "Uh, I got some bad news."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Emil thanked Zack with a small nod before sighing to himself. He felt like he was being a major burden on everyone. I mean...I usually am, but this is even worse then usual! He thought, quite upset with himself. Not that he would show it. He would just bottle up his feelings as usual and keep them to himself, even if the bottle is full of kinks and cracks. He had been reading for a long time before he looked up to see Lavi return. He could tell that Lavi was feeling down and his next sentence added to it. Emil didn't want to show any type of face after Lavi spoke, so he continued to hold the book up to his face,

"W-well, what is it then?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:15 pm

Lavi bit his bottom lip, unsure on how he should tell Emil the bad news that Headquarters had given him. "Uh..." The room was becoming unbearably hot to him, he pulled at the collar of his shirt. " I have to leave." That was all there was to it. He had to go, Headquarters wanted him back after the attack that was made. There was no Innocence around, thus Lavi wasn't needed. "I'm sorry, after all I had done and started." He was just staring to get to know Emil, and love him with each passing moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:14 pm

Emil was hurt by that statement, but easily covered it up so that he showed no sign of it. In fact, he smiled,

"That's not big news stupid," He said in a calm yet gentle tone, "It's your job. I already told you that your career is much more important then I am anyhow. I wouldn't want you to screw up your career, so don't worry about a thing, it's fine with me. After all, it's for the best for you." He said, although on the inside he was feeling much different. However, he had already developed a plan. Yeah, I knew that he would have to go back to his job evantually, but not so quickly...I can't let him know that I'm upset, because it'll make him feel bad. I know what I'll do. I'll just have to run away. So I don't bother Zack and so that Lavi can't come chasing after me, ruining his job.

(Emil's plans could always be thwarted)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Lavi took a step back, looking away from Emil. From the things they shared while at the condo and the feelings they confessed towards each other, having Emil so easily give up and be fine with his leaving hurt deep down. "You're sure you'll be fine?"" Lavi found it hard to believe that the one emotional younger male was dealing with the news so lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:11 pm

"I mean, it would have never worked out right? You said in the first place you weren't allowed to love anyone because of your job," Emil replied, "so this would have happened anyhow." He said. He got up, throwing on some sandals,

"Excuse me, I forgot I had something to do today." As soon as Emil left the house he had silently started bawling. He was barely able to hold himself back from crying that entire time or to not show emotion. But he was trying to get rid of Lavi's emotional attachements, so that it wouldn't threaten his work, even if it just left Emil himself in pain. He walked far onto the other side of the beach, pulling his body together and just crying, the water from the sea occansionally hitting his feet.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Lavi couldn't deal with all of the emotions running through him at that moment. He wanted to go after Emil, but he knew that if he did, he wouldn't be able to continue on as a Bookman. He paced for a few minutes, then he grabbed his coat and left the condo, not even saying a word to Zack as he left. His orders were to clear out and leave, and that's just what he was going to do.

Okay, well since Lavi is going bye bye for a while, have Zack maybe keep Emil from running away?

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:09 pm

Zack wasn't heart-broken like Emil, since he really didn't feel any love for Lavi. He said good-bye and noticed that Emil wasn't there. He walked down the beach and found him crying his heart out. It hurt him to see him like that, so he gave him an embrace,

"I know you're upset, but don't worry, I promise things will get better," He said softly, "I'm here and I won't go anywhere. I'm not going to be like Lavi. I'll put you above my career, because I care about you."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Emil had clung onto Zack crying. Lavi didn't even say good-bye to him, even though he didn't want to hear it from him himself, since he felt like he would have cried worse then. He was glad that Zack had said that he would never leave him. That made him feel so much better. Maybe I should forget about Lavi. Zack's right, he chose his job over me. If it was me, I would have given up what I do in a flash. He thought, not realizing the hatred that followed that though.

(I think I want to involve Ratatosk in this rp >:3)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:41 pm

(That sounds amazing >:3)

Zack helped him up,

"C'mon, let's head back. I promise it'll get better, so don't you worry." He said, taking Emil back with him, along with promising him that he will never be alone ever again.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:58 pm

--One Month Later--

A month had passed and quite a few changes had occured. Emil had been staying at Zack's apartment every night, even though he still had his own. The one inbetween them still remained vacant and was completely empty. It was up for rent. Emil had still felt anger for Lavi not even trying to contact him in anyway. Every day it ate at him worse and worse. He couldn't take it any longer. I hate him! Not even a letter! He's had used me. You're probably right. I will help you feel better, off of all of you're anger and confusion. I don't care what happens to me anymore. Just don't hurt Zack. I could give a care less whatever else happens. You have my word.

Love Triangle - Page 8 Tales-of-symphonia-dawn-of-the-new-world-20081007084954538_640w

Ratatosk re-opened his eyes, which were now an evil red. He grinned, he was finally in control again. He still held a hatred for humans at this point. So he decided he would find a way to stir up trouble and rebuild the world. He needed to find all of his Centurains, which were his closest monsters. He walked down the hall, a malicious smile on his face,

"Zack I'm leaving," He said in a deep, strong voice. Not what Emil's voice sounded like at all. He then ended up entering a very familiar parking garage, "it's about time I get to take over."

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Zack had been doing everything he could for the past month to make Emil feel better, but he had become rather indifferent with him. He wouldn't tell him when he was feeling down or let him know that he was okay. When he would ask, the whole conversation would go tangent. He was extremely worried about Emil and felt angered himself that Lavi didn't even contact him once. He however figured that it was probably best not to so that Emil wouldn't gain any false hopes. That's when Emil walked by with a strange voice. He poked his head out of the kitchen, something was deffinately up. Emil doesn't talk like that. He's off. I need to follow him and see what the hell is going on. He silently followed him, and watched him from the elevator in the parking garage, invisble from everyone in the garage.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:47 pm

Lavi sighed heavily. He sighed a couple of times, lowering his head below his shoulders and pouting. "Haaaaa......" He then dropped his head to the table top, ontop of the book he was given to study. "HAAA!" He sighed so loud, most of the people sitting around him at the cafeteria table gave him a look. They whispered their different theories on why Lavi was so down. Lavi just ignored them until he was tapped on the shoulder.

Love Triangle - Page 8 3

Allen stood back a moment. "Uh, Lavi? Are you okay? Your stomach doesn't hurt does it? Those sounds you're making sound like groans." Allen was Lavi's best bud at the order. Allen couldn't cheer Lavi up for the life of him. He sat down, patting his friend on the back. "What happened on that mission? Some girl break your heart?" Allen kidded, knowing Lavi was the one who did the heart breaking.

Lavi mumbled something along the lines of "yes my heart hurts." He stood up from his seat and left, leaving Allen utterly confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:55 pm

Love Triangle - Page 8 Tales-of-symphonia-dawn-of-the-new-world-20081007084954538_640w

Ratatosk then met up with the person he had been looking for, who was tall and very wide. He disappeared with him wearing an insane look,

"I will let humans suffer for destroying my god-damned tree!"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Zack saw this and got worried. He remembered that last time he was in the parking garage, the same person had tried to hurt Emil. However, this time, it appeared that he was working with him. He was puzzled and confused. He then remembered that Lavi seemed to know a lot about them. He wasn't sure weither his cell phone number worked, but he gave it a try. He managed to get Lavi's message machine,

"Hey, it's Zack. I know you're probably busy working, being a jerk, or whatever you usually do...but...something werid is with Emil. He acts completely different and isn't himself anymore. He just left with some big guy that Emil had encountered before in the parking garage. I'm worried. Bye."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next