Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 6 Empty Re: Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:48 am

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 6 Riza_Hawkeye_FMA1
"It's for the best that you don't know all the details, Alphonse," Riza admitted. "If Edward would like to tell you, he will." And she left it at that.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:35 pm

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 6 Al_on_11

Al understood that he wasn't going to get anything else out of here so he just dropped it and didn't ask anymore about it.

"Okay I understand." He said thinking over the little bit of information he did recieve. Wow Brother really did get himself into something big.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 6 Mustang-1
Roy walked up to the two, sighing greatly. " Edward has woken up." He also gave a small glare towards Riza. Sure her pushing him to open up to Ed helped a bit, but not much. "I have to talk to you both about how were going to punish him." Roy didn't like saying that Ed needed punishment. Hadn't he been through enough? "Nothing too serious. Just something."

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:29 pm

I'm sure the Furher would agree that Ed's been through enough as it is," Riza agreed. "Besides, being stuck in bed until he recovers will be punishment enough." Especially, she added mentally, if you told him the truth.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:50 am

Roy sighed heavily. "I gues Ill have to have a talk with Bradley about all of this." Roy turned to Al. " Anything to add?" He asked the suit of armor. He had to get back to Ed sometime soon. He didn't want to keep the boy waiting.

He hadn't exactly gushed everything he felt out to Ed. He only let a little out, and in response Ed let out a little too. Things were moving forward, but Roy shuddered a litttle. I feel like a pedophile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 6 Al_on_11

Al shook his head,

"Nothing in particular...just tell me any new information so that way I don't get confused." He said, and noticed Roy's inpatcient face. He would have smiled to himself if he could.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:29 pm

Roy nodded at both Alphonse and Riza. "I'm going back to the room if there is nothing else that needs to be discussed. Roy walked back to 3ds room at a quick pace. He feared that the boy would slip back into a coma-like state. When he got to the door, he waited a while, took a deep breath, and walked inside, hoping to see golden eyes staring right at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:07 pm

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 6 EdElric1

Unforunately for Roy, Ed had decided he had been tired and went to sleep almost immediately after he had first left. What could he say? Not only did he like to sleep, he was really tired, judging by the bags under his eyes. Give me credit....I'm behaving....IN A HOSPITAL. He thought in his sleep.

(Changed color because it was hard to read)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:59 pm

Roy sighed heavily, once inside the room. Ed was fast asleep, his machines still beeping around him. Roy walked up to the side of Eds bed and sat down in the chair he had pulled up close to the bed also. "I'm going to make sure you never get hurt again." Roy said, almost possesively, but in a good way. He stroked some of Eds hair to the side of his face, so it didn't cover his closed eyes. "Sleep tight, and don't die on me." Roy said, standing up from the chair, walking over to the window, and closing the curtains. He left the room once more, seeing that he couldn't do much more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Ed stayed in that coma-like state for a week. The doctors had predicted he would stay like that for at least a month, but he was wrong. Ed had woken up and was complaining how no one was there to sign him out. Hawkeye or Mustang had to because they were the ones to admitted him there.

"I bet he's in his livingroom laughing about how I'm stuck here until he decides to sign me out himself!" He grumbled to himself annoyed, but truthfully he was kinda anxious to see him. He hadn't seen him in what felt like forever to him.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:19 pm

Ed's thoughts, meanwhile, were far from correct. Roy was actually at his desk, scribbling signatures furiously as he always did when he left things to the last minute. Riza understood, though, as she set a cup of coffee down on his desk. The colonel had been worrying about Edward, and she took that as a legitimate excuse to let the paperwork slide.

"I got a call from the hospital," she said, knowing full well that would get Roy's attention. When his head had shot up, she added, "Edward's woken up. It seems he's being a pain in all the doctors' asses."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:51 am

Thank youuuuu!

Roy shook his head and laughed lightly. "I guess that means he's well enough to be out of there. Shall we go?" Roy asked Riza, while standing up from his desk and grabbing his coat that was over his chair. "I never got a chance to talk to Bradley. It looks like Ed goes without punishment."The colonel paced pass Riza. He was in an unnaturally good mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:12 am

Riza drove Roy to the hospital. "I'll wait by the car, sir," she said, knowing he'd want some alone time with Edward. He always did.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:18 pm

Ed crossed his arms,

"For crying out loud! Can't you give me something better then this food from a box!? FOR THE LAST TIME I'M NOT WALKING IN A GIANT CIRCLE!" He said talking to numerous nurses and what not. One had served him something that looked like it came from a tv tray box. Then another asked him to take a walk around the floor. He was getting annoyed beyond relief,

"Leave me alone! Unless your going to tell me I can go home then don't come back!" He shouted being unreasonable like usual.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:17 pm

Roy nodded towards Riza and shut the car door behind him. "I won't be long." Roy walked through the front doors of the hospital and saw a bunch of digruntled nurses walking with different kinds of disgusting food on the trays they were carrying. He walked up to the front desk, asked the nurse sitting there for the check out papers for Ed, and filled everything out. The nurse sighed happily. Apparently Ed was one of the worst patients they had. "Thank you." Roy said to to the nurse, and went off to Eds room.

He opened the door to the room, and walked inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:13 pm

Ed was yelling at another nurse in the room when Roy walked in, as soon as he saw him he stood on top of the bed and pointed an acussing finger,

"COLONEL BASTARD!! What took you so long! They've been feeding me dog food! DOG FOOD! They're trying to make me walk in circles all day! Freaking CIRCLES! What took you so long! I've been up for hours! HOURS!" He complained, he wouldn't be Ed if he didn't whine to Mustang.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:40 pm

Mustang twitched. " Its called rehabiliation Full Metal! And I haven't been around to check you out of here because I have been fiing a report on this whole fiasco." Roy sneered, stomping fully into the room, giving the nurse a glare so she would leave, and waiting until she was fully out of the room. "Quit complaining, you're lucky to be alive." Roy held the bag he had been carrying out to Ed. "Here are some clothes. That paper thing doesn't suit you." Roy blushed, he had just now noticed how much the paper shirt/dress thing was revealing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Ed looked at him with an annoyed face,

"I look better in them then you!" He added then replied, "I would have been perfectly fine! I always am!" He said taking the bag. He took off the ugly shirt and replaced it with much better, there was a new scar that had formed on his chest. It was dark in the middle and lighter as it extended,

"What's with that look? You know your kinda staring at me changing....." He said giving him a sheepish grin.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:39 pm

"Oh, sorry." Roy said, turning away immediately. "I will wait outside." He said, totally embarrassed that Ed had caught him looking. He started to walk towards the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Ed wore the grin of a child, and when he exited the hospital fully clothed with all of his things he began to circle Mustang as they walked down the hall,

"Roy is a pervert! He can't get enough of me! Pervert! Pervert! Pervert!" He said etastly, enjoying the moment ever so much.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:33 pm

Riza shook her head as they approached the car. Nothing had changed. "Perhaps you ought to stop that, if you don't want the Colonel to be arrested, and maybe kicked out of the military..." Pedophilia was a serious crime, and if Roy was suspected before Edward was eighteen... well, she hoped she didn't have to remind them both of it. Ed was jail bait. They had to face that fact.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Roy twitched, ready to snap his fingers and ignite everything around him. "I am not a pedophile!" He yelled at the two, huffing in anger. He stood by the car and leaned on it. "Nothing will be said about anything." He then opened the door for Ed and then got into the car himself. "Let's go Hawkeye." Roy ordered, closing the door of the automobile and checking in the rearview mirror to see Eds face.

"I'm not some pervert..." He mumbled to himself. But no matter how many times he told himself that, he had to face the facts. He was in it for sure. Roy Mustang was a pedophilac pervert. "Just great..." He sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:01 pm

Ed got into the car, wearing his content smirk. He was extremely pleased with what he had said/did. Not to mention already in a better mood because he was finally released. He wore a bigger smile when he looked at Mustang and whispered,

"Aw Roy is just mad because I guessed right..." He then dropped the conversation and stared out the window blankly, his hair was down, because they had taken away his hair tie because he tried to fling it at a nurse.

(I can see Ed flinging the hair tie XD)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:42 pm

Roy grumbled, staring straight ahead on the roadway. The car ride was silent until they made it to Eds home. Roy got out of the car, helped Edward out also, and then spoke to Riza. "I'm going to walk home after I'm done here, go on back without me." He then closed both of the doors and made sure Ed didn't fall over from his wounds on his way to the front door. "You're a cruel kid, you know that." Roy said to Ed, not looking down at him, because he was embarrassed with himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:50 pm

Ed smiled,

"But I wouldn't be me if I wasn't, now would I? But you know," His face had a slight blush on it and he looked in the other direction, "I never got to thank you. Although I hate to admit it, you did save my life." He stepped up onto the front door step, it made his height just about equal with Mustang's height,

"So thank you..." He got really close to Roy's face, and in an act of bravery placed his lips against Roy's.

(This is the best shonen ai can get....lol Razz Kawaii desu! >///<)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next