Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Apocalypse

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:09 pm

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Schara33
"You thinking of Cindy, and bj?" Dtrain said in a questionable tone.

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Cindy124
Cindy finished getting the icecream, ran past Dtrain,Agnes, and Damien, and up to Bj's room. She gave bj her ice cream and sat in a chair in the corner of her room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:22 pm

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Damien13
"Yyyyep," he replied. All of a sudden Cindy flew by. "Well there's one," he said after a moment of trying to repress a grin. "Since you got thing handled with the new girl, I'm gonna go see if any help is need in Bj's room. Damien walked off before anyone could comment.
Bj's door was open when he got there, so he knocked on the frame. Then asked, "May I come in?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:27 pm

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Cindy125
Cindy was ina corner were whomever was at the door, couldnt see her. She snuck behind the door and was ready to scare Damien when he walked in. She had her gun out but didn't have it loaded. She waited for him to walk through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:39 pm

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Damien14
"Hey, put the gun down," he said with no emotion in his eyes or voice. "I just come to see if Bj was ok and if you needed help with anything. Besides you know I'm unarmed when I'm inside the walls." He walked over to Bj's bed king sized bed and sat on it. "You ok?" he asked her quietly.

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Bj_hae22
Bj looked at Damien and nodded with a spoon full of ice cream in her mouth. She swollowed it whole and answered, "Yea, I'm fine just a little sore is all," her eyes twikkeling a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:56 pm

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Cindy126
"It aint even loaded, fyi...." Cindy rolled her eyes. She then went to sit back in the chair in the corner..

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:59 pm

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 50032
Agnes silently followed Damien on his way to Bj's room, and stopped a few feet before, to let him enter first. She wasn't sneaky, she just walked without makeing any sound - like she allways did. "Excuse me, is it OK for me to enter, or are you hiding something in there. If I'm not suppose to go in, would you please come out Cindy?" Agnes asked, standing beside doors, not going in, slightly concerned of what she might see.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 65
Quote : Don't follow my footsteps, I run into walls
Registration date : 2010-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:45 pm

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Cindy127
Cindy sighed, then left Bj's room and walked into the hall. She leaned against a wall next to Agnes. "You wanted to see me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:34 am

"Yes." Said Agnes in emotionless tone. "I wanted some explenations about the whole fuss and Dtrain said you where the one to explain." She hoped to get some answers. This place was getting creepier and creepier.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:46 am

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Cindy129
Cindy sighed and shook her head "Ok...well, you see..Bj is 'allergic' to the infection. She doesnt turn when she gets bit or anything, she gets sick and her body forces the infection out. I've been trying to perfect her medicine. which helps her not get as sick. I've almost perfected it, just little more tweeking. And as for me.." She held out her arm and showed Agnes a bite and scratch scar on her arm."...I'm...I guess you'd say 'immune' to the infection...I'll get bit or hurt and not turn/die... Me and Bj, are the only ones so far that we know of that are basicly for the most part 'immune' to this infection." Cindy sighed once again, and began to walk off to go to her room. "You can leave if you really want, but if you leave...just know your welcome back." Cindy then continued off without waiting for a reply and walked off and went to her room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:15 am

"That's... it?" Agnes was now rather suprised. "I expected more top secret stuff than that. Still, it is rather interesting that your DNA is able to resist the infecion, while ours gets dominated." Agnes said, now relieved, that it wasn't some freky experiment after all. "I'm going to look around for my room now." She said, as she wandred of.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:39 am

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Cindy130
Cindy had a sick feeling in her stomach for keeping some stuff from the new girl, but Cindy knew that the girl wouldn't understand. Having this feeling, Cindy grabbed her M110 SASS, from her walls of guns, walked past Agnes, down the stairs and out the door. She then went up on the fort wall and set up her M110 SASS and began to shoot any visible zombies.

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Schara34
Dtrain sighed then walked up the stairs and saw Agnes. "Hey...What ya doin?" He asked curiously. Wondering why she was just wandering around.
(If your wish to have a song added please PM me the song and artist.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:46 am

Agnes thought some answers would clamer her down, but they didn't she still felt like she dosen't belong here. Just than Dtrain woke her from her thoughts. "Oh, hey, acually I'm trying to finde a suitable room." She said, showing no real emotions.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:23 am

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Cindy131
While cindy shot zombies off one by one, she noticed something...A horde was on its way to them, she quickly ran down then set off the silent alarm that is inside the fort. Cindy then ran quickly to her room and put her M110 SASS away and grabbed her gear, her Katana, dagger and dual handguns. She ran out and went down to the gates and waited for the horde to arrive.

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Schara35
"Well we do have a room with a bathroom and....." Dtrain was then interupted by the alarm. "You wana kill some zombies? get your gear and get to the gates." Without hesitation he ran to his room, and grabbed his gear, before he left he stopped at Bj's room. "Bj, No fighting tonight for you, Damien watch her" He spoke quickly to them, and then he went out to the gates and waited with Cindy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:12 am

"Never more than now!" Agnes smirked. Her eyes got a deadly gleam, as he ran off to kitchen, prapareing her bombs. "You go on, I need a minute!" She said to Dtrain. She indeed wasn't the first one on the battlefield, but she was certanly on of the most destructive ones. Fully armed she reached the gates. "What's the situation?" She qickly asked.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:27 am

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Cindy132
"A horde is coming, and from the look of it, a big one." Cindy opened the gate and walked out. she pulled out her katana and readied herself.

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Schara37
Dtrain followed and pulled out his Machette. "let's see some heads roll!" He said very enthusiastically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:39 am

"Wait..." Said Agnes. "By the looks of it, horde will reach us after a few minutes - they're slow. Let me set up the bombs 'till than. Someone, cover me." She said, running on the field, placeing bigger silver bombs about 100m away from the gate, and another ones abot 200m away. She had them all connected wirelessly, she just needed to hive them a signall.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:22 pm

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Schara38
Dtrain did as Agnes said and covered her. He had his gun at the ready and his fingers on the trigger. He waited...and watched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:28 pm

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Bj_hae23
"Hey, what's going on?" Bj said to herself as she watched Dtrain leave. She eat the lost spoonful of ice cream in her mouth. She moved to the edge of her bed and pushed herself off, swaging a bit as she did.

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Damien15
"What do you think your doing? He said you're no fighting tonight," Damien said grabbing her wrist as he did. "how 'bout we get you some more ice cream, ok?" he offered.

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Bj_hae24
She ripped her arm away. "As far as I'm concerned, if I can see straight I can fight. And I can see perfectly fine. Now all I need is a gun."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:29 am

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Cindy134
As the horde moved closer and closer, Cindy decided to shoot at the zombies, hitting with deadly accuracy to the center of the forehead each time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:02 am

Agnes worked fast, like a robot, who did the same procedure over and over. In less than three minutes all the bombs where set. "OK, I set it all up! Let's wait 'till they reach the first line." Agnes said, back at the gates. The horde of zombies was now about 200m away. "Everyone teake cover, I'm gonna release the first wave!" Shouted Agnes.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:48 am

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Cindy135
Cindy ran off to the gates where Agnes was. She put a scope on her gun and kept shooting.

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Schara39
Dtrain had ran back as well. He didn't shoot, and waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:46 am

"OK, explosion in 3, 2,... 1!!" Agnes shouted as she activated the bombs. In less than seconds a bunch of powerfull, loud explosions errupted, killing all the zombies in the front. Agnes didn't even twich as it happened, she knew what to expect. "OK, let's kill as most as possible, 'till they rech 100m from the gates." Agnes said, pulling out her bow. Soon enough zombies started to fall on the ground, arrows in their heads.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:57 pm

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Cindy136
"keep shooting, ima be back quick" Cindy said quickly as she ran back inside and grabbed her rocket launcher and the bag of ammo. She then ran back outside to where they were loaded the rocket launcher and kneeled to one knee, aimed, and then shot off the first rocket, and hit a zombie in its stomach. quickly then placing it down then grabbing her other gun with the scope and began to shoot again.

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Schara40
Dtrain was shooting his best. He was better than Cindy by alittle. He shot 1 zombie straight through its head and killed the zombie behind it. 1 shot 2 kills.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:52 pm

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Bj_hae25
Bj had just made it the bottom of the stairs when there was an explosion that shook the ground enough to make her loss her balance and fall. She sat herslef up but she didn't have the strangth to stand. She tried to anyway, whining after about the tenth fail.

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Damien16
He followed Bj silently. He reached the top of the final flight of stairs as she reached the bottom. He felt the earth shake under him as bombs went off, and he stopped moving, not wanting to fall. He looked back at Bj now sitting on the floor. He was right behind her when she whined.
"Dtrain was right you're not fighting tonight. Need a little help?"He said holding out his hand.

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Bj_hae26
Damien made her jump in surprise. She looked up at him and nodded. "I know," Bj replied. She wanted to cry but she forced it back. "I don't want to be usless!" she blurted, then whispered, "I'm so weak. I can't do anything but attract zombies." A tear slid down her face.

Last edited by little wolf on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 am

Agnes shoot a few arrows, with small bombs attached to them, wich killed severall zombies at once. Arrows lost their accuracy, but where they hit didn't matter that much - anywhere they did, was full of zombies.
Just than, Agnes noticed these monsters where close enough for the second wave. "Back off! Second wave!" She shouted, and immidietly retreated behind the wall.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down