Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Apocalypse

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Zombie Apocalypse Empty Zombie Apocalypse

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:41 pm

(PLEASE IF YOU CAN TOUCH THE PLAYLIST. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LISTEN TO IT!!! I PUT IT ON SO YOU CAN HAVE SOMETHING TO LISTEN TO!!!!!!!! Just incase you get bored.)
After a long day day of looking for survivors and hunting zombies, you going back to your home in one of uninfested buildings.You go to your computer/laptop to see if one of people you e-mailed has responded. Instead you find that you have a message, you open it up. It reads:
Hi, I'm Cindy. We have survived. If anyone has managed to live through this PLEASE respond. We can provide food and board.
At the bottom you find to pictures. The first has seven people and seven signatures, and the other a map of the area around the the Mall of America. You pack up and leave. A few days later you get there, only to find that the base was impossible to get in with 50-foot high, 10-foot thick cement walls, finally you find a gate with a speaker by it. After it's confirmed that you haven't been infected the doors are opened and you're allowed in.

Backstory: Three years ago the cure for cancer was found. One problem about a month after it's injected into the bloodstream, it kills the host and then reanimated it. In order to distribute the vaccination to everyone around the world it was put into milk, eggs, pork products, coffee, coca cola, and pepsi (just the coke/Pepsi branch none of their other).

Rules:
1) Stay alive!!!!
2) One character per peron unless you take on a "Story Character".
3) Try to make the characer represent you personality wise.
4) Characters can be between 13 and 19.

Story Characters:

Zombie Apocalypse Cindy10

name: Cindy
user: crzykid11
fav weapon: Master Katana, dual handguns, dagger(sheathed around leg)
bio:She found just about everyone.

Zombie Apocalypse Britt13

Name: Bj
User: little wolf
Fav Weapon: spiked baseball bat
Bio: Cindy saved her from her family after they were turn to zombie.

Zombie Apocalypse Schara10

Name: Dtrain
User:crzykid11
Fav weapon: AK47, Machete, M16 assault rifle
Bio: Determined never to let the Apocalypse keep him and Cindy apart, he set out to find her and help her survive. Now they work together to fight the infection.

Survivors:
Zombie Apocalypse Rc10

name: Agnes
user: Kamnicanka
fav weapon: Bow, explosives/ Desert Eagle(pistol)
bio: Her whole family got killed by zombies years ago. Since than Agnes is devoted to destroying every single one of these creatures. Don't let her looks fool you! She is stronger than she looks. Her attitude tends to change. She used to be very overemotional, but death of her familly seald emotions deep inside her.

Zombie Apocalypse Damien10
Name: Damien
user: little wolf
Fav weapon: 18" survival knife, daul swords, and 3 handguns
Bio: He does care about much, mostly just himself. Once his family was turned he killed them without no heisitation and still feels no guilt or grief about it. Despite being a alone wolf, he hates the thought of being the only (living) person left in the world.

Zombie Apocalypse Animep10
name: Nicky
user: Lady_Of_The_Felines
fav weapon: Dual daggers, Switchblade, Semi-Automatic Pistol.
bio:Nicky was the only person living where she was at this point. The only way for her to survive was for her to run. She is able to run faster than anyone. Nicky is also able to pick any lock.

You Can Still Join In!! Don't Hesitate!

Last edited by crzykid11 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:08 am; edited 9 times in total

Back to top Go down

Zombie Apocalypse Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Zombie Apocalypse Schara12
Dtrain walked around the fort inside the perimeter walls, carefully looking for any damage along the bottom of the wall, while he waited for dinner to be announced.

Zombie Apocalypse Cindy111
Cindy was in the kitchen, walking about cooking some dinner for everyone. She was cooking some soup, and bread sticks, having a salad made on the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:29 am

Zombie Apocalypse 50032
Agnes stepped inside the gigant fortresses, carring a large postman-like bag along with a smaller around her waist. Both full of explosive. "Anybody in here?" She asked loudly, looking around for people.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 65
Quote : Don't follow my footsteps, I run into walls
Registration date : 2010-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:59 am

Zombie Apocalypse Schara13
Dtrain heard someone, and decided to investigate. He loaded his M16 and headed to the gate. Once he got there he saw the girl and lowered his gun. "Hello, My name is Dtrain. Whats your name?" He asked while checking the locks on the gate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:44 am

Zombie Apocalypse 50032
"Oh, hey I'm Agnes" she said with a relief. This seemed like a safe place... finally. She noticed a gun in guy's hands. It seemes people in here are armed as well. "Are you in charege here?" Agnes asked, still not qite letteing her guard down.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:41 am

Zombie Apocalypse Schara14
"No, I'm not in charge. Cindy is, I'll take you in to see her. Dinner is probably almost done, You hungry?" Dtrain said in a calm reassuring voice. He started to walk to the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:54 am

Zombie Apocalypse 50032
"Uh, OK, to be honest, I'm starving." Agnes said, as she followed him inside. "Err, one qestion. Can I get a safe place to store this." She said lifting up the big black bag. "If anything happens to it, we're all dead."
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Zombie Apocalypse Schara15
"You'll have to ask Cindy. She'll have a Really safe place. and after you eat we'll get your room fixed up the way you choose." Dtrain said to her while they walked into the kitchen. "Oh Cindy, We have a new member, her name's Agnes and she's starving, is dinner done yet?"
Zombie Apocalypse Cindy112
Cindy turned off the stove and turned around. "Well hello there, Yes dinner is done. Take a seat. I'll give ya something. Dtrain, can you run up and get Bj?" Cindy got down some bowls and got out spoons and forks, she began to set up the table.

"Sure thing honey." Dtrain replied and ran upstairs to Bj's room. He knocked on her door and waited for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:02 pm

Zombie Apocalypse 50032
"My... Room?" Said Agnes in an asking tone. She didn't have something to call her rome since... "I'll help you prepare the table Cindy." She qickly said, pushing her memories away. "I'm really gratefull for all this." Agnes said, her face showing akwardly less emotions.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:25 pm

Zombie Apocalypse Bj_hae10
Bj was woken by by a nock on the door. She sit up, skratched the back of her head, then got on her belly and stetched like a cat. She the curtains that wrapped around her and rolled on to her feet. "Who's there?" she called walking toward her door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Zombie Apocalypse Cindy113
"It's no problem at all. We're always grateful to have more peopl who Aren't infected. And instead of helping me set the table, would you mind grabbing the breadsticks out of the oven?" Cindy asked with a small smile.

Zombie Apocalypse Schara15
"It's Dtrain, Bj. Cindy sent me up. Wake up! we got a new arrival! And Dinner is done so come on!!!!" Dtrain said impatiently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:05 am

Zombie Apocalypse 50032
Agnes nodded and did what she was asked to.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:32 am

Zombie Apocalypse Cindy114
Cindy finished setting the table, got the soup and began to pour it into the bowls. "Thank you. What would you like to drink? We don't have any soda, not to be trusted. we have juice, water." She asked kindly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:28 am

Zombie Apocalypse Bj_hae11
Bj opened the door, raking her nails across her stomach. "Wow. It's dinnner time? Looks like I'll be up all night again." She halted realizing that he had said somthing about an arrive. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Did you say there's a new arrival?!" She ran back to her dresser to grab a shirt that would cover the bite that she like a ring on her right shoulder. Bj pulled it on over her tank top as she walked back to the door. "C'mon it's time for dinner and I don't want to miss going shopping!!" she shouted with joy as she ran pass Dtrian to the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:38 am

Zombie Apocalypse 50032
"Oh, water please." Said Agnes, as she placed bread sticks on the table. "Nice to meet you by the way." She said looking at Bj. "My name is Agnes, yours?"
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:20 pm

Zombie Apocalypse Schara18
Dtrain was right behind Bj. He then sat down quietly at the table.

Zombie Apocalypse Cindy116
Cindy had finished pouring the soup, and got 4 glasses down and set them on the table and poured cold water in each one. She then got the salad and set it on the table. "Alright...let's dig in. We got a big night ahead of us..that's if your up to it Agnes."
(If your wish to have a song added please PM me the song and artist.)

Last edited by crzykid11 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Zombie Apocalypse Bj_hae12
"Hey, I'm Bj. You wanna go shopping after dinner?" she asked eagerly. "We've gotta get stuff for your room! 'Til then you can sleep in my room if you want." Her was lite as bright as the sun as when she spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Zombie Apocalypse Cindy117
"Now, now Bj. let's not rush our guest. Let her eat and get settled abit. Then, maybe, we will go. 'til then let's just enjoy out dinner." Cindy said calmly.

Zombie Apocalypse Schara19
"Yea Bj. Relax! Even if she doesn't want to go out we can still go and snatch some more stuff." Dtrain said with a smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Zombie Apocalypse Bj_hae13
"Fine." Bj pouted as she munched on a breadstick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Zombie Apocalypse Cindy118
Cindy ate quietly but quick. She put her dishes in the sink "if you go to leave come and get me" she walked to a locked door that had 4 different locks, unlocked them, and locked the door behind her.

Zombie Apocalypse Schara20
Dtrain chowed down on his dinner and put his dishes in the sink. He went and grabbed his gun and started to clean it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:52 pm

Zombie Apocalypse Bj_hae14
"So, let me guess you just wanna settle in tonight, don't cha?" Bj asked nibbling on her food. "If you want I'll help you pick out your room and clean it out. But no matter what you pick, yuo won't be able to sleep in your room until it's done."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Zombie Apocalypse 50032
"I think I'll just settle in for today, we can go shopping later. Remember - I just came." Agnes spoke as she ate with normal speed. "Oh, Cindy what do you mean by 'big night ahead of us'?" Agnes asked her with a deadly sparkle in her eyes. "Oh, and as for the room, do you have a laboratory in here?" She wasn't planning on haveing lab. for a room, just the one closest to it.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Zombie Apocalypse Schara21
Dtrain looked at the time and went to the locked door. He knocked on it and said loud enough for Cindy to hear "It's time, Cindy. come back up"

Zombie Apocalypse Cindy119
Cindy came back upstairs open the door then shut it back up, and locked it all. She had a Lab coat on when she came up. She looked at Dtrain and asked quietly "Is it really that time?"

Dtrain sighed and said back softly "yes...its time"

Cindy sighed "Bj. Come here, it's time." She looked at Dtrain and said quietly "keep an eye on the new girl. don't want her seeing yet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Zombie Apocalypse Bj_hae15
"That's the room Cindy just went in," Bj explained, "but no one allowed down there. Well except Cindy and me on occasion." She took a big bite of her breadstick and looked at the table so what angerly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:46 pm

Zombie Apocalypse Cindy120
Cindy looked at Bj. " BJ GET OVER HERE NOW!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: