Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love Shop

+12
kurai tenshi13
mycrimsonangel
Puppy
Gold Chocobo
Rennim
kairiandroxas
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
RebelFlame-Shishou
Shimanishiki
xTwilightxAngelx
love4Sora
sailorstar165
16 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

The Love Shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Love Shop

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:25 pm

The Love Shop - Page 13 AerithChibi
"Got it," Aerith said, putting together the orders for when Tyki returned. She handed it off to Skuld, who Tyki had left to take care of it.

The Love Shop - Page 13 Skuld
"Can you see what's going on with that table over there? I'll take care of the two new guests."

"Eh? I was just getting water for that man over there," she said, pointing to the entrance to the store, but Tyki had already walked away to take care of the two. She sighed dejectedly and got the orders for Table 23. That table just happened to be near Aya and she heard him mumble about needing a job. "Oh! For that, you can talk to Tyki, the man you just talk to," she gestured to Tyki, "or you can talk to Aerith, who's behind the counter over there," she gestured to Aerith.

(Why must everyone God Mod with my Skuld? She never walked away to get water... Whatever)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:18 am

The Love Shop - Page 13 2212272660edb0_full

Naka smiled at the man. Thank goodness. He wasn't scared of her. "Coffee would be fine please." She looked around the shop and grinned. "This place is very nice. So cozy and it gives off a comfortable feel here. And so popular too!"

(sorry. i thought in your old post you left to get us water)
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:50 pm

The Love Shop - Page 13 280705_ARJVJECSNSCROWN

Konata laughed before taking Yotsuba's hand, "Actually, I got to get her home, her dad's going to flip!" Konata replied waving them goodbye..

The Love Shop - Page 13 Yotsuba3

"Bye!! I have to see my dad or he'll forget about me!!!" She shouted cutely, leaving Ed and Misao ast the table..
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:58 pm

The Love Shop - Page 13 199115_1240796391107_225_350

Misao, who still was lying on the floor,

"Bye Kona-Chan! Aaa! Someone help me up! I'm too weak!" She shouted, not sounding weak at all.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:11 pm

Naka walked over to the girl. She held out a hand. "Are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere?"

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:58 pm

Misao, took her hand, and once she was back on her feet answered,

"I'm alright! Thanks!" She smiled, "But I need fooooood!" She exaggerated.

(I'm at Missa's! Posting on her account cuz I'm too lazy to log in!)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:18 pm

The Love Shop - Page 13 Tyki_avi

Tyki smiled at the young lady's compliment. "why thank you, my dear," Tyki said to his customer as he wrote down her order, "We do our best to make people feel comfortable to ease people into conversation. I'll be back in a little bit with your coffee." Tyki then left the new customer and walked back into the kitchen. "Man it's busy out there," tyki said as he slipped some of his other orders on his tray and went over to grab a mug and coffee pot, "You girls did great in attracting attention."

Tyki just then left the kitchen and went to the other tables he had gotten orders for, gave the customers their food and apologized for the wait. After those were done, he went back to the table of the lone girl and saw she had gone over to the trouble making table. Tyki sighed and figured he might as well go and talk to them now. He walked over to the rowdy table with the girls coffee on his tray and asked the three hooligans curtiously with a smile, "Can the three of you please calm down, you're disturbing the other guests around you." he then looked at the girl he was serving and asked her tenderly, "Do you wish to eat here or will you be going back to your original table?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:05 pm

Naka looked at the male and smiled. "Oh! I just came over to help this girl," she paused and gestured a bit "to get up. I'll go back to my table now." As she walked Naka decided to introduce herself. "Hello, I'm Kaburagi Naka. It's a please to meet you!"

Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:42 pm

The Love Shop - Page 13 AerithChibi
"Man it's busy out there. You girls did great in attracting attention."

"I'm glad you think so," Aerith replied, fixing the orders Tyki had given her, but when she turned around with them, Tyki was gone. She sighed and set them on a tray for him to collect when he came back to the kitchen.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:06 pm

The Love Shop - Page 13 Edward-elric

"See ya!" Ed waved after Konata and and Yotsuba. He then turned to the girl who pulled Misao onto her feet. "Thanks for the help. She just kinda fell over like that."
"I'm alright thanks! But I need fooooood!"
"Uh if you're so hungry, why don't you buy something to eat? This IS a restaurant." Ed felt like he was talking to a five year old. Misao was just weird like that.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:36 pm

Misao turned to him her face begging,

"What do you think I'm made of? Yen? Of course I have no money!" She cried, "I just steal from Kona-Chan!"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:01 pm

Ed sighed and pulled a bag from his pocket. "Here, I stole these chips from Col. Hothead's office this morning." Ed explained, tossing the chips at Misao. "Here. Eat up!"
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:05 pm

Misao eepped and struggled to open the bag,

"It...wouldn't....open!" She shouted, pulled on the bag harder, then she began to cry from fustration,

"IT WON'T OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:13 pm

Skuld let out a sigh of boredom. Everyone in the cafe was served at the moment, so there was nothing for her to do. Then she saw a girl struggling with a bag of chips. Well, it's better than nothing. She walked over, plucked the bag from Misao's hands, opened it, and handed it back. "Is there anything I can get you two?" Skuld asked while she was still there.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:57 am

Misao shouted a large "YIPPEE!" and began to count out the chips, serparting them by size and color,

"Yeah! Get me meatballs!" She replied, and pointed to Ed, "And but it on his check!"

(Txting Kristyn, she wanted me to post....)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:35 pm

The Love Shop - Page 13 TOS_2_Kratos_Aurion_by_RizyuKaizen

A very exhausted man entered the shop of people, holding a very small child. He glanced around, and decided it was a safe place to be. He glanced around for a open table, and when he found it, he took a seat, leaving the boy on top of his shoulders....for the moment.

The Love Shop - Page 13 Bottle__d_Lloyd_by_Chikuto

The boy looked around anxiously, he was full of energy, and made his father look dead in comparission. The boy laughed and looked down at Kratos,

"Papa, thers lots of pursons here!" Lloyd replied, causing the father to place him in his lap.

"Yes there is." Kratos replied blankly, "Which is why you will behave." Kratos sighed, he loved Lloyd to death but he was more trouble then he was worth. Now that Anna is gone this kid is even more gay (Gay as in HAPPY H-A-P-P-Y!), I suppose he's just like her in that way.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:57 pm

Misao, instantly took notice of the adorable little child and couldn't resist but to get up and say hello,

"Awwww! Hi there little guy!" She squeeled, ruffling the child's hair.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:02 pm

The boy laughed and replied,

"Yoo iz petting me!" Lloyd smiled, the child trying to wriggle out of Kratos arms.

"No Lloyd, behave." He instructed to the child, "May I help you?" He asked Misao, questioning why she was there.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:57 pm

Misao turned her head towards Kratos and answered,

"I couldn't resist his little baby cuteness! He so so so CUTE! Awh! whats his name? Is it something totally cute!?"Misao shouted while riping the baby from Kratos arms, and squeezing it tightly.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:08 pm

Kratos sighed a small smile on his face,

"His name is Lloyd," Kratos replied, "He's my son. My name is Kratos." He replied, offering her a firm hand to shake..

The boy shireked with laughter and replied,

"Yoo iz hugging me! Just like Daddy!" Lloyd shouted with the cutest smile on his face, "Daddy hugs me too!"

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:52 pm

Ed watched with curiosity as Misao dashed from their table towards a father and his son. "Guess I better follow her..." Ed sighed, smiling to himself. Misao was hugging the little boy like she owned him.

His name is Lloyd," Kratos replied, "He's my son. My name is Kratos."

"Hello Kratos." Ed acknowledged as he approached the table. "My name is Edward. May I please hold your son Lloyd?" Ed didn't want to take the child without permission. But Lloyd was really cute. He had no shame in admitting it.

"Yoo iz hugging me! Just like Daddy! Daddy hugs me too!"

Ed smiled at the child still in Misao's arms. "Hiya Lloyd. I'm Edward. Nice to meet you." Edward reached his hand out to Lloyd for a high-five.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:11 am

"Sure!" Skuld didn't have to write down the short order of meatballs. She walked away from the table to get her order. When she returned, she found the table empty and the two customers playing with a baby. "Aw! He's so cute!" Skuld also got distracted by the cutie. "Hi there!"

She then realized she was ignoring the child's father. Blushing, she turned to Kratos and said, "He's really adorable. Anyway, I'm Skuld, and I'll be your server." She handed the adult a menu. "Can I get you anything?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:31 am

Kratos shook his hand, and gently took the small child from Misao,

"Don't bite the last kid like last time...." Kratos warned Lloyd, "He recently grew in his first few teeth, and he tends to bite other boys...not girls...." Kratos replied, passing the child to Ed. I just hope my son doesn't grow up to be a Zelos.....

"Thank you," Kratos passed a glance at the menu, I don't need sustinence to live....but it would be nice, and I'm sure Lloyd's famished., "I would like the riceballs, no tomato please, and do you have anything soft for him?" He asked, Kratos had a horrible allergy to tomatoes, and he didn't want to risk the side affects....

The boy pulled Ed's braid and began to laugh,

"Yoo has hair longer then Daddy's!" He shouted, then he tried to reach out to pull Skuld's but Kratos passed him a glance that made the child think otherwise.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:07 am

"We have banana pudding, I think," Skuld said, writing down Kratos' order for rice balls. "Jello, too." She was running through a mental list of all the soft foods they had. "Would that work?"

(*chokes* Kratos is allergic to tomatos? Really?)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:08 am

Misao turned her head towards Kratos and said with a huge grin

"Awh his name is sooooooo cute! It so fits him! But I am going think of a cute nickname! Hmmm I am not sure what its going to be yet!'.

Misao turned to Ed with daggers in her eyes!

"You took him me! You meanie! Yay Lloyd good baby pull his hair again! Hahaha see he liked me he wouldnt pull my hair! So ha!" Misao said annoyed that Ed had the baby.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next