Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prinpulp Pokemon Guild

+2
Puppy
Gold Chocobo
6 posters

Go down

The Prinpulp Pokemon Guild Empty The Prinpulp Pokemon Guild

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:36 pm

The Prinpulp Pokemon Guild Pokemon-mystery-dungeon-explorers-of-the-sky-scan

Prinpulp's Pokemon Guild

Plot: You a pokemon going to Prinpulp's Guild to train to be on a rescue team. You save Pokemon and explore around the globe.

Rules:
-This is NOT like Lost Paradise. You are a Pokemon! No one is secretly human or anything like that!
-The goal is to save Pokemon when instructed to by the Guildmaster, Prinpulp, and make new friends.
-You create your Team name for when you become a Team, and you can either work Solo or with a group of other Pokemon.
-You can be any Pokemon, except Legendarys. (They're too over-powered. ^^Wink
-I would like to have one assistant for the Guildmaster.
-You can play up to Three pokemon, no more then that.
-Your Pokemon that your Rping as do NOT have to be on the same Team, although they can if you want them to be.

Pokemon:
Guildmaster Prinpulp- goldeyedalchemist
Assistant- Gardevoir- sailorstar165
Torchic- goldeyedalchemist
Vulpix- amanoharafair
Charamander- mycrimsonangel
Absol- mycrimsonangel
Chikorita- mycrimsonangel
Pulsle- Moka ((Absent))
Minun- Moka ((Absent))
Pidgeotto- Knight_of_Ratatosk

Teams:
(You can decide your teams either when you tell me your Pokemon your rping as, or later.)

Team:
Guildmaster Prinpulp- goldeyedalchemist
Assistant Gardevior- sailorstar165
(If they're is a Guild Outing where the entire guild goes to one place to explore, the Guildmaster and assistant go as well, and they are always on a team together, but may combine with another team)

Team Crystal:
Absol- mycrimsonangel
Chikoria- mycrimsonangel
Charamander- mycrimsonangel

Team Sky:
Torchic- goldeyedalchemist
Pidgeotto- Knight_of_Ratatosk
Vulpix- amanoharafair

Last edited by goldeyedalchemist on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:05 pm; edited 7 times in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Prinpulp Pokemon Guild Empty Re: The Prinpulp Pokemon Guild

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:44 pm

We'll start soon! We need to know what team Moka's pokemon is going to be on or are they going to form a team?
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:21 pm

((Since Moka hasn't replied in like...a week, we'll just mark her as "absent" and start))

The Prinpulp Pokemon Guild Prinplup

Prinpulp strolled the streets with a very happy and excited face on. It was that time of year again, the Guild Sign-ups. I'm interested in seeing new apprentices join! He though joyfully. He posted up the sign up sheet which read:

"Are you brave? Do you wish to explore the unknown? Do you want to form your own rescue team? If you've answered yes to these questions, then sign up to become an apprentice at the Prinpulp Pokemon Guild! There, you will be trained and cared for under our roof until you graduate!

If interested sign up on this sheet and report to Prinpulp's Guild around noon for the first meeting!"

He smiled and returned to his Guild, walking two stories underground until he reached his room. He entered and began to prepare for the new apprentices.

The Prinpulp Pokemon Guild 87445015-O

Torchic walked around town square, searching for the sign-up list. He wanted to be in a rescue team for as long as he could remember, he was so excited he couldn't wait. Finding the sign-up sheet, he looked up at it in awe and read over it. Although, he had read the same words each and every year, he was finally old enough to join, and he could barely contain himself, This is going to be so great! I will finally be able to go onto the path to forming an awesome rescue team! He was about to sign when he realized something, he had forgotten a pen! Oh no! How am I supposed to sign up now!?
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:35 pm

The Prinpulp Pokemon Guild Vulpix%5B1%5D
Vulpix walked up to the sign-ups, she's wanted to join a team for a while now, and finally found the courage to do so. That's when she noticed Torchic looking upset,

"Do you need to borrow my pencil?" She asked politely after signing her name.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:42 am

The Prinpulp Pokemon Guild 017pidgeotto
Pidgeotto gracefully flapped his wings once more to glide...he beautifully flew through the sky, and swooped down with a simple twist of the wing. He swooped down towards the center of town square, being sure not to crush an indivial. With a final twist, he made the landing, his delicate wings undamaged. That was when he noticed the group of pokemon from the corner of his eye. They were gathered in a passal around the bulletion board. That was when like a hit to the face he remembered, Apprentice sign-ups are today. Perhaps I should join them before it's too late. He walked over to him, being sure to balance himself with his body weight,

"Good Morning. It's very pleasant weather today...not a cloud in sight." He said smoothly, and signed his name on the list using his left talcon.
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 113
Quote : Courage is the Magic That Turns Dreams Into Reality.
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:07 pm

The Prinpulp Pokemon Guild Chikorita

Chikorita was strolling through town square when she noticed the large group of Pokemon gathered around a bulletin board. She ran over to read the notice. "Oh, I would LOVE to be on a rescue team!" she squealed with delight. "I gotta go get my friends!" She hurried out of the square to find her friends.

The Prinpulp Pokemon Guild 614979absol

Absol dodged the embers spat at him by Charmander and went after him with a tackle. They were training together like normal when Chikorita burst excitedly into their clearing.

"Guess what? We should make a rescue team together! They have sign ups in the square! Come on!" She used her vine whip and started dragging them to the square.

The Prinpulp Pokemon Guild 200px-Charmander

Charmander huffed as Chikorita pulled her to the square. "I can walk myself, thank you." she growled and spat a few embers on the vine, making her let go. She was always so eccentric about everything...

"I can go faster if I walk myself. We might want to hurry. Sign ups might be limited." With that, Absol took off, Chikorita and Charmander following right behind him all the way to the square.

Chikorita excitedly scribbled all their names on the board, chattering the whole time about what a good rescue team they would be together and planning out future missions to herself.

"Well, this should be interesting." Absol chuckled. He loved a good challenge.

"Why does she drag me into these things?" Charmander sighed.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:48 pm

The Prinpulp Pokemon Guild Gardevoir
Gardevoir followed Prinpulp throughout the day, a silent shadow. She was simply an assistant, carrying posters and notes for when the guild master needed them. She wasn't exactly the most talkative assistant, but that didn't mean she wasn't friendly. She smiled and listened and responded like any other pokemon. It was just that she didn't have much to say.

When they returned to the guild hall, she at last spoke up, "Shall I wait outside for the new apprentices, sir?"

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:48 pm

[quote="goldeyedalchemist"]((Since Moka hasn't replied in like...a week, we'll just mark her as "absent" and start))

Prinpulp nodded,

"That would be fantastic! I need some time to prepare myself.".

Torchic smiled warmly,

"Thanks....do you want to walk to the guild together? I'm kinda nervious...."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moka Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:02 pm

(GAH!!! im so sorry!!! i've been banished from the computer until weekends D: but i snuck on now, saying i needed it for homework (which i do, anyways, so its not a total lie...right?))

The Prinpulp Pokemon Guild 2840582695_4be202ff70

Zuki finally stirred from her sleep. Blinking rapidly in the sudden sunlight, she slowly got up and plodded over to her brother, Yuki, and patted his face with her paw. "Yukiiiiii~, get uuuuu~p!!!" She yawned.

Yuki woke up to Zuki pawing at his face over and over. "You can stop now, I'm up, I'm up." He grumbled. He peered outside their make-shift hut. "Why did we wake up so early?" He questioned, rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

"I wanna go into town. Remember how we'd planned on waking up early today? But now I don't remember why... anyways, you wanna come?"

Yuki yawned loudly and stood up. "Okay, let's go." And started out towards the town center.

"Yay..." Zuki replied, yawning again. She was not a morning person in any way, shape, or form. She plodded out after him.
Moka
Moka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 139
Quote : Gimme a break, can i have a break, break me offa piece of that KIT-KAT BAR.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

http://animefreakLOLZ.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Prinpulp gathered some random papers lurking about his room, in a half hour he would be delivering his speech to the new apprentices. He smiled to himself, he loved the thought of their excited faces. He left his room and walked into the cafeteria, taking some Pecha berries, he sat down and began to read over his speech.

"Well," Torchic said, "If we want to get there on time we better get going, come one Vulpix, Pidgeotto!" Torchic rushed to the guild, he knew where the place was so well. Once there, he followed a sign that pointed him to where he was supposed to go. Once there, he plopped down into a seat excitingly.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:09 am

Gardevoir saw some Pokemon arriving and decided it best to go find the guild master, who'd disappeared to the cafetaria. She found Prinpulp eating, just as she'd expected, and said, "Sir, some Pokemon are arriving. Perhaps you should go see them...?"

(attempting to resurrect)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Mon May 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Chikorita pounced on her friends the next morning, waking them up almost instantly. "Come on! Let's go!"

"I'm up, thank you." Absol sighed. He quickly got to his feet and waited for Chikorita to finish her rant on Charmander. Not standing up would result in being repeatedly harassed by her.

Charmander groaned and rolled away from Chikorita. "Leave me alone..." she groaned under her breath. She definintly wasn't a morning person.

"Come on! We're gonna be late! We need to be at the guild!" Impatiently, she wrapped her vines around Charmander's waist and began pulling her toward the square.

"Hnnggghh" Charmander groaned as Chikorita dragged her up in front of the guild.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun May 30, 2010 9:08 am

Prinpulp smiled,

"I suppose you're right, let's go!" He agreed, getting up. He greeted Pokemon at the door and led them into the Auditorium..
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:54 am

Gardevoir sighed. If it weren't for her, she swore the guild leader would forget his own head.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:17 pm

The Prinpulp Pokemon Guild Vulpix%5B1%5D
Vulpix ddin't really know what was going on so she just followed where everyone was going. Once she got into the audutorium she sat next to Torchic.

"Hey whats all this about?" She said a little confused.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Absol plodded into the meeting room. Chikorita was a little behind, dragging Charmander into the room. He took his place near the wall and waited patiently for the others.

Chikorita huffed as she dragged Charmander into the room. She all but threw her against the wall then collapsed. "Man..." she heaved "that was...HARD! You weigh a ton!"

Charmander's head smacked against the wall, waking her up. "Ow! What the heck?"

Absol sighed. He hated to be the reasonable one. "Char, chill. You needed to be awake anyway. Chikorita, use your head. You know synthesis, so use it why don't you?"

"Oh...right." Chikorita pulled herself to her feet, and with a wave of her leaf was enveloped in healing green light. "Aah!" she sighed in relief. "That's better."

Charmander leaned against the wall in displeasure. She wanted to complain, wanted to set the little green twerp on fire. But she knew the second she did, Absol would knock her out and launch her. It had happened one too many times for her to risk it. She sighed; if it wasn't for Absol, her and Chikorita would've killed each other by now.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:42 pm

"Everyone? Everyone, please!" Gardevoir called. Being a psychic type, she also used her telepathy just to make sure that everyone heard to quiet down. "Prinplup would like to speak with you all."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:34 pm

I'm locking this one. It's been on a standsill since September. Tell me if I'm wrong and I'll unlock it.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down