Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Triangle

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Love Triangle - Page 3 Empty Re: Love Triangle

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:46 pm

Love Triangle - Page 3 NiceEmilCastagnierTalesofSymphonia2

Emil was dragged into a dark alleyway, his back slamming up against the wall. A tremble came over his small frame, as the man continued to stare coldly and deeply into him. The eyes were cutting through him, even without one flesh wound yet he felt like he had been totally defeated. Like he was completely and surely done for. Once he felt the older man completely push him against the wall, making any form of escape quite narrow. So, he wasn't sure what else he could do. He tried to push off but he couldn't. A web he was tangled in, one that wasn't coming lose. Two tears streaked down his face,

"Stop! Let me go!" He screamed in fear.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:44 pm

The man rubbed his fingers on Emil's cheeks, wiping the tears away. "You scream too." He smiled, flashing his teeth. He moved his hand to Emil's neck and to his chest. "Scream more for me." He held Emil's chin.

Love Triangle - Page 3 Lavi10

Lavi stirred awake from a scream coming in through the window. He sat up in bed and yawned. "What was that?" Then he heard a low voice, so he decided to get up and go to the window to see who was in the alleyway. The fire escape was by his window. He looked down and saw a man crowding over Emil. "Hey! What's going on?" He asked angrily, attempting to catch the man off guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Emil's eyes grew even wider, he didn't know what to do. He didn't like the man's dirty fingers touching his face, then tracing down his neck and chest. Everything was wrong. He didn't like this feeling one bit and he wanted it to stop, but he couldn't stop whatever this man's intentions were himself. He wasn't strong and he couldn't do much of anything on his own. Not to mention a string of doubt was forming at the back of his mind. I can't stop whatever he's doing...he's going to get away with this...I'm going to get hurt...I'm really scared...I'm so pathetic.....I can't do anything on my own...I can't even take a walk right... He closed his eyes until he heard a familar voice,

"Hey! What's going on?"

Emil opened his eyes to that voice, Lavi? He turned to try and see him but at that moment the man ran over a sensitive part of his chest,

"S-stop!" He shouted, still frightened by the man's dark eyes, "I-I...don't want....this." He added almost in a whisper, more tears glistening down.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:07 pm

The man noticed the different pitch in Emil's voice when he ran his hand over the boys chest. Then he shot a glare up to Lavi who was standing on the fire escape by then. "Stay out of this." He growled, pressing close to Emil. The boy had whimpered which was sensual in its own way.

Lavi stood glaring down at the man. He didn't like the things he was doing to his new neighbor. "That's my neighbor you bastard! Get your hands off of him!" Lavi hopped down one set of fire escape stairs. He was up top and still needed to go down further, he didn't have time though. He wanted to stop the man, so he jumped from the metal stairs and landed on the ground.He had never felt so good about being an exorcist before. It helped him in times like this. He grabbed the man by the collar, getting him away from Emil and threw him to the ground. "Get out of here." He sneered. The man saw his angry and fled, never to come back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:19 pm

Emil was relieved that Lavi had came, but some damage had already been done. He didn't really know how to respond so he just approached him, but his head into his chest, and cried. He had been so scared, he had a hard time people being around him let alone someone trying to get away with touching him or hurting him,

"I-I-I'm s-sorry..." He whimpered, his hands clutched onto him, repeating how he was sorry.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Lavi patted Emil on the back. "Hey its okay. I don't think that guy will come back, and if he does, I'll beat him down." Lavi then set his hand on Emil's blonde head. "Why don't we go inside and unpack your stuff, maybe we can get Zack to help when he comes back from whatever he does in the morning."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Emil pulled away, using his long gloves to rid of the dampness of his face, he just nodded,

"Yeah," He led Lavi back into the apartment, staying close to him, just in case. He didn't want anything else to happen at the moment. He was slightly dizzy, his head had a dull ache, and his eyes were swollen in a redish tint. Once he opened up the apartment, he decided he'd rather start with the stuff in the front dining room and living room, they were connected, and he didn't want guests to see a bunch of boxes everywhere, well, if he has any. He worked his way around the mess of boxes and opened one near the middle of the room. Most of these things he had never seen before, this was all the stuff that had come from his parents house, that his auntie and uncle had put into storage. Emil took it out to furnish his place because he had nothing else besides the bedroom set he took from his auntie's house. He pulled out a few glass decorations, some were vases, figurenes, and others were very delicate stones that had a elegant appearance.

"Um.....I-I don't really....know what....I-I should....d-do...with half of....th-this stuff," He said honestly, putting some things out and others back into a box, knowing he wouldn't use them, "Oh....I finally found a clock..." He murmured to himself, then stood up, trying to hang it up on the wall.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Lavi stopped by his apartment on the way, picking up the basket by his door. "Hey, thanks for this!" He said happily, plucking a piece of fruit from the basket and eating it. He then made his way around the apartment ful of boxes. "How about we start with your furniture and we can work around that." Lavi moved a small box out of the way, stacking it on another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:25 pm

Emil looked up at the boxes he was stacking, the boxes were all marked, some were marked "clothing", "niknacks", "Furniture", and other names. He then agreed, picking up the lighter boxes, setting them along the walls of the room. He looked at some of the heavier boxes, struggling to pick them up. He managed to move two or three on his own, but then left the rest to Lavi because they were really heavy. He sat down on the ground, resting for a moment. He looked around, the room was slightly turning on him. He waved his hands in front of his face to get more air, sometimes it helped.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:04 am

Lavi set a large box down and knelt down in front of Emil. "Hey, take a deep breath." He said, setting his hand on Emil's small shoulders. Lavi demonstrated the action himself. He rose up, taking a deep breath, held it for a while and then let it out slowly. "Don't take things up that you can't do, leave the heavy stuffy to me. I can handle it." Lavi rose his arm, flexing his muscle while smiling. "You just stay the cute little guy you are." Lavi"s eye widened. I didn't just say that. He took a step back, letting Emil go. "S-sorry." It was his turn to stutter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:08 pm

Emil nodded slightly and did so. He felt a little better, but he could still feel the sensation lingering at the corners of his eyes. He ignored it, knowing that it was perfectly normal for him. He listened to Lavi, every word, then watched him flinch at the end. He was taken back himself. Cute? A heavy blush came over his face,

"U-um i-it's al-almost lu-lunch....I-I'll st-start t-to prepare.....uh....something," He said getting up and going to the kitchen, he leaned up against the wall still blushing. He then went into the cupboards and whatnot and pulled out noodes, celery, carrots, potatoes, beef, and eggs.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Love Triangle - Page 3 Zack

Zack, who pocessessed what seemed to be a strange power to pop in during the most akward moments, popped in with a huge smile,

"I'M HERE TO HELP!" He shouted happily, but noticed Lavi in the living room and Emil in the kitchen blushing. He questioned the actions mentally, but decided not to ask. He approached Emil, greeting him with a huge hug, "Let's get your stuff all packed! Leave it to me!" He said entering the room, stacking boxes against the wall.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:27 pm

Lavi sighed, happy that Zack had interrupted. He was blushing also, only a slight pink was dusted on his cheeks. He needed to watch the words around Emil. He might say something that he would later regret, or make a very awkward situation between them. "Don't you mean unpack?" Lavi asked Zack, a smirk forming on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:51 pm

Zack pouted,

"Pack, unpack, same deal," He said sticking his tongue out, "Hey, where do you want the couch Emil?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Emil broke the long noodles in half, putting them in a pot of boiling water, along with beef boyin(sp?). He then pulled out a cutting knife, skinning the potatoes and celery. Once done with that, he cut them into small pieces, adding them to the pot. Then he washed the carrots, then cutting them and adding them as well. He turned on another burner, pulling out some raw meat, and putting them in a pan on the burner.

"Hey, where do you want the couch Emil?"

"Ummm...i-it doesn't really matter."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Lavi scooted a box out of the way to get to the other end of the couch. "Let's put it up against that wall." He said lifting one side and waiting for Zack to lift the other. He was going to cooperate for the time being. He wanted to help Emil, and he wanted to keep his mind off of what he had said earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:32 pm

Zack agreed, lifting up the other end. Once they moved the couch against the wall he looked around at the other furniture. Soon, Lavi and he had put all the furniture in the livingroom in a good place, now was just to unpack the items that were to go into the livingroom.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Emil stirred his pot of soup, with which a ramen beef soup with cooked carrots, potatoes, celery, and beef. With hard-boiled egg slices in the soup, all mixed together. He set down a pot holder on the table that was in the dining room. He lifted up the pot and set it on the table. He opened up a box labeled "Silverware and Dishes", taking out some soup spoons and bowls. Once everything was set up he approached the two with a slight blush on his face,

"I-I made um....e-everyone...l-lunch."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Zack smiled, jumping up in happiness,

"Hooray! I'm so happy!" He said glomping Emil, "You're the best you know that!?" He said with a content tone. After he let Emil go he sat down at the table,

"This looks so good, I bet it tastes good too!"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:18 pm

It never gave me a notification.... weird....

Lavi smiled, sitting down at the table also. "Thank you so much." He smelled the air. "It smells and looks deliscious." Lavi took a spoon and dipped it into his bowl of soup. His single eye stared up at Emil, watching his actions. he doesn't look fazed by what I said earlier. That's good. Lavi finally calmed down. He slurped some soup and it was very tastey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:56 pm

Zack grinned to himself,

"My god is this good! Geez, you must be the goddess of cooking's long lost son or something," He said buttering Emil in compliments, "Here! I want more!" He said holding out his bowl, determined to eat more of it then Lavi.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:06 pm

Love Triangle - Page 3 Az9h0h

Emil blushed at Zack's compliments as they sat down at the table. He ate very slowly, making sure the hot soup wouldn't burn his lips. He hated when he hurt himself on food. Then, Zack complimented him more, and asked for more soup. He blushed a little darker,

"U-um...th-thank you." He said, and refilled Zack's bowl, while continuing to slowly eat his own.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:18 pm

Lavi held him bowl out also. "Id like some more too!" He smiled. At that moment he didn't feel like competeing with Zack. He actually wanted to talk with Zack about something very important. "Hey, we have to keep this kid safe, ya know?" Lavi looked at Emil. "What happened this morning won't happen again. I can promise you that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Zack slurped up his noodles and looked at him in question,

"What do you mean? Did something happen this morning?" He asked completely clueless to what had happened this morning, considering he was at work.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:44 pm

"Well, Emil ran into some trouble...." Lavi started on his second bowl of soup. He gave Emil a look, as if he were asking if it was okay to go on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next