Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Triangle

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Love Triangle - Page 9 Empty Re: Love Triangle

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:58 pm

Love Triangle - Page 9 Lavi10

Lavi walked silently to the library. He wondered if the place full of books would calm him down and get his mind off things. He just needed to get away from everything and every one. "Why wouldn't Emil tell me to stay?" Lavi growled at himself. "And I just left without saying a thing." He found a seat in the corner of the library where all the old books were. They were the books he had read a thousand times, memorizing every word on every page. He grabbed on and opened it up. It'd been one he hadn't read in a while. Dust had already piled up thick on its cover, and it floated to the air when he turned it. "A tragic love story..." Lavi groaned. He had picked it out without even knowing. "My life just sucks as of now."

Love Triangle - Page 9 3

Allen walked the corridors of the order, food piled in his arms. He had some training to do and was heading to go workout. He passed up his own room, and Lavi's. He slowed down a little, thinking Lavi might be in his room, but decided not to bother him. "Man, there is something realy up with him." Allen didn't like to see Lavi depressed, nor any of his friends that way. He finally made it to the training area when a finder practically ambushed him upon arrival.

"Mr. Walker! You have a mission."

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:25 am

Love Triangle - Page 9 Zack

Zack hung up the phone slightly irritated. Lavi hadn't even picked up. He wondered if he would ever get his message at all, but he decided that he would have to take care of this himself. But first, he needed to research more about the situtation. This Earl character....although he's shady enough, I need to research more about him. I bet the military SOLDIER website has more information on him. I'll have to check it out Zack thought before heading to his room.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:53 am

Love Triangle - Page 9 Millenium_Earl_by_DrawingKuma

The Earl of course wasn't just going to team up with Emil so easily. He let one of his akuma attack him with a bullet embedded with poison, but he was slightly surprised in the reaction he got. Emil didn't even notice the bullet had entered his skin. The bullet slowly pushed out of his skin and it healed over as if nothing happened. The poison didn't even effect him. Perhaps he would be a good pawn to have on his side. He smirked to himself,

"We can take over and enslave all the humans. We'll kill the ones who have destroyed that lovely old tree of yours."

Love Triangle - Page 9 Tales-of-symphonia-dawn-of-the-new-world-20081007084954538_640w

Ratatosk nodded in response. He had a whole mind-set planned out and Emil hadn't been bothering him for once. It was perfect, it was almost as if he was back in full control once more. He watched as they made it to the roof of the parking garage. He summoned up dark power in his blade,

"Ain Soph Ahur!" He said before releasing a huge energy wave that crushed the building across the street from the apartments. People were running and screaming in panic. Ratatosk smirked, flashing his teeth, this would be fun.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Even the library showed no way of calming Lavi down. He ended up leaving and going back to his room, which he shared with his old man. He looked around the newspaper and book littered room for something to do. The only thing that was on his mind was giving a call Zack or possibly, Emil.

"No, I can't do that." Lavi mumbled to himself, digging into his pocket for his phone that was given to him when he went on his mission. It was an item of importance in assimilating him into the real world. When flipping the cell phone open, the screen lit up and said he had a new voice mail. He held the phone to his ear and listened. His green eye widened, his mouth opened in awe. "I need to go back!" He yelled, running out of his room and to his supervisor's office. Little did he know, Allen was already in there, receiving orders for a mission.

Love Triangle - Page 9 3

Allen nodded at the orders he was being given. "So the Earl showed up?" He asked. Then Lavi burst into the room. "Oh! Lavi!" Allen grabbed his folder, filled with the information on the mission. "I'll be seeing you later. Try and cheer up. You better be better when I come back from my mission." Allen then left, leaving Lavi in the room with the supervisor, Komui.

Lavi was breathing deeply. "Komui, I need to go back to that last mission I was on. The Earl-"

Komui smiled. "Oh, I already know. I just sent Allen, no need for you to go unless Allen needs back up. Which I told him to call in if he needed any." He then took a sip of his coffee. "So go back to your bookmen studies." Komui shooed him away. Lavi couldn't even think about staying at the order while Emil was in danger, but he couldn't leave in fear of the higher ups thinking that something was up.

That was such a horrible post. I have severe writers block. SORRY!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:43 pm

The Earl set out a few akuma to cause destruction and attempt to round up some naive people to turn into akumas themselves. He glanced over at the smaller human. He was more powerful then he had expected. If he could find away to break him and make him into a weapon, he would be invincible.

Love Triangle - Page 9 Tales-of-symphonia-dawn-of-the-new-world-20081007084954538_640w

Ratatosk then sent all sorts of waves of attacks against buildings, cars, people, and anything that he felt like he wanting to destory,

"*Demon fang! Heavenly Tempest! Beast!" He called out, each a different attack that gave several different affects. He was looking for a suitable opponent to test out his Devil's Hell fire attack on.

(*All attacks from the game)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:53 pm

Zack then heard a huge blast that hurt his ear-drums. Something was up. He grabbed his buster blade and rushed outside to be met with flames and destruction. There he saw Emil, causing half of it. He didn't understand why Emil suddenly and so drastically changed, but he wasn't afraid to fight him. He approached him, wielding his blade,

"I don't want to hurt you, but you give me no choice!" He said as they began to fight.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:01 pm

Ratatosk smirked,

"I am not Emil! I AM RATATOSK!" He shouted before he clashed ever harder with Zack. He was an extremely strong opponent and wasto the point of even possibly killing anyone who stood in his way. He knocked Zack's sword out of his hand and aimmed to stab him then and there.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:02 am

Zack dodged the attack and attemped to kick Emil in the neck as he grabbed his sword. He jumped back, re-wielding his massive weapon. Has Emil gone completely insane? No...there's no way Emil would act like this at all. He would've fainted from all this movement. Someone else is controlling Emil...he said his name was Ratatosk. Who the hell is Ratatosk? I recongize that name... Zack thought continuing to fight.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:03 pm

Love Triangle - Page 9 3

Allen was on his way to the Ark, holding the file he was given. "So the Earl showed his face once again? but what for this time? He's in a completely random place." Allen took a step inside the Ark and closed his eyes. He knew there wasn't a door for where he was going, so he had to make one. He thought of the place, how it was described in the file. A door appeared right next to him on the white wall. "Alright, here we are." Allen opened the door, a blast of air pushing him back slightly. The air was filled with immense power.

Allen took a step inside the new area and found that he was in a town that was being reduced to rubble. "What the heck is going on here?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:57 pm

Ratatosk was smashed in the chin, but simply cracked his head back in place,

"You'll pay for that one you bastard!" He shouted charging up his power, "Arrrghhh!!" He shouted fighting against him as hard as he could,

"You asked for it! Devil's Hell Fire!!" He said as he slammed his sword to the ground, causing a pit of lava and fire to opened up, "Die! Die! Die! Muaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Zack instantly jumped back at the extremely dangerous attack, landing back by where Allen had been. Damn, I kicked him pretty hard, but to him it was like nothing. However, it DID bruise. So maybe it did hurt him, but he's not saying anything...if I can get him beat up enough... That's when he realized that the younger kid next to him was the one who had the desire to know what was happening,

"I'm not sure. Something happened to my friend Emil...like he got pocessessed or something, but now he's talking about humans killing a tree or something," Zack said, "and I think he joined forces with that fat guy."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Love Triangle - Page 9 3

Allen glared at the earl who was floating around with his umbrella. "Earl..." Allen then turned to Zack. "I'll deal with the earl, maybe if he goes down then your friend will go back to normal." Allen activated his innocence. Large claws forming where his hand was. A large white cape spun around him and his hair spike up in the back from the immense power he was holding withing him. "By the way. I'm Allen Walker. Exorcist of the Black Order." He jumped forward, ready to attack the earl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Zack nodded, he really hoped that would be the case. He didn't really want to hurt Emil. He's usually just so fragile, and he didn't know what he would do if he accidently crictally injured him. He then introduced himself,

"First Class SOLDIER Zack Fair," He said, then turned back to his opponent, "just, try not to hurt Emil too badly if he attacks you. That's not how he is at all."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:49 pm

The Earl chuckled upon seeing the exorcist, sending a lovely crew of akuma to propertly greet him. He glanced back over to Emil, his smile growing wider. The kid was extremely powerful and could easily hold his own ground. If he could find a way to build him into one of his akuma he would be unstoppable.

Ratatosk went back to attacking Zack at full force. His eyes were full of hatred, and showed no life of the gentle soul that rested deep within that body.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:37 pm

Back at the Order, Lavi was groaning over the piles of books the old man had given him. He didn't want to be there. He wanted to be back to Emil. Heck, he even missed Zack. He felt as though his life at the order had been strung out too long, and a change to living in the real world would be for the best. Lavi stood up from his seat, navigated his way through the towers of books and heading for the director's office. Once he got there. He threw his exorcist coat to the ground. "You can tell those higher ups that I've outgrown this, and not to wory about the innocence. I'm out of here." Lavi's heart was pounding, waiting for a response. Though he didn't get one. The director had been sleeping. That gave Lavi a moment for rethinking his decision. "Uh, nevermind. Ill just go give Allen backup and then mysteriously never come back from the mission. Yeah that's how it is. See ya, Komui." Lavi picked his coat back up and headed for the ark.

Love Triangle - Page 9 3

Allen slashed forward with his claws, hoping to hit the earl. The man was fat, but he was FAST. Plus all the akuma weren't much of a help. They attacked, but he dodged everyone of them, exorcising them as he went. "I don't know what you want with this Emil kid, but you're up to no good Earl!" Allen then pulled at his innocence embedded arm, pullingit off and forming it into a sword. "Agh!" He lunged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:04 pm

If there was one thing the Buster sword was good for, it was good for being a nice, huge sheild. He was able to block most of Emil's attacks this way. He didn't want to harm him using his sword, so when he had the oppertunity, he punch the younger hard in the abdomen, hoping that it would stun him...or something, anything.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:14 pm

"Hehehe~! You're so funny! The boy came to me of his own free will! He's such a good little boy~!" He responded, dodging Allen's attack, "if only ALL little boys would be that good~"

Ratatosk was hit with the punch, but it didn't stun him for very long. Within a moment he did a leg sweep and jumped back to gain some room. He decided that this was getting rather boring. He was going to finish Zack for good. He began to charge up his power, a bright light forming in his sword,

"Darkness Devours." He stated, continuing to charge up his sword.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9