Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love Shop

+12
kurai tenshi13
mycrimsonangel
Puppy
Gold Chocobo
Rennim
kairiandroxas
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
RebelFlame-Shishou
Shimanishiki
xTwilightxAngelx
love4Sora
sailorstar165
16 posters

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

The Love Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: The Love Shop

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:30 pm

The Love Shop - Page 3 AnimePaperwallpapers_Soul-Eater_gal

Death the Kid looked at the shop for awhile as he waited for a server, still in awe that that the shop was actually semetrical. Can this get any better he thougth right before his server apporached him. As she greeted him, he looked at her as he examined her in awe, comparied her left and right sides. She was perfectlly symmetrical as she stood before him, hair, clkothes, complextion and all. Kid couldn't helped but be amazed.

"Um... How may I help you?"

Kid snapped back to reality as cleared his throat as he blushed slightly. "Yes," he said with some confidence, "May I have...the green tea please?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:00 pm

The Love Shop - Page 3 Skuld
"Right away, sir!" she said, hightailing it to Aerith and passing along the order. As Aerith poured the tea, Skuld muttered, "That guy keeps staring at me!"

The Love Shop - Page 3 AerithChibi
"Part of the job description was to let the customers stare and flirt," Aerith replied, pouring the green tea in a green Chinese style cup that looked like a bamboo shoot. "You signed up for this and are getting paied for it."

Skuld sighed and took the tea. "I know, I know."

She returned to the creepy guy and said, "Sorry for making you wait. Here's your tea."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:42 pm

As Kid waited, he tried to complie himself as to not mess this up. The one time I really wish Liz and Patty were here to back me up with advice instead of fire power, he thought to himself as he sighed. the server returned with a symmetrical mug like his father used for tea and stared at it for a minute. he shook his head to snap out of his gaze and said polietly and properly, "Thank you miss."

As he took to his first sip he thought, say something else if you want her to stay. He placed his cup down and said, "This is a very nice shop here. the owner did a wonderful job picking out the design."
[/quote]
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:48 pm

Skuld thought for a moment about the guy's comment. He didn't seem so bad, just a little creepy looking. Well, I suppose I should give him a chance. "I'm not sure if the owner picked out the design, to tell the truth. Aerith's the one usually running the place, so I think she might've decorated. I know she's the one who keeps everything organized here."

Curious, Skuld tried to look into the customer's past. It was like hitting a brick wall, though. Must be connected to a Shinigami somehow, she thought, but the guy didn't seem like Kira. "My name's Skuld, by the way. You are...?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:13 pm

"A pleasure to meet you." Kid said to his server as he bowed his head bashfully, "They call me Death the Kid." He pushed his cup aside a little to stay focused in the conversation, "That's odd for a the owner to not run their own shop...she must be a busy woman."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:18 pm

"You know, I'm not even sure if the owner's a man or a woman," Skuld admitted. "I've never actually met the person."

"So do you have any hobbies, Kid?" she asked. Death wasn't a good name, so she decided she'd call him "Kid."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:50 pm

"H-h-hobbies?" Kid stuttered out. All I ever do is search for kishin eggs for father he thought to himself ...and keep everything symmetrical. "I--uh...I..." he tried to say as he he pulled his cup closer to him and stared down at the green liquid. "Well I--" he said again as he rubbed thee back of hi head, "I help my father with his work and...I like to...organize things..." Kid was almost feeling as bad as if he noticed something unsymmetrical. Where's Liz and Patty, he thought to himself as he took a sip of his tea, i want to shoot myself
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:09 pm

Skuld smiled. Under the creepy staring kid exterior was just a nice, shy guy. "That's better than me," she said with a small laugh. "I know it doesn't seem like it, but I'm rather bad at organizing things. I'm just good at remembering where I put stuff."

It wasn't so bad, talking to Kid. He seemed like a good guy, better than some of the people she'd talked to.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:23 pm

The Love Shop - Page 3 Vassalord

Arriving at the Love Shop, Johnny put out his cigarette and popped a piece of gum. He stopped at the front door, and read the huge sign: "The Love Shop". Obviously, this was the right place. The soft, dull pounding sound of him rapping gently on the door rang through his enchanced ears. While waiting to be invited in, he found himself smiling, and thinking about the fun day ahead of him.

Home was boring as hell, and Cherry was only amusing when he was hungry, or reminding him that his name was actually Charley. But the little things didn't matter... because today would be a blast! Especially if he got to serve someone cute! Not only were you allowed to flirt (which was Johnny's specialty) but you were PAID to do it, too! undoubtedly, this place would be Heaven.

Johnny snapped out of his jumbled thoughts, shaking his head. Cascades of black, curly hair danced around his face. He popped his jacket, cocked his head back to the sky, and gazed at the lovely morning sky. His poorly contained eccentric smile spread stealthily across his lips, exposing his perfectly white fangs. To top it all off, he sighed longingly.

"I miss my Cherry..."
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:36 pm

((i'll come in as someone! but....i don't wanna have to go back & forth between my own characters....so i'll just bring in a customer for now...and have christie be late again. XD
oh...slight spoiler alert...okay?))

The Love Shop - Page 3 Haji10

Daily life was dull without Saya around for Haji. Rather than enjoying the time he spent with her, all he could really do was wait around until she would finally awaken from her thirty year slumber. Of course, Haji wasn't bound to wait around Saya's little tomb for thirty years, even though he could've. Instead, he decided to wonder about the area, decided to visit Saya from time-to-time.

As for today, Haji was unusually bored, and truly didn't know what to do with himself. Usually he would find something, but today was different for some odd reason. So just to cure his unusual boredom, Haji decided to pay a visit to the city's new coffee shop, the Love Shop.

Haji walked inside slowly and looked around inside as he made his way to an empty table next to the windows. He carefully took off his large cello case that he had been carrying on his back as always and set it down leaning against the wall next to him. Patiently, he waited for someone to come and take his order, even though he truly didn't need anything, for Chevaliers such as himself didn't need food nor water to survive.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:52 am

Aerith raised an eyebrow at the man knocking to come into a cafe. He was one of their employees who for some reason had skipped the day before. Sighing, she walked over and opened the door. "You don't have to knock to get in a store," she said, stepping aside. "Well? Aren't you coming in?"

Skuld froze as the new guy entered. Vampire... she thought, paling. She hated vampires. They especially loved the blood of a god. She hoped Aerith knew what she was doing, letting a vampire into the shop.

She noticed another person enter, and quickly bowed to Death the Kid. "I'll be right back," she said, before going over to the other man's table. "Hello. What can I get for you?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:43 pm

((...haji's not a vampire....well, sort of...but not really...))

The Love Shop - Page 3 Haji

Haji looked up at the young lady with a blank expression. Plainly and quietly, Haji answered, "Just coffee." Haji glanced away from the girl, over at his cello case. He wondered if he would be allowed to play it, but it wasn't bound to ask. Haji didn't feel like speaking much, just as he usually was these days.

((eww.....short...))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:05 pm

No, Sora... I think she meant me... ^_^

Johnny nodded as he entered the Love Shop. "Thank you, I am Johnny Rayflo, it's a pleasure to meet you." He smiled his gentle smile, and bowed deeply. After returning to his upright position, he took off his jacket, and folded it over his arm. "What should I do first?"

As Johnny passed Skuld, he sensed the tense air around her. He nonchalantly ignored it, passing it off as her just being in a bad mood. He nodded in her direction, asking Aerith: "Is she the only other employee?"
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:17 pm

The Love Shop - Page 3 Christie-1

Without a moment's notice, Christie busted through the entrance, panting. I'm going to kill Matt... He made me stay up late again... she thought as she fixed herself real quick, so she didn't look terrible for work. After a quick few moments, Christie stood up straight in a modest fashion and made her way over to Aerith. "Sorry I'm late again--I got caught up in something last night and overslept...again." Christie said. She then bowed her head down and added, "I'm truly sorry!"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:04 pm

"I'm rather bad at organizing things"

Kid felt his heart drop as these words rang in his ears. His head dropped to the table in depression as he thought solomnly to himself, Oh the creul irony. Her appearance is perfectly symmetrical, buut she doesn't keep her things in order at all...

"I'll be right back,"

"Take your time." he said mournfully to his server as he waved her off lazily and she left. He sat up and looked down into his cup and sighed again. How about trying this again later, he thought as he finished his cup, it's still early in the morning, who knows maybe there will be other women coming in later. He left a tip along with his payment and then dragged his feet out of the store.

The Love Shop - Page 3 Alleonh4395d6d7435a9

Cloud pulled over to the side of the road infront of the address that he was given which happened to be the Love Shop. He turned off the engine and flipped the kick stand as he walked into the shop with a letter in hand. I know i'm a delivery boy but i thought I'd be wokring harder than this he thought as he walked to the front counter and noticed Aerith behind the counter.

"Aerith," he said in his monotone voice with a little voice inflection, "I didn't know you worked here."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:19 am

The Love Shop - Page 3 Miranda

Miranda took deep breath as she walked to the cafe. Yesturday didn't go to well but maybe, today will go better she thought. She walked into the shop wearing an white light no sleeve dress, that was simple with a black cord criss-crossing across her stomach and tied in a bow in the back. She feel exposed. Her dark bags under her eyes hidded but beside that her make-up was simple also. Lenalee help her get ready, Lenalee helped her with everything. She own Lenalee big time. I have the whole day off. Maybe I will stay the whole day she thought.She pushed her big bag back up her shoulder and stared down at her black soft leather flats as she walk in to rhe shop and sat down at a table across from a guy that had a large case with him. Miranda look around and froze as he saw a hansome man talking to the woman that pretty much ran the place. Wow
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:01 am

(I was talking about Johnny)
"Coffee. Got it." Skuld went behind the counter and had to pour the coffee herself for once, since Aerith was busy with various employees and a customer. She grabbed some cream and sugar, in case the man might like some in his coffee, and returned to the man and set the cup down carefully.

"Do you play?" she asked, looking at the large cello case. "If you do, you're welcome to play in the shop. A little music would be wonderful."

Right after she asked the man about his instrument, another woman sat across from him. That was perfectly normal in this shop. It was a place to meet new people and grab a bite to eat and perhaps leave with more than just a full stomach.

"Is there anything I can get you, Miss?" she asked the new woman.

Everyone was talking to Aerith all at once again. Of course, that came with the job of pretty much being in charge, so she took it all in stride.

"What should I do first?"

"Well, Skuld pretty much has everything under control right now, so just wait for some more people to come in and--"

"Is she the only other employee?"

"No, no, we have a few others working here, but they're not--"

"Sorry I'm late again--I got caught up in something last night and overslept...again. I'm truly sorry!"

"It's fine, Christie. Skuld and I have managed just fine before you got here. Just don't let it happen again." Aerith smiled and decided to introduce Christie to their newest employee. "Christie, this is Johnny. Johnny, Christie."

Two more customers walked in, one she recognized.

"Aerith, I didn't know you worked here."

Aerith smiled at Cloud. "I didn't know you were coming by here," she said, dodging his comment. "Why don't you have a seat and get something to eat? You look hungry." She was teasing him, of course. She still remembered how much he ate during their various adventures.

sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:21 am

((sailor don't predict what I'm going to do please. You should know by now that I'm very unpredictable))

The Love Shop - Page 3 Alleonh4395d6d7435a9

Cloud waved his hand at Aeriths offer and said, "Oh no, I'm still working. I came here to deliver something." Cloud then placed the letter he had been carrying on the counter and pushed it towards Aerith. "I know I'm a delivery boy now but i didn't think that meant I would be a mail man too." he said as he turned for the door. However, he stopped before he was too far from the counter and said, "I'll come by later when I'm off work okay?" With that he left the shop.

The Love Shop - Page 3 PfdoReF

and the letter read...

Dear Aerith,

I'm sorry that I'm not around so much to be able to help run the shop with you. I have a second job that has kept me away from the shop and my...boss runs me ragged. I would call in more often but this other job involves me traveling alot and I don't own a cell phone. I only just found time to sit down and jot down this letter.

As busy as I've been these past few months, I finally found a break in my work. I'll be coming into the shop in the next day or so to check up on things. I wanna see what you've done with the place and how your managing skills have grown. I expect to see a busy shop with everything running like clockwork, and Skuld, Christie, Johnny, and Fai all serving to our customers' appetites and delights. It would rather favorable for both of us to also see two loners walk out of the shop as a couple.

Well, I'll see you In the next day or so. Keep at it and stay beautiful for the customers.

Sincerly,
Manager T.M.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:28 am

(Whoops. Sorry, Twilight)
Aerith took the letter and read it over quickly. So the boss would be stopping by some time soon. He was a decent manager, but his not being there had forced Aerith to take on the role instead.

"Thank you for delivering this, Cloud," Aerith said, a little disappointed that he wouldn't be staying. "Please, stop by any time. It's nice to see you once in a while."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:00 pm

Miranda smild at the server, " May I have a..umm. ah." she thought for a second." a...ice tea please?"She ended it witha question unsure if that was ok. Once again she took a quick look around and smiled at everything that was happening in the cafe.

ewww short post
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:18 pm

"One iced tea, coming up!" Skuld went behind the counter, poured the drink, put a slice of lemon on the glass, and then returned. She placed it on the table in front of Miranda and smiled. "If you need anything, just wave me over."

She then glanced over to where Death the Kid had been sitting, only to find him gone. "Where'd he go?" she wondered aloud, but decided he'd probably come back.

Since everyone was served, she joined Aerith by the counter. She was careful to stay as far as possible from the vampire, though.

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:39 pm

The Love Shop - Page 3 Haji

Haji eyed his coffee mug blankly, unsure if he should really drink it or not. He couldn't even remember the last time he ate human food. It's been far too long for him to even really remember what anything but blood tasted like.

"Do you play? If you do, you're welcome to play in the shop. A little music would be wonderful."

Haji glanced at the girl as she then walked away to serve another customer. Without another word, Haji pulled out his cello and calmly began to play it. He had nothing better to do.

The Love Shop - Page 3 Christie-1

Nodding, Christie bowed once more and then went behind the counter. Everyone was being served or had already been served, so there wasn't much for her to do at the moment. So while waiting for someone to arrive, Christie just kept an eye on everything that was going on in the shop.

Aerith had a letter delivered to her from someone she seemed to know. From what Christie heard, the letter was from the manager, saying that he would be coming to visit the shop in a day or so. This meant that Christie truly could not be late to work again. She wouldn't dare to make a bad first impression for her boss.

((eh....i can't think of any exact songs that haji would sometimes play....and i don't really know what to do with christie. ^_^;;; ))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:48 pm

As he stood, Johnny was filled with a sense of anxeity. This was supposed to be his really fun first day on the job, but he didn't have anyone to serve...

"How boring! I wish Cherry was here..."
Johnny walked over to the counter where everyone was, and stood behind it, placing his chin on his hand. As he sighed, the letter Aerith was reading caught his eye.

"Hmmm, so the Manager of the Shop is comming tomorrow?" Johnny found himself talking out loud, but not to anyone really in particular. He continued: "In that case, why not hold some sort of event, so that we have lots of customers to impress him when he gets here? We could hang flyers, decorate, and-" Realizing how much he was babbling about an idea that hadn't even been accepted yet ((if at all)), he cut himself off, putting his chin back in his palm.

Suddenly, an idea occured to him. "I could go match those two up, THAT'LL be fun." he said, looking at Miranda and Haji.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:57 pm

"An event could work," Aerith said uncertainly, "but what kind of event? We can't give anything out for free--I need Manager-san's permission for that." She looked helplessly at her other employees for a possible idea. "Honestly, I think we're doing fine the way we are. It's just been slow. We had a couple people yesterday."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:26 pm

Miranda watched the man pull out his cello and start playing. Miranda breathed " That so beautiful." She sat and watch the srtange man play, taking in his look and was shock that she like the way he looked. She blushed " I'm sorry' she said to the man so quietly that it would be impossible for him to hear. Trying not to make every one uncomfortble she truned to reach her bag and knocking her glass foff the table and saw it shatter when it hit the floor. Absentmindly she reach out to collet the shards "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, SO--OUCH" She pulled her hand backand saw blood and glass covering her hand. "I'm sorry!" She cried out to the everyone she interputed.

ewww short post
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next