Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Triangle

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Love Triangle - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Triangle

Post by Puppy Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:49 pm

Love Triangle - Page 2 Zack

Zack got flat out pissed when Lavi did that,

"What the hell man!?" He growled, then turned to Emil, "Thanks." That's when he noticed Emil appeared to be slightly pale, but he didn't say anything,

"Here, how about some cheesecake," He said, using what Lavi did to an advantage. He took off his shirt, placing it onto the floor. He pulled out the cheesecake, slicing him a piece, "Here you are. It's Cherry Cheesecake." He said handing him a piece.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Love Triangle - Page 2 Lavi10

Lavi was shocked that Zack was so brash to take his shirt off in front of the two. Lavi wasn't going to lie to himself, he thought Zack had a nice body. But they were both semes and that relationship couldn't work. Lavi stayed silent and took a slice of cheesecake for himself. "So Emil, where di you live before here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:52 am

Love Triangle - Page 2 NiceEmilCastagnierTalesofSymphonia2

Emil was really surprised when Zack stripped off his shirt. He couldn't help but turn red at that, for he was nicely toned. Man...I'm nothing like that...maybe I need to exercise more....or go to the gym...I feel fat now. He took the slice from Zack,

"Um, thanks," He said in response, taking a bite and tasting it. The flavor was absolutely amazing. He couldn't believe how good it tasted. The flavors were mixed nicely, and the cheese was nice and smooth, "U-um...this cheesecake...i-is really g-good." He said with a cute smile. He liked cakes of all sorts, he was a sweet and meat loving kind of guy. Then, Lavi asked him where he had lived before,

"Well...um...I-I used to live with my auntie and uncle.....but um...th-they didn't like me much.....uh...th-they thought I was a b-burden...so err...th-they kicked me o-out as soon as they c-could," Emil said truthfully, "...I-I lost my parents wh-when I was y-young....so uh...I w-was left to th-them."

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:25 pm

Lavi sat back. "Oh, sorry about that. Must have brought up bad memories." Lavi scratched the back of his red haired head. "I never knew my parents." He said. "I lived with my grandpa until college." Lavi took a large bite of the cheesecake. "Hey! The brute can make a mean cheesecake!" Lavi shouted, teasing Zack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:05 pm

Zack put an arm around Emil's shoulders,

"Well, you won't be alone anymore," He said smiling, "And I'm glad you like it!" He added in an even more cheerer tone. That's when Lavi added in his opinion,

"Well your the lout whose eating it without me even offering it to you." He said smart-ass like.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Emil blushed slightly, but then felt another dizziness come over him. It was stronger then the others,

"Well....ermm....th-thanks for everything....bu-but I have to g-get going," He said getting up, and then walking to the door slightly walking werid, "Tha-thank you and ex-excuse me..." He said. He shut the door and grabbed the wall for support. He took a deep breath, looking up at the hallway, his head nacious. He continued to walk, not realizing he passed his apartment, the dizziness took over,

"A-ah-heh..." He lost his his balance and collasped in front of Lavi's appartment, losing his conciousness.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Lavi glared at Zack and was surprised when Emil suddenly needed to leave. He watched the smaller boy hobble over to the door. He doesn't look so good. Lavi waved goodbye, still watching Emil carefully as he shut the door. Lavi finished up his cheese cake slice moments later. I hate to have to leave you to clean up, but..." Lavi stood and saluted his rival. "I'm off!" Lavi scurried his way out of Zacks apartment and closed the door behind him. That's when he saw Emil passed out in front o his door. "Emil?!" Lavi kneeled down next to him. "Hey, what's wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:20 pm

Zack was too busy growling at Lavi to see that Emil didn't look well. In fact, he only got a slight glance as he walked out,

"Have a first good night!" He called after him. He then watched as Lavi scuried away, "You bastard! Leaving me to clean all of this up by myself!" He shouted playfully, but was in a good mood. Emil really liked his cheesecake, which got him one step closer to his goal: possibly asking him out on a date.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Lavi freaked out, patting Emil on the back. "Crap, he's out cold." Lavi reached over for Emil's door handle to see if it was open. No luck. "Guess I gotta bring him inside my apartment." Lavi swopped Emil up into his arms. He opened his door, carefully balancing holding Emil. He pushed the door open with his foot. Once inside he carried Emil to his couch. "You better wake up soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:47 pm

An hour or two had passed, and he still wasn't waking. He had always been like this, ever since he was very little. He was sickly, which probably made his auntie and uncle hate him more. He easily got sick and would get dizzy spells more often then someone who is actually sick. But, it gave people the strong sense of needing to protect him, or get rid of him. Sometimes it was a good thing, other times it wasn't.

Another hour passed before he began to stir. He opened his eyes, waiting for his blurred vision to clear. Once it cleared he saw a familiar figure with red hair. He blinked a few times before realizing who it was,

"H-huh?" He looked around confused, "Erm.....w-where am I?"

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:31 pm

Lavi smiled. He was sitting on the chair near the couch. His eyepatch off and hair combed back and wet from the shower he had just taken. "You passed out in front of my door." He said matter-of-factly. "What's with you? Are you sick or something? Can't blame that you haven't eaten all day, because you just did." Lavi reached for his eyepatch, holding it in his hand. His other eye was discolored and it was blind. He found the eyepatch fun and exciting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:37 pm

Emil slightly gave a frightened look as he said that, but calmed down,

"Erm....re-really? I-I'm sorry," He said nerviously, "I'm....uh...not....really....s-sick." He replied. He was a horrible liar and he knew it, so he decided that it would be best not to lie in a time like this. If I lie, Lavi might not like me anymore...but if I tell the truth, he might worry about or even think I'm too weak and make fun of me....why does everything have to have so many bad outcomes? He asked himself, but tried to shake those thoughts away,

"I-I'm...just...uh," He wasn't really sure how to pick his words, he began to poke his fingers together, "Er...it's no-normal for me....um...ever since I was little....I-uh...had some pretty bad dizzy spells.....and ermm.....I-I sometimes get si-sick.....really easily...so er....it was a dizzy spell...but I-I'm okay....now....I think..."

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Lavi gave Emil a look. He wanted to get to know his neighbor more and hopefully make his calm enough so he would stop stuttering. Lavi took the eyepatch in his hand and coved his eye with it, bringing the straps of it around his head and hooked in the back. He then scruffed his hair around, making it messy and normal in his standards. "Do you take something for your dizzy spells? Some kind of medicine?" Lavi asked. His grandpa was a doctor for the longest time. He knew that there was something out there for what Emil was going through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:05 pm

Emil gave that question thought. He couldn't remember anything about his real parents, because they had passed away...well were murdered...when he was at such a young age he couldn't remember a thing about them...or if he even had medication for that when he was with them. He remembered his auntie had taken him to the doctor to ask him about Emil's dizzy spells, but when was told it would be a medication he would take for life, she refused to buy it and just dragged him out of their yelling at him for one reason or another,

"I've never....t-taken anything...th-that I...er...ever remember," Emil replied, "...my auntie.....ummm...refused to....p-pay for....anything so uh....I-I've never taken...anything." He answered truthfully, he slowly sat up, and was slightly relieved when he didn't feel dizzy,

"Usually....I just.....uh...lay down...t-then...wait for it t-to pass..."

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Lavi just shook his head. "No, that won't do at all." He stood up and walked into his kitchen, leaving Enil in the silent living room for a while. He came back out with a glass of water and two small pills in his hand. "This'll help for now, if you'd like to take it." He held out the items he was holding. "Its this medicine my grandpa gave me in case of a really bad hangover. It might help. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:23 pm

Emil studied the pills for a moment. They didn't look dangerous, he only was careful because sometimes his auntie would try and trick him into taking poison capsules. He then looked at Lavi. I don't think he would be mean enough to do that...but at the same time...I don't know him well...but it's not like he's trying to force them on me...maybe I shouldn't think about bad outcomes right now, yeah, I'll think about those later. He thought and hesitantly took them, after taking them, he drank a little bit of the water before setting the glass down,

"Y-you know....it er...d-doesn't happen.....a-all the time..but kinda...of-often," He said, "But...I-I really....apperciate you're help..."

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Lavi grinned, flashing his white teeth. "Its no problem! What are neighbors for?" Lavi patted his new friend on the back gently. "You should probably go back to your place though. I don't know if Zack knows your over here or not. If he does, he'll surely get mad and jealous or something. I have to watch my back around that guy, ya know?" Lavi lead Emil to the door. "Try not to stress out to much, its probably part of your dizzy spells."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Emil nodded slowly,

"Um....yeah...I-I'll try," He said, "Um..bye and th-thank you." He softly shut the door until it clicked. Once it did so he sighed slightly of relief. Being around people makes me nervous...even if they are nice.... He reached into his pocket and grabbed his keys. He fumbled them around until he found the right one and opened the door. He was welcomed by the sea of boxes he had left there earlier. He manuvered around them and then finally made it to the bedroom. He had a few boxes in there as well, which mainly consisted of the belongings that were stored in his bedroom. He opened up a box, pulling out a pair of pajamas. After changing he crawled into his bed, sleeping the entire night without feeling unwell.

The next early dawn Emil woke up yawning, he was always an early riser, mainly because he was trained to wake early. He got up, changing into his clothes for the day, and headed into the kitchen. I feel sort of bad for bothering those two yesterday, although they seemed to enjoy my company. Maybe I'll make them breakfast as a way to say thanks...yeah... He opened his refrigerator and pulled out some apples, oranges, eggs, tomatoes, and butter. Once he did so, he began to prepare two tomato omletes while cutting the fruit into little animals. His Auntie Flora had taught him to cut them this way, and he just stuck with it. After getting them both done, he put them in baskets with a note attached that in simple terms showed his gratitude. He left one at the outside of each of their doors and then began to walk outside. He liked to take a walk early in the morning, before anyone was out yet. It was around seven or eight in the morning, and the air was fresh, very clean. He sat down on a bench in the park, looking up at the sky. It's so beautiful out today...it seems a shame to try and unpack things today. I'll do it tomorrow, or on a rainy day.

(Feel free to have something attack our vulnerable and oblvious friend XD)

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:16 pm

Zack woke up around eight, about the time that Emil had made it to the park. He yawned loudly, stretching out his body. Today, he had to head to SOLDIER for a mission. That’s what he liked about his job. He only had to work once or twice a month. He opened the door to check his mail when he noticed a basket,

“What’s this?” He picked it up, noticing it was from the cute blonde next door, he smiled taking it in. After eating the cute, filling meal Emil had made, he got into his SOLDIER uniform and then exited out the door. He then headed to the garage to get his bike, then head to work.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:30 pm

Emil stared up for a long time before standing up, it was starting to get around ten in the morning, when people would start to emerge outside. He wanted to get home, away from people where he could silently admire the sunshine. He began to walk back to the apartment, his head was down, and he accidently bumped into someone. The person was much bigger then Emil and it caused him to fall on his bottom when he did so. He looked up at the man flushed,

"Ah...I-I'm s-s-so s-sorry!" He immediately said embarrased.

(Feel free for anyone to jump in as this "man")

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:44 pm

The man looked down at Emil, smirked, and offered his a hand to get up from the ground. "My fault entirely." He said in a dark tone. "I haven't seen you around here, what"s your name?" The man held onto Emil's hand, gripping it with force. He wasn't going to let go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:48 pm

Emil could feel his heart pumping like crazy. Something about this man was making him really nervous, but he tried to remain calm. So far, the man hasn't done anything to hurt him...yet. So he looked up at him and said in a quiet voice,

"N-no....I-I'm......um...ehh....E-emil..." He said, the last part of his sentence the quietest and with a slight squeek. He could feel the grip on his hand and forearm, "I-I'm.....o-okay....y-y-you....ca-can......le-let g-go..."

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:10 pm

The man slung his arm arouns Emil's small shoulders. "Emil is it?" He said, smiling. "Come, walk with me a little." He kept his grip firm and walked on the sidewalk with his newly found target. "You're very cute, like a girl almost." The man didn't know it, but he was walking Emil closer to the apartment complex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:15 pm

Emil could feel the grip get tighter and more secure. That really scared him. The way he was talking scared him. He didn't like the man close to him at all, he didn't know what to do though. He was much bigger then him, if he tried to escape or move away he surely knew the man would probably injure him,

"P-p-please.....le-let go," Emil almost pleaded, little tears forming on the corners of his eyes, "Y-you're...sc-scaring me..." He said stopping, he could feel the man try to continue to pull him along.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:28 pm

"Good." The man said menacingly. He yanked Emil to a dark alley way and pushed him to the brick wall. It happened to be the side wall to the apartment complex, windows to apartments above their heads. "You know, you remind me of someone I used to know..." The man got close, hands on either side of Emil. "He was a screamer." The mans eyes were dark and cold. He stared Emil down.

Feel free to scream, cuz Lavi can hear...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next