Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Apocalypse

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:41 am

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Cindy137
Cindy grabbed her bag and followed Agnes behind the wall. She then ran uptop of the wall and continued to shoot the zombies. after emptying a clip she'd use the rocket launcher once ina while.

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Schara41
Dtrain followed behind Cindy and shut the gates, locking them up. Then he followed Cindy up to ontop of the walls and shot the zombies some more.
(If your wish to have a song added please PM me the song. I know you can't read the playlist andonly click the skip forward/ backward or pause, On page1 the playlist is big enough for you to see the songs.)

Last edited by crzykid11 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:40 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:33 am

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 50032
Agnes followed them as well. On top, she activated the bombs, wich created a whole line of powerfull explosions. Agnes could feel her heart beating faster, from the adrenaline, rushing trough her veins. She loved the explosions, and this one, did a very good job. It was more powerfull, so now, only about a half of the zombie hord remained standiding. From uptop Agnes kept shooting explosive arrows, and threw a granade once in a while.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 65
Quote : Don't follow my footsteps, I run into walls
Registration date : 2010-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:31 am

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Cindy138
Cindy stopped shooting, and put her guns down, exept for her dual hand guns, those she kept sheathed. She pulled out her katana, ran down to the gates and exited and began to chop zombies heads off one by one.

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Schara42
Dtrain saw Cindy and followed her out. he pulled out his mechette and joined Cindy in the sliceing and diceing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:23 pm

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Damien17
"You're not usless," he said in responce. "Hey, you've survived this long, right? That's longer then anyone where I came from... especially my sister."

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Bj_hae27
"You have a sister?" she repeated as she grabbed his hand.

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Damien18
"Yeah." He lifted her up and put his hand on her waist to help steady her. "Actually you look a lot like her. I'm glad you have polar-opposite personalities. Once she was so dittsy, and did whatever her friends did. That includes becoming an undead freak." He heard her laugh and a corner of his mouth turned up. "How 'bout that ice cream now?" He saw her now nod and walked her to the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:25 am

Agnes stayed uptop, from where she was throwing as much bombs as possible. She killed many zombies in the back of the horde, wich was now getting smaller and smaller, zombie bodies lying everywhere. She used rocket launcher a few times, tho she wasn't really used to it.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:07 pm

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Cindy139
Cindy had killed as many zombies as she could, before there was none left to kill. She then went back inside the gates and waited for Dtrain. Once he was in she waited for Agnes to come down.

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Schara43
Dtrain followed Cindy into the fort and shut the gates. He waited for Agnes to come down with Cindy. He quietly whispered to Cindy " Your like a graceful Ballete when u fight...so beautiful."

Cindy hugged Dtrain as a Thank you for the compliment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:06 pm

Agnes came down. "Hey, that was amazing, it feels so good to kill some zombies." She said, streching. "I'm gratefull it's over anyway, this was qite a horde." She said, relaxed. When you fight for your life with other people, you start to really tust them.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:03 pm

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Cindy140
"Well, I think it's time to get some sleep, and maybe tomarrow we'll get your room Agnes." Cindy said with a smile. She then walked into the fort and up to her room. She was covered in blood and decided to take a quick shower then layed in bed, with her labtop checking all her emails to see if anyone else is alive.

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Schara44
"Yea...let's get some sleep." Dtrain followed Cindy into the fort and washed off in the sink. He then layed down next to Cindy and fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:21 pm

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Damien19
"Hey, why don't we go to the media room and watch a movie or sumim?" Damein suggested as he grabbed two containers of ice cream out the frig.

(can't post pic now)
"Yeah, that be an awesome idea!" Bj replied from her seat. "Which movie though?" she paused then asked, "Do you like the 'Sixth Sence'?"

"Never seen it. Sounds good though." He got two spoons then helped Bj up and they were off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:46 am

(Hate to bother, but Kam, please check your PMs please. Thank you!)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:09 am

New Character added, PLease check it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:26 am

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Animep11
Upon arriving at the large fort the sensor lights went on. Nicky walked to the gate and jerked on it, trying to open it, but it was locked. She then decided to shout into the fort hoping someone would hear. "Hello!!! Is anyone in here? The gates locked shut!" She stood there holding her 2 bags. One with her labtop, the other her personal affects.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:31 am

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Cindy141
Cindy's pager went off alerting her that the sensors were set off. She ran downstairs with her handgun and ran to the gate. Cindy opened the gate and let the girl in and shut he gate behind and locked it. "Hello, I'm Cindy, I'm incharge here. Whats your name? and your not bitten are you?" Cindy asked curiously, for the girl came late in the night.

Last edited by crzykid11 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:46 am

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Nicky10
"I'm Nicky, and no I'm not bitten. Sorry that I came at night, it was the only time i feel safe. the zombies can't see that well in dark. So I sneak by." Nicky said to Cindy with alittle of a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:08 am

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Cindy142
"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Nicky, follow me and we will get you settled in. There's enough room for you, trust me." Cindy said calmly, walking both of them inside and going up the stairs to her room. "We don't have a room for you right now but your more than welcome to share my our room. Thi extra bed is just in the corner for i dont know" Cindy pointed to a single bed, while speaking quitely. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. If you remember the way we came up, same way down you pass the kitchen for food if your hungry, I have a bathroom over there." Cindy pointed to the open door in the room."Anything else just lemme know.Also try to be quite, Dtrain is asleep on the bed already."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:13 am

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Nicky11
"Ok, Thank you." Nicky said quietly. She looked over at Dtrain and giggled softly. She thought the way he was laying was funny. Nicky put her bags under the bed where she is to sleep and layed down. She instantly fell asleep exhausted from her long trip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:39 am

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Cindy143
Cindy walked out of the room leaving those two to sleep. She walked down to the kitchen and put the food away into the fridge. She then shut off most of the lights exept for the one on the stairs and in the living room area. Cindy went back upstairs and quietly walked into her room and laid down in bed next to Dtrain. She had alot of things on her mind and one thing made her alittle worried. She fell asleep with unease in her stomach and nerviousness on her mind.

(If your wish to have a song added please PM me the song. I know you can't read the playlist andonly click the skip forward/ backward or pause, On page1 the playlist is big enough for you to see the songs.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:55 pm

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Damien20
When Damien awoke it was still dark. He checked a clock it the living room and it said 2:36 a.m. He sat up and show that the movie had ended and Bj asleep in the lazyboy chair next to the sofa he was on. She looked so much like his sister it almost scared him. After trying to wake her up forabout five minutes, he figured she'd was going to. So he picked her up and began to carry her up the stairs to her room.
After putting Bj in her bed and covering her up, he decided to sleep on her extra bed. SAs soon as lied down his hed he fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:02 am

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Nicky12
Nicky woke up around 8am later on. She got up quietly for everyone else was asleep. She walked down the wall, down the stairs and found her way to the kitchen. She wanted to make people breakfest but didnt know what she could make, so she got a bowl and put dry cereal in it and ate it as she watched some Dvd's in the living room, and sat on the couch, curled up with a blanket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:20 am

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Bj_hae29
The sun was was shining bright into her room when she woke up. She noticed Damien on her futon and carefully got out of bed. Bj walked passed him slowly and wondered what he was dreaming. She carefully made her way down to the kitchen, made herself breakfast and went to watch tv. She jump when she noticed that she would not be dining alone as she normally did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:48 am

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Schara10
Dtrain awoke next to Cindy and gave her a kiss to wake her up. "Wake up honey, its a new day." He spoke softly to her. He then got out of his side of the bed, took a shower, and came back in the room and got dressed in different clothes. When he finished Cindy was already in the shower after he got out. He decided to go downstairs and once he did he saw Bj and a new girl on the couch. "Who are you?" Dtrain said to the new girl.

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Cindy144
Cindy woke from Dtrain's kiss. She pondered her thoughts as she waited for him to get out of the shower. Once he got out, she went in and took her shower. She left the shower once she finished and walked into an empty room. She got dressed and went downstairs and noticed everyone staring at the new girl. "Everyone, meet Nicky. She came late last night. You all were asleep so I let you sleep while I let her sleep on the extra bed in my room." Cindy put her arm around Dtrain's waist. "Nicky I'd like you to meet Dtrain, he's mine so dont try anything." Cindy then pointed to Bj "That's Bj, and there are two other but their asleep right now so no worries. Well, lets all eat, and maybe go scavange some stuff in the mall?" Cindy said with a partial grin. She then went in the kitchen and got the box of Reese's Puffs and got a bowl of it and sat next to Nicky, and watched the movies with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:54 am

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Nicky13
"It's nice to meet you all." Nicky said to all the faces in the room. She then went back to eating the cereal and watched the movies with Cindy. Nicky curled up in the blanket alittle more for she was alittle cold as she ate the dry cereal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:35 pm

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Damien21
He woke up to fingd that Bj had aready awakened. He went started to the living room. He found that everyone, but Angus, was wactching tv and eating. Damien also noticed Bj eyeing the blanket the member of the group was using.

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Bj_hae30
She looked at the puple blacket she'd alway left in the living room for her use only but she decided to inform Nicky of this later. She didn't want to come off as a bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:19 pm

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Nicky14
Nicky finished the dry cereal and stood up, folding the clean blanket neatly, and set it on the couch. She walked to the kitchen and washed out the bowl she used. Nicky then went back and sat next to Cindy again. leaving the blanket next to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:03 pm

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 4 Bj_hae10
Bj grabbed her blanket and put it around her shoulders. She was somewhat mad at Nicky for taking it but also understood that she did know about the blacket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum